Sign in to follow this  
princess

Britney Spears

Outside instigator makes a LOT of sense.

I wonder if Lynne was worried that because Jamie was (is?) sick, he hasn't been able to be as vigilant over Britney and that's one reason she's struggling? I hate TMZ (they are SO misogynistic!) so it's hard to know what's really going on from their coverage.

• Like 1

I hope that even though Jamie and Lynne are not cordial, they will figure this out together.  Britney is the end game, and I find it hard to believe that Lynne does not appreciate what Jamie has done.   

My parents did everything in their power to not talk to one another after their divorce.  However, when it came to matters of my brother and me - united front.   We knew we were doomed when Mom and Dad had to talk to us.   But it worked!  Thankfully we are both not menaces to society 😂 (most days)

Edited by branchop
  • Like 3

bird-in-cage-1.jpg

Freedom Is Going To Be Slow

May 6, 2019

[Blind Gossip] There’s a legal proceeding coming up in the next couple of weeks for this well-known female entertainment figure.

While she has not been well, at least she is well enough to know that she is not well.

What impact will that have on the legal proceedings?

Even though her fans think she should be cutting ties fast, that is not going to happen. She knows she has to tread very carefully and take care of her health and avoid doing anything dumb.

So it looks like all of those of you who think that she needs to free herself quickly are going to be disappointed by the result!

Similar: Legal Tug Of War

Woman:

[Optional] Do you think she should free herself immediately or take her time?

No surprises except that her Mom is living with her now??

Britney Spears She'll Appear in Court ... In Showdown with Parents

5/10/2019 11:05 AM PDT

EXCLUSIVE
TMZ

Britney Spears will make the drive from Thousand Oaks to downtown L.A. Friday ... appearing in court as her mom fights to get her medical files in what is turning into a family war.

Sources with knowledge tell us, Britney will appear with her mom, Lynne Spears, who is trying to gain access to her medical information. We're told Lynne does not want to become a co-conservator, which creates a weird legal argument ... the right to medical information but no right to act on it.

Britney's dad, Jamie Spears, has been her sole conservator for more than 11 years, and is widely credited with saving her life back in 2008, when the singer was off the rails. 

As we reported, Lynne has been staying at Britney's home for more than a week. The 2 have been estranged for nearly 15 years. We're told Britney cut Lynne out of her life right after her breakup with Justin Timberlake. Over the last few months, Lynne has tried to reestablish a relationship.

TMZ has reported, Lynne became alarmed when she read various posts on social media that Jamie was allegedly forcing Britney into the mental health facility where she stayed for 30 days, and that he ordered doctors to ply her with certain drugs. FYI, Jamie does not have the power to do either.

Britney, we're told, will side with her mom in court, for obvious reasons. Jamie has imposed certain restrictions to keep her and her family safe, and Britney wants freedom ... it's what happens in most conservatorships. She's banking on Lynne easing the restrictions.

As we have reported, Britney is not doing well. The meds that stabilized her for years stopped working and doctors are still struggling to find the right combination. Multiple sources have told us she did not come out of the mental health facility in great shape and her judgment is impaired. 

It's an odd ask to look at medical records when you're not part of a conservatorship. Legally speaking, Lynne's parental rights are trumped by the conservatorship, and she doesn't want to be part of it.

We'll be at the courthouse, so stay tuned. 

this must be mortifying for Britney to have so much of this public, especially because it all revolves around her mental health. It's one thing for your love life and career to be the subjects of rumor and gossip, but if I had people whispering about my mental health, I think I would never want to leave the house again. 

I'm torn on this. I actually haven't heard anything bad about this being Britney's mental health - I think it could be doing a lot toward destigmatizing mental health issues. Mental health is health. Drugs don't always work. Things get messed up and need to be fixed......

TMZ

Britney Spears' dad is taking no chances ... he's just filed legal docs stating his intention to make his conservatorship over his daughter valid in 3 key states.

According to the docs, obtained by TMZ, Jamie Spears is giving notice to the California judge who has been handling Britney's 11-year-plus conservatorship that he intends to file the docs declaring him conservator in Florida, Louisiana and Hawaii.

We're told Britney has no plans to visit the 3 states in the immediate future, but our sources say Jamie knows what's up and believes there are people out there in social media pulling the strings in the "Free Britney" movement who might attempt to wrestle her away if she leaves California. 

Our sources say in the next 2 hours Jamie will file his conservatorship docs in the 3 states. We're told these are the 3 states that Britney likes to visit.

• Like 2