princess

Beyonce and Jay-Z

:o Bouncy & her mom are going after the children :o

Posted Image

http://img301.imageshack.us/img301/4656/dereon11nq1.jpg

Beyonce & Mama Knowles need to stay away from the children

dlisted

That is some damn child abuse right there. Not just JonBenet-ing the little girls but the clothing itself is tacky, cheap looking and ATROCIOUS - as always from Mama Knowles. Does no one have the balls to tell that woman her clothing line is the fugliest thing ever?

Rap superstar Jay-Z and hip-hop/soul queen Mary J. Blige have been forced to scrap a scheduled concert in Colorado next month-less than three hours after announcing the date in a press release.

The pair is due to hit the road for their Heart of the City Tour this weekend in Miami, Florida, with further dates across North America over the next few weeks.

An additional gig at Denver's Pepsi Center on 23 April was declared by promoter Live Nation on Tuesday night at 8.59 p.m., with tickets due to go on sale on Saturday morning. But at 11:48 p.m., Live Nation issued another statement, pulling the concert altogether.

The latest press release reads: "Due to late additions of appearance commitments, they are disappointed that they will not be able to play in Denver."

Source: Panachereport.com

"I know you paid a lot for those tickets but we got a lot of songs in exchange for us robbing you." Rapper Jay-Z made it clear to his Miami fans on Saturday they would get their money's worth at his concert. In Related News: Kanye West joined fellow rap superstar JAY-Z and hip-hop/soul queen Mary J. Blige on stage in Miami, Florida on Saturday to help the duo kick off their "Heart Of The City Tour."

Source: panachereport.com

Beyonce Knowles is set for a fashion war showdown with Victoria Beckham over sunglasses. The R&B diva has revealed she's hoping to add sunglasses to the Knowles family's "House Of Dereon," style empire - a move which will directly impact Posh Spice Beckham's accessory line.

Beckham has wowed the Hollywood elite with her jeans and sunglasses for the past 18 months - with Eva Longoria Parker and Jennifer Lopez among the fans of her stylish sunglasses.

But now Beyonce and her mother Tina Knowles have their sights set on sunglasses to bring additional success. Tina Knowles says, "I can't wait for jewelry and sunglasses, but, before that, the "House Of Dereon," will launch a new lingerie line this spring (08).

Source: Panachereport

Tina Knowles says, "I can't wait for jewelry and sunglasses, but, before that, the "House Of Dereon," will launch a new lingerie line this spring (08).

Oh god, Mamatina's uber-tackiness comes to lingerie. *sigh* You just know it's going to be a special slice of fashion hell.

Tina Knowles says, "I can't wait for jewelry and sunglasses, but, before that, the "House Of Dereon," will launch a new lingerie line this spring (08).

Oh god, Mamatina's uber-tackiness comes to lingerie. *sigh* You just know it's going to be a special slice of fashion hell.

At least there is a 75% chance the lingerie will be worn under clothing and we won't have to see it.

INSTANT REPLAY

Page Six

April 1, 2008 -- CLUBGOERS at 1Oak were treated to a replay of the sold-out Mary J. Blige and Jay-Z "Heart of the City" concert Friday night when the duo showed up to the West 17th Street spot and the DJ played snippets of their earlier performance at the Garden. "It was so good, it sounded like they were performing," said one partier. "Everyone went crazy, Jay was rapping a little on the mike." His girlfriend, Beyoncé, joined them at their table, where they hung out for hour

Source: Beyoncé and Jay-Z Take Out Marriage License

People

By Kathy Ehrich Dowd and Tiffany McGee

Beyoncé Knowles and longtime beau Jay-Z have taken out a marriage license in Scarsdale, N.Y., PEOPLE has learned.

According to a source, the pair took out a license on Tuesday morning. The document is valid for 60 days.

A rep for Beyoncé told PEOPLE, "No comment." Jay-Z's spokesperson could not be reached for comment.

Beyoncé, 26, and Jay-Z, 38, have been dating since 2002, though the couple have stood reluctant to discuss their relationship publicly. Rumors about their romance began circulating after the singer appeared on Jay-Z's song "'03 Bonnie & Clyde," followed by collaborations on Beyoncé 's solo hit "Crazy In Love," in 2003.

While the two have remained tight-lipped about the state of their romance, by no means has Beyoné brushed off talk of marriage. In Dec. 2006, the singer told InStyle, "You can't rush a man into anything – whether it's a relationship, marriage or having children."

Earlier that month the pair was besieged by rumors that they were all set to get hitched in the Caribbean – a rumor that was quickly scotched by their reps.

Beyoncé & Jay-Z 'Looked Happy' Getting Marriage License

People

By Steve Helling and Diane Clehane

Beyoncé and Jay-Z arrived at Scarsdale Village Hall shortly after it opened at 9 a.m on Tuesday to get their marriage license. "It was just the two of them," an eyewitness tells PEOPLE. "They were very polite and smiling as they filled out the paperwork. They were holding hands for a while. They looked really happy."

Could their happiness be because the longtime couple is finally putting the constant wedding and split rumors to rest? Although a rep for Beyoncé, 26, had no comment and a rep for Jay-Z, 38, could not be reached, the courthouse trip is the first real indication that the pair – who first started dating in 2002 – will walk down the aisle.

Rumors of a wedding have long followed the couple, and Beyoncé has admitted to thinking about how it would happen. "I don't know when I'll want to get married," she told Cosmopolitan in January 2006. "I never pictured myself as a bride, but after my sister's wedding, I did start thinking about what kind of wedding I'd want. I don't think I want a big one."

A year later, she told InStyle, "Maybe me and my man will go away to an island; maybe we'll go to a church. I have no idea."

Reports: Jay-Z nears huge business deal

Jay-Z is close to reaching a $150 million deal with Live Nation Inc. that will give the concert promoter a stake in virtually every aspect of the rapper and entrepreneur's career, according to news reports.

The contract covers Jay-Z's music and music-related businesses for the next 10 years, the New York Times and Wall Street Journal reported on their Web sites late Wednesday, citing sources familiar with the agreement.

An after-hours call to a Live Nation spokesman seeking comment was not immediately returned late Wednesday.

As part of the arrangement, Jay-Z would get a $25 million upfront payment, plus advance payments of $10 million per album for a minimum of three albums and $25 million toward concert tours. The company would also pay $20 million in exchange for publishing, licensing and other rights.

Live Nation was also expected to commit $50 million to finance Jay-Z's investments and his entertainment venture, to be called Roc Nation, which is expected to include his own record label, music publishing, talent consulting and managing projects.

"I've turned into the Rolling Stones of hip-hop," Jay-Z told the Times.

Jay-Z, whose real name is Shawn Carter, plans to leave Def Jam for the deal, but he still owes his longtime record label one more studio album.

He was president of Def Jam for three years but stepped down in December because he and the label's corporate parent, Universal Music Group, could not agree on a new contract.

Live Nation also struck recent deals with Madonna and U2.

Copyright © 2008 The Associated Press.

Beyoncé and Jay-Z: Wedding Prep Under Way?

For Beyoncé and Jay-Z, April showers brought flowers – and a possible wedding. On a rainy Friday in New York City, crews delivered floral arrangements, candelabras and a tent into Jay-Z's Tribeca apartment building.

The wedding buzz began when the couple went to get a marriage license at a village hall in Scarsdale, N.Y., on Tuesday. "It's [happening] tonight," says a source. "A lot of their friends are booking hotel rooms."

Early Friday morning, workers erected a white tent atop the building, where Jay-Z owns a penthouse apartment. Not long after, an SUV carrying what seemed to be AV equipment arrived, followed by deliveries of flowers and party rentals.

More evidence of an impending wedding? Likely guests have been gathering in New York. Producer Rodney Jerkins, who is working on Beyoncée's new album and is a friend of Jay-Z's, zipped into town a couple of days ago. Beyoncé's former Destiny's Child bandmates, Kelly Rowland and Michelle Williams, are also here, coyly divulging in a YouTube video that they are camped out at a Manhattan hotel, giggling about "sisters" getting together.

And of course, there's Jay-Z, who reportedly hopped a flight from Boston, where he performed last night, to New York this morning.

Friends of the couple say they are very eager for the nuptials to happen. "It's about time," says producer Dallas Austin. "I think it's great that they're getting married."

Source: People

Gwyneth Paltrow, Chris Martin Arrive for Jay-Z & Beyonce Event

The A-listers are turning out for what may be Jay-Z and Beyonce's wedding.

Gwyneth Paltrow and her husband Chris Martin were just spotted pulling into the garage of Jay-Z's downtown Manhattan apartment building, where workers have been setting up for a big event all day.

At 7:30, Destiny’s Child singers Kelly Rowland and Michelle Williams arrived, shielded from photographers with umbrellas.

Meanwhile, Jay-Z was spotted upstairs in his penthouse apartment surveying the space with security.

At Beyonce's midtown Manhattan apartment, her sister Solange — decked out in all white, including a skirt made from feathers — and Jay-Z's mom, Gloria Carter, were spotted.

Beyonce's father, Mathew, who wore a tux, was also spotted being whisked downtown in a blue Jaguar.

Just before 8 p.m., a Reverend and his wife arrived at Jay-Z's apartment, according to an Usmagazine.com witness.

Source: Us Weekly

Source: Beyoncé and Jay-Z Are Married

After years of speculation, singer Beyoncé Knowles wed her longtime boyfriend, rapper Jay-Z, on Friday, a friend of the couple tells PEOPLE.

Though there is no official confirmation, the friend says, "It happened earlier this evening. Jay wanted it to be a really private affair – close friends and family."

The ceremony was followed by a lavish party at the rapper's Tribeca apartment that drew Beyoncé's mother Tina Knowles, her father/manager Mathew, her sister Solange, her Destiny's Child mates Kelly Rowland and Michelle Williams, and the couple's friend Gwyneth Paltrow.

The wedding buzz began when the couple went to get a marriage license at a village hall in Scarsdale, N.Y., on Tuesday.

DJ Cassidy, a favorite of Jay-Z, was hired to spin. "Cassidy mentioned a week ago that he was really excited for the Jay Z and Beyoncé's wedding party to happen," says the friend.

Early Friday morning, workers erected a white tent atop the building in Tribeca, where Jay-Z owns a penthouse apartment. Not long after, an SUV carrying what seemed to be AV equipment arrived, followed by deliveries of party rentals and flowers.

A source tells PEOPLE that Amy's Orchids was hired to provide 50,000 to 60,000 white orchid blooms from Thailand for a "big party." At the apartment, waiters were seen practicing their service.

A couple since 2002, Jay-Z, 38, and Knowles, 26, always kept quiet about their relationship, even as they were photographed together on romantic holidays around the world.

Still, marriage seemed to be in the cards – eventually. "I never pictured myself as a bride," she told Cosmopolitan in January 2006, "but after my sister's wedding, I did start thinking about what kind of wedding I'd want. I don't think I want a big one."

Source: People

All Signs Point to Beyoncé, Jay-Z Wedding

Saturday April 5, 2008

Sources tell Usmagazine.com that Jay-Z and Beyoncé tied the knot at the rapper's apartment in NYC's Tribeca neighborhood Friday night, although their reps will not confirm.

Former Destiny's Child singers Kelly Rowland and Michelle Williams, and Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin were among the guests who attended the ceremony. A Reverend was also spotted.

The singer donned a veil and a white dress with a low V-neck and thick straps. Her hair was in a half ponytail with ringlet curls, decorated with a white flower.

The party was still going strong at 3 a.m. this morning.

Beyoncé's father, Mathew Knowles, spoke about his daughter's nuptials in business meetings Friday.

"Beyoncé's dad said he's sorry he couldn't have invited [more people] to the wedding, but they're keeping it small," a source close to the family tells Usmagazine.com.

Early Friday, white checked linens were delivered, as well as boxes of white flowers. Tall silver candelabras were stacked on the street. A white tent was visible on the roof of the building.

Why wed on April 4? They're obsessed with the number!

The rapper named his club 40/40 after a baseball term. (If a player hits 40 home runs and steals 40 bases in the same season, it’s considered a major coup.)

The couple also have matching IV tattoos on their ring fingers, and they were each born on the fourth day of a month (Beyoncé on September 4; Jay-Z, December 4).

Jay-Z, 38, and Beyoncé, 26, have always dodged questions about tying the knot.

Reps for the two wouldn't confirm that they took out a marriage license in Scarsdale, New York on Tuesday.

In 2007, the always tight-lipped rapper would only tell reporters: "One day soon — let's leave it at that."

Are kids next for the couple?

"One day I hope to be married with children" Beyoncé told Ellen DeGeneres in 2006.

"I don't want to retire at 30, I want to relax," she said. "I still want to make albums and movies, but at a slower pace."

Us Weekly

Rumor Mill: A Baby for Beyoncé?

It was only four days ago that Beyoncé was celebrating her marriage to long-time boyfriend Jay-Z at a party in his lavish NYC penthouse, and now OK! has learned that the couple could soon have a baby on the way.

“I've heard that Beyoncé is pregnant from at least two people,” a source close to the couple tells OK!.

In past interviews, the Crazy in Love singer has talked cautiously about her desire to start a family. "You can't rush a man into anything whether it's a relationship, marriage or having children. " Beyoncé has said. "When he's ready he'll let you know."

Even friend Vivica A. Fox can't wait for the happy couple to start a family. "I wish them many many years of happiness and some babies," she tells OK!. "I think she will be really pretty pregnant, just like J. Lo and Halle Berry."

Keep a look out for a growing baby bump if the rumors hold true.

Baby or no baby, I don't care. I also don't care that they got married. That's what is so funny about the "surprise" wedding and all that cloak and dagger nonsense.

They had a big, secret, neener-neener you can't come in, hide from the paparazzi wedding and....

NOBODY CARED. HA.

She should have dumped his ass a long time ago. I may not like her, but she can do a lot better than bearding for that fugly shmoe.

I'm Happy for B and Jazy Z but I don't think their the best looking couple .If they have got marry they are so secretive if you ask me. I just want to see what her wedding dress look like.

Can Jay-Z, Beyonce buck post-wedding sales slide?

As Jay-Z and Beyonce celebrate their first week of marriage, they may want to consider that power marriages in the music industry can hurt record sales.

Several other music husband-and-wife teams that preceded the rap/R&B mainstays to the altar have seen mixed post-marriage sales numbers.

Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony both saw a decrease in album sales after they exchanged vows on June 5, 2004. Prior to their union, Lopez released three albums, which have sold a combined 8.1 million in the United States, according to Nielsen Soundscan.

Lopez's post-wedding 2005 album, "Rebirth," has sold 731,000 copies, while a pair of 2007 albums, "Como Ama Una Mujer" and "Brave," fell to 200,000 and 154,000, respectively.

Anthony released seven albums between 1994 and early 2004, with combined sales of 2.5 million. His biggest selling album to date is his 2002 crossover set "Mended," which has moved 680,000 units. His first post-wedding album, "Sigo Siendo Yo," released in 2006, has moved 151,000 copies to date, while his 2007 album, "El Cantante," has sold 183,000.

Rapper Nas and R&B singer Kelis have also seen a sales decline since their January 8, 2005, wedding. Nas' eight pre-marriage releases have sold a combined 11.3 million copies, while Kelis' two albums released before 2005 add up to 785,000. Post marriage, Nas has sold 755,000 of 2006's "Hip Hop Is Dead," while Kelis has moved 157,000 with "Kelis Was Here," released in 2006 as well.

But country stars Faith Hill and Tim McGraw, whose joint tour was the 8th highest grossing trek of 2007, have seen steady sales, and in some areas even a boost since they married on October 6, 1996.

Hill's two albums released prior to marrying McGraw have sold a combined 3.6 million copies. McGraw's three pre-marriage albums have sold 9.3 million.

Still, while McGraw's biggest selling album is his 1994 release, "Not a Moment Too Soon," with 6 million copies sold, Hill's top seller is "Breathe," with 6.5 million copies, which was released three years after her marriage to McGraw.

Like Hill and McGraw, Beyonce and Jay-Z have achieved success working together. The pair have collaborated on the songs "03 Bonnie and Clyde," which reached No. 4 on the Billboard Hot 100, and on "Crazy in Love," which topped the chart.

Reuters/Billboard

Rihanna Shocked (Shocked!) by Jay-Z & Beyoncé's Wedding

People

By K.C. Baker

Like many of Jay-Z and Beyoncé Knowles's friends and colleagues, Rihanna had no idea about the happy couple's hush-hush nuptials last week.

"I didn't know!" Rihanna told PEOPLE at the Escada Moon Sparkle/Island Def Jam benefit for her Believe Foundation and DKMS, the world's largest bone marrow donor center. "No one knew!"

(Although the wedding has not been officially confirmed, sources tell PEOPLE the ceremony did take place April 4 and Knowles has been spotted wearing a huge ring.)

Among those in the audience at Manhattan's Highland Ballroom were L.A. Reid and Rihanna's "friend" Chris Brown. "Chris said it was a good show," the 20-year-old said of her rumored beau. "He really enjoyed it."

After the show, Rihanna met with several young bone marrow transplant patients. "You are so beautiful," she told 15-year-old Camila Mera.

Jay-z Has Not Quit Glastonbury

Rapper SHAWN JAY ZCARTER has not pulled out of a U.K. music festival, according to the event's organiser.

The hip-hop star is scheduled to play at this summer's (08) Glastonbury festival, but is reportedly considering cancelling after a series of rows with organisers.

It is believed Carter is angered by suggestions that he is to blame for poor ticket sales.

But Glastonbury festival organiser Michael Eavis has denied a rift.

He says, "I spoke to his people this weekend. Everything is fine. I'm excited."

Source: contactmusic

Baby or no baby, I don't care. I also don't care that they got married. That's what is so funny about the "surprise" wedding and all that cloak and dagger nonsense.

They had a big, secret, neener-neener you can't come in, hide from the paparazzi wedding and....

NOBODY CARED. HA.

She should have dumped his ass a long time ago. I may not like her, but she can do a lot better than bearding for that fugly shmoe.

ITA.. I can't see what the big secret is, but I do know that when the big 'D' happens in a year or so, the entire world will know. I don't know why anyone gives a shit - she probably gave him an ultimatum after Rihanna played her at the awards :rolleyes:

Oasis singer blames rap for festival’s low sales

Booking Jay-Z to headline Glastonbury show a bad decision, Gallagher says

msnbc.com

LONDON - Organizers of one of Britain's best-known music festivals on Tuesday defended their decision to book Jay-Z as their headline act after Oasis songwriter Noel Gallagher blamed the U.S. rapper for disappointing ticket sales.

The outdoor Glastonbury festival is a cornerstone of Britain's music calendar. But this year's festival has yet to sell out, in contrast to past years when tickets were snapped up within hours.

Gallagher, whose band headlined the festival in 1995 and 2004, said rap was to blame.

"If it ain't broke, don't fix it," Gallagher said in an interview, an audio of which was posted to the British Broadcasting Corp.'s Web site Monday. "If you break it, people ain't gonna go. I'm sorry, but Jay-Z? ... No chance." He explained that the inclusion of a hip-hop act went against the festival's tradition of guitar music, adding: "I'm not having hip-hop at Glastonbury. No way. No. It's wrong."

Glastonbury Festival co-organizer Emily Eavis said the 38-year-old festival had a long history of attracting rap acts, including Cypress Hill and The Roots. She said the media stir over Gallagher's comments revealed an "innate conservatism" in some sectors of British society.

"There is also an interesting undercurrent in the suggestion that a black, U.S. hip-hop artist shouldn't be playing in front of what many perceive to be a white, middle-class audience. I'm not sure what to call it, at least not in public, but this is something that causes me some disquiet," she said in an article published Tuesday in The Independent newspaper.

Eavis said she thought Jay-Z was "absolutely the right act" for the festival.

Copyright 2008 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.