princess

Drew Barrymore

Drew Barrymore and Justin Long's romantic lunch date

Drew Barrymore and Justin Long filming a scene for their movie 'Going the Distance' in 2009.

Drew Barrymore and Justin Long proved their relationship is back on track on Thursday, openly kissing as they lunched in Hollywood.

The "He's Just Not That Into You" co-stars split in 2008 but sparked speculation of a reunion following a string of seemingly romantic dates in recent months.

Long even cut short a promotional event for new movie "Serious Moonlight" last month to be by Barrymore's side at the premiere of her film "Everybody's Fine."

And the former couple showed off their rekindled romance by cozying up together on a lunch date in Los Angeles with Long's brother Christian and his "Funny People" co-star Jonah Hill.

Read more: http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/sfgate...7#ixzz0d1jwzo9w

Drew Barrymore Treats People With Respect

DREW Barrymore says treating people with respect helps keep her grounded.

The former Hollywood wild child — who’s currently dating actor Justin Long – says it is thanks to her attitude towards other people that she has been so successful, and she is urging others to do the same.

“I think gratitude and not taking anything for granted is very important when fame and work is concerned,” she said. “Never assume anything and appreciate every little thing that happens.

“Even the hardships — you have to try to rise above them and learn from them.

“But most importantly, be loving to other people and care about things other than yourself. “

Source showbizspy.com

Barrymore Rep Denies Long Engagement

Drew Barrymore has reportedly denied speculation that she is engaged to boyfriend Justin Long.

The Charlie's Angels star was rumoured to have accepted a proposal after she allegedly updated a Facebook profile to read, 'I'm engaged'.

However, a representative for the actress has told E! Online that the report is "not true" and that the fake update would be removed.

The 34-year-old and Long reportedly began dating after they met on the set of 2007 romantic comedy He's Just Not That Into You.

Barrymore recently picked up the Golden Globe Award for 'Best Actress In A Miniseries Or TV Movie' for her role in HBO's Grey Gardens.

Source digtialspy.co.uk

Drew Barrymore's Single Valentine's Day

Drew Barrymore won't spend Valentine's Day (14.02.10) with her boyfriend.

The 34-year-old actress - who is rumoured to be engaged to actor Justin Long - tries to be a loving girlfriend every day and so doesn't want to turn the romantic festival into a big occasion, opting to spend it with her single pals instead.

She explained: "I don't really think about it very much other than just to be with the people you love. I don't think I've ever done that really conventional romantic thing.

"I like being with my friends and having a fun time. I feel so bad when that holiday makes people feel really bad, it's not fair."

The 'Charlie's Angels' star - who recently made her directorial debut with 'Whip It!' - also spoke about her love of filmmaking, saying the best part of being behind the cameras is finally feeling able to put across her true self.

She told Self magazine: "Just being able to convey my own human heart into a cinematic venue.

"I just wanted to talk about family and life and love and friendship, and trying to find your way into empowerment in life in a way that's also fun and funny. For me, it's just really trying to express myself into a film."

Drew sparked speculation she and Justin - who she has been dating for two years - were planning to marry after her relationship status on her Facebook page was reportedly changed to 'Engaged'.

Source femalefirst

Drew Barrymore Happy To Age

Drew Barrymore isn't bothered about getting wrinkles.

The 34-year-old actress - who recently made her directorial debut with 'Whip It!' - loves her life at the moment and if ageing takes its toll on her body, she'll just stay behind the camera.

She said: "It's the best time of my life - it's not traumatic at all. I don't think I've ever been happier. It's like the older I get, the better I get. Gravity and wrinkles are fine with me. They're a small price to pay for the new wisdom inside my head and my heart.

"If my breasts fall down to the floor and everything starts to sag and becomes hideous and gross, I won't worry. I'll just stop appearing in front of the camera. That's fine with me because I love producing and directing."

The 'Charlie's Angels' star - who is dating actor Justin Long - believes her contentment with life is the key to her good looks.

She explained to Cosmopolitan magazine: "I'm happy and I think happiness is what makes you pretty. Happy people are beautiful. They become like a mirror and they reflect that happiness."

Source femalefirst

Drew Barrymore: ‘F*ck Surgery’

DREW Barrymore is against plastic surgery.

The actress, 35, says she’s “curious” to see how she’ll age naturally to even consider going under the knife.

“F*ck surgery!” Barrymore said in an interview with Britain’s Daily Mail. “I’m so curious as to what’s going to happen naturally that I can’t imagine wanting to alter things just yet.

“And to all those women putting botulism in their faces — we don’t know what the long-term effects are, so stop! I’d rather look like a basset hound than do that to my face!”

“I admit I’ve been fortunate. I’m not at that place yet, age-wise, and maybe when I am I’ll feel that way. But I think, ‘Get over it! Don’t be bitter and complainy! Figure out something else to do with your life.’

“It sucks that it’s sexist, and it sucks that it’s not often the case for men, but you don’t have to sit on the couch and be angry that you’re not getting roles. Pick up a camera, work at a dog rescue home, become a writer — there are a million things to do in this world.”

Source showbizspy.com

Barrymore: 'Celebrity Label Is Sickening'

Drew Barrymore has revealed that the term "celebrity" sickens her as she believes it belittles her 30 year career in the film industry.

The actress and producer, who has just made her directorial debut in the coming-of-age movie Whip It, said that she has worked for years to establish her credibility in the business.

Barrymore, 35, told The Guardian: "When I started out I was an actor. And now when someone calls me a celebrity, I want to shoot them. I want to go, thank you for reducing me - I've worked for 35 years, I've killed myself to be established as someone who is responsible, reliable and accountable in my field of work, yet you're calling me a name of someone who basically got famous for no reason."

With her first film appearance at the age of 5, Barrymore went on to endure teenage addiction and rehab and sought legal emancipation from her parents in her mid-teens. However, she said that the fame she grew up with was very difference from what 'celebrity' is now.

"People were called actors, then," she recalled. "Nobody was filming each other left, right and centre, and writing about everything they do. Even scandal had more class. I don't favour the new culture and how salacious it is."

Having worked seven days a week for the past four years on Grey Gardens and then Whip It, Barrymore added that she relishes the challenge.

She said: "The scarier it is and the more anxiety you have, the better. And I know that's a stressful way to live, but anything that's too familiar means I've done it and I know I can do it. So I'm really about, 'What else. What next?' How can I make myself feel more terrified?"

Whip It, which stars Ellen Page, is released on April 7.

Source digitalspy.co.uk

Drew Barrymore To Take Time-Out

Drew Barrymore has vowed to take a vacation this year (10) - because she's been working solidly without a break for three years.

The actress stepped behind the camera to make her directorial debut in 2009's Whip It, and is preparing for the release of her next film, Going the Distance, which sees her star alongside her on/off boyfriend Justin Long.

And Barrymore is planning to take an extended holiday after the movie is released in August (10) - because it's been several years since she last took time off.

She says, "My flaw that I'd like to make peace with is to take a vacation. So if I do that this fall, you'll know that I've done something for the first time in three years."

Source femalefirst

Drew really looks gorgeous in these photos!

Absolutely! I really like that they didn't airbrush out her tattoos. They're such a part of our culture now - best to show them I think - even in a fashion shoot like that one.

Her face is too altered on the cover shot though. It doesn't even look like her.

Drew really looks gorgeous in these photos!

Absolutely! I really like that they didn't airbrush out her tattoos. They're such a part of our culture now - best to show them I think - even in a fashion shoot like that one.

Her face is too altered on the cover shot though. It doesn't even look like her.

She looks beautiful, but it sure looks like they photo-shopped her signficantly thinner. She looked great with her normal body.

Posted Image

Drew Barrymore Pregnant?

The Sonogram Holds the Secret

TMZ

Drew Barrymore was clutching what appears to be sonogram results as she left a doctors office in Beverly Hills with her fiance late last week ... soooooo ... is Drew pregnant?!?!?

Here are the facts:

-- Drew is engaged to Will Kopelman, a 34-year-old art consultant ... who popped the question just a few months ago.

That's pretty much it for the facts.

We reached out to Drew's rep -- who politely gave us a "no comment" ... but it ain't exactly a denial.

So ... congrats?

Their body language is not....what Drew's normal body language is with her lovers. She's very tactile. And they're 5 ft apart.......

The more I think about this picture release, the more it kind of upsets me. What if they had just received news that she had miscarried the baby. That would be awful for her to have to answer all these questions about her pregnancy while trying to deal with the loss. This is one instance that I wish the paparazzi would show some discretion.

The picture they are showing looks funny. Not uterus like. What is the bright white shark fin thing?

Granted it has been a while since I have seen a sonogram up close and this is pretty fuzzy, but my initial thought was that is not a womb. (Full disclosure - CPA not a doctor haha)

The more I think about this picture release, the more it kind of upsets me. What if they had just received news that she had miscarried the baby. That would be awful for her to have to answer all these questions about her pregnancy while trying to deal with the loss. This is one instance that I wish the paparazzi would show some discretion.

I agree, but I don't think they would print out pics of an empty womb as a souvenir of a miscarriage.

That said, regardless of WHAT she went to the doctor for, I find it odd that she didn't fold up the pics and stash them before heading outside!

I also agree the pic doesn't look very womb-ish, nor does her body language scream "yay baby." Then again...maybe she has to pee and is rushing home. They make you drink a lot for those early ultrasounds. :D

I agree that they probably wouldn't be leaving with pictures if it was bad news, but also that it's weird that she didn't put these in her bag (unless she doesn't care about the news getting out.) I'm actually pregnant right now and the farthest thing from a celebrity but you better believe I had those very first pictures concealed on my way out and was even on the lookout for people I know...I was nervous that people would see me coming out of the medical building with my husband and be immediately on to me!

Although I can say that does look exactly like an ultrasound pic to me. Multiple shots on one long photo paper sheet like that. Not sure about those white spots, but it could just be something weird with the machine or the angle. I can see what pretty clearly looks like a fetus in the middle of the sac-looking thing in the middle of that last photo posted.

Although I can say that does look exactly like an ultrasound pic to me. Multiple shots on one long photo paper sheet like that. Not sure about those white spots, but it could just be something weird with the machine or the angle. I can see what pretty clearly looks like a fetus in the middle of the sac-looking thing in the middle of that last photo posted.

I just went to my sister's 3D/4D apt where we found out gender - it's a boy! The photos always look weird, and agree the ones in Drew's hand look totally ligit. Mostly because of the paper, the images are always open to interpretation no matter who you are. Glad to know celebs don't automatically get special treatment in the sonogram world too :D

I think I posted in a blind thread talking about Drew that maybe holding the sonogram is her way of announcing the pregnancy and avoiding the entire baby bump watch/is -she-or-isn't-she crap that celebs have to go through........

I think I posted in a blind thread talking about Drew that maybe holding the sonogram is her way of announcing the pregnancy and avoiding the entire baby bump watch/is -she-or-isn't-she crap that celebs have to go through........

Excellent point.