krysbabe

Wentworth Miller

justjarad.comWentworth Miller: TV's Sexiest Man"The word I'd use to describe Wentworth is egoless. When you're the star of a hit show, nominated for Golden Globe, it would be easy to think it was all about you. But Wentworth refuses to be like that. I have seen girls go crazy for him -- they say they want to have his children. He handles it with profound grace. It's the same with his acting. He doesn't have to do a lot to convey a lot. For example, in one scene [my character] Sara lets it slip that it's her birthday, and Michael says 'Happy birthday.' When we shot it, Wentworth chose to say it at a moment when I wasn't looking at him. I didn't realize what he'd done until I watched it. He conveyed so much tenderness, it was so poignant, because she missed it all. We were watching the episode together, and when I saw that I turned to him and said, 'Awww. I might have a crush on you." -- costar Sarah Wayne Callies, TV Guide June 19-25, 2006

He's definitely special, and soooooooooooooo handsome in a masculine kind of way. I'm sadden what Hollywood is giving us ladies. Colin Farrell, uch! Cilian Murphy his face creeps me out! and the other Irish actor who played Elvis. Pleeeeeeeeeeez, manorexic's don't do it pour moi!

LOL, they took a butt shot :D

Whoever is tapping that, I say, Damn You!! :angry:

Not really off topic, but, how does he look with hair? Full grown hairline a la Jake.

Force me to dig up some shots for you :D He actually looks pretty good, there may be a few on the first page of this thread. I'll dig up some more though :P

He's definitely special, and soooooooooooooo handsome in a masculine kind of way. I'm sadden what Hollywood is giving us ladies. Colin Farrell, uch! Cilian Murphy his face creeps me out! and the other Irish actor who played Elvis. Pleeeeeeeeeeez, manorexic's don't do it pour moi!

The actor who played Elvis is Jonathon Rhys-Meyers.

justjarad.comAll Up in Wentworth's GrillThe award for most patient celebrity goes to Prison Break’s Wentworth Miller, who plays the lead, Michael Scofield. The Princeton grad displayed boundless endurance as critics kept him in one spot for more than two hours with questions. (Including one about whether the former college a cappella singer would warble on his show. I can see it now: Prison Break: The Musical!) That's what I am waiting for... Prison Break: The Musical! Here are more pictures from Fox's summer 2006 TCA press tour with television critics interviewing Prison Break's Wentworth Miller poolside this past Monday at the Ritz-Carlton in Pasadena, CA.

Wentworth Miller Smells Like Cookies

Just Jared

Posted Image

What do you guys do on set during breaks? I'd like to say none of us dives for our BlackBerries and iPods when they yell, "Cut!" but we do (laughs). We have become very much like a fraternity. There are some practical jokes but more with the quick one-liners. We all pretty much know each other by now and we know what buttons to push.

In a KISS 106.1 radio interview this morning by Seattle, WA's "Jackie & Bender," Wentworth Miller revealed that if someone hugged him, the smell that would linger on his/her shirt would be that of chocolate chip cookies. "I got a sweet tooth like nobody's business," he gushed. Wentworth also mentioned that he misses growing his hair out since taking on his role in Prison Break. MP3 download link of the interview (and other interviews) after the jump...

After the jump are some old pictures I wasn't around for last week... 1) Prison Break Wanted Posters plastered in major cities across the country 2) an article on Wentworth Miller from Entertainment Weekly's August 25th issue. 3) promo pictures of Prison Break episode "Otis" and 4) Wentworth and co-star Dominic Purcell at a photoshoot and on the Dallas set. More pictures in the gallery!

DOWNLOAD :: Wentworth Miller interview with "Jackie & Bender"

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Posted Image Posted Image

EXTENDED BREAK

Back from a recent trip Down Under, Prison Break star Wentworth Miller and a female friend catch a movie together in Hollywood on Thursday.

Posted Image

---

Looks like someone's publicist is hard at work!

Obviously VERY hard at work....

Wentworth Miller: "No, I'm not Gay."

Speculation over.

When US television actor Wentworth Miller says he can't be your friend, he wants you to know he means it.

The star of Prison Break has had a hard time since shooting to international stardom on the back of the popular television thriller, which hit Australian screens in 2006.

But it's not personal, the 34-year-old insists - it's just that people requesting his friendship on the popular online networking site, myspace.com, are being duped.

"I have people calling my agent asking which myspace page is mine and there are about a dozen," Miller told AAP on a publicity trip to Australia in December.

"And the fact is I've never been on myspace. People posing as me is a little unsettling, a little frightening... it disturbs me on a profound level."

It's been a dizzying rise to the top for the young actor, who came into the series with just a few movie and television credits to his name.

Miller admits a small cameo role in two of Mariah Carey's music video clips "did more for my career than anything I'd done up until that point".

At that point, he had just completed the pilot for Prison Break, which was to catapult the star in the celebrity sphere - a place Miller is still coming to terms with.

"What happens to your identity, to the perception of who you are on this journey is a strange one," he said while on his first visit down under.

"There's this kind of star struck dynamic, I guess that's why they invented that word to describe that moment when a fan comes running up to you and they're so excited to see you.

"(But) inevitably there's this moment, where the shoe drops and they realise they have no idea who you are.

"I guess it's that strangeness, the identification with an actor, with a character, (and) the reality that you don't really know them at all which is kind of hard to wrap your head around."

And with the fan's adoration, so too comes the media speculation, particularly around Miller's sexuality, but the softly spoken actor was firm when setting the record straight.

"No, I'm not gay," he said.

"I know these rumours are out there ... I'm cool with the fact that they exist, I mean this is about fantasy.

"Certain people are going to have certain fantasies, if someone wants to imagine me with a woman, or a man or one of each that's cool with me as long as you keep watching the show."

That seems assured, with Australian audiences pining for the return of Prison Break, which ended season one with a dramatic cliffhanger on the Seven Network.

Foxtel is current playing series one over the summer.

Miller said there was still much to expect in season two, despite the inmates escaping and fulfilling the series' title.

"The prison was central to the show, perhaps the most important character and if we leave that behind ... the question is will (the fans) keep tuning in?" he said.

"But we also have storylines and relationship that I think people were willing to invest in, so people did care enough about us to follow us once we jumped over the wall."

Miller said he was fond of his character, who he described as existing in the shades of grey.

"My character is a good man on a hero's journey, but that requires him to get his hands dirty from time to time," he said.

"The question becomes how far can he go before you lose sympathy in his cause entirely."

But Miller doesn't see himself playing a convict on the run forever and has plans to produce and direct his own movie - a love story with a Hitchcock twist.

"I'm now at the stage of my career where it's not just about the parts that are out there, but it's about generating your own parts," he said.

"I want to write the words that come out of my mouth and I want to be in the editing room, and choosing how my story is going to get told."

Coming from a family of academics, Miller said a career in the arts was never on the cards despite his early passion for acting.

After high school, Miller studied at Princeton, where he continued acting, but only as a hobby.

"At Princeton you take it seriously but then it stops as soon as you graduate," he said.

"I graduated and abandoned any expectations I might have had about pursuing acting because it seemed scary and an unrealistic pipedream."

But still in love with the world of acting, he moved to Los Angeles where he settled for behind-the-scenes jobs, with desks and steady paycheques to the relief of his family.

"The world of acting was so foreign to them, all they knew was that I wasn't getting up at a respectable hour, I didn't have a job, I didn't have a steady source of income," he said.

"Their fears sometimes fuelled my fears ... but now that I'm enjoying some kind of success they're free to breathe a sigh of relief and enjoy the ride along with me which is nice."

What the hell is that ? Newsflash: Wenty ISN'T gay !!! :huh: He's gotta be kidding us !

Wonder why he felt the need to make a statement about that, I mean it's worse now with Perez outing him :angry:

It's a shame he closed the closet door. Wenty, just say your private life is private. Don't say you aren't gay b/c someone will try to prove you wrong.

It's a shame he closed the closet door. Wenty, just say your private life is private. Don't say you aren't gay b/c someone will try to prove you wrong.

People have been and will continue trying to 'prove him wrong' when he didn't say anything. Saying 'my private life is private' will only get a response of 'but you're a celebrity now, there is no such thing as a private life.'

eta

He said he isn't gay, he didn't say anything about not being bi. A girl [or guy] can still dream.

Edited by sueli

'Prada,' Gyllenhaal Get Gay Vote

So does Dubya, but not in a good way

January 10, 2007

Who's hot with the gay community? Jake Gyllenhaal and Meryl Streep we get ... but Stephen Colbert? That's not just fact; it's truthiness.

More than half a million online votes were cast for Gay.com's Gay Vote 2006, naming the hippest and hottest trends and people from the past year.

It came to no surprise that Gyllenhaal won the voters hearts as the "male celebrity we most wish were gay" with a significant 45 percent of the votes. It was really no contest since the runners-up were Ryan Phillipe and "Prison Break's" Wentworth Miller (who doth protest gay rumors), neither of whom got even 20 percent of the vote apiece.

The site describes Gyllenhaal's appeal thusly: "We blame Ang Lee -- if the 'Brokeback Mountain' director hadn't cast the lean, dreamily dark-eyed Jake as hopeless romantic Jack Twist, and then put him in that sexy shearling coat, and then made him say the line, 'We could have had a good life' with such heartbreaking sincerity, we might not have fallen in love with him. Now, it's too late."

Evidently, that person forgot the lovely homoeroticism of Gyllenhaal's "Jarhead."

"The Devil Wears Prada" also grabbed the favorite film votes (39 percent), mainly for Streep's frightening, yet fabulous portrayal of fashion editor Miranda Priestly. Reads the site: "Let's face it: No one, but no one, has ever looked that hot in a side-swooping white wig (take that, Barbara Stanwyck)."

In addition, not only did "The Colbert Report" get tapped as the year's favorite TV show (sashaying past "America's Next Top Model"), but its host Colbert was also voted the person of the year, edging out Angelina Jolie.

"Much like Jon Stewart, Tina Fey and even Howard Stern, Stephen Colbert is one of those people who's making jokes about gay people in a non-homophobic way," says Jenny Stewart, entertainment manager, PlanetOut Inc. in a statement. "When he calls Governor Jim McGreevey 'the Gay-vernor,' well, that just funny -- and savvy viewers know he's really just making fun of how the media played up McGreevy's gayness.

"Also, people forget that Colbert was one of the first straight actors to play gay long before it was hip," she adds. "His hilarious role as a gay teacher on the 'Strangers with Candy' series and his voice as one half of the 'Ambiguously Gay Duo' earned him cult status with gays."

The other vote winners include the following: Justin Timberlake's "SexyBack" for best song; 007 newcomer Daniel Craig for hottest male body; flirting with gayness and Democrats tied for the year's hottest trend; "Doogie Howser is gay" as the most intriguing gay entertainment story; George W. Bush for the person who should just go away (with a whopping 58 percent of the votes); and Brad Pitt for his quote of the year: "Angie and I will consider tying the knot when everyone else in the country who wants to be married is legally able."

p. hilton.

Wentworth’s New Boyfriend!!!!

Filed under: Exclusives! > Gay Gay Gay > Wentworth Miller

Very very good sources reveal exclusively to PerezHilton.com that Prison Break hottie Wentworth Miller is dating fellow yummy actor Luke McFarlane.

Mouth drools.

Many of you may remember McFarlane from his brief stint as T.R. Knight’s boyfriend or from his role on the ABC show Brothers & Sisters.

And you know Wenty, of course, from your wet dreams.

“Wentworth and Luke have been secretly dating for almost six months now,” says an impeccable source close to the pair. “They’ve been very quiet about their relationship, obviously, as Wentworth is not out of the closet.”

Things between the pair are so serious that the couple are talking about moving in together, we hear.

“They spend a lot of time at each other’s houses,” says our mole. “Wentworth has been pretty reclusive since he’s become famous and he’s been even more of a shut-in since he started dating Luke.”

The pair are so close that McFarlane has even accompanied Miller to Asia to film some recent commercials and adverts, our source tells us.

“Wentworth’s become very difficult to work with,” a Fox insider adds. “He’s been cutting back immensely on the amount of press he’s doing for Prison Break. He’s very nervous about reporters asking him if he’s gay.”

Don’t be afraid of the truth, Wenty.

It shall set you free!

P.S. Don’t they look like they could be brothers? Gay men - such narcissists.

Neither hot [at least not compared to Jake G.] nor sexy [compared to George C.], but I like him anyway...

In your opinion (not mine). ;) :P

Neither hot [at least not compared to Jake G.] nor sexy [compared to George C.], but I like him anyway...

In your opinion (not mine). ;) :P

I have to agree . . . . I'll take 10 Wentworth's to one Jake no matter what team he bats for. :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: