princess

Star Jones

STAR Jones didn't jump from E! — she was pushed. Jones, who grated on the nerves of viewers and E! execs by continually promoting her wedding last year, made her final appearance as the cable channel's red carpet reporter at the Emmys this month. The option in her contract for another year was not picked up. "One year was enough," our insider said. The insider added: "If E! were smart, they would put Kathy on the red carpet to interact with the celebs instead of on the bridge just commenting on them. She is comedy gold and even if she upsets people — so what? Joan Rivers always p - - - ed people off, but they always came back."

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

tvguide.com

Ask Ausiello

Question: So I was watching the red carpet show on E! and I saw you in the background! I was so excited! Does TV Guide know that you made an appearance on a competing pre-show? — Elana

Ausiello: Well, they do now, Elana. Thanks a bunch! But in my defense, had I not been in such close proximity to our crosstown rival, I would have missed — drum roll, please — Star Jones' first public meltdown of the day! As the purple people eater was making her way down the red carpet to assume her post on the E! platform, the train on her velvety gown became tangled, prompting one of her handlers to bend down and straighten things out. Biggest. Mistake. Ever. Star stopped dead in her tracks and that's when the gates of hell officially opened for business. She turned her head, glanced down at said handler and hissed venomously, "Let it go, please." And then the most shocking thing happened: The unfortunate grunt continued to pull up the rear, prompting Star to once again growl, "Let. It. Go." With that, the train was released and Darth Vader Reynolds continued her imperial march. If I've said it once, I've said it 16 times: Hooray for Hollywood!

She's dropped a ton of weight. Did she do it naturally?

Personally, I think not.....I think gastric bypass....She vehemently denies it was anything other than diet & exercise.....

Depends on how fast she lost the weight. If that's a change from 6 months ago, was not just diet and exercise.

Depends on how fast she lost the weight.  If that's a change from 6 months ago, was not just diet and exercise.

Doesn't look like diet and exercise to me...

Posted Image

FORT DIX, NJ - SEPTEMBER 30: Al Reynolds and Star Jones-Reynolds pose with Star Jones' brother-in-law Spec. Edwin Reynolds of North Carolina before being deployed to Iraq with the 505th Engineer Battalion September 30, 2005 at Fort Dix, New Jersey.

Thank God! No more Star at the Emmys!*claps wildly*on another note, how totally horrible does that book of hers sound? Maybe when it sells like five copies, she will realize that we all want her to shut up.*praying that there aren't untold millions of closet Star fans out there just waiting to snap up her hideous book*

I feel sad for her at this point. The whole world is laughing at her (me included!) and she is married to a gay man. She has lost 50+ pounds and still looks dreadful. Arrrrghhhhhhhh...

I feel sad for her at this point. The whole world is laughing at her (me included!) and she is married to a gay man. She has lost 50+ pounds and still looks dreadful. Arrrrghhhhhhhh...

I kinda feel sorry for also. I've followed her since her 1st tv show as a judge/lawyer whatever you want to call it. That was years ago and it was fun and interesting.Her personanility does not bother me. It was just how she handled her wedding arrangements, etc. She drive people crazy talking about this and her husband now.I do feel that people have given her a bomb rap. Really. But, on the other hand she bought a lot of this own herself. People should be more forgiving of one another. I'm sure she has learned her lesson.JMHO

(Out.com)Page Six’s Cindy Adams reports that when E! dropped Star Jones from its red carpet gigs, they offered the job to Joy Behar, Bridezilla’s colleague on The View. Behar refused out of respect, but we think she should’ve taken the job. Behar could totally take Jones in a fight…

I wonder how long Big Gay Al will stay with her, once she loses her gig?! He seemed to love all that Red Carpet Bling and Fashion. :lol:

I don't blame Joy for not taking the job. That would have made the View, 1 of the places she works 5 days a week, extremely awkward & tense.

That was tacky of them to offer it to one of the other co-hosts of the View. Now, that does not say much about the person (s) that offered Joy the job. Very poor taste and poor judgement on their part.Star is not one of my favorite people, but I do not dislike her at all. She has done nothing to me, she doesn't even know who I am. Also, I hope they "do not" offer the job to Kathy Griffin. That would be a funeral waiting to happen. Edited by rilond

Thank God! No more Star at the Emmys!*claps wildly*on another note, how totally horrible does that book of hers sound? Maybe when it sells like five copies, she will realize that we all want her to shut up.*praying that there aren't untold millions of closet Star fans out there just waiting to snap up her hideous book*

LMAO!! I totally agree on ALL points. I will pray with you on this one. I don't know why producers, etc. don't realize that everybody HATES Star Jones. WHY does she get so much airtime on The View (not that I watch it, lol)- she's the worst, someone definitely needs to shut her up.

From 7online.com

Tonight the husband of "The View" co star Star Jones is trouble with

the law.

Al Reynolds was arrested just before three this morning for allegedly

driving with a suspended license.

Police say Reynolds was heading north on Third Avenue and changing

lanes without signaling so they pulled him over.

No word on the specific charges Reynolds faces.

Is that a gay hooker neighborhood anyone?

(NYDailynews.com)Star hubby busted in license rap Cops busted Star Jones' husband for driving with a suspended license in Manhattan yesterday morning.Banker Al Reynolds was driving north on Third Ave. when he changed lanes without signaling and was pulled over by cops around 71st St.Police soon realized Reynolds was driving with a suspended license. He was arrested at about 2:48 a.m. yesterday and given a desk appearance ticket at Manhattan's 19th Precinct stationhouse, sources said.Reynolds used his one phone call to give a shoutout to Star at their E. 90th St. home.The two were married in 2004 at a star-studded Park Ave. bash that drew notables from Spike Lee to Sen. Hillary Clinton.Star, a former prosecutor and co-host of ABC's "The View," could not be reached for comment last night.

people.com....Ultimately, Reynolds spent more than 12 hours in custody because the 19th Precinct station's fingerprinting machine malfunctioned, reports the New York Post – which claims Jones herself never appeared at the police house, despite her husband calling her. Instead, reports the Post, publicist Brad Zeifman arrived and said, "Al Reynolds was detained last night and issued a desk appearance ticket for a driving-license suspension due to incorrect DMV paperwork." When Reynolds was finally sprung, he nodded when asked if he was okay after his lengthy visit. "Yes, thank you," he replied. ....