Sign in to follow this  
BobbyD

50 Cent

panachereport.com

Boxing star ‘Pretty Boy Floyd Mayweather, Jr., will have a new tough guy ally in his corner when he steps into the ring for the fight of the year in May (07) -rapper 50 Cent.

The rapper helped the fighter celebrate his 30th birthday at the weekend in Las Vegas, where Mayweather will fight Oscar De La Hoya. And 50 has plans to help Mayweather make the most of his fight night - by providing him with a hardcore rap soundtrack to help him get in the mood.

A Mayweather insider says, "50 has suggested a hit list of tracks that may help Floyd get mentally fight prepared. In return, Mayweather has passed on some training tips to 50.

They've become good friends." 50 Cent will be among the stars cheering on Mayweather ringside when he fights De La Hoya at the MGM Grand Garden Arena on 5 May (07).

Beyonce Up For 6 BET Awards

Filed under: 50 Cent , Awards , Beyonce , Robin Thicke

Posted Image

http://cbs2.com/entertainment/entertainmen..._136181546.html

50 Cent and Robin Thicke were on hand to announce the nominations for the 2007 BET Awards, and Beyonce looks like she's going to be the one to beat this year. Beyonce earned a leading six nominations Wednesday for the 2007 BET Awards, including nods for top female R&B artist, video for "Irreplaceable" and duets with Jay-Z on "Deja Vu" and "Upgrade U."

Beyonce's nominations haul doubled that of anyone else. "Dreamgirls" Oscar winner Jennifer Hudson, R&B singer Ciara, hip-hop's Akon and the group Gnarls Barkley all took three nominations.

The Black Entertainment Television Awards in music, television, film and sports will be presented June 26. Mo'Nique is slated to host the show on cable's BET Network from the Shrine Auditorium. Performers include 50 Cent and T.I.

Diana Ross will be honored with BET's Lifetime Achievement Award and Don Cheadle will be given the Humanitarian Award for his efforts at ending genocide in Darfur.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted by: Jessica Marx

http://socialitelife.com/2007/05/17/beyonc..._bet_awards.php

panachereport.com

Hip-hop star 50 Cent has hit back at Cam'Ron, declaring his rapper rival can only dream of matching his sales figures - and brands the star "delusional."

50 Cent and Cam'ron have been embroiled in a feud since their on-air clash on New York radio station Hot 97 in February (07).

A week later, 50 Cent released Funeral Music - a track aimed at Cam'ron - online, who responded with Curtis - named in reference to 50's real name, Curtis Jackson.

50 Cent is now planning to name his forthcoming album Curtis, but refuses to admit his rival inspired the title.

He says, "He's delusional. For a person to think that calling you the name your mom gave you at birth is disrespectful is beyond belief.

He's punished himself more than I can punish him. He's made a fool of himself. "There's nobody asking me about Cam'ron.

I think people lost interest in it, based on the situation. He's not even relevant. "You're talking about a guy who sold 270,000 (copies of) his last record. I sold 9.8 million my last record.

I'm not going to exhaust my audience by talking about somebody they have no interest in."

(Pagesix.com)

Golden Water

50 Cent is worth a lot more than his name suggests, Forbes reports. A year ago, Forbes profiled Fitty, who parlayed his thug image into a business empire including a deal with Glaceau, which named a flavor after him in exchange for equity in the company. The rapper said he thought the label had promise and could one day be gobbled up by Coke. Now, Coca-Cola's $4.1 billion agreement to buy Glaceau, maker of Vitamin Water, is making him $100 million richer.

(Pagesix.com)

Good For Mama

NO one was more thrilled that 50 Cent is $100 million richer than his baby mama, Shaniqua Tompkins, who's in a child-support case against the hip-hop star. Fitty's windfall is due to his stake in Vitamin Water, whose parent company, Glaceau, was bought by Coca-Cola for $4.1 billion. Tompkins wants some of 50's share for their 10-year-old son, Marquise Jackson. Her lawyer, Raoul Felder, told us, "This will be a subject of the trial." A lawyer for the rapper says, "The extent of his worth is irrelevant. He always has and always will support his son." The case resumes Friday in Suffolk County Family Court.

Looking for a beautiful female(Shady/G-unit)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reply to: job-379190894@craigslist.org

Date: 2007-07-21, 7:02PM EDT

we are looking for a Beautiful Women of any race to be in a new reality show with a new upcoming rapper from Detroit. You will have to act like you are his girlfriend for six months while he makes his album. they pay is $10,000 A month. you must be willing to move in with the rapper, no sex is invovled. The rapper is the first person signed to Shady/G-unit and this is how they fill they want to launch the artist. if you are interested please send a head shot or pic. please no phone calls at this time

Compensation: $10,000 a month

This is a contract job.

Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.

Please, no phone calls about this job!

Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.

Detroit Craig List

Oh No They Didn't

Edited by NYCat

Jessica Alba and 50 Cent?

Take this for what it is, pure speculative gossip considering the source, which has been known to make up stories and/or completely misinterpret pictures, but there’s at least some circumstantial evidence behind it. MediaTakeOut reported that Jessica Alba joined 50 Cent in The Netherlands where he was on tour last month, and was seen having a romantic dinner with him. He even brought her onstage during his concert calling her ” the loveliest woman in Hollywood,” and there was video on YouTube (now removed) of the incident. They speculate that he was cheating on his maybe-girlfriend, Ciara, with Alba:

One of MediaTakeOut.com’s faithful readers in the Netherlands caught up with 50 and Jessica on what she claims was a romantic evening. Tells the tipster, “Last Friday I was at [a local restaurant named] Van Vlaanderen and you’ll never guess who I saw - 50 Cent and Jessica Alba. They tried to sit quietly in the back but I know it was them …. They were talking and laughing like a real couple and it looked very romantic. At one point it even looked like they were going to kiss, but they didn’t.”

And there’s more to the story. The very next night, at a concert in the Netherlands, 50 actually brought Jessica out on stage with him - introducing her as the “loveliest woman in Hollywood.”

[From Media Take Out]

This was reported on July 9, and I used to repeat Media Take Out’s gossip right away, as it’s usually pretty juicy. I found out that they report a lot of BS though, and after getting burned on the “Beyonce is really 32” story based on Photoshopped documents I stopped covering their stories.

Now that Alba has broken up with her longterm boyfriend, Cash Warren, having her assistant move his stuff out of her place, this story might deserve a second look.

Blogger Juju’s Jamba does some investigative journalism and notes that Alba was coincidentally in Paris at the same time that 50 Cent was on tour there, not that they were seen together. Was 50 the reason that Alba kicked Cash Warren to the curb? It seems too speculative at this point.

Commentors on Gossip Rocks where we found this story note that there’s a recent blind item from the Panache Report that says that “non-black/non-white actress currently on a TV series” and a “rapper/actor” had a secret relationship, and that the actress broke it off when her reps told her it wasn’t good for her career. She was said to have regretted it, and to only have realized how much she missed the rapper once he got involved with another woman.

Are Alba and 50 Cent together and did they have a secret relationship in the past? Time will tell, but if there is something going on they’ll be sure to try and hide it for as long as possible.

Written by Celebitchy

http://www.celebitchy.com/4878/jessica_alba_and_50_cent/

This Should End Quickly

Filed under: 50 Cent , Kanye West

Posted Image Posted Image

50 Cent has accepted an offer to debate Kanye West about....whose album is better. This offer came from the hosts of BET's "106 & Park". Fitty was all up for it. Remind me to DVR this. What a beautiful and fitting tribute to everyone we lost on Sept. 11. A monosyllabic shill for two shitty albums. Weren't MC Hammer and Michael Jackson going to engage in something like this during the "2 Legit 2 Quit" days? Wait, that was a dance-off. Why don't these two pinheads have a dance-off?

Superstar rappers Kanye West and 50 Cent will go head-to-head on September 11, the day both artists' sophomore albums land in stores. While fans of both rappers have relished in the friendly rivalry that seems to be brewing between the pair over the release date, 50 Cent has actually accepted a challenge to debate Kanye West on live TV.

"I accept the challenge," 50 Cent told millions of viewers on Friday (August 3). "Kanye, he's not going to want to show up. Just don't be asking me if I am a conscious rapper. I know exactly what I am saying - so I am conscious."

This isn't going to last long. Kanye is going to be all Ralph Lauren Silver Surfer Members Only Jacket with venetian blind shades and he's going to bound up and say something snotty. And Fitty will shoot him. What? Curtis is known for his gunplay! And he doesn't like the gays! Am I wrong?

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Posted by: J. Harvey

http://socialitelife.com/2007/08/07/this_s...end_quickly.php

Fri 10 Aug 2007

Miss Info Exclusive….50 Cent wilds out on Interscope

Posted by missinfo under Uncategorized

……one of my inside sources just saw 50 cent completely black out in the G-unit offices. 50 was screaming into his blackberry phone, he was on a rampage, he ripped off the 70 inch plasma on the wall and then to top it off, he threw his phone straight thru the window of his executive office….shattering the glass all over thirtysomething street.

So what in the world could possibly have sent 50 into such a rage? Well, according to my source, right before 50 threw the phone out the window, he yelled you’re f-ing everything up, youre messing up my look, my album, so you know what, I’m on f-in vacation now. F- you and F- Interscope……

Wow….

Here’s the inside story. Allegedly someone inside the Interscope camp is about to lose their job or their head because a video of 50’s 3rd single, called “Follow my Lead” featuring Robin Thicke just leaked to the web. Mind you, this single isn’t supposed to come out until October….after 50’s album drops and after his Justin Timberlake collabo dies out. But now 50’s carefully laid plan is all messed up and when he found out about the leak he flipped so crazy that told the head of Interscope that he’s boycotting all promo all media and possibly leaving the label… right now? Less than a month before the album drops?

But obviously its retarded to have both the 50/Justin song out and the 50/Robin song out at the same time. Plus, how you gonna have a video out for a song that isnt even out yet? No wonder 50 went bonkers.

According to G-unit sources, 50 said F- Interscope and broke out without a trace. And I just saw a photo of the plasma ripped off the wall.

http://missinfo.tv/?p=223

I call Shenanigans on this story! A cell phone can't break a window in a modern office building. He must have used something else, or they made it up.

Antianeirai, your future baby-daddy has a bangin' body and he's a hell of a businessman, but I don't know about his temper. :blink:

Well of course my sweety is mad. He's upset that I'm not there with him.... :D

And I agree Hedda, no buildings glass would break that easily, unless my hunny-bunny doesn't know his own strength

Well of course my sweety is mad. He's upset that I'm not there with him.... :D

And I agree Hedda, no buildings glass would break that easily, unless my hunny-bunny doesn't know his own strength

LOL :D :D

Oh, of course! Stupid me - I should have realized it was the absence of your sweet and calming presence.

NSFHB (Not Safe For Human Beings)

http://www.dlisted.com/

Ugh....I'll be back. I have to run to the free clinic before they close and get some medication. This shit is making me sick! Does 50 know what this skank has said in the past?!

Anyway, here's Wonky McWonk and 50 Cent at his party at the Hard Rock last night.

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Raise Your Hands If You're A Dumb Whore

Posted Image

Dude! Not you. That was only meant for Paris. Don't even think of putting your other hand up!

Paris Hilton hosted a pre-Super Bowl party for 944 magazine last night in Phoenix. 50 Cent performed but wasn't feeling the Paris skank. During his set, he gave her a shout out. Dumb skank thought that meant she could share the stage with him. PageSix.com reports that Paris started dancing near the stage and then got up there to dance with 50. He quickly told her, "Get the fuck off the stage!"

Paris got off the stage and started crying. Whore tears. She told the party's producers that it was her party and that she wanted to dance.

50 deserves a medal for putting that whore in check. He probably doesn't like the fact that Paris throws the n-word around whenever she wants.

http://www.dlisted.com/

STARS GET SLOPPY BEFORE SUPE

February 2, 2008 -- DENNIS Rodman got so drunk at the pre-Super Bowl 50 Cent concert thrown by 944 Media in Scottsdale, Ariz., Thursday, he tried to kiss Post reporter Samuel Goldsmith on the mouth - twice.

"There's nothing but love in here," Rodman slurred before going in for the kill. "It's a great time. But does it really matter? No. I love you. I'm in love." Goldsmith fought him off once, but wasn't so lucky the second time. The 6-foot-7 ex-NBA rebound machine then wobbled off to look for more prey.

Later, during 50 Cent's performance at the pre-Super Bowl party, the rapper gave a shout out to Paris Hilton, who then started singing in the front row.

But Fitty got feisty when Hilton decided that she wanted to share the stage with him.

When the celebutard decided to get onstage and dance, the hip-hopper's crew and stagehands quickly instructed her to "Get the [bleep] off the stage," according to PageSix.com.

The attention-starved heiress started to cry and tried to plead with the party's production staff to let her back on stage, whining, "But it's my party!" - to no avail.

Across town at the Axis/Radius club, Sean Combs came off as a misogynistic pig. "I want all the guys in here to put those girls up on your shoulders. And girls I want to see some flashing. I want to see some [breasts]," Combs screamed to the unimpressed crowd, reports The Post's Lukas Alpert.

Later, Combs put on a "lackluster performance" in which he exhorted the crowd not to drink and drive, to practice safe sex and believe in God, along with foul-mouthed tirades against the New England Patriots. "Any Patriots in the house. Yeah boo, boo, mother[bleep]er, boo," Combs yelled to scant applause.

Meanwhile, we hear Kim Kardashian, Cisco, Eddie Griffin and "other Z-listers" were banned from tonight's Victoria's Secret show at the Taste Ultra Lounge. "Door people have been told not to let them in," our source said. A rep for the lingerie company said, "Those people aren't supposed to be there. There's no ban."

PAGE SIX

Panachereport.com

Fat Joe has fueled his rap feud with 50 Cent, by dubbing the superstar hip-hop star a coward.

The bickering pair's rift deepened when 50 - real name Curtis Jackson - dubbed him "Fat Boy" and "Joey Crack" and rapped about leaving Joe's "brains on the floor" in the track "I'm Leaving." But Joe - real name Joseph Antonio Cartagena - isn't worried, claiming 50 Cent never follows through with his threats, pointing at his failure to take on another longtime rival Ja Rule.

He tells Complex.com, "He's got shot at by people who he knows who they are, and he doesn't do nothing about it. He sees Ja Rule, little Ja Rule and he never even fought him one on one.

And he's going to come f**k with Fat Joe? Are you serious? He still don't leave his house?"

mediatakeout.com

February 04, 2008.

Word going around the Super Bowl is that 50 and Ciara's relationship may be a lot rockier than we first expected. Here's what one of our readers, who worked at an event, saw with her own eyes:

I was one of the hostesses at Ludacris ESPN Superbowl party on Saturday and what a show it was. Ciara was one of the special guests at the show and she shocked the crowd by giving a burlesque lap dance to ludacris.

She was all over him and at one point even sat on his lap and sang the lyrics to promise to him. This comes as a shock to me coz I thought that Ciara was dating 50 cent. I guess she's moved on. One of my coworkers who worked the door at the event said that Ciara and Ludacris were seen holding hands and leaving the party together and getting into the same car.

This has been the talk of the town during Superbowl and it seems like Ciara made sure not to be around 50 cent coz she asked to make sure that he wasn't going to attend the party before she agreed to perform with Ludacris.

I am sure 50 cent won't be too happy to know that Ciara is moving on.

You go girl ... If dude ain't ready to claim you publicly and won't settle down - then keep it moving....

50 Cent: De Niro makes me feel `normal'

AP

NEW YORK - It's not every day that you see Robert De Niro on the cover of Vibe — with 50 Cent.

They posed for the magazine's March issue to promote their new crime drama, "Righteous Kill," co-starring Al Pacino and Brian Dennehy. The movie is expected to be released this fall.

50 Cent, whose real name is Curtis Jackson, says he'd "hang out with Robert on Thursdays and Fridays" if he could.

"His celebrity is so strong that I get a chance to feel like a normal person for a little bit," the 31-year-old rapper tells Vibe. "People get nervous around him. We had a table read, and it was amazing because there were people who came in who were like, all recognizable faces ... and Robert comes in and Al comes in and it's almost like, their knees are going shaky under the table. It's great."

50, who has sold millions of records, launched his film career with the autobiographical tale "Get Rich or Die Tryin'" in 2005.

De Niro won an Oscar for portraying a mob boss in "The Godfather: Part II." His screen credits also include "Goodfellas" and "Heat." The 64-year-old actor says he doesn't mind being famous for playing gangsters.

"Those characters are more exciting," he says. "People like to watch and identify with them in some ways. It's a fantasy. The other side is, for an actor, (those parts are) more fun, in a way, to do."

Is 50 that cold-blooded?

"Yeah," says the rapper, who's famously been shot nine times.

When asked the same question, De Niro responds: "No, I don't know. I'm actually ... more sensitive."

50 Cent Wins Child Support Fight

50 Cent has been handed victory after a judge ruled in his favor in a dispute with his ex-girlfriend over child support for their son Marquis.

The superstar rapper, real name Curtis Jackson, took Shaniqua Tomkins to court after refusing to agree to her requests for more money for raising the 10-year-old.

Tomkins previously asked for $50,000-a-month but was granted just half of that sum, $25,000-a-month, when the court viewed her and her son's expenses.

But that figure was reduced further earlier this week, and Tomkins will now only receive $6,700-a-month from the multi-millionaire "In Da Club" hitmaker, reports the New York Post's Page Six.

Jackson's lawyer Brett Kimmel says, "My client and I are very happy with the ruling."

panachereport.com

Rapper 50 Cent's longtime pal and rap sidekick Tony Yayo has been cleared of assault charges. Yayo, real name Marvin Bernard, was in court in New York on Thursday when the case was dismissed. His co-defendant, Lowell Fletcher, came forward and told authorities the rapper had nothing to do with the attack, and had actually tried to restrain him. Yayo's lawyer, Scott Leemon, tells TMZ.com, "Today's proceedings have validated Mr. Bernard's claim he was falsely accused."