Sign in to follow this  
Guest cherry

Jude Law

Jude Law is full of crap. All cheaters PRETEND to be oh so contrite AFTER THEY'VE BEEN CAUGHT! He will cheat again & she will be a retarded fool if she takes him back. That mother of hers sounds like she's trying to get Sienna to take him back instead of kick him to the curb. Is she that desperate for her daughter to be in the entertainment business that she would talk her into staying with that pig?

I put it this way...she should take him "back"...and keep him in the doghouse.Let's be honest, any of us ever hear of Sienna Miller before Jude Law? She pretty much has a career because of him, infamously, now....I think she should take him back...at least until it furthers her career. And meaning, she also makes him suffer for all the humiliation all the while. I don't have much sympathy for poor little Sienna, she hooked up with Jude while married to Sadie...so what did she expect? Use his ass, girlfriend...and then split...

It never went that far because Daisy turned him down immediately. She is a respectable young girl and told him No in no uncertain terms.

"Daisy did fancy Jude but she didn’t want to share him intimately with another woman. She just isn’t that kind of girl.”

HA HA - Anyone else find this hilarious and stupid from a girl who slept with someone she knows is engaged, who is also her boss, and while the children could (and did) walk right in -after (count em) about 4 bottles of wine. Tres respectable.

I put it this way...she should take him "back"...and keep him in the doghouse.Let's be honest, any of us ever hear of Sienna Miller before Jude Law? She pretty much has a career because of him, infamously, now....I think she should take him back...at least until it furthers her career. And meaning, she also makes him suffer for all the humiliation all the while. I don't have much sympathy for poor little Sienna, she hooked up with Jude while married to Sadie...so what did she expect? Use his ass, girlfriend...and then split...

I see your point but I'd kick him to the curb. We all now her name now... so she has her foot in the door and should be able to take the next steps in her career by herself.I said "should" be able to. We'll see.

i think this whole drama might help her career. you know, the whole "I'M A SURVIVOR!!!" scenario. she'll next choose an underground or independent type of film and will get praised for it. maybe even win an award. and she'll be boosted into a whole different kind of status. :lol:

i think this whole drama might help her career. you know, the whole "I'M A SURVIVOR!!!" scenario. she'll next choose an underground or independent type of film and will get praised for it. maybe even win an award. and she'll be boosted into a whole different kind of status. :lol:

Awesome!Can you plan my life out like that too? I'd like to skip the cheating fiance, but I'll take the fame and fortune. :D

Even though he's a cheating rat...Does it make him more sexy?

It never went that far because Daisy turned him down immediately. She is a respectable young girl and told him No in no uncertain terms.

"Daisy did fancy Jude but she didn’t want to share him intimately with another woman. She just isn’t that kind of girl.”

HA HA - Anyone else find this hilarious and stupid from a girl who slept with someone she knows is engaged, who is also her boss, and while the children could (and did) walk right in -after (count em) about 4 bottles of wine. Tres respectable.
Yes, the "respectable" claim amused me as well.

The only difference between a three-some and a tri-angle affair is: all three parties involved don't have sex together at the same time.

Even though he's a cheating rat...Does it make him more sexy?

Those who find him sexy, will continue to find him sexy. One can, after all, always maintain the idea/notion/hope/delusion that they could keep him (from cheating). And another thing: not everyone is looking for a committed relationship. Even non-movie stars don't mind a fling, short-term affair. Edited by Trey

And another thing: not everyone is looking for a committed relationship. Even non-movie stars don't mind a fling, short-term affair.

I think a man started this rumor. :D

:P Hell....she may very well be a respectable girl. Im sure a lot of respectable girls would love to get drunk and sleep w/ Jude Law. Its JUDE LAW....not just any ol' hot guy! :P

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/showbiz/tm_ob...6%26method=fu...

By Fiona Cummins, Showbiz Reporter And Reid Sexton

LOVE rat Jude Law shows the strain yesterday - as it emerged he spent

all night in tears after admitting cheating on Sienna Miller.

The actor, 32, still turned up on the set of his latest movie, where

one insider revealed: "His eyes were swollen and his voice was husky.

He looked in a terrible way and was thoroughly miserable."

But his fiancee, 23, dramatically pulled out of her West End show last

night.

A friend said: "She can't face the world. The full implications of

Jude's betrayal have now hit home. She's in bits. It's like there's

been a death in the family."

Director David Lan confirmed she would not go on stage and added: "One

of the reasons is that she's had rather a rough time with her private

life being under such scrutiny."

A sign at Wyndham's Theatre, where for a month Sienna has played Celia

in Shakespeare's As You Like It, confirmed understudy Denise Gough

would replace her. Yesterday New York-born Sienna also snubbed Jude's

pleas for talks - as her parents and his mum rounded on him over his

fling with nanny Daisy Wright.

His former wife Sadie Frost, 38, whose divorce was finalised last

month, also stuck the knife in, saying: "It's not my nightmare any

more." LOL!

Friends of Sienna's parents Edwin and Jo claimed they would never

forgive him for humiliating their daughter.

One said outside Jo's home in Parsons Green, South-West London: "She

fell hook, line and sinker when she first met Jude. He's an absolute

fool.

"He's hurt the family even more than he's hurt Sienna and for that they

will never forgive him. It's what Jude does - he's good at breaking

people's hearts and mucking them about.

"But Sienna is too full of herself not to get on with life."

Dad-of-three Jude's parents Peter, 61, and Maggie, 59, have also read

him the riot act in calls from their South of France home.

Maggie told her son to apologise to his girlfriend and hope she takes

him back.

One source said: "They're supporting him as much as they can but want

him to be honest with himself.

"Maggie loves Jude very much but thinks he was very foolish.

"She told him he's got to resist when women throw themselves at him.

"She thinks he must face up to his responsibilities and stop feeling

sorry for himself."

And Peter warned that Sienna may never take him back.

The source went on: "He has told Jude to accept that a future without

Sienna is a serious possibility. Peter said Sienna was a bright girl

who could decide for herself. And once Jude has apologised, he

suggested he should leave it for a while so he doesn't embarrass

himself any more than he has already."

Meanwhile, the movie pin-up's minders jostled with paparazzi as he

tried to sneak off the film set in Camden, North London.

One bodyguard admitted Jude was trying to lie low and added: "He's

probably doing the same thing you would."

The Alfie star seduced nanny Daisy, 26, while filming in New Orleans in

March.

He publicly apologised to Sienna after his romps were revealed by our

sister paper the Sunday Mirror.

And another thing: not everyone is looking for a committed relationship. Even non-movie stars don't mind a fling, short-term affair.

I guess I can't hide the fact that I do think as a man. :unsure:

I keep thinking of a blind item from last year or the year before where a blond star was hanging out with a college coed while filming in some town. Alot of guesses were that it was Jude.

could be whatshisface from that football movie...he has blonde hair, blue eyes, was in fast and the furious. anyways, he was in Austin filming the movie and he slept with a UTAustin student who later gave birth to his son..or is it a daught he has?

I'm so sorry for Sienna, says Sadieby RICHARD SIMPSON, Daily Mail 07:36am 21st July 2005Some women in her shoes might be feeling rather smug. Instead, Jude Law's ex-wife Sadie Frost has said she feels desperately sorry for his fiancee Sienna Miller after it emerged the actor had been unfaithful. Miss Frost, whose divorce from Law was finalised a few weeks ago, spoke for the first time since the 32-year-old's admission that he had cheated on Miss Miller with Daisy Wright, the nanny of his three children. Law's seven-month engagement to Miss Miller, 23, is under huge strain after Miss Wright sold the story of their affair - which took place while he was filming in New Orleans in March - to a Sunday newspaper. "I just want to say publicly that I feel for her. I feel very sorry for her. I think she is young and has a great career ahead of her - but I do feel very sorry for her." Miss Frost hinted that she could see certain similarities between the situation and her own six-year marriage to Law. "This is not my crisis, thank God. My life has moved on - I have my kids and my own life to live," she said. Miss Frost and Law finally agreed a divorce settlement earlier this month, although they split nearly two years ago. But the 38-year-old stressed she was only a phone call away if Miss Miller felt the need to talk. "I have all sorts of advice for her but I do not want to go into that publicly," she added. "If she phones me I'll have a long chat with her. I can only give her advice if she asks for it really. Otherwise, I have to stay out of it. This is something that they really have to sort out together." Referring to Miss Miller's decision to pull out of a performance of Shakespeare's As You Like It in the West End, Miss Frost said: "I think it's really sad now that she has felt unable to go on stage because of all this. "I feel very sorry that she is so hurt she had to walk out. I will talk to her if she calls me. I'll have to consider what I say. My heart goes out to her, I really feel for her." Miss Frost was speaking at the Berkeley Square Ball in aid of the Prince's Trust charity. She was joined by Mr Scott and her friend, actress Samantha Morton. Miss Miller and Law have been locked in talks over their future. She has taken off her £20,000 engagement ring but Law is said to be desperately trying to win her back. The actress returned to the stage at Wyndham's Theatre last night. Arriving early in the evening, she appeared to be deliberately showing off to waiting photographers that she wasn't wearing her ring. "It was quite odd," said one onlooker. "She looked as if she was thrusting her hand forward demonstratively to get the message across."

I guess I can't hide the fact that I do think as a man. :unsure:
It's okay. We forgive you for it. :DSo anyone found any online polls if she should/will take him back or not? What's winning?

So did Sienna know about the nanny before his public apology, or was that how she found about the whole thing? Jude should have done what most celebs do, lie about and deal with it behind closed doors. How embarrassing for her!!!I still think Jude's hot though!!!!

My guess is he couldn't lie about it because the nanny kept a diary and was ready to sell, sell sell to the tabloids. He told Sienna because he was already caught and it was going to become public.

How long did he cheat with the nanny? How long ago did it end? Why is the nanny choosing now to discuss it?If he is crass enough to cheat - you'd think he'd be crass enough to have her sign papers not to talk about him. Nannies usually sign papers saying they won't discuss the stars they're working for... he should have dotted the i's and crossed the t's on that legal document.

I think Jude could've chucked his ego and paid the chubster off. It would've hurt the pockets...but damn, Jude's not going hungry for a while...neither will the nanny.I do see why he cheated on Sienna though...Sienna looks like she is a member of the Nicole Richie-Lindsey Lohan-Olsen Twins- Health Club. -_-

How long did he cheat with the nanny?  How long ago did it end?  Why is the nanny choosing now to discuss it?If he is crass enough to cheat - you'd think he'd be crass enough to have her sign papers not to talk about him.  Nannies usually sign papers saying they won't discuss the stars they're working for... he should have dotted the i's and crossed the t's on that legal document.

Maybe, just maybe he shouldn't have been cheating on her. Maybe, just maybe he should have kept his penis in his pants with his zipper closed. I will never understand why anyone feels that they can cheat on their spouse or Significant Other and by saying "I am sorry" it is okay. It's not okay. My understanding is that he cheated on his first wife with Sienna right or not? I do like this quote from his former wife Sadie Frost, 38, whose divorce was finalised last month, also stuck the knife in, saying: "It's not my nightmare any more."

I don't know why this is such a shock to Sienna. :o

Sienna, honey, did you think that you were that special? :huh:

He cheated on Sadie with you; did it not occur to you that if he was the type of man to cheat once, he would cheat again.

Edited by tyler