Sign in to follow this  
princess

Ellen Pompeo

I just saw her on an episode of Extra that I had taped this past week & just got around to watching. She said she was there with her BF & it was a very romantic place. (It sounds like she used a business trip as a romantic vacation.) Her seperating herself from the cast like that during interviews is such a turn off. I like her character, but I also like all the other characters on the show!! To me, Grey's is an ensemble cast, not Ellen is the star. -_- The other cast members were having a blast but they still found time to promote the show. B)

Edited by WiLdFiRe

Posted Image

NO HARD FEELINGS

They're onscreen rivals for the love of Dr. McDreamy, but Grey's Anatomy's Ellen Pompeo and Kate Walsh greet each like old friends at Sunday night's Governor's Ball. Despite their show's Emmy shutout, Pompeo told PEOPLE, "Seeing all my friends so happy and so dressed up. It's such a nice moment for us."

Emmys Best & Worst Dressed -- ELLEN POMPEO: BEST

The doctor is in! The Grey's Anatomy star shines in a purple John Galliano for Christian Dior siren gown and sleek, pulled-back hair.

Posted Image

---

Gonna have to disagree with this one... I like the design of the dress, but dislike the color, fabric, etc.

Edited by Cutielb99

EXCELLENT PROGNOSIS

Ellen Pompeo and Patrick Dempsey, whose characters were last seen playing doctor with each other last season on Grey's Anatomy, share a less revealing moment as they celebrate the DVD release of their hit show's second season in Hollywood on Tuesday. The show debuts Sept. 21 on ABC.

Posted Image

Grey's Anatomy's Ellen Pompeo Is Engaged

MONDAY NOVEMBER 13, 2006 12:40PM EST

By Stephen M. Silverman with Elizabeth Leonard

people.com

Posted Image

Ivery and Pompeo

Photo by: picture perfect

Grey's Anatomy star Ellen Pompeo and her boyfriend, record producer Chris Ivery, are engaged, PEOPLE has confirmed.

Ivery proposed to Pompeo on Friday, her 37th birthday, after breakfast at home. "She was surprised and thrilled," the actress's rep tells PEOPLE. Ivery presented Pompeo with a 3.5-carat emerald-cut diamond in a platinum setting from jewelry designer Tacori.

Pompeo and Ivery, 37, both Boston-area natives, grew up minutes away from each other, but didn't meet until pals introduced them in Los Angeles in 2003. They didn't start dating right away. "We were friends for six months; then one night she just looked different to me," Ivery told PEOPLE in October.

Their relationship is laid-back. "We had a great day yesterday," Pompeo told PEOPLE. "We walked on the beach, then we came home, took a shower and went out for sushi. Then we laid on the couch with the dogs and watched TV."

Pompeo added, "We were six degrees our whole lives, so I feel like we were sort of meant to be. We'll get married eventually, secretly."

According to Pompeo's rep, no wedding date has been set.

Ellen Pompeo Insisting That She Wants To Be Heavier Hopefully Makes Most Women Want to Punch Her

Contact Music made me find Ellen Pompeo really irritating today with this bit.

GREY'S ANATOMY star ELLEN POMPEO wants to gain weight - and would be "the happiest girl in Hollywood" if she did. The svelte actress, who has been accused in the past of starving herself, believes she'd have a figure to die for after piling on the pounds. Speaking to Playboy magazine, she says, "If I could gain five to 10 pounds, it would probably go straight to my boobs and ass. "I would be the happiest girl in Hollywood, trust me. "I'd have this sick bod because I'd be the skinny girl with big boobs and a cute butt."

Who is she f*cking kidding? The first time she shows up to the set with a F.U.P.A and a double chin, there will be about five different producer's meetings on how to broach the subject of how to get her to try out bulimia.

And she knows it, too. She's neither coy nor cute. Shut it, Ellen.

There's an interview with her in this month's Allure Magazine during which she's eating lots. So, I'm guessing she's already quite familiar with bulimia...

Just got the PLayboy yesterday, haven't read the interview yet, but the photo with it is sort of cute--and she doesn't look emaciated....

It's not a pictoral--she has clothing on--she was just interviewed, not posing....In any event, I think she looked good. For that matter, so did Pam Anderson in the same issue, so yes, I never discount the effect of photoshopping in Playboy....

SAG Awards Fug Carpet: Ellen Pompeo

As if being a lead actress on a successful television show weren't time-consuming enough, Ellen Pompeo has also apparently accepted a job as a massage therapist and Feng Shui consultant on the Starship Enterprise.

Posted Image

You could hide three Shatners in that tent. While I can understand how all the talk of her weight might be bothering her, wearing a billowing tent and a wooden choker that is all too aptly named really aren't tricking us into thinking she's person-sized.

Go Fug Yourself

I just wish she'd eat a damn sandwich! :blink:

Yeah, me too, but since that never seems to happen, I figure I'll just focus on which lipstick makes her look slightly less skeletal :rolleyes:

I just wish she'd eat a damn sandwich! :blink:

Yeah, me too, but since that never seems to happen, I figure I'll just focus on which lipstick makes her look slightly less skeletal :rolleyes:

Wow...A weight adding lipstick...probably wouldn't sell too well here in LA. ;)

Ellen Pompeo Quietly Weds in New York

By Stephen M. Silverman and Nicole Weisensee Egan

Ellen Pompeo now officially has her own McDreamy: the Grey's Anatomy star and fiancé Chris Ivery married on Friday, her dad confirms to PEOPLE.

"I'm very happy for her," Joseph Pompeo, of Everett, Mass., said Wednesday. "She just didn't want a big thing."

New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg served as a witness at the brief ceremony, which was performed at City Hall in Lower Manhattan by a city clerk, the Boston Globe originally reported.

The connection between the couple and Hizzoner has to do with the fact that the record-producer groom, 38, grew up in Boston, while Bloomberg himself is a native of Medford, Mass., and they have mutual friends. Pompeo, who also turned 38 on Saturday, hails from Everett.

The mayor offered his best wishes to the couple and "a lifetime of happiness."

"We have a lot in common," Pompeo has told PEOPLE of Ivery. "We're from the same hometown, almost."

A Love Story

The couple met in a Los Angeles grocery store in 2003 and began dating about six months later, after "one night she just looked different to me," Ivery told PEOPLE last year.

"They are over the moon," the actress's spokeswoman told the Globe of Pompeo and Ivery.

After the nuptials, the newlyweds reportedly were seen at Sunday night's Knicks game at Madison Square Garden, before the bride returned to Hollywood to continue shooting her series – though it soon threatens to shut down due to the writers' strike

In June, Pompeo had told PEOPLE her wedding would not be a lavish affair, but that it would be held out of town.

"There will be no 'big' anything," she said. "It's going to be very small."

Beyond that, she and Ivery, who became engaged in November, would only say, "We were thinking about going away and getting married."

Good for her for actually saying she was having a small wedding and carrying through with it. Proof you can stay out of the public eye ;)

Married Boring Couple Alert!

Posted Image

That skinny girl from "Grey's Anatomy" got married at New York City's City Hall on Friday reports The Boston Globe . Ellen Pompeo and music executive, Chris Ivery, tied the knot with Mayor Bloomberg serving as their witness.

The two were seen at a Knick's game on Sunday night.

Ellen's rep said, "They are over the moon." Both are 38.

City Hall wedding? Is she knocked up. Congrats to the boring couple! May they have many boring moments together, forever!!!

http://www.dlisted.com/

And let's hope it also brings a cheese sandwich...damn, she needs to eat!

Dreadful

Posted Image

Why must Ellen Pompeo hate herself so much? She's always finding ways to make herself look like a 65-year-old former first lady. This whole ensemble is a wreck. The upper part is totally pill-popping Republican and the bottom half is something out of Janet Jackson's tour closet. I want to give this bitch a white-chocolate macadamia nut cookie to make herself better and then slap some fashion sense into her.

http://www.dlisted.com/

Ellen Pompeo Is Pregnant

By Lisa Ingrassia

Ellen Pompeo and her husband, Chris Ivery, are starting a family together, her rep, Jennifer Allen, confirms to PEOPLE.

"It's great news," says Allen. "They're ecstatic."

The Grey's Anatomy star, 39, and Ivery, 41, a music producer, were married by New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg in a low-key ceremony in November 2007. The couple met in a grocery store in 2003 and began dating six months later.

Pompeo, who's recently been spotted shopping for baby gear around Los Angeles, is not the only Seattle Grace doctor having a baby in real life: Costar Chyler Leigh and her husband, Nathan West, are expecting her third child, a girl, in May.

from gossip.ie

Grey's Anatomy star Ellen Pompeo is pregnant. It's a wonderful thing.

Not as wonderful as that baby news? The fact that her husband, Chris Ivery, has allegedly been engaging in baby talk of his own ... with his teenage lover!

In April, Ellen Pompeo confirmed that she and Chris Ivery are expecting their first child, a daughter, later this year. But by late May, Chris had begun a torrid affair with a restaurant hostess, Rachel Artz, in his hometown of Boston.

"Yes, I had sexual relations with Chris Ivery," Rachel Artz herself acknowledged, assuming she's a real person, when she spoke with Star Magazine.

"We were intimate several times."

Is Chris Ivery cheating on Ellen Pompeo with Rachel Artz?

A rep for the Grey's Anatomy star denied the affair, but additional sources say that over the course of three months, Chris hit it with Rachel several times.

The venues? Hotels in Boston and Miami, and a private residence in Martha's Vineyard, all while Ellen was home and filming her hit series in Los Angeles.

"Chris promised Rachel he'd make her a star. That's his lure," an insider said. "Chris often took calls from Ellen in front of Rachel and talked about their baby-to-be. He didn't seem to like Ellen much when he talked about her."

"He made her seem like a diva."

A diva who pays all his bills. The Hollywood Gossip sources know Chris Ivery is a d!ck, but we never expected something like this. Obnoxiously asking for Red Sox tickets, sure. Nailing some teenager? That's another ball game.