princess

Paul & Stella McCartney clan

Ugh, I hate this bitch so much I just want to throw some termites on her leg. I especially LOVE how she makes herself out to be the victim in everything when we all know she's conniving money-grubbing whore who got knocked up to swindle more money out of Paul.

I need only read headlines to fuel my hatred further: I need 10,000 pounds a day to survive? Grow the fuck up, tramp.

Exactly! I saw the interview she gave to Extra/ET whatever where she stated "I never follow the media, my lawyer calls me and tells me if we should sue,sue,sue for slander and then I win and get the money". :rolleyes:

All I have to say to this bitch is, "Was the leg worth your soul?". It seems like she just gave up on being a human being to become a bitter bitch, and she seriously turns my stomache.

I've never voted on Dancing with the (ahem) Stars, but I'll vote for EVERYONE ELSE to get her ugly mug off that show.

Chit Chat Campaign anyone?

I've never voted on Dancing with the (ahem) Stars, but I'll vote for EVERYONE ELSE to get her ugly mug off that show.

I'm in.

I don't think we really need a campaign, though. McCartney is as beloved here as he is in England, and everyone knows what a huge loser this idiot is. I just hope that Babloo is right and her leg flies off filled with termites. (Much as I love that whole mental picture, I do not think these artificial legs are made of wood anymore, however.) :D

Dance in HELL, Heather.

I'm in.

I don't think we really need a campaign, though. McCartney is as beloved here as he is in England, and everyone knows what a huge loser this idiot is. I just hope that Babloo is right and her leg flies off filled with termites. (Much as I love that whole mental picture, I do not think these artificial legs are made of wood anymore, however.) :D

Dance in HELL, Heather.

LOVE IT!!!

Have to agree with mf about McCartney's fans on this side of the ocean ~ This woman is an idiot to even appear on a show like this, especially after all of her protests about not being a money or media whore. This isn't about making money for a charity ~ It's about her insane need to be a 'star'.

Have to agree with mf about McCartney's fans on this side of the ocean ~ This woman is an idiot to even appear on a show like this, especially after all of her protests about not being a money or media whore. This isn't about making money for a charity ~ It's about her insane need to be a 'star'.

If she really wanted some credibility, she wouldn't mention her fake leg at all. Unfortunately, it's probably the only reason they actually hired her on. And they're milking it. Talk about a media whore - she'll take any kind of attention. At least she's not using the McCartney name on the show!

I.Hate.Her. With a passion.

But dammit, Dancing with the Stars scored a coup with that one. I have never EVER deigned to watch the show, (didn't even know it existed til maybe last year) but now I'm actually struggling between boycotting and watching to see her make a fool of her gold-digging ass.

Does the audience boo people on that show? Do they have a Simon Cowell-esque judge who will shoot her down?? :P

But dammit, Dancing with the Stars scored a coup with that one. I have never EVER deigned to watch the show, (didn't even know it existed til maybe last year) but now I'm actually struggling between boycotting and watching to see her make a fool of her gold-digging ass.

Does the audience boo people on that show? Do they have a Simon Cowell-esque judge who will shoot her down?? :P

They do kind of have that with judges. (I've only watched occasionally). But the beauty of Heather's position is that anyone who criticizes her would be deemed cold and heartless. She is, after all, an amputee :rolleyes: . It's like she has a golf handicap going in. If I were the other contestants, I'd be pissed. Everyone has to work their asses off for that show and Heather will always have a reason for not turning in a perfect performance. It's just wrong.

They do kind of have that with judges. (I've only watched occasionally). But the beauty of Heather's position is that anyone who criticizes her would be deemed cold and heartless. She is, after all, an amputee :rolleyes: . It's like she has a golf handicap going in. If I were the other contestants, I'd be pissed. Everyone has to work their asses off for that show and Heather will always have a reason for not turning in a perfect performance. It's just wrong.

I agree, it would be politically incorrect on all sides to critisize her. that is why it is up to the audience. And for those of you who haven't seen the show, it really is pretty amazing and entertaining. There is always an emotional underdog (Jerry Springer was downright beloved by the time he got voted off, and rightfully so)... I think the producers think it will be Heather this year. Here's to voting for anyone but her.

Ahhh! No offense to 'Dancing' fans, but I now understand why she thinks that show's a good thing for her: If it can work wonders for Jerry Springer (who, IMHO, because of his line of work resides at the very bottom of the bottom-feeders), maybe she thinks it can do a thing or two for her! :wacko:

Edited by purplemyst

(I'm starting to think that this discussion of Heather Mills should probably be moved elsewhere but... having said that...)

It appears that Dancing With The Stars is going down the same dead-end that Amazing Race took - take a great formula and inject needless drama.

I'm in.

Dance in HELL, Heather.

They aren't made of wood? Dammit! Well, we can all hope a joint comes loose and she goes flying. I'm still hoping for a kind of Showgirls reenactment with Ian Ziering throwing some beads on the floor to trip that bitch up.

I'm still not going to watch this show. I just can't bring myself to possibly view something as inane as Dancing with the Stars (no offense to those who do). It's just - well, I'd rather just watch the YouTube clips. Plus, since everyone wants to see an amputee dance, you just KNOW the producers aren't going to get Heather kicked off immediately.

The spin has begun ...

From Reuters:

Heather Mills wins praise in TV dancing debut

Mon Mar 19, 2007 10:46 PM ET

By Belinda Goldsmith

NEW YORK (Reuters) - Heather Mills McCartney, vilified in the British press over her bitter divorce from former Beatle Paul, made her debut in a U.S. television dancing contest on Monday with the judges calling her an inspiration.

Mills, 39, the first contestant with an artificial leg to compete in ABC's "Dancing with the Stars," said she joined the contest to show you can overcome any disability.

The former model turned charity campaigner wore a pink and creme sequined dress as she danced the foxtrot with professional dance partner Jonathan Roberts, receiving a standing ovation from some of the audience as their routine ended with few wrong steps and with Mills high-kicking.

"There was far more right about that routine than wrong," said Len Goodman, one of the three judges. "I think you are an inspiration to people to get out and dance."

The two other judges also praised her performance and the fact she joined the contest. Mills had her left leg amputated below the knee after being hit by a motorcycle in 1993.

But they criticized her tense upper body and gave the pair 18 points, which was middle of the field.

Mills, however, was pleased with the outcome.

"I'm just glad I did not fall over," said Mills, who had previously joked about flying limbs. "I thought I would be lowest so I am pleased."

The couple was among 11 pairs taking part in the fourth season of the popular dancing show on the Walt Disney-owned network in which professional dancers team up with celebrities in a knock-out contest.

But it remained to be seen whether the U.S. public -- whose phone-in votes count for 50 percent of scores -- would be as enthusiastic as the judges, or react as adversely to Mills as the British press, with the votes to be unveiled next week.

Other celebrities in the new line-up include world female boxing champion Laila Ali, the daughter of Muhammad Ali, and former 'N Sync boy band member Joey Fatone.

Mills has been thrust into the media spotlight since her divorce battle with McCartney started in the middle of last year. As the divorce grew increasingly nasty, Britain's tabloid newspapers have portrayed her as a gold-digger seeking to cash in on British icon McCartney's fortune.

There is nothing genuine about this woman. During the clip where they show her meeting her partner, she walked in and introduced herself and said somethng about maybe he would not know who she was, as if playing herself down is going to come across as at all sincere. After her performance, when she was being interviewed, she again tried to be that 'I'm just a regular person' crap by making a point of saying she never dressed up like that. OK, I doubt any of the other cast members regularly wear sequined gowns and head pieces, either, we get it, Heather, you want us to think you are just one ofus. While the judges probably can not be totally honest, I think we will see her shunned by the other cast members.

There is nothing genuine about this woman. During the clip where they show her meeting her partner, she walked in and introduced herself and said somethng about maybe he would not know who she was, as if playing herself down is going to come across as at all sincere. After her performance, when she was being interviewed, she again tried to be that 'I'm just a regular person' crap by making a point of saying she never dressed up like that. OK, I doubt any of the other cast members regularly wear sequined gowns and head pieces, either, we get it, Heather, you want us to think you are just one ofus. While the judges probably can not be totally honest, I think we will see her shunned by the other cast members.

Yeah, it was so annoying. Like Americans don't know who Paul McCartney was married to, or aren't as protective of him as the English. I think she's in for a big surprise when she spends more time in America. Wasn't it in New York City that Paul was getting standing ovations when he entered restaurants recently? Dumb bitch just doesn't get it.

I kept picturing a team of PR spinners sitting around a table, thinking of how Heather should describe her "best known for" and obviously tossing out "golddigger," "estranged wife of Beatle Paul," and settling on "Charity Fundraiser" or whatever title they crowned her with.

I kept picturing a team of PR spinners sitting around a table, thinking of how Heather should describe her "best known for" and obviously tossing out "golddigger," "estranged wife of Beatle Paul," and settling on "Charity Fundraiser" or whatever title they crowned her with.

While watching the show, I got quite a laugh from my boyfriend, when I said, "Former Prostitute, Golddigger Extraordinaire," as Heather Mills McCartney took the stage. (We only watched out of pure hatred of her, and a desire to watch her leg fly off while she was dancing.)

Heather Mills blasted by fans

2007-03-21

(BANG) -Heather Mills has been attacked by US TV viewers after just one appearance on 'Dancing With The Stars'.

Heather had agreed to go on the TV show in a bid to win over the American public following her bitter split from Sir Paul McCartney.

But her efforts have already backfired as the show's website message-boards have been bombarded with scathing comments and insults.

One viewer, using the screen name Mytgr8, said: "She made a fool of herself in almost every shot on the show - immature and asinine. She obviously is going all out to get people to like her and it is backfiring big time."

Another, BR666, wrote: "If she was any type of class act, she wouldn't have tried to malign the name of a beloved cultural icon. She's scum and no amount of dancing will ever change that."

Viewers have not had the chance to vote off their least favourite contestant yet - the first eliminations are next week.

However, a campaign is underway to make Heather the first to be kicked off.

Heather tried to impress the judges by ending her dance routine with a high kick using her artificial leg.

Her efforts won mixed praise from the judges, though one watcher commented, "she looked as wooden as her leg".

Since splitting from Beatles legend Paul, the former model - who lost her leg in a motorbike accident - has received death threats.

© BANG Media International

Wow, Saint Paul of the Lindasmackers must be deeply gratified by all this venom. Based on the little I've seen of Mills, she is an abrasive and not particularly likeable personality, but comments like this really frost me:

"If she was any type of class act, she wouldn't have tried to malign the name of a beloved cultural icon. She's scum and no amount of dancing will ever change that."

McCartney 1st artist signed to Starbucks label

Former Beatle boosts coffee chain's expansion into entertainment

The Associated Press

Updated: 12:52 p.m. MT March 21, 2007

SEATTLE - Paul McCartney was introduced Wednesday as the first artist signed to Starbucks Corp.’s new record label.

The former Beatle made an appearance via a video feed from London at the company’s annual meeting.

The world’s largest specialty coffee retailer announced earlier this month that it was partnering with Concord Music Group to launch the Los Angeles-based Hear Music label.

The McCartney announcement is another big step for Seattle-based Starbucks’ attempts to spin part of its consumer appeal into the entertainment business. The coffeehouse chain already has produced and sold some albums, markets books, and helped develop a feature-length movie.

Hear Music has been used as a brand on other releases developed for sale in Starbucks stores. The coffee giant also has a branded page on Apple Inc.’s iTunes digital music store, and a handful of hybrid music-and-coffee stores that allow customers to burn tracks to CDs.

Concord, which controls several other labels, helped Starbucks sell the Grammy-winning “Genius Loves Company,” an album of Ray Charles duets.

I've never voted before, but I split my votes between Ratzenberg and Miss USA-or-whatever. I figured they had the least chance of getting a lot of votes, so I wanted to ensure they got more than the Golddigger. Did any of you see when she was "making funny faces" (cross-eyed and cheeks puffed, for crying out loud) at the camera? What a friggin loser.

Somehow We Don't Believe Her

Filed Under: Anglophilia > Heather Mills > Love Line > Paul McCartney

Posted Image

Heather Mills appeared on Larry King's chat show on Tuesday night to talk about her stint on ABC's Dancing With The Stars and she dropped a bombshell.

According to the artifically-limbed dancer, Heather's estranged husband Sir Paul McCartney sent her a bouquet of flowers before her debut on the show this week.

Uh huh!

"He said, 'Good lucky, Mommy. Love, Beatrice and Daddy.' It was nice," Mills claims of the card with the flowers.

She adds, "We still have a friendship."

Yeah, right.

Liar!!!!!!!

http://perezhilton.com/topics/heather_mill...er_20070321.php

PAUL'S LAWYER IS NASTY

EXCLUSIVE (AND THERE ARE LOTS OF THEM ABOUT)

By Fiona Cummins, Showbiz Reporter

Fiona.Cummins@Mirror.Co.Uk 22/03/2007

HEATHER Mills has launched a vitriolic TV attack on Macca's female lawyer - accusing her of only being interested in making money out of their divorce.

Heather told millions of TV viewers she still loved Sir Paul but said his legal adviser Fiona Shackleton was "a nasty woman" who was making their split as difficult as possible.

She hit out as veteran US chat show host Larry King asked her about rumours of a £29million settlement. Heather, 39, snapped: "There's no settlement.

"His lawyer Miss Fiona Shackleton wants to drag out as long as she can to fill her pockets. She's not a very nice person.

"She said some pretty mean-spirited things when I was in a wheelchair. I can't say them because they're actual swear words."

Heather said that if she and Paul had been left to their own devices the break-up would have been amicably settled ages ago.

She said: "We still have a friendship. It's only his lawyers who are a nightmare."

Heather, who is in America taking part in TV show Dancing With The Stars, said Macca had sent her a good luck card and flowers from him and their three-year-old daughter Beatrice before her debut on Monday.

She said the card was addressed to "Dear Mummy" and signed off "love Daddy and Beatrice".

Heather added: "Paul is the father of my child and whatever he's done, whatever has happened, I can never speak badly about him.

"We'll have a relationship forever. And I still love him. But you can love somebody and you're not right for each other and you have to move on."

Heather said splitting up with the 64-year-old ex-Beatle was like a bereavement. She added: "I miss . . . oh so much of it, because it's like a death. But that person's still around. We were madly in love. Then we had this beautiful child."

Heather also claimed she had more cash before she met Sir Paul. She added: "I'm a lot less well off. I was a Û30,000-Û50,000 an hour public speaker. I gave up so many opportunities to be the good wife and mother and to carry on my charity work.

"I had a much better quality lifestyle before I married. And that's the whole joke about it all. I married because I was madly in love."

Heather also scotched rumours that the divorce wrangles will be settled within weeks.

When asked if she has a court date, she replied: "In a year's time. Another year."

Friends say the delay could be a way to avoid either Heather or Sir Paul having to admit to unreasonable behaviour.

She has alleged that Macca attacked her while he claimed her argumentative and rude nature was the reason for their split.

By next year they will have been apart for two years. That will allow a divorce on grounds of a two-year separation with consent.

A friend of Heather's said: "Because Paul has not made any firm offers, it's just going to rumble on and on."

Almost 22 million viewers tuned in to watch Heather make her dancing debut.

She was grudgingly praised by critics - but Macca fans flooded websites to tell of their loathing.

Fiona Shackleton, a top divorce lawyer who represented Prince Charles in his split from Diana, was unavailable for comment.

(Pagesix.com)

Floral Gesture

PAUL McCartney is all class. Even though he's been embroiled in an ugly divorce from Heather Mills, our source says he sent her a huge bouquet of flowers after her debut on "Dancing With the Stars" Mon day night. One reason for McCartney's sweet gesture may be the $55 million cash-and- property settlement Mills has reportedly agreed to - a lot less than she originally de manded. A rep for McCartney didn't return e-mails.