princess

Macaulay Culkin

Culkin Arrested on Drugs Charges

imdb.com

Former child actor Macaulay Culkin has been arrested and jailed in America on drug possession charges. Police have confirmed the 24-year-old Home Alone star was imprisoned on charges of possessing marijuana and a dangerous controlled substance without a prescription. He and another man were taken in by cops after the car they were traveling in was pulled over in Oklahoma City on Friday. Culkin was later released after paying a $4,000 bond. Among the substances found in the vehicle - in which Culkin was a passenger - was a 17 gram batch of marijuana and 16 milligrams of prescription medicines Xanex and Clonzebam used to control anxiety and seizures. Police also found $3,000 in a bag that Culkin said belonged to him. Officers leapt into action when they noticed a car driving at 70 miles per hour in a 60 miles per hour speed zone and for making an improper lane change. A police statement says, "Culkin was transported to the Oklahoma County Jail and booked on the state charges of possession of a controlled dangerous substance without a prescription, possession of marijuana, and a municipal charge of possession of marijuana."

Macaulay Culkin Faces Two Drug Counts

Tuesday Sep 21, 2004 8:00am EST

By Stephen M. Silverman

Posted Image

CREDIT: AP PHOTO/OKLAHOMA COUNTY SHERIFF

Oklahoma City prosecutors charged Macaulay Culkin Monday with two misdemeanor drug counts stemming from his arrest late Friday afternoon for alleged possession of marijuana and possession of a controlled substance without a prescription.

Oklahoma County District Attorney Wes Lane tells the Associated Press that his office would insist that the New York-based actor, 24, receive drug treatment as part of any plea agreement. No court date has been set.

The former Home Alone star, who most recently was seen in Saved!, was a passenger in a car being driven by 22-year-old Brett M. Tabisel of New York City, CNN reported.

The driver was pulled over for speeding, and he allowed police to search the car. Police confiscated about 17 grams of marijuana, eight Xanax pills and 16 pills police identified as a drug prescribed for anxiety and seizures.

Culkin, who reportedly told police he didn't have a prescription for the medications, posted $4,000 bail right away, Oklahoma County Sheriff's Sgt. Gary Furrer confirmed to PEOPLE. It's not yet known why Culkin was in Oklahoma.

Culkin Pleads Not Guilty to Drug Charges

Thursday Oct 14, 2004 8:00am EST

By Stephen M. Silverman

people.com

Posted Image

CREDIT: BAUER-GRIFFIN

Macaulay Culkin pleaded not guilty in an Oklahoma City courtroom Wednesday to charges of illegally possessing marijuana and prescription anxiety medicine relating to his arrest last month on a road trip from California to New York.

The Home Alone star, 24, appeared with his attorney to enter his pleas on two misdemeanor charges and left after his brief court appearance, Reuters reports. He remains free on $4,000 bond posted at the time of his arrest.

Culkin and actor pal Brett Tabisel, 22, were pulled over for speeding in Oklahoma City on Sept. 17 while on a cross-country trip. Police say that Tabisel gave them permission to search the car, and Culkin offered to open a black bag for an officer ? who says he found 17.3 grams of marijuana inside, PEOPLE reported.

Culkin also had 16 sleeping pills and 8 Xanax anti-anxiety pills on him, cops say. Culkin was booked on drug possession charges; Tabisel was charged with two traffic violations and marijuana possession. A rep for Culkin declined comment, as did a rep for Tabisel.

Although the charges against Culkin could conceivably bring up to one year behind bars, Oklahoma law enforcement officials say it is unlikely the actor would be incarcerated, if convicted. Instead, prosecutors are said to be asking that he be enrolled in drug-treatment program as part of a plea agreement that would exclude prison time.

The next hearing in the case has been set for Dec. 2.

thesuperficialMacaulay Culkin and his longtime girlfriend, That 70's Show actress Mila Kunis, are reportedly shopping for an engagement ring after deciding to wed. The couple, dating since 2002, were spotted ring shopping at a number of Beverly Hills jewelers last week, and friends claim they're planning to wed this year. A source says, "Mila's looking for a ring that's unique and may even opt for a ruby instead of a diamond." Culkin was previously married to actress Rachel Miner, but they divorced in 2000.

Page Six

'JUNIOR' LEAGUE

STEP aside, James Frey - there's a new literary whipping boy in town. Former kiddie star Macaulay Culkin's debut novel, "Junior," gets trashed in Kirkus Reviews next month. Not that he's accused of making stuff up, like Frey - but, "With 'Junior,' an audaciously empty mishmash of poems, letters, comics, etc. . . . Culkin has managed to lower the already low bar set for celebrity fiction. Filled with jokes lacking wit, introspection devoid of insight, poetry made of nothing, this is a work frustratingly short on substance. It makes Ethan Hawke read like Philip Roth."

NY Daily NewsSnark Attack!Christopher (Kit) Culkin's girlfriend, Jeanette Krylowski, is plenty steamed at recovering child star Macaulay Culkin for his portrayal of his dad — her lover — in his first-time novel, "Junior." Kit, Macaulay's former manager, is said to be the model for the novel's overbearing father. "Kit walked away to stop the hate," Krylowski rages to Us Weekly. "Kit never had a bad thing to say, and it would be a wonderful thing if such dignity was shown by [his family]." So this is how Krylowski protects everyone's dignity?

Another one kind of like Princess's post but this one says Culkins dad is living in poverty.

http://www.dailyindia.com/show/10912.php/C...living_in_pov...

London, March 23 (IANS) Actor Macaulay Culkin's estranged father Kit is

living in poverty and has no hope of seeing his children again.

According to contactmusic.com, Kit's long time partner Jeanette Krylowski

says the publication of Culkin's book 'Junior' has opened old wounds for

Kit. Kit has stayed away from his son over a decade after he lost a

custody battle with his former wife Patricia Brentrup.

Krylowski says: 'Kit is not well, lives quite poorly and does not believe

he will ever see any of his seven kids again. Kit walked away to stop the

hate, even giving up his residual earnings.

'Kit never had a bad thing to say about his family and it would be

wonderful if such dignity was shown by them.'

CULKIN'S SECRET NOTE TO JACKO

PageSix

Posted Image

July 17, 2006 -- MACAULAY Culkin proudly calls himself a "Doo Doo Head." When cops raided Michael Jackson's Neverland Ranch almost three years ago, they bagged a picture of Culkin from Jacko's bedroom. The framed "Home Alone"-era shot stood out like a sore thumb when video of the raid was shown during Jackson's kiddie-sex trial last year. That video, however, didn't focus closely enough to see Culkin's autograph. A Santa Barbara County judge recently unsealed almost 900 pages of previously secret court documents, including a description of that creepy photo. The Post's David K. Li reports that a sheriff's evidence-inventory memo states: "The photograph was signed and had a message written on it. The message stated, 'To Apple Head. Always remember keep Apple Head Club Doo Doo Head Alive.' It was signed 'McCauley Caulkin' [sic] and, in parenthesis, 'Doo Doo Head.' " In Neverland speak, Jackson and his special young male pals were "Doo Doo Heads" and their secret society "the Apple Club." Culkin played a star role in Jackson's defense last year, testifying that the pop star never molested him despite testimony of former Neverland workers who said otherwise.

TRAVEL WHINE

PageSix

July 18, 2006 -- MACAULAY Culkin's vacation with "That '70s Show" star Mila Kunis was a big bomb - literally. The couple was relaxing in Israel when Hezbollah started firing rockets at Haifa. Culkin decided they should bolt, but Kunis wasn't pleased. "He's a drama queen," the Jerusalem Post quotes her as saying. The "Home Alone" kid told a flight attendant on their getaway jet there were other problems as well: "We went to the beach, and there were tons of jellyfish - so we figured that even the sea is dangerous."

---

Hrm... I'm going to go with Macaulay on this one. I don't think it's completely unreasonable to want to leave the region considering what's happening over there!

Macaulay Goes for Group Sex Film Former child star Macaulay Culkin has signed up for a racy new role in a film focusing on group sex. The movie, Sex And Breakfast, is a dark comedy about a couple with problems in the bedroom who seek guidance from a therapist. The counselor then suggests group sex as a solution to their problems. Culkin explains, "I read a lot of material and loved this script. It's really about the pressure that leads them to experiment, the anticipation leading up to the event and then the fallout." The film has already begun shooting and also features Tru Calling star Eliza Dushku, Alexis Dziena and Kuno Becker.

Fame at age 10: It's no screamA mere 26 — a birthday he marked on Saturday — Macaulay Culkin is wise beyond his years about the pitfalls of celebrity and the brutal business of Hollywood."For me, fame was literally an overnight phenomenon," he mused to a Lowdown spy. "The night 'Home Alone' opened [in 1990], I woke up because I heard this scraping at my window, and I looked up and there were these three faces pressed at my window. And they were my neighbors, peering in the window just to look at me. We had to have the shades drawn at all times."Everywhere I went, adults were staring and pointing at me, pushing their kids on me, wanting me to pose with my mouth open from 'Home Alone.' I just wanted the attention to go away. But I knew, as the weeks, and then months, went by, that it never would. I really only have just a few memories left from way back of just being treated like a kid. They are just like memory fragments that I cling to. They are almost gone."The only thing that has changed now is that now most kids on the street don't recognize me anymore. So when the parents start pushing their children over to me, the children don't know what's going on. They are saying, 'Who is he? Why should we care?'"

Macaulay's Sister Dies

UPDATE: TMZ has obtained an official statement from Macaulay's rep. "We can officially confirm that the victim is Dakota Culkin. This is a terrible tragic accident. We have no further comment at this time."

We've learned Macaulay Culkin's sister died yesterday after being struck by a car.

Law enforcement sources tell us Dakota Culkin was walking on the west side of Los Angeles Tuesday when she stepped off a curb and was struck by a car. The 29-year-old Culkin was taken to the UCLA Medical Center where she died of her injuries yesterday afternoon.

So far no arrests have been made. The case is under investigation by LAPD.

Kunis: 'Culkin And I Avoid The Press'

Mila Kunis has described her relationship with Macaulay Culkin as "pleasant".

The Book Of Eli actress explained that their romance has been a success because they keep it out of the public eye.

"It's a very simple, pleasant, long relationship," she told Parade. "The reason we've been together for so long and the reason that we have such a healthy relationship is because we don't want it to be in the press. And we don't want the press to analyse what we do and how we do it."

However, Kunis added that the most important thing in a relationship is laughing.

"You have to be able to laugh with your partner," she said. "They have to be able to make you laugh, and if you can make them laugh too it's a plus. If you can't laugh with each other, it's going to be a very sad relationship.

"Also I think what makes a perfect couple is the differences between them, whether that be looks or personality. What's attractive to a female, more times than not, is the guy's personality. If he is able to make you smile or able to make you feel comfortable and safe, that is much more of an attractive feature than his actual superficial facade because that goes away very soon."

Kunis has previously said that marriage is not important to her.

Source digitalspy.co.uk

Am I the only one who just can't buy Macaulay as straight? I really like the young woman - loved her in Sarah Marshall - but these two have about as much chemistry as . . as . . . well, I can't even think of anyone. I mean, if you want to keep the relationship out of the public eye, why bring it up and talk about it?

He doesn't ping my gay dar. And I think his wife is right. I think that if she was a beard, she would use him to get more public attention. Instead, they seem like a "normal" couple, trying to live a "normal" life rather than parading around and wanting to be on display all of the time.

He doesn't ping my gay dar. And I think his wife is right. I think that if she was a beard, she would use him to get more public attention. Instead, they seem like a "normal" couple, trying to live a "normal" life rather than parading around and wanting to be on display all of the time.

Yeah, and I saw them on TV together on some reality poker show, and they were actually very loving and physically affectionate. Either way, I hope she's happy. I've liked her since That 70's Show.

Mila Kunis 'Worked Retail During 70s Show'

Mila Kunis has praised her mother for forcing her to keep her job at a drugstore after she landed the role of Jackie on That '70s Show.

According to WENN, the actress doesn't regret a second of the experience because it helped her remain humble.

"My mother made me work at Rite-Aid, because my parents work full-time. I worked at '70s on Laurel and Ventura and I couldn't drive because I wasn't 16 yet, so my mother would come on her lunch break and pick me up from work," Kunis explained.

She continued: "But she didn't have time to drop me off back home, so I would have to go to work with her, and what did I do for six hours? My mother would put me behind the photo or ice cream counter and made me work."

The star, whose parents immigrated from the Ukraine when she was a child, affirmed that she is very proud of the job they did raising her, adding: "My parents did a fantastic job raising me. I cannot even begin to explain the stuff they made me do. My parents really made me have a regular life."

Source digitalspy.co.uk

Mila Kunis and Macaulay Culkin have called it quits.

As first reported by Us Weekly, the Golden Globe-nominated actress' rep confirmed the couple's breakup to New York Post's Page Six on Monday; they first began dating in 2002.

"The split was amicable, and they remain close friends," Kunis' rep said.

According to a source, the couple went their separate ways months ago but decided to keep it quiet while Kunis, 27, promoted Black Swan.

The actress has been open about her fear of settling down with Culkin, 30, telling BlackBook in December 2009 that the prospect of marriage didn't appeal to her.

"Not to say that I don't believe in it, but it's just not something that's important to me," Kunis said of tying the knot. "But I will have children. I'm too selfish to have them now, but when I do, I don't feel like I need to be married. I need to have a person in my life who will care for me and my children -- nothing else."

Edited by Kath

Yeah, he looks terrible. That's not the picture of heath. Hope somebody cares about him enough to try to get him help.

Posted Image

Taken around April 2012

I don't think this one actually looks so bad. He's always been pretty angular. He doesn't look like Amy Winehouse here (or even Blake Civil-Fielder or whatever his name is...) And to be honest, the NE cover photos don't look that different from the April photo. Do I have a really high tolerance for judging what looks like crap?

Edited by Hoyaheel

Yeah, he looks terrible. That's not the picture of heath. Hope somebody cares about him enough to try to get him help.

They can scream and shout at him all they want, until he makes the choice himself friends can't do anything except to stop enabling him.