princess

Drew Barrymore

My Date With Drew . . . . . every time I'm at Blockbuster, there are tons of copies of this in. Has anyone seen it? Is it worth renting?

Page SixOPERATIC BIG OFABRIZIO Moretti knows how to keep girlfriend Drew Barrymore happy. When Jane magazine asked the Strokes drummer to name the craziest place he'd had sex [presumably with Barrymore], Moretti answered: "I had sex in the bathroom at the opera a little while ago, in New York. We went to 'La Boheme' and it was wicked boring. So we decided to go to the bathroom, and we got caught, and it was embarrassing. If we'd gone to the men's room, people would've heard it and said, 'Good on you, man.' But we were in the ladies' room, and when we heard an old woman start to tinkle, we couldn't help but crack up. I guess she told the security guy - he came in and was, like, 'Just go.' "

Drew Barrymore at the Costume Institute Gala (05/01/2006)

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

She's looking real good these days.

I like the dress too, though it does seem to erase every bit of cleavage we know she has under there somewhere....

I love how she can poke fun at herself. Like her ginormous assets on SNL, that was pretty amusing.That Vogue spread is amazing. Who are these photographers that make these people look so beautiful?

KEEP IT CORKEDEVA Mendes, Drew Barrymore and Linda Evangelista were surprised when playboy Wes Wang sent over a $3,000 jeroboam of Krug to their table at Pink Elephant the other night. But Drew is sober these days and the girls didn't touch it. At another table, Giorgio Armani, 72, and his posse drank a magnum of Grey Goose and Red Bull and left a $600 tip. Also spotted: Marc Jacobs, Ellen Barkin and Mickey Rourke, who was entertaining three models simultaneously.

Posted Image

IN THE BLACK: Drew Barrymore flaunts her slender frame at the Christian Dior show. While in Paris, the actress has been making the scene with pals Cameron Diaz and Justin Timberlake.

It seems like Drew is one of those women who is going to look good with a few pounds on her. Like Kate Winslet, Monica Bellucci, Charlotte Church, Rosario Dawson, Sanaa Lathan. Something's not right with the thinness...but hey, if she's happy.... :D

ROCKIN' IN THE U.K.

Drew Barrymore shows off her moves during a Strokes concert at London's Natural History Museum before following the band (and boyfriend drummer Fab Moretti) to Scotland's T in the Park festival this weekend.

Posted Image

LUCK BE A LADY

Drew Barrymore takes a gamble on her upcoming poker-themed movie Lucky You at the film's press conference Thursday at the World Series of Poker in Las Vegas.

Posted Image

Drew Barrymore is great. She can be very feminine and sexy and cute but (to me) she's got this masculine air about her which makes her kind of ambiguous, not in her looks, but her blokey mannerisms. She's cool, witty, dry, contrasting, can laugh at herself and doesn't give a damn, sort of good male/female elements combined. If Drew came back around as Andrew I reckon she'd still be the same kind of person. She's intriguing. I loved her in Donnie Darko as Ms Pomeroy. She was for me as much a major player in it as Jake's Donnie character.

Drew Barrymore Says She's Ready for Kids

TUESDAY AUGUST 15, 2006 07:30AM EST

By Stephen M. Silverman

Drew Barrymore is ready to start a family, she says.

"I definitely feel the beginnings of a tick tock," Barrymore, 31, tells InStyle in its September issue. "Whether I have children or adopt – whatever form a family comes in, I would absolutely love to have it."

And she's getting more domestic, she says: She won a Project Runway-style dressmaking contest on the set of her new movie, Lucky You, and says she plans to start saving sewing kits from the hotels she stays in with her boyfriend, Strokes drummer Fabrizio Moretti.

Still, she admits, "I can't cook. Fab makes a few good things, but we mostly order in."

Another thing has changed as she's gotten older (she stresses that she's "31 and a half"): She's become more comfortable in her skin. "You learn to love your body," she says. "You can't look at models and feel bad about yourself. I'm not the kind of girl who can stuff her face with pasta all the time and not gain weight."

To stay healthy, "I've been running and doing yoga and Pilates, and I love the way it makes my mind and body feel," she says. "I really don't obsess about it."

But even though she's ready to be a mom, she hasn't quite processed that fact that she's a grown up. "Am I going to walk home from work one day … and realize I'm a homeowner? That I run a production company and have responsibilities and a long-term relationship?" she says.

"All of those things are so adult. I keep wondering when it's going to hit me. Maybe it never will. And that's okay."

The new issue of InStyle hits newsstands Aug. 18.

Drew Enjoys Doing the Toilets

Us Weekly

It’s a generally accepted fact that everyone who works with Drew Barrymore loves Drew Barrymore (or marries her, as was the case with her Charlie’s Angels costar Tom Green).

“Drew makes you feel like she doesn’t want to be talking to anyone else in the world when she’s with you,” Debra Messing tells this month’s InStyle, which put Drew on its cover. The two got to know each other on the set of their new film Lucky You.

Hugh Grant, her costar in Music and Lyrics By, adds: “She jokes around like a 24-year-old rugby player. Frankly, she makes me feel like a demure spinster.”

The down-to-earth star, who pulls in $15 million a movie, still takes the subway (“It’s economical”) and makes her own clothes, talks to the mag about her biological clock and her dark side.

On wanting to be a mother:

“I definitely feel the beginnings of a ticktock. Whether I have children or adopt – whatever form a family comes in, I would absolutely love to have it.”

On body image:

“You learn to love your own body. You can’t look at models and feel bad about yourself. I’m not the kind of girl who can stuff her face with pasta all the time and not gain weight. I’ve been running and doing yoga and Pilates, and I love the way it makes my mind and body feel. But I really don’t obsess about it. When I finish a film I often just let it all go and indulge myself. Enjoying food is such an important part of life.”

On being a nightowl:

“I like eating dinner at 10:30 p.m., going for a drink at midnight, and rolling home at 4 a.m. And when I get off from a night shoot at 6 in the morning, there’s still life around. I don’t feel like some isolated weirdo. This city lives 24 hours a day.”

On her domestic side (and lack thereof):

“I get into household chores – doing laundry and scrubbing the bathroom. I can’t cook. Fab [Moretti, her boyfriend] makes a few things but mostly we order in.”

On getting away from doing romantic comedies:

“I need to try different things now. I’m growing up, so I want to grow in my work. I’m ready to tap into the darkness. As much light as I have inside me, there’s just as much darkness, I’m afraid. There’s a polarity, and I still have demons to work out.”

Drew Barrymore's Diaz crush

Drew Barrymore has a same-sex crush on Cameron Diaz.

The actress, who starred alongside Cameron in the 'Charlie's Angels' movies, has admitted she has a soft spot for the 'In Her Shoes' star.

She told Elle magazine "Cameron and I are good friends. I am totally into girl love. It's the ultimate f***ing coolest thing ever. You can be each other's outlets for your dreams and creative aspirations and make them come true."

Drew, who is dating The Strokes drummer Fabrizio Moretti, has also said she will never feel pressured to become a Hollywood waif and will always be proud of her curves.

She insisted: "I'm never going to fall prey to that. I don't have enough room in my life for the neurosis of other people's expectations. If you're too thin, they kill you and if you're too fat, they kill you.

"There's no such thing as perfection and someone else's definition of it is not good enough for me. I love food too much to live in fear or starvation. If I could eat macaroni cheese every day then I'd be happy. I live for crispy tacos!

source: femalefirst

D.B. PHONE HOME!

E.T. alum Drew Barrymore makes a phone call – though unlikely of the interplanetary variety – with her two biggest fans by her side, boyfriend Fabrizio Moretti, and a certain extraterrestrial.

Posted Image

Drew's 'Terrifying' Ability

Posted Sep 11th 2006 3:32PM by TMZ Staff

Posted Image

As part of Hollywood royalty, Drew Barrymore can have virtually anything she wants. But what she wants may surprise you.

Drew tells the October issue of Elle magazine, "I want to be terrified. I really want to do what I think I'm going to f--king fail at miserably."

Well, in her new movie "Lucky You," Drew gets to do what she has feared for most of her adult life -- sing.

Drew's phobia stems from being the only cast member in Woody Allen's 1996 musical "Everybody Says I Love You" to be dubbed. An incident which Drew says "was really an unfortunate incident in my life."

For her latest role, the 31-year-old worked with a vocal coach for five months to play a Vegas lounge singer opposite Eric Bana. Having a boyfriend who just happens to be the drummer in The Strokes (Fabrizio Moretti) probably didn't hurt her musical abilities either.

In the article, Barrymore also opens up about recently losing 20 pounds, which she says has made her "more confident and adventurous" with her outfit choices.

And despite her sometimes questionable fashion risks, Drew says "I don' t regret those moments because they're kind of what define you."

Whether talking about fashion, singing or anything else, that's an attitude worth phoning home about!