princess

Michael Douglas & Catherine Zeta-Jones

ROYAL WELCOME

Catherine Zeta-Jones gets cushy with Queen Latifah backstage at Glamour magazine's Women of the Year event in New York City on Monday. Zeta-Jones presented her former Chicago costar with the "role model" award.

Posted Image

That's a disturbing photo! (Poor QL - "Help! Somebody please get this beyotch off my bosom!")

CZJ is looking pretty comfortable, like she found a long lost teddy bear.

Edited by tyler

Now I see why she looks so different! She's gone for the coathanger look.

Posted Image

From Mirror.co.uk:

1 November 2006

ZETA BONES: STAR SHEDS POUNDS

She wows fans with superslim new look

By Antonia Hoyle

SHE has always been big on glamour. But now it seems Catherine Zeta Jones has decided less is definitely more.

The Welsh beauty appeared to have dropped a couple of dress sizes as she turned up at a New York awards do.

One onlooker gasped: "She's gone from a 14 to a 10 virtually overnight. But she still looks amazing."

Mum-of-two Catherine, 37 - famous for her naturally curvy figure - wowed fans with her skinny new image.

She highlighted the Less-Eater Jones look in a slinky designer dress by Tory Burch and Roger Vivier stilettos.

The healthy tan comes courtesy of her sunshine life in the States with movie star husband Michael Douglas, 62.

Catherine - who won a best supporting role Oscar for Chicago - has always denied her youthful, line-free looks have anything to do with cosmetic surgery.

And she insists she would never try to mimic the size-zero trend of the world's top catwalk models.

She says she has never understood the modern obsession for women to be ultra-slim. Instead she opts for a sensible Weight Watchers eating plan to shed the extra pounds.

She admits: "Sure, I have to watch what eat to stay in shape. We all do. But I'm not fanatical. I've learned how to deal with diets without losing my limit."

The former chorus girl who shot to TV fame in The Darling Buds of May, adds: "My muscles have memory from the time I danced, and it's quick for me to get back in shape - but I'm not fanatical.

"I think it's awful, this competition in the US between actresses who've just had a baby to see who's first to get back to their normal weight. It's insane and I find it quite scary."

antonia.hoyle@mirror.co.uk

I think she is way too thin and has lost her curves, she looks like a grown up child playing dress up. Is it just me or it the photo distorted, or is it the large head small body look that is so popular with the Hollywood set (others too)? Kudos to the Queen for not bowing to the too-skinny look.

Those folks over at TMZ really have a way with words!!!

---

MILF Alert: CZJ Still Has It!

Posted Dec 29th 2006 11:30AM by TMZ Staff

Cleavage is good. Nipple slips are great. But nothing beats good side boob.

Posted Image

Catherine Zeta-Jones showed off her side boob this week in St. Bart's while vacationing with hubby Michael Douglas.

Good to see that the mother of two still has it going on. Giggity giggity.

Kirk's Slappy-nazi Sex Romp

January 24, 2007 -- KIRK DOUGLAS is 90 years old - but time hasn't dulled his memory when it comes to some of his more colorful sexual experiences.

In his new memoir, "Let's Face It - 90 Years of Living, Loving and Learning," due in April from Wiley, the cleft-chinned Oscar-winning star of such pictures as "Spartacus" and "Gunfight at the O.K. Corral" recalls a fling with a "big, tall blond" German airline stewardess who liked to be disciplined in bed. During their enthusiastic sex sessions, "she would scream, 'I'm a Nazi!' - which was his cue to slap her, which he did, Douglas writes.

He also remembers getting deflowered in high school by his English teacher. "I had been a ragamuffin kid of 15 coping with a neighborhood filled with gangs . . . under her guidance I became a different person . . . I am eternally grateful. By today's standards she would have gone to jail. I had no idea we were doing something wrong. Did she?"

Douglas didn't stop at his teacher. He also wanted to bed a "beautiful young redhead" who sat in front of him, and wrote her a drippy, Shakespeare-like sonnet that ended: "Bewitched by a vision so fair, I reach out and touch your hair; happily you turn and smile at me, and change my humble state to ecstasy." Despite his stab at "bad poetry," it worked, and "I got the girl," Douglas writes.

Much as he loved sex, Douglas occasionally drew the line. One summer vacation during college when he was working in a steel mill, "I met a very attractive girl with rich parents . . . She said her father would buy us a nice apartment in New York and take care of all of our expenses while I was in drama school . . . She had a beautiful Cadillac and there was the extra dividend of good sex. What else could a poor Jewish boy want? But deep down inside I knew I would end up as a man without character. Bottom line, I just couldn't do it."

The Hollywood legend also recalls once being awakened by Ava Gardner, then wed to Frank Sinatra, who showed up at his door at 2 a.m. and sobbed to him: "Frank and I had an argument. He had a gun. He threatened to commit suicide. I don't know what to do." Douglas told her, "Ava, married people have arguments . . . Frank loves you. You must go back and try to act like nothing happened."

Feeding Frenzy

Catherine Zeta-Jones and Aaron Eckhart, who star in the upcoming food flick "No Reservations," will try to stay in character as presenters of the first annual Food Network Awards in Miami Beach on Feb. 23. Joining them onstage at the Food Network South Beach Wine and Food Festival will be culinary idols Nigella Lawson, Giada De Laurentiis, Bobby Flay, Rachael Ray and Emeril La gasse, who will serve as master of ceremo nies. The 90-minute event will air on the Food Network on April 15.

3.a.m.

ZETA ROLE TO DIE FOR

MICHAEL Douglas has revealed he dreams of a movie role alongside wife Catherine Zeta-Jones - so he can kill her.

Michael, 62, said: "I'd be the villain, because nobody likes older guys with younger women.

"So we'll get her a young leading man and I'll be the bad guy. And I'll 'off' one of them."

The Fatal Attraction star ruled out on-screen love scenes with 37-year-old Catherine.

He added: "As far as doing a romance in a film for a married couple, audiences seem to lack the excitement, knowing in the back of their mind these people are together all the time."

Kirk: Still going strong

Kirk Douglas looked mighty fine on the beach with Brigitte Bardot in 1953 - and he still looked tough and sinewy Tuesday night at the nonpareil 92nd Street Y, where he talked about his new memoir, "Let's Face It: 90 Years of Living, Loving, and Learning" to an audience that cried "Bravo!" at the sight of him.

With Douglas, it's more than 87 films like "Paths of Glory," "Lust for Life," "Ace in the Hole" and his favorite, "Lonely Are the Brave." It's that, as executive producer of "Spartacus," he was the first to defy Joe McCarthy's blacklist and put writer Dalton Trumbo in the credits. That he and wife Anne sold their art to build 360 playgrounds. That he survived a chopper crash and a stroke, of which he said, with a

slight slur, "I'm a guy who can't talk who talks a lot."

After showing clips of Douglas fiercely slapping actress after actress across the face, Columbia film-history Prof. Annette Insdorf noted, "You made a career out of playing sons of bitches," to which he replied, "I'm very good at that." He revealed that when he asked son Michael if he'd been a good father, the second-generation actor "paused a long time and answered, "You've been a great father." He always wonders about that pause, he said to laughter.

Oh, and that physique? "I've worked out every morning for 40 years with a personal trainer. He's 92." Now THAT'S a movie. To see photos of Kirk with other screen legends, check out www.dailynewspix.com.

Bronx Bonanza

CATHERINE Zeta-Jones and Aaron Eckhart let a Bronx teen have his cake and eat it, too. The stars - who play rival chefs in the upcoming movie "No Reservations" - presented Matthew Finkel, who graduated from Lehman HS last year and worked part-time at Coals pizzeria on Eastchester Road, with a $100,000 Culinary Institute of America Scholarship during the Food Network Awards show, which airs tonight at 9 p.m. Along with the moolah, Finkel also got a two-foot-wide metallic wedge of cake that commemorated the occasion.

The Daily Mail says today that Catherine Zeta-Jones washes her hair with truffles and Beluga caviar flown in from Iran and credits this lavish treatment for keeping her hair shiny. The Mail says:

At 400 dollars a time, just for the fish eggs, looking good does not come cheap.

The Beluga caviar is apparently flown in from Iran five days ahead of her treatments at a beauty salon in South Kensington.

"Catherine discovered the caviar treatment last summer and was astounded by the difference it made to her hair," said a source.

"She has an incredibly rich and vibrant natural hair colour but the creamy, almost oily nature of caviar really brings this out, making the colour even richer and making it so much more glossy.

Miss Zeta-Jones's hair is washed with a truffle-based shampoo, then smeared with the caviar, which is combed through and left to set.

What a difference this must make. Before the treatment, her hair is brown. After the treatment, her hair is brown and pelicans attack her as she walks down the street. Where should we throw our money away next!

WWTTD?

Zeta-Jones: 'Acting Is A Hobby'

Welsh movie star Catherine Zeta-Jones insists acting is merely a hobby for her -- and would be able to cope if she never appeared on the big screen again.

The "Legend of Zorro" actress, 37, who reportedly earned $8 million in 2002 for her role as Velma Kelly in "Chicago," is aware her career may falter when she turns 40.

She says, "Everything I do with my acting is a bonus. It's like a hobby. I'm not one of those people who are so self-centred that they just have to do it.

"I do the best I can with my work and when I hit 40, maybe things won't change. If (my career) falters, that's fine by me. I just think it's good I'm aware of the possibility of that."

The actress, who lives in Bermuda with her husband of six years Michael Douglas, divides her time between the family home, holidays and her charity work.

She adds, "I'm very philanthropic and I like investing. I love that part of my life."

Welsh movie star Catherine Zeta-Jones insists acting is merely a hobby for her -- and would be able to cope if she never appeared on the big screen again.

That might not be an "if".

The "Legend of Zorro" actress, 37, who reportedly earned $8 million in 2002 for her role as Velma Kelly in "Chicago," is aware her career may falter when she turns 40.

Breaking news Catherine. Your career has faltered.

I never liked her all that much, but I have to say - I liked her in "No Reservations" and so did my husband. She actually showed some emotions and didn't seem to be too diva-ish.

Zeta-Jones: 'Acting Is A Hobby'

She says, "Everything I do with my acting is a bonus. It's like a hobby. I'm not one of those people who are so self-centred that they just have to do it.

"I do the best I can with my work and when I hit 40, maybe things won't change. If (my career) falters, that's fine by me. I just think it's good I'm aware of the possibility of that."

The actress, who lives in Bermuda with her husband of six years Michael Douglas, divides her time between the family home, holidays and her charity work.

She adds, "I'm very philanthropic and I like investing. I love that part of my life."

She's a liar about most things, but there's some truth to this. She set out (on her back and knees) to achieve stardom in Hollywood and marry a wealthy movie star. Really, her life's work is accomplished and she can get fat now.

She seems to have been in her mid/late thirties for decades.

Yep. I keep telling people she's mid-forties now but they don't believe me. They drag out those old tap-dancing competitions in Wales (or wherever) and claim she can't be lying about her age. But guess what? She's LYING ABOUT HER AGE. :o She's been lying about it since she got into the business.

Hedda, I agree with you she has always lied about her age. I thought that everyone knew that she was way older.

You'd think so, wouldn't you? But nooooooo. I swear, I bring up her real age and people start harping on stuff she did when she was young, as if she couldn't possibly have been lying about her age. But she was certainly lying about it back then, she's always lied about it.

Edited by hedda_louella

I have no doubt she's older and that she's had plastic surgery but she's still a beauty. And I do believe her when she says she could give the business up unlike others who truly need that attention.

I don't consider her one of the great actresses but I do think she has picked some roles that were very suited to her . . . Zorro (the 1st one), Chicago, No Reservations. Heck, I even enjoyed America's Sweethearts for what it was - a simple comedy/romance.

Compared to others, she hasn't bugged me yet. Hmmmm, is that the likeability thing? ;) :)

But she was certainly lying about it back then, she's always lied about it.

Doesn't everybody? :huh:

Douglas' grown son faces drug charges

Michael Douglas' grown son, Cameron, has been ordered to stand trial on cocaine possession charges.

At a pretrial hearing Thursday, Superior Court Judge Joseph Lodge upheld charges of felony possession of a controlled substance and misdemeanor possession of a hypodermic needle filed against Cameron Morrell Douglas, 28, and a companion, Christopher Lane, 30.

Lodge added a charge of being under the influence of a controlled substance for Douglas, based on the testimony of a Santa Barbara County Sheriff's Deputy.

Both men are scheduled for arraignment Nov. 16.

Deputy James McKarrell, the only witness at the hearing, testified that on July 22, he and another deputy came across Douglas and Lane in a car near a Carpinteria motel and found a syringe on the floorboard with liquid cocaine in it.

The deputy testified that Lane claimed ownership of the syringe, and both men were arrested.

Douglas' attorney, Juan Huerta, said McKarrell failed to do his job by not testing the two men for sobriety.

Cameron Douglas appeared alongside his father and grandfather Kirk Douglas in the 2003 film "It Runs in the Family."

Edited by NYCat