Sign in to follow this  
princess

Milla Jovovich

Milla Jovovichthesuperficial.comIt's hard to understand why the world's highest paid supermodel would have to resort to starring in a piece of shit like Resident Evil: Apocalypse , but such are the mysteries of Russian women. To be fair, Resident Evil: Apocalypse hasn't even been released yet, so there's still the possibility that it'll be an Oscar worthy tear jerker. There's also the possibility that I won't have sex with 10 supermodels tonight, but both seem pretty slim. To make up for being in a crappy movie though, Milla has decided to pose in the latest issue of Maxim. I've always said that if you can't be in a decent movie, the next best thing is to pose half naked in a popular men's magazine. Sweet.

princess, the links in the second post don't work. I've got to send these to hubby, Milla is his "girlfriend". :rolleyes:

people.com Add actress-model Milla Jovovich, 28, to the list of stars moonlighting as fashion designers. The Ukranian-born Resident Evil star has joined forces with pal Carmen Hawk in launching a clothing line, appropriately named Jovovich-Hawk. "We're trying to bring our personal style to people because we travel around the world getting bits and pieces and trying to implement that into our clothing," Jovovich told us at the recent opening of the new L'Oreal Store in L.A. "We love contrast so we're gonna use a wild fabric in a classic shape. We don't want to change women's bodies, we just want to bring out the best parts in a woman's body." Next up for Jovovich: Ultraviolet ? "A really crazy kick-ass action film," she says ? and Fade Out with Billy Bob Thornton.

Jovovich: I Relate to Jolieimdb.comMilla Jovovich refuses to view fellow action movie babe Angelina Jolie as a rival - preferring instead to see her as an ally. The Resident Evil: Apocalypse star embraces Tomb Raider beauty Jolie because she feels they are kindred spirits who are working towards the same goal. The 28-year-old says, "I love going to see Angelina Jolie kick butt. She's so hot. As a woman, I relate to her rather than seeing her as competition. I might be nervous, like, 'Is my boyfriend watching the movie or watching Angelina?' But she's representing me up there. It's more like, 'Wow, she's one of us.'"

gawker.comHunchbacked Beatles spawn Sean Lennon and model Milla Jovovich are spotted necking at P. Diddy's birthday party.

Milla Jovovich - C Magazine - May 2006

Milla Jovovich is modeling her own fashion line in C California Style Magazine.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

Is she truly the World's highest paid supermodel? I would have thought that Gisele would've earned a pretty penny as Leo's beard.

From imdb.com today...

Jovovich To Be a Mother

Actress Milla Jovovich is set to become a mom, according to breaking internet reports. The Fifth Element star, 31, is pregnant with director Paul W.S. Anderson's baby, according to gossip columnist Marc Malkin. The couple is expecting their first child this autumn. Jovovich and Anderson met on the set of Resident Evil in 2002. They were engaged in March 2003.

Edited by plick

They were engaged in March 2003.

4 years and not married? That I don't understand. You either cohabitate or you get married. Why an eternal engagement? Serves no purpose......

Sometimes people don't want to be married.

Right, THAT I totally get. So cohabitate. Why get engaged?? That's the part I just don't get.....Oh well. Wonder if she'll start designing maternity clothing for her line now ;)

Milla Jovovich has Weird Cravings!

Pregnant Milla Jovovich has been craving bone marrow.

The 'Resident Evil' actress - who has gained 70lbs since falling pregnant with her first child with fiancé director Paul W.S. Anderson - was in Paris when she experienced an overwhelming desire for "the leg of a cow".

She told Britain's Grazia magazine: "I was craving bone marrow one day, and I scoured the whole of Paris searching for the leg of a cow. When I finally found what I was looking for, I cut it in half, digging out the yellowish substance, slathering it all over bread."

The Ukrainian model, who is expecting a girl, has developed a new relationship with food since falling pregnant.

She said: "Before I got pregnant, I really didn't care about food. I saw it as fuel, not something to sit down and enjoy. As an actress and model, I lived on cigarettes and coffee, and jet-lag tended to kill off any appetite I had.

"My diet for most of this year has been - for breakfast, four eggs with bacon, toast and butter, if I was at home. Then if I was at a diner, I'd have a Mexican omlette, a stack of pancakes and strawberry milkshake.

"I'd stuff myself with cookies all morning - whatever was in the cupboard really - then I'd have a box of Krispy Kreme donuts for dessert. And I once ate two whole packs of coffee cake in one sitting!"