Sign in to follow this  
princess

Harrison Ford & Calista Flockhart

She sure did give up her carear after Ally McBeal. Is she up for anything besides the Indiana Jones film??

1/17 Calista Flockhart shopping @ Marc Jacobs

Posted Image

Harrison Ford gets some support Thursday from Calista Flockhart, his main squeeze of nearly four years, at the premiere of his thriller Firewall in Los Angeles.

NY Daily NewsSide Dish... Harrison Ford learned right after "Star Wars" that he couldn't hide from his fame. Talking with ABC's incisive Joel Siegel at the Learning Annex this week, the "Firewall" star recalled filming in North Africa. "At the edge of Fez, in Morocco, in the lone movie theater, there were two movies I had been in," he lamented. "And one of them wasn't good." ...

NY Daily NewsSnark Attack!Guess who the Beverly Hills Bar Association has booked to give the keynote address for next month's symposium "Balancing Career and Family: A Work/Life Symposium" at Pepperdine University Law School? None other than Calista Flockhart, who's often spotted taking luxurious vacations with boyfriend Harrison Ford. Flockhart does have an adopted son, but she hasn't worked much since "Ally McBeal" was canceled in 2002. And she's rich. Folks hoping to hear her hard-earned wisdom get to pay $150.

justjarad.comFord and Flockhart Packed With PrideBrentwood, CA :: Actor couple Harrison Ford, 63, and Calista Flockhart, 41, showed their admiration for our fighting men and women by walking at the Memorial Day parade this past Sunday. Calista's five-year-old son Liam came along for at the festivities.

PRIMED & READY

After a four-year hiatus from television, Calista Flockhart gets a move on the Santa Monica set of her new fall drama Brothers & Sisters on Wednesday.

Posted Image

You know, Calista is still very thin, but I don't think she's as unhealthy-looking as she was on Ally McBeal. I hope the fact that she's going to be on TV again doesn't cause her to start shedding weight. I'm not a fan, but I hate to see female celebs dwindle away into nothing.

Emmys Best & Worst Dressed -- CALISTA FLOCKHART: BEST

The star of the new fall series Brothers & Sisters looks like a goddess in her one-shouldered Grecian-inspired Derek Lam gown.

Posted Image

Priceless Harrison Ford at his best.

Holy Moly, UK 9 Sep, 2006

Indiana Moans

Harrison Ford got into a lift with Reese Witherspoon at the Oscars and said, "Put that fucking cheap statuette in your bag and stop showing off!"

Calista told him off afterwards and made him apologise.

Edited by GimmeSumSugar

LONE RAIDER

Harrison Ford takes off on his Triumph motorcycle in Santa Monica on Wednesday. The action star is in talks to pick up his whip and fedora for the forth installment of the Indiana Jones series, which may begin filming sometime next year.

Posted Image

Harrison Ford: I'm still 'fit' to play Indiana Jones

POSTED: 3:52 p.m. EDT, October 20, 2006

ROME, Italy (AP) -- Harrison Ford says he feels "fit to continue" to play Indiana Jones despite growing older.

Ford, 64, said at the inaugural Rome Film Festival on Friday that he was delighted to team up again with directors Steven Spielberg and George Lucas for the film. Lucas co-wrote and executive produced the earlier films, which Spielberg directed.

"We did three films that stay within the same block of time. We need to move on for artistic reasons and obvious physical reasons," Ford said at a news conference. "I feel fit to continue and bring the same physical action." (Story: Ford talks about his process)

"Indiana Jones 4" has been in development for over a decade, but the production has recently gained momentum. Lucas has said he and Spielberg, who would direct, are working on a script, though no details have been disclosed.

Ford played Indiana Jones in 1981's "Raiders of the Lost Ark," 1984's "Temple of Doom" and 1989's "The Last Crusade." In the last film, Jones' father was played by Sean Connery, who Ford said might also appear in the planned fourth feature.

"He's part of the emotional fabric of these films. I think there may be an opportunity, I believe that Sean is still willing and I'd be delighted if he joined us," said Ford.

Connery, who attended the Rome event last week, has said that no offer had been made.

Ford declined to provide details about a shooting schedule or film locations, adding that the directors were not yet finished with the script.

"I think it's a real opportunity to make a film as successful ... as the ones we've made before," he said.

Copyright 2006 The Associated Press. All rights reserved.This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

I am kind of sad that he is doing this.

Kind of like a sports star that plays one season too many.

I am kind of sad that he is doing this.

Kind of like a sports star that plays one season too many.

Then again, remember when Sean Connery came back and did a James Bond movie later in life and part of the plot was about him passing the physical? There was alot of humor about his age incorporated into the script and it made it my favorite Bond movie.

Anyways, it makes me think it will all depend on how they handle his age in the story line. Can't be any worse then say . . oh, a remake of Dallas with Travolta. -_-

Cindy Adams

New York Post

So, on Calista Flockhart's "Brothers & Sisters" set, guards found a man flat out in her car. Freaking, they broke into the vehicle. 'Twas her weary beau Harrison Ford, who'd laid down for a quickie nappy-poo . . .

I remember watching Firewall and laughing my damned ass off in the movie theater. It's something about watching a 60 year old man trying to fight people like he did in his hey-day that's really sad, but so weirdly funny, you just can't look away. First of all, it's a terrible, terrible movie, secondly, they kicked his ass around like he really was an old man. He seemed out of breath and out of shape for most of it. Especially since Harrison has to eat for two...cause Calista isn't doing it.

NYDN

Indiana Jones

will ride again

BEVERLY HILLS, Calif. - Harrison Ford will be returning for a fourth "Indiana Jones" movie and filming will begin in the new year, filmmaker George Lucas has revealed.

Ford starred in all three flicks, the last one coming in 1989. Lucas said he and Steven Spielberg recently finalized the script for the fourth film.

"It's going to be fantastic. It's going to be the best one yet," the 62-year-old filmmaker said Friday. The fourth chapter of the "Indiana Jones" saga will hit theaters in May 2008.

Lucas said the latest action flick will be a "character piece" that will include "very interesting mysteries."

"I think it's going to be really cool," Lucas said.

The 64-year-old Ford said in a recent interview that he was "fit to continue" to play the title role despite his age.

Ford played Indiana Jones in 1981's "Raiders of the Lost Ark," 1984's "Temple of Doom" and 1989's "The Last Crusade."

I can see it now, he will go on an adventure and find out one of his old conquests (from 21 years ago) has secretly given birth to a his son. In walks Jakey-Poo in a leather jacket and ratty brown cowboy hat... :wacko:

I can see it now, he will go on an adventure and find out one of his old conquests (from 21 years ago) has secretly given birth to a his son. In walks Jakey-Poo in a leather jacket and ratty brown cowboy hat... :wacko:

That's sort of how novelist Clive Cussler handled his hero, Dirk Pitt, getting older--he gave him twins he didn't know about, came on the scene about age 20 or so--took over lots of the action roles--worked out pretty well in the novels. Could be a decent plot....And, 1937 + 21 years--would make the movie take place around the late 50s--give a couple more years, could be Cuban missile crisis, or Korean war if earlier--so, lots of bad guys in the background, going to Asia again for archeology would be interesting.... Edited by Hoyaheel

Aren't they adding his "daughter" in the film to be played by Natalie Portman?

Oh, I just can't wait for this film. It just sounds so - bad.

Seriously, there's no reason why this should continue. Indiana Jones found the Holy Grail and resolved things with his father, do we really need to see his kid flaunting her goodies around for the neo-Nazis in communist Russia? It's going to turn into some kind of James Bond spy-type bullshit and it's going to suck major ass.

We all know it.

LaBeouf Has an 'Indy' Jones

Actor would play Harrison Ford's son, or at least his character's son

Apparently Dr. Jones found some time for love after all.

Reporting an Internet rumor from a month ago, Variety is saying that Shia LaBeouf is in talks to play the son of Harrison Ford's title character in Steven Spielberg's mostly untitled "Indiana Jones 4."

The trade paper has no information beyond that, which makes sense since the nature of David Koepp's script is a closely held government secret (recent rumors say that the script has an Area 51 focus, but that could be total bunk).

Production on "Indiana Jones and the Quest for Profit" (not the official title) is set to begin in June, reteaming Spielberg, Ford and producer George Lucas.

Paramount is distributing the LucasFilms Ltd. production with a May 22, 2008 release already scheduled.

The three films in the franchise -- 1981's "Raiders of the Lost Ark," 1984's "Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom" and 1989's "Last Crusade" -- have taken in just under $1.2 billion worldwide.

Spielberg may be feeling a soft spot for LaBeouf after DreamWorks produced the actor's upcoming films "Disturbia" and "Transformers." LaBeouf will be honored as ShoWest's male star of tomorrow at a March 15 ceremony.