Sign in to follow this  
Guest cherry

Jude Law

Sienna Miller voted most inspirational celebrity of 2005Although Sienna Miller remained in news for all the wrong reasons in 2005, she was voted the most inspirational celebrity of the year. eThe wrong reasonf means her much publicized break-up with Jude Law, after he was caught cheating on her with his childrenfs nanny. However the hole scandal didnft stopped her from topping the e10 most inspirational women of 2005Πpoll by teen magazine Sugar.Sienna Miller is followed by Gwen Stefani and former Atomic Kitten singer Kerry Katona, who broke-up with her boyfriend earlier in the year. Celebrities like Paris Hilton, Jessica Simpson or sexy actress Jessica Alba are also in top ten of inspirational women of this year.Ten most inspirational women of 2005 are:1.Sienna Miller2.Gwen Stefani3.Kerry Katona4.Kylie Minogue5.Hilary Duff6.Charlotte Church7.Jessica Simpson8.Paris Hilton9.Jessica Alba10.Christine Aguilera

oh pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeease. i smell a publicist hard at work to give a client a good name. :rolleyes:

Hillary...inspirational in losing weight and keeping those big ass teeth in her head!Paris...Inspirational in using her vagina and lack of talent as a way of being successful.Sienna...Handling the Jude Law scandal with such courage and strength...I mean sleeping with Daniel Craig, clearly takes a great deal of courage... -_- Jessica...Handling divorcing Nick...wearing tight clothes...surviving Dukes of Hazzard, Johnny Knoxville and Bam Magera... -_-

I saw a bit of Sienna on Letterman a few nights ago. I think I see what keeps her and Jude together. I'd never seen an interview with her before. Only seen cute pics of her and quotes from her about "going through a difficult time". In the interview every story was about a drunken night with her and Jude. She mentioned one story when they all got wasted at Jude's folk's house, ended up breaking a chair and then everyone went outside and set the chair on fire as they stood nearby with whiskey (or some other hard alcohol). Then Jude's parents made them leave the next morning. Sounds like they are both a couple of drunks and deserve each other. JMO. :D

I heard that same story on Leno and I will put money that Jay(or one of his staff) wrote all those jokes for her. I know that celebs always mention doing a "pre-interview" with talk show producers to go over what they will talk about. I guess she has one good story to tell about Jude and is running it every chance she gets.

Everyone's got their "One time, when I was drunk..." stories. Thing is, Sienna's still young enough to think it's cute.

It didn't seem like "one time". It was every time. She said three or four stories that night and all of them included drinking and partying. Granted, it's the only interview I've seen with her. But my opinion went from "oh, poor stupid young girl is staying with the cheat" to "oh, immature stupid drunk dysfunctional stayed with her perfect match".Of course I could just be being a bitchy pesimist today. Hey! Why is my drink half empty! :D

Is this BS or is my dream of a gossip fueled 2006 going to come true? Jude's two sluts making friends...Sienna Miller To Join Kate Moss In The CountryOn a permanant basis... By: Lowri Williams on 1/10/2006 Actress Sienna Miller is reportedly planning on buying a home in the Cotswolds so she can be close to her new friend Kate Moss.According to reports Miller and the supermodel have been spending some quality time together while they have both been holed up in the US.When Sienna first hit the headlines for her boho style it was rumoured that Moss was pissed off the actress was stealing her style and tried to distance herself from the actress.However, today’s Daily Star is reporting that Sienna has helped Kate get through her trail by tabloid and is now looking to support her by moving to the Cotswolds where Kate has a country home.An insider told the Daly Star: “Sienna has been supporting Kate in every way possible since she completed rehab after the cocaine scandal.“They have both spent a lot of time in the States recently and have felt like ex-pats from the London scene, bonding over their shared traumas.And fashion sense…“Kate is planning to fly home from America in the near future and she’s been going on to Sienna about how her home in the country is the one thing she misses.“She loves the peace and quiet and that’s just what Sienna needs after the year she’s had. She also wants to maintain her relationship with Kate, whish she sees as a source of strength.“Sienna is really excited about being Kate’s neighbour and is determined to support her over the problems she will face when she returns to the UK.”Moss is to return to the UK to face questions from police regarding her drug use…she can't be looking forward to that much.

Posted Image

Jude Law has both hands full in London's Primrose Hill neighborhood with son Rudy, 3, and his pups on Friday.

This was on Dlisted this afternoon....

Sienna Miller Quote of the Day!

On Daisy Wright, the nanny Jude Law had an affair with -

"I'm quite looking forward to the day when our paths will cross, which I know they will,"

"She better live in fear."

Uh, homegirl, what happened to keeping your mouth shut about your private life? -_-

I know this is getting past old--it is ancient. But, I have decided to make up with my boyfriend Jude and start taking his side in all his horndog glory. This is from PAGESIX todayFebruary 2, 2006 -- DID Sienna Miller use Jude Law to help her career? An insider on the Louisiana set of "Factory Girl" says, "Sienna was never that crazy about him to begin with, but their affair made her a household name." Sienna's mother, Josephine, who called Jude a "bloody idiot" when he cheated with her nanny, "seems to be the engine behind the choo-choo train," said our source. "The mother was overheard telling her, 'Jude was good for a while, but there are other fish to fry.' " See, he needs those strippers to help him forget! :wacko:

Hey, the Nanny Strikes Back.

Daisy, who split her time between Jude's homes and his ex-wife Sadie Frost's London house, poured scorn on stories that Jude is not such a BIG star between the sheets. "He's not small at all," she smiled. "Jude was blessed by God down below. He's a gorgeous man. Sex with him was amazing. It wasn't easy finding the time to be together, because of his work and obviously the children being around, but at least twice a week we'd find somewhere.

:blink: She still loves him and wants him back, apparently. Because girlfriends who give career-threatening kiss-and-tells to the tabloids are just what every movie star needs. :blink: Edited by Dreamofjeannie

Hey, the Nanny Strikes Back.

Daisy, who split her time between Jude's homes and his ex-wife Sadie Frost's London house, poured scorn on stories that Jude is not such a BIG star between the sheets. "He's not small at all," she smiled. "Jude was blessed by God down below. He's a gorgeous man. Sex with him was amazing. It wasn't easy finding the time to be together, because of his work and obviously the children being around, but at least twice a week we'd find somewhere.

:blink: She still loves him and wants him back, apparently. Because girlfriends who give career-threatening kiss-and-tells to the tabloids are just what every movie star needs. :blink:
Naw, I think the nanny misses the spotlight...and this was like a....HELLO! LOOK AT ME! REMEMBER ME!!!...Interview...Aniston knows about those! ;)

Cameron is holding hands with Jude L.

Posted Image

This is a set pic for a movie they're doing. I'm pretty sure the camera is rolling in this shot...

Mirror - UK

20 February 2006

SO RUDE, JUDE

Kiki King, Eva Simpson & Caroline Hedley

AND the Bafta for the grumpiest celeb goes to... Jude Law.

Maybe the 33-year-old Hollywood hunk is still down in the dumps after splitting up with on-off girlfriend Sienna Miller, 24, for good.

Whatever the reason, he was in no mood for pleasantries when he turned up at last night's awards ceremony in London's Leicester Square.

The grim-faced star, whose dark suit matched his sombre mood, arrived alone and stomped up the red carpet without stopping to talk to anyone - even fending off onlookers with his hand.

Hey Jude, may be you should do as the song says, and try not to carry the world upon your shoulders...

*applauds* :lol: Edited by soho2chelsea

Caught the movie Alfie the other night...It sucked...But damn, Sienna was pretty hot in this one. :P

Caught the movie Alfie the other night...It sucked...But damn, Sienna was pretty hot in this one. :P

I felt the same way about Jude in that movie. Terrible movie but he looked great :D

I hate Sienna...she is the worst thing ever. I mean, she can't act, she is not that good looking. She just have some taste in fashion and used to have a good looking metrosexual boyfriend...that's her claim to fame.