princess

Paul & Stella McCartney clan

Mills never happy with Paul, say reports - by Dave West, DigitalSpy

Heather Mills was never happy in her marriage to Sir Paul McCartney, according to friends of the couple. Sources revealed to the Daily Mail that the relationship had always suffered from differences in age, temperament and ambition.

"Oh God, he's such a boring old fart!" Mills is reported to have said at one point.

"Heather complained about her marriage quite a lot," a friend told the paper. "Her tone, when she talked about him, was exasperated, and kind of superior. She would groan: 'Oh, Paul does this' and 'Oh, he's that'." Mills was apparently angered by McCartney's reluctance to embrace a socialite lifestyle.

The source explained: "Heather complained to me, 'Paul has not got any friends. He doesn't trust anyone because he's a former Beatle. He thinks everyone wants to take him for a ride because he is Paul McCartney. He is really anti-social. The only thing he ever does is occasionally go to the pub with his roadie. We never have parties or do fun things.'

"Heather realised Paul had lived in his own little world with Linda, spending every single day together and smoking a lot of dope. Heather didn't want that because she said it wasn't healthy. But Paul did want her to be like that ¡ª although she had things to do, places to be, people to see. It was an irritant to him."

I had heard he was sick of her before their daughter was born. They are just totaly incompatable. And Paul does too have friends! Dave Gilmour of Pink Floyd to start!

Didn't she know what he was like before she married him? Or is this another case of thinking you can change someone after marriage? Poor Paul. I as so happy for him to find love again and now this!

She always angered me. It's very hard to find young Beatles fans but I am one. I absolutely adore their music and it's on constant rotation in my iPod. Then this hateful hooker came in the picture and I was immediately angry. I loved Paul and Linda McCartney, they always seemed so compatible and grounded and in love with each other that when she died I knew that Paul wouldn't have found anyone to replace her.Then this woman came in the picture. She, in my opinion, is in the same vein as the Kevin Federline gold-digging bitch that everyone seems to be agreeing with. I just never liked her...her having one leg just made me keep my mouth shut moreso than usual. I mean, it is unfortunate to have one leg...but to be a hateful bitch that's like a new age Yoko is another thing.This is very distressing to hear, especially since Paul is not that young anymore. He doesn't need these problems. Hopefully their judge is a Beatles' fan.

:angry: It is so obvious that she never loved him. What did he see in her? He couldn't be that desperate to settle for her.

I think she saw a meal ticket to the A Team. Plus, poor Paul was reeling from the loss of Linda and his cock was flattered by this young pretty thing's attention. Unfortunately, a man in his 60's, just like a man in his 20's can be lead by head and forget common sense. It was obvious to his kids that she was a golddigger and a fame whore, but I don't think they could talk sense into him. If I were him, I'd just get this over as quickly and quietly as possible. It will show what an ass she is when we see how much he has to pay her. I wonder if any of the older McCartney kids play with that kid of theirs.What do you bet that she'll have a book out next year, "My years with Paul McCartney..I was his Real True Love"....and he can write, "Hopping along with Heather".

:angry: I think you're right. He should pay her off as soon as possible. The only sad thing is there is a child involved and I would think Paul would want to be involved in the child's life. He really has gotten himself into a mess. He will come out smelling like a rose, though. No one hates The Beatles. She will make Yoko Ono look sweet.

NY POST..PAGE 6

PAUL McCartney may have to fork over hundreds of millions of dollars to

get Heather Mills out of his hair, but there's one thing he won't part

with - their 2-year-old daughter Beatrice. The just-separated Beatle is

"determined" to be the one who raises the couple's toddler, a source

close to the rocker tells London's Daily Mail, adding, "He did a

wonderful job with his other children - none of whom are spoiled

brats." But Mills, who's currently caring for the little girl, is just

as headstrong about bringing up Beatrice herself. Looks like it'll be a

long and winding road to family court.

link

thisislondon.co.uk

By Richard Kay, Daily Mail

Sir Paul McCartney has assured the world that his soon-to-be ex-wife is really a very generous person. And it seems Heather Mills is doing her best to prove him right - landmine by landmine.

The 38-year-old has declared her intention to donate most of her divorce settlement to charity.

Mrs Mills - who could receive anywhere between £40million and £200million - says she wants to spend the cash on clearing landmines in war-torn countries.

She is also understood to be planning to set up a "humanitarian organisation" with the money.

Her spokesman said last night: "Most of the money Heather has ever received goes towards supporting her various charities, the main one being Adopt A Minefield.

"I cannot comment on what the settlement might be, except to say that I am certain she wants the vast majority of it to be spent clearing landmines.

"The way she sees it is that there is no point the money sitting in a bank account gathering dust, the money has to be working."

She added: "The more acres of minefield she can clear, the happier she will be."

Detractors are bound to see this latest announcement as a public relations exercise.

Miss Mills is sure to leave enough after donations to give herself and the couple's two-year-old daughter Beatrice a comfortable life.

But friends have said that the former model constantly nagged Sir Paul to give more from his £800million fortune to charitable causes. The pair are both already patrons of Adopt A Minefield, which has been clearing mines in countries around the world.

In Cambodia, more than nine million landmines were laid by all sides in 20 years of conflict, and one in 246 Cambodians is an amputee. Miss Mills lost a leg when she was hit by a police motorcyclist in West London 13 years ago.

She and Sir Paul announced their separation last Wednesday morning after four years of marriage. They said in a statement that they had found it "increasingly difficult" to maintain a normal relationship in the glare of the public eye.

Sir Paul also hit back in another statement at suggestions that his wife had married him only "for the money" and called her a "generous person".

A source close to Miss Mills added: "She is mortified that everyone seems to be rounding on her and calling her a gold-digger.

"She thinks it is totally unfair. She feels like public enemy No1 at the moment, but hopes that when it is realised she's won't be just banking all the money but will be giving it away to Adopt A Minefield, then the balance will begin to swing back in her favour."

Miss Mills speaks of her despair at the "gold- digger" label in a book to be published next week.

She describes allegations that she targeted Sir Paul as "worse even than losing my leg" in the self-help guide she has coauthored, called Life Balance.

The 38-year-old has declared her intention to donate most of her divorce settlement to charity. [/b]Mrs Mills - who could receive anywhere between £40million and £200million - says she wants to spend the cash on clearing landmines in war-torn countries. She is also understood to be planning to set up a "humanitarian organisation" with the money.

Boo-friggin-hoo Heather. WHEN you show me the check she gets from Paul and she hands the ENTIRE THING to the "skanky idiots for landmines" organization, I'll believe her. Until then, I'll find it just another idiotic stunt at drawing attention to herself. Paul is showing his usual class. Time to show the teeth Paul. Sounds like she is angling for a bigger chunk...you KNOW it is going to charity, don't you? Paul, hire yourself a bitch-on-wheels divorce attorney. Get Stella involved. Stella looks like she could kick some major Heather ass. Paul all the way, Heather is a HUSTLER.

"She thinks it is totally unfair. She feels like public enemy No1 at the moment, but hopes that when it is realised she's won't be just banking all the money but will be giving it away to Adopt A Minefield, then the balance will begin to swing back in her favour."

Glad to hear her heart is in the right place! Donating to charity so the public likes you more! How very selfless of her! -_-

PAGE SIX

Heather Mills, the soon-to-be ex-bride of Paul McCartney, has gone into hiding - in Slovenia. She flew there over the week end - minus the wedding ring given to her four years ago by McCartney, the Daily Mirror of London reported. Mills, who recently underwent surgery on her amputated leg, hobbled through London's Gatwick airport on Saturday with the aid of a crutch, dragging an oversize suitcase. Alone and grimacing in pain, she turned down offers of help and refused to use a courtesy wheelchair. "She was pale and gaunt, with barely enough strength to hold herself upright," reported a fellow passenger. After landing in Ljubljana, Mills drove off in a rusty old Fiat with a female friend.

McCartney, who reportedly hasn't seen Mills since their split, has been caring for their 2-year-old daughter. Hopefully, he got a few laughs out of an open letter written to him by the man Mills was about to marry before she met McCartney. Filmmaker Chris Terrell recalled how six days before their planned nuptials, Mills went to the airport to pick up a wedding guest - "and that was the last time I saw her."

LIZ SMITH

Here's what one might hope is the last word on the Paul McCartney-Heather Mills marriage breakup, which could eventually benefit her by being the biggest nonroyal divorce settlement in English history. (Heather is rumored in line to receive approximately $100 million for four years of wedlock.)

While the McCartneys say their marriage is ending because of "the constant intrusion of the media into our personal lives," and one wants to simply utter the words "Oh, pul-eeze!," here's a cautionary retort from colorful character and tabloid editor Piers Morgan.

Mr. Morgan tells the London Spy: "I feel a bit responsible because I actually introduced Paul and Heather at the Mirror's Pride of Britain Awards in 1999. Paul was sat next to me and asked who Heather was when she got up to make a typically feisty speech.

"I could have saved him a lot of aggravation if I'd just replied, 'Oh, that's Heather Mills, a right tricky piece of work who will make your comfy little life a complete misery.' "

Incidentally, Heather is suffering the breakup these days from a wheelchair. Having lost a leg some years ago in a traffic accident, she recently underwent special surgery on what is left of her injured leg.

Miss Mills is sure to leave enough after donations to give herself and the couple's two-year-old daughter Beatrice a comfortable life.

Isn't child support separate from what the spouse would get in a divorce settlement? It seems she could get a comfortable amount of child support to live on. Then again, if Paul has the child and wants to keep her, he's just going to have to quietly give Heather a stipend so he CAN keep the child. I don't buy the story of her hobbling through Gatwick, dragging a suitcase and using a cane. Sounds like she's using GMD's PR firm to plant her stories.

HEATHER MILLS - ALONE

Posted Image

http://img165.imageshack.us/img165/7183/5a...5265f91a236.jpg

EXCLUSIVE: First picture of McCartney's wife as she flies out of Britain

By Robert Stansfield

FORLORN Heather Mills leans heavily on a crutch as she struggles through an airport after the break-up of her marriage to Sir Paul McCartney.

It was the first time she had been pictured since the Mirror broke the story on Wednesday.

Heather, 38, who went into hiding when the news was revealed, emerged to catch a flight from Gatwick to Slovenia. The ex-model, who lost a leg in a road accident before she met Macca, hauled her own large case behind her and refused the offer of a wheelchair.

A fellow passenger said: "She was pale and gaunt, with barely enough strength to hold herself upright." There was no sign of her wedding ring.

In Slovenia, where Heather once worked, she again refused offers of help. She was met by a friend and driven away in a rusting old Fiat.

BRAVE Heather Mills refused all offers of help as she fled abroad to a old bolthole after her marriage to Sir Paul McCartney collapsed.

She caught a plane from Gatwick to Slovenia, where 15 years ago she sought refuge when her first marriage to dishwasher salesman Alfie Karmal broke down.

Heather, 38, who is still recovering from an operation on her amputated leg, looked a sad figure at the airport on Saturday.

She was seen limping through the concourse before buying a £280 ticket to Ljubljana, capital of Slovenia - part of the old Yugoslavia.

A fellow passenger said: "She was pale and gaunt, with barely enough strength to hold herself upright.

"There was no one there to help as she struggled along with one crutch, pulling a heavy suitcase.

"It took me a while to recognise her as she normally looks stunning and full of life. But she appeared weak and thin with bags under her eyes."

The passenger added: "She seemed determined to make the journey herself, refusing offers of help and a courtesy wheelchair provided at the airport.

"At times it was obvious the physical pain of her leg was making her grimace."

Heather spent most of the two-hour flight dozing. She didn't eat and avoided all eye contact with other passengers as he curled up under her large puffa jacket on the Adria Airways plane.

LONG Article-> here http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/topstories/tm...-name_page.html

I don't buy the story of her hobbling through Gatwick, dragging a suitcase and using a cane. Sounds like she's using GMD's PR firm to plant her stories.

ITA, MC. This woman is masterful at using the press (her attention-mongering being amongst the biggest complaints against her). This is so about her trying to buy herself a "poor me" image. Bleech. <_<

OF COURSE she is dragging through Gatwick. She can only use one leg...didn't you see yesterday's missive about her having to be in a wheelchair as the leg that was injured was acting up again? You can't have it both ways, missy. Either you're sittin', or you're draggin'. Amazing how for four years with Paul I've never seen a photo of her with a crutch. She didn't take her two-year-old child with her either. The little Bea is with Paul. If you were so devestated, wouldn't you want to be with your kid?No matter what the HUGE PR firm for her says, I think she is skanky and this is just another Denise type boner...betcha there's a skanky man in Slovenia waiting to soothe her wounds. The vultures will hover...she's now worth a MINT.

OF COURSE she is dragging through Gatwick. She can only use one leg...didn't you see yesterday's missive about her having to be in a wheelchair as the leg that was injured was acting up again? You can't have it both ways, missy. Either you're sittin', or you're draggin'. Amazing how for four years with Paul I've never seen a photo of her with a crutch. She didn't take her two-year-old child with her either. The little Bea is with Paul. If you were so devestated, wouldn't you want to be with your kid?No matter what the HUGE PR firm for her says, I think she is skanky and this is just another Denise type boner...betcha there's a skanky man in Slovenia waiting to soothe her wounds. The vultures will hover...she's now worth a MINT.

As usual, MF, I agree with you!! :)

Heather catwalk comeback From: BANG Media International

Tuesday, 30 May, 2006

eircom

BANG) - Heather Mills McCartney is returning to the catwalk - to get over her marriage break-up.

The animal rights activist - who split from former Beatle Sir Paul McCartney after almost four years of marriage earlier this month - is believed to be planning to make her modelling comeback this summer.

The 38-year-old, who enjoyed a successful modelling career before losing her leg in a road accident, has reportedly been in touch with prestigious model agency Zone.

Friends of Heather have claimed she plans to focus on her career now her marriage has ended, despite rumours she could earn anything between £20 million and £200 million from her divorce settlement.

A source told Britain's Daily Star newspaper: "It's not Heather's style to do nothing. She has a very strong work ethic. Heather might not be everyone's cup of tea but there's no doubting she's a hard worker and has plenty of pluck and energy.

"There's bound to be a big demand for Heather as she's guaranteed to attract huge media interest."

I feel like giving Stella a big hug in celebration of her dad kicking that women to the curb :D

The 38-year-old, who enjoyed a successful modelling career before losing her leg in a road accident, has reportedly been in touch with prestigious model agency Zone

Did she actually have a career before the leg? I thought that is what GAVE her the career!!

The 38-year-old, who enjoyed a successful modelling career before losing her leg in a road accident, has reportedly been in touch with prestigious model agency Zone

Did she actually have a career before the leg? I thought that is what GAVE her the career!!
She had more like a... uh... Page 3 like career as a model b4 the leg. ;)