princess

Paul & Stella McCartney clan

I wish they wouldn't have had that kid. Now he has to walk carefully to make sure he can see the kid. Heather does not have the public's sympathy and if she withholds that kid from Paul or the kid's step-family, she will look worse than she does now. Those sex photos are embedded in everyone's mind. I don't think there is any way she can win this battle now. She'll get money, but she is so P.R. destroyed.

Heather was on one of the entertainment shows tonight. She's carrying around a video camera and filming anyone she thinks is stalking her or could kidnap her kid. They said that people are stalking her from all over and following her all over the WORLD (er, like how do they know?) I think she's a mental admit waiting to happen.

Heather was on one of the entertainment shows tonight. She's carrying around a video camera and filming anyone she thinks is stalking her or could kidnap her kid. They said that people are stalking her from all over and following her all over the WORLD (er, like how do they know?) I think she's a mental admit waiting to happen.

Or she is playing the victim (as in 'look what I have to go through with since the split, people harassing me and no protection) - hoping to get more money. Since her past was and is pointed out publicly, she turns around and points at the public.

I vote she's playing victum!! This is a woman who survived losing her leg. Wasn't she (before the split) going around telling everyone what a strong person she is & all the tragic events she's been through?? Does she expect everyone to forget all that now?

I vote she's playing victum!! This is a woman who survived losing her leg. Wasn't she (before the split) going around telling everyone what a strong person she is & all the tragic events she's been through?? Does she expect everyone to forget all that now?

I'm glad she's doing this. Paul married because he mistakenly believed he had found love again. He found a manipulative bitch who was along for a big expensive ride. She got pregnant as soon as she could, as she KNEW that baby was a huge meal ticket. She knew those photos were out there as well as a lot of stories about her shady past. The nuttier she looks the more likely it is that Paul will get custody of the baby...I wonder if she has thought of that. Paul, dear man, pay this crazy wench off and get her the frick out of your life.

Paul, dear man, pay this crazy wench off and get her the frick out of your life.

Sadly, just paying off this ho won't rinse her out of his hair since they have Bea together. God, I bet Paul is regretting the minute he ever got sucked in by this ego-maniacal, historical revisionist. She is such a shrill, desperate woman I bet she actually believes whatever bullsh*t she spews about the "educational" sex photos, etc. :rolleyes: I just have NOTHING nice to say about her.

McCartney Reportedly Files for DivorcePaul McCartney has filed for divorce from Heather Mills McCartney, formally beginning proceedings in what could be one of Britain's most expensive breakups, newspapers reported Saturday. The 64-year-old former Beatle blamed his estranged wife for the split, saying her behavior was unreasonable and argumentative, The Sun and The Daily Mirror reported. Her spokesman, Phil Hall, said she was unhappy about the reports. "Heather's going to be filing her own counterclaims about matters both in this country and America," Hall said in a statement. "She does not feel the need to repudiate claims that she may be headstrong or feisty. She is hugely disappointed that matters of such a confidential nature should be aired in public and feels it is inappropriate to speak about such delicate matters when a child is involved." The couple have a 2-year-old daughter, Beatrice. McCartney, who does not have a prenuptial agreement to protect his estimated $1.5 billion fortune, has hired lawyer Fiona Shackleton, who represented Prince Charles in his divorce from Princess Diana. McCartney was photographed Friday without his wedding ring during a visit to his performing arts school in Liverpool on England's northwest coast. The couple married in June 2002, four years after McCartney's first wife, Linda, died of breast cancer. Linda and Paul married in 1969 and had three children. McCartney and Mills McCartney, a former model and animal-rights campaigner, met at a charity event in 1999.

Paul McCartney & Heather Mills: The Next Battle

FRIDAY JULY 14, 2006 07:30AM EST

People.com

Posted Image

McCartney (left) and Mills

Photo by: RICHARD JENNINGS / PN NEWS / LFI; Retna

In London, the latest twist in the Paul McCartney-Heather Mills McCartney divorce is the tale of the tape, PEOPLE reports in its new issue.

Recently a British tabloid claimed that 1) there's a tape of an incendiary phone conversation between the ex-Beatle and his daughter, fashion designer Stella McCartney; 2) the recording had fallen into Heather's hands; 3) Stella says very nasty things about Heather; and 4) Heather thereafter confronted Sir Paul.

Reps for Paul and Heather had no comment, and Stella's rep did not return calls.

The British press have long focused on the relationship between Heather and Sir Paul's kids, particularly Stella, 34. One of Paul's friends told PEOPLE in June, "We almost never saw a picture of (Heather and Stella) together. That says a lot."

As for the phone-call situation, "The lawyers have said that anybody connected with this (incident) can't discuss it," says a source close to Heather, who also claims Paul will not pay for Heather's driver/security guard except when she is with their two-and-a-half year-old daughter, Beatrice: "He's saying it's not his problem."

Are the soon-to-be exes fighting dirty? "It's taken a turn for the worse," says another close source. "Heather can be explosive, but Paul has a furious temper too. There are a lot more punches to come before the blood is on the mat."

---

Notice how they had to indicate that Paul was the person pictured on the left? Could it be they thought Heather looked too much like a man and could be mistaken for one?!?!

In the picture, she looks like a man

Posted Image

McCartney (left) and Mills

Notice how they had to indicate that Paul was the person pictured on the left? Could it be they thought Heather looked too much like a man and could be mistaken for one?!?!

In the picture, she looks like a man

...or a big ol' fugly HORSE. Neigh! :P

McCartney Tries Hand at Classical MusicAP Paul McCartney has made his share of classic music: Now the ex-Beatle is releasing a classical album. "Ecce Cor Meum," which means "Behold My Heart," is a choral and orchestral work in both English and Latin, due out this fall. Britain's Magdalen College Oxford commissioned McCartney to create the music more than eight years ago in celebration of a new concert hall. Though McCartney has released three other classically oriented albums, he acknowledged that writing "Ecce Cor Meum" was a difficult task that took revisions and public performances before he finally got it right. "Eventually I made it all come together through correcting some misapprehensions," McCartney said in a statement released to The Associated Press on Monday. "If it had been a Beatles song I would have known how to do it. But this was a completely different ball game." "Ecce Cor Meum" is to be released on Sept. 26.

Okay, I just saw something revolting. Lainey is claiming that in her verbal hardball with Paul McCartney over the divorce settlement, Heather Mills has threatened to claim that Paul showed pedophile tendencies around his baby daughter. If that's the case and she did say such a thing, I hope the British press gets wind of this--she'll have to flee the country.

Okay, I just saw something revolting. Lainey is claiming that in her verbal hardball with Paul McCartney over the divorce settlement, Heather Mills has threatened to claim that Paul showed pedophile tendencies around his baby daughter. If that's the case and she did say such a thing, I hope the British press gets wind of this--she'll have to flee the country.

that's social suicide. McCartney has a lot of friends in the world, not just the UK and everybody hates this gold digging bitch already and this isn't going to help her. I'm expecting it to backfire on her.

I saw that too and said" OH NO SHE DIDN'T!! Pulling that BullS#@t in an acrimonious divorce is too evil. We had all agreed that she would Bea to try and get a better settlement, but... -_- . I don't think there is an emoticon on here to use for this one.

2 August 2006

DAY NIPPER

Troubled Macca overjoyed at Stella baby news

Eva Simpson & Caroline Hedley

AT LAST, some good news has put the smile back on the face of our favourite wrinkly rocker.

Amid his painful marriage break-up and fears that divorcing Heather will turn ugly, we hear Sir Paul McCartney is about to be a grandfather again.

His fashion designer daughter Stella, 34, is expecting her second child early next year.

Sir Paul, 64, whose hits include Day Tripper, has told friends: "I'm absolutely thrilled. It's great to have something to celebrate at last. Stella's made up and we can't wait for the birth. It will make next year very special."

A friend of Stella's tells us: "She couldn't wait to tell her dad.

After everything he's been through recently, she knew it would really cheer him up. She's been talking to him a lot since his marriage broke down - they've grown closer than ever."

The new baby will make Sir Paul a grandpa for the fourth time. Stella and her publisher husband Alasdhair Willis already have a 17-month-old son, Miller, and Macca's other daughter Mary has two sons - Arthur, seven, and Elliot, three.

It is great news for The Beatles legend - who is worth £825million. He is at war with his estranged wife. Last Saturday, the Mirror revealed how he had issued formal proceedings after failing to reach a £44million "quickie" divorce settlement with Heather, 38, who has been branded a "gold-digger".

Our source reveals: "Paul has been very down over the past few months but has told Stella he is smiling again be cause of the baby.

"It is killing Stella to see what her dad is going through but she is pleased that she's helped cheer him up. She and Alasdhair have been keeping the baby news quiet so as not to attract yet more at tention to the family."

Stella has received congratulatory cards from family and friends but not, we understand, from her stepmum.

And no wonder. There was never much love lost between them, but things have got worse since Paul and Heather separated three months ago.

As well as questioning Heather's charity work, Stella is believed to have told Paul that she consistently lied about her past.

And Heather has threatened to apply for a court order banning Stella from contacting her and Bea, who turns three in October.

Stella's people last night refused to comment on her nappy news.

Posted Image

:wub: Stella. Good luck to her. She's made a name for herself on her own, she's stable and has a great relationship with her dad. (IMO, Paul and Linda did a excellent job as parents)

Anyway, I saw this a while back (should have posted it then) and thought it was sweet.

McCartney Offers Cobain/Love Daughter Internship

SFGate.com - April 2006

Sir Paul McCartney's designer daughter Stella has offered the daughter of Kurt Cobain and Courtney Love an internship at her New York store.

The kind-hearted 34-year-old knows what it's like to grow up with famous parents, and so decided to give 13-year-old Frances Bean the summer job.

An insider tells British newspaper The Daily Telegraph, "Stella knows how difficult it can be to have famous parents, so she's keen to help out Kurt and Courtney Love's daughter in any way she can.

"Frances is 13 and dreams of a career in fashion, so this ought to be an interesting experience for her."

Nirvana frontman Cobain killed himself in 1994.

It just hit MSNBC--she's turned down a 45 mill/settlement. The divorce lawyer they're interviewing (no connection to the Bitch) said it is because she wants to talk about "some behaviors" of Paul's, which should drive up the settlement-->so it appears she is preparing to criticize Paul for *something*.

:blink: Well, I guess this answers the golddigger question. She may get more money, but she will never ever have any credibility. She is finished. If she was smart she would take the money and try to be nice about it. Then she might come out ok. If she continues to fight Paul on this she is really stupid. She will not win.

The legal expert on MSNBC pointed out one of the factors in determining a divorce settlement is "lost opportunity"--that in a marriage, one party might put aside his/her professional interests in order to be married. The celebrity divorce lawyer began to laugh that marrying Paul didn't limit Heather's opportunities; it *gave* her opportunities.Along those lines, I was thinking, like you, colorine, that if she does continue to go after his money, she's really never going to be taken seriously as a professional again--because nobody would work with her, given the public hatred. She's destroying any chances she has for a post-divorce positive image, and that should be worth millions in itself to her. Example: Sarah Ferguson was a no-namer before marriage to Prince Andrew (to international media), and she survived post-divorce, and even got a lot of media and PR opportunities, because she had a fundamentally likeable image that wasn't completely destroyed by the divorce.

LANDMINE LIMBOPAUL McCartney has not only dumped Heather Mills, he's also cut ties with her favorite charity. The divorcing Beatle has written the United Nations Association to say "under the circumstances," he can no longer support its Adopt-A-Minefield program, which helps clear land mines and supports survivors, sources say. The group had planned on his participation in its L.A. fund-raiser this fall. Officials are scrambling for a replacement, and Elton John has turned them down. McCartney's rep wasn't aware of the letter.

:wacko: See, it begins. Sir Paul is a Beatle and everyone loves him. He will always come out fine with this. All you have to do is look at his children and his past family life. Heather is really pushing her luck.

She is really shown herself to be repulsive--proved all the "gold-digger" comments right! And to think I felt sorry for her and gave her the benefit of the doubt when the divorce was announced...

I totally agree that this skank cannot possibly win the war of public opinion with her limited ammo against the mighty and always popular Paul. If she even tries to yank that "child molester" stuff, his four kids will come out in mass to defend him. I think he even adopted Linda's child when they married. She's got a ton of those slutty photos of with icky guy...lovemaking of course, roaming all over the internet and we have 40 years of watching Paul behave rather wonderfully with a loving relationship behind him. and a VERY positive world image.This is not a fair fight. She should take the $45 mil and slither away. A court in England will DROP the payment. He is MOST beloved there.I don't think a two year marriage, one where she lied about her past would warrant half his lifetime earnings. No court will ever go for that. I hope she keeps this shitup. She'll be left with a monthly stipend of $10,000 for Bea, and maybe Bea will even be awarded to Paul.

If thats true, I hope they throw her ass in jail.