Sign in to follow this  
Zion

Kirstie Alley

She may look pretty good, but she's still a Scientologist and has defended Cruise to the hilt --makes her a lot uglier in my book. Plus, she should keep her mouth shut about how she'd like to do her men. She sounds like a prettier Paris, and that's not good at all.

Fat Actress No More

Kirstie Alley popped up a couple of times in today’s gossip sheets. In an odd picture on the New York Post’s Page Six, she’s shown with a water pistol blasting people at a Hollywood restaurant, “causing a wardrobe malfunction,” according to the caption. (We’d just say it caused her pants to fall down.) Meanwhile, Liz Smith has an item which reports that Alley prefers her men not to bother with underwear. “I think that V line below their stomach is just really beautiful and sexy and I think when you unzip their jeans you should see that—and not a pair of white underwear.” By the way, Smith refers to Alley as “the girl who once publicly thanked her ex-husband, Parker Stevenson, for ‘giving me the big one.’” We’re not quite sure which big what she’s referring to, but it’s safe to say we’ll have what she’s having….

Here's the picture. Eek! :blink:

Posted Image

http://img504.imageshack.us/img504/2871/ka8hl.jpg

Fat Actress No More

Kirstie Alley popped up a couple of times in today’s gossip sheets. In an odd picture on the New York Post’s Page Six, she’s shown with a water pistol blasting people at a Hollywood restaurant, “causing a wardrobe malfunction,” according to the caption. (We’d just say it caused her pants to fall down.) Meanwhile, Liz Smith has an item which reports that Alley prefers her men not to bother with underwear. “I think that V line below their stomach is just really beautiful and sexy and I think when you unzip their jeans you should see that—and not a pair of white underwear.”By the way, Smith refers to Alley as “the girl who once publicly thanked her ex-husband, Parker Stevenson, for ‘giving me the big one.’” We’re not quite sure which big what she’s referring to, but it’s safe to say we’ll have what she’s having….

:blink: Wow, subtle... -_-

Fat Actress No More

Kirstie Alley popped up a couple of times in today’s gossip sheets. In an odd picture on the New York Post’s Page Six, she’s shown with a water pistol blasting people at a Hollywood restaurant, “causing a wardrobe malfunction,” according to the caption. (We’d just say it caused her pants to fall down.) Meanwhile, Liz Smith has an item which reports that Alley prefers her men not to bother with underwear. “I think that V line below their stomach is just really beautiful and sexy and I think when you unzip their jeans you should see that—and not a pair of white underwear.” By the way, Smith refers to Alley as “the girl who once publicly thanked her ex-husband, Parker Stevenson, for ‘giving me the big one.’” We’re not quite sure which big what she’s referring to, but it’s safe to say we’ll have what she’s having….

Here's the picture. Eek! :blink:

Posted Image

http://img504.imageshack.us/img504/2871/ka8hl.jpg

Turkey waddle, piglike middle, zebra stripe...she's a Scientology zoo animal. Imagine how much photoshopping those other photos took. UGH.

One thing that has been bugging me since Kirstie lost all that weight...If Scientology is so great and everything is so perfect with it, why did she gain 100 pounds? That's emotional weight, and perfectly "mentally healthy" (you know, with all the e-meters and everything) people shouldn't have to eat to be happy, right?

mf`s mom excactly!!!! Where is Tom Cruises "I can help people" when it comes to weightgain?And Kirstie Alley have been an Scientologist for many years,but had to go on Jenny Craig to loose the weight...

Edited by tobeysgirl

mf`s mom excactly!!!! Where is Tom Cruises "I can help people" when it comes to weightgain?And Kirstie Alley have been an Scientologist for many years,but had to go on Jenny Craig to loose the weight...

Wouldn't you just LOVE it if a press person asked her, if Scientology is so great and has kept you so grounded for some twenty years, why did you put on 100 pounds? AND WHY HAVEN'T THEY? Then, while they're at it, it is about time to ask fellow loser Scientologist TC what is wrong with his baby.(Yea, I know, there IS NO BABY!!)

I think I said it earlier in the thread but I'll say it again--I'm just happy she's off the coke--which is what kept her skinny back in the Cheers days. I like her a lot as an actress and really like how she handled the weight issue.....

But how sure are we she's not one of Ted's BIs about an actress who claims she lost weight the old fashioned way? I know the obvious is Anna Nicole, but given Kirstie's past.... I admire her courage in doing the Jenny Craig stuff, but I just hope it is for real. She was HOT when she was young and thin.

Hoyaheel Posted Jun 5 2006, 04:25 PM

I think I said it earlier in the thread but I'll say it again--I'm just happy she's off the coke--which is what kept her skinny back in the Cheers days. I like her a lot as an actress and really like how she handled the weight issue.....

I like her as an actress too..!I just cant handle the cult crap.Scientology can,(apparantly) with vitamins and excersise cure severe depression,or any mental illness, get heavy drug users off heroin etc. with the narconon program, but when it comes to weight loss they are totally clueless???? :rolleyes:

Hoyaheel Posted Jun 5 2006, 04:25 PM

I like her as an actress too..!I just cant handle the cult crap.Scientology can,(apparantly) with vitamins and excersise cure severe depression,or any mental illness, get heavy drug users off heroin etc. with the narconon program, but when it comes to weight loss they are totally clueless???? :rolleyes:
My feelings exactly.Annabeast, I'm believing she lost the weight on Jenny Craig. To me, she's been as honest as Oprah in her struggle with her weight and it's come off at a much slower rate then certain 'others' which I think is normal for people doing this type of diet - JMHO. And obviously, from that photo, she is still struggling, unlike 'others' who had nips and tucks as soon as they could.

Before everyone started bringing their Scientology up in interviews, it never bothered me--why should I care what people do in their private lives--like any "religion".....But today, it's like Scientology told all its celebrity members to go forth and publicize....Except Jason Lee--his interview in Playboy was great--he wouldn't talk about Scientology at all. Wish some others would take that road!Anyway, I'm still able to separate a celeb's work as an actor and their Scientology beliefs--I still like Jenna Elfman, Jason Lee, and Kirstie Alley.....

Kirstie Alley Gets Bikini-Ready for Oprah

THURSDAY NOVEMBER 02, 2006 10:15AM EST

By Stephen M. Silverman

Kirstie Alley is due to pose in her bikini on Monday's Oprah Winfrey Show, almost a year to the day after she first promised Winfrey she would.

On Nov. 7, 2005, the former Fat Actress star and Jenny Craig spokeswoman told Winfrey about losing 55 pounds and, inspired by a guest who'd lost 70 pounds to become Miss Bikini America, said, "You know how I said every 15 pounds I have to challenge myself? … I'm thinking this would be a really good challenge. If I don't make it, I'm really sorry. You can all come over to my house and see me in a bikini. But I think that would be a grand challenge."

Why take on such a challenge in the first place? "I'd like to prove to myself and maybe other women my age that there can still be good years ahead of us," Alley told PEOPLE in June. "Maybe even the best."

Still, she admitted it was a bold move. "At my age, can you really turn your body into a bikini body without having surgery?" she wondered. "This is an experiment!"

One that she wouldn't have agreed to if not for the support of her children, son True, 14, and daughter Lillie, 12. "I said to my kids, 'Can I do this? Will I embarrass you?'" she recalls. "They were laughing about it."

In her blog on the Jenny Craig Web site, Alley writes that she wanted to get back in bikini shape because she was once a competitive swimmer and "spent most of my life either in a Speedo (yikes) or later in a bikini," and because "my kids are always in the pool or the ocean or some lake beckoning me to come in," and she was afraid paparazzi would snap an unflattering shot of her.

"The most important reason I want to wear a bikini on Oprah, however, is because if I, a 55-year-old woman, can look even halfway decent, imagine how all of you could look in a bikini," she continues. "Hell, I'll never look like Giselle, I never did! But maybe close to Bridget Jones or a Dove girl or something that is just fine and healthy and happy, with no surgery, no lipo and no drugs – that's saying something!"

She also writes that she's been working hard to get in shape for her bikini debut. "I'm walking vigorously (hiking) every morning for one hour on these big ole hills by my house. Then I try to get in an afternoon workout of weights, circuit, palates or yoga. The a.m. thing is like clockwork, the afternoons are hit and miss. But that's my goal this week: two times a day for five days a week until I do the show."

How did Alley put on the weight to begin with? She told Winfrey a year ago, "I made some good decisions simultaneously with some bad decisions. The good part of it was, 'I'm going to spend more time with my kids I'm going to cook.'

"The bad decision was – and this is the dumbest decision I've ever made in my life – it went like this: If a man really loves me, he will not have to love me for my body. He will really love me just for me. … When did I decide I was a big, fat girl?"

Jenny Deserves It!

http://www.dlisted.com/

Posted Image

Celebrity Babylon caught Kirstie Alley getting a delivery from Costco's which included a huge box of weight loss shakes that weren't the Jenny Craig brand.

The Jenny Craig spokeswhore had 24 cans of Kirkland brand weight loss shakes brought to her Los Feliz home.

Cheating on Jenny! Jenny deserves it, because she's already having an affair with Valerie Bertinelli!

God I miss Costco's. Where else can you taste test a shitty new brand of chilli in one aisle and then buy 48 rolls of toilet paper in the next?

STFU Kirstie Alley

Posted Image

Defamer has a copy of a letter sent by Kirstie Alley's legal whores to UsWeekly. Kirstie is pissed at a Scientology joke that ran in their issue. The joke was made in the Fashion Police section against Nicole Kidman for wearing that hideous silver suit to a premiere. The joke went like this, "Bonus: This specifically designed suit repels Scientologists." Yeah, lame. Well, Miss Alley doesn't appreciate it. The joke was made by comedienne and author, Danica Lo. Kirstie wants UsWeekly to cut off Danica and not use her anymore.

"Would you have published this comment if it were Jews, Muslims or Christians who were singled out for ridicule by Ms. Lo? Scientology's principal difference from these other religions is its age, which apparently you feel gives you license to publish unfair and bigoted statements about its followers. Hostility against people of faith based solely on their religious beliefs is a poison you are help spreading.

Ms. Lo should be discharged for her narrow-minded comment. You should apologize and commit to a thorough examination of why you have chosen to foster animosity and bias against Scientologists."

That letter makes no fucking sense. It's not OK to hate on Scientologists, but it's definitely OK to hate on psychiatry.

Oh Kirstie! Eat a fucking donut and toughen up. Tommy Cruise probably made Kirstie do his dirty work. Kirstie strikes me more as a "Globe" reader. I can see cuddling up to his UsWeekly while getting his asshole lips bleached.

STFU Kirstie Alley

Posted Image

Defamer has a copy of a letter sent by Kirstie Alley's legal whores to UsWeekly. Kirstie is pissed at a Scientology joke that ran in their issue. The joke was made in the Fashion Police section against Nicole Kidman for wearing that hideous silver suit to a premiere. The joke went like this, "Bonus: This specifically designed suit repels Scientologists." Yeah, lame. Well, Miss Alley doesn't appreciate it. The joke was made by comedienne and author, Danica Lo. Kirstie wants UsWeekly to cut off Danica and not use her anymore.

"Would you have published this comment if it were Jews, Muslims or Christians who were singled out for ridicule by Ms. Lo? Scientology's principal difference from these other religions is its age, which apparently you feel gives you license to publish unfair and bigoted statements about its followers. Hostility against people of faith based solely on their religious beliefs is a poison you are help spreading.

Ms. Lo should be discharged for her narrow-minded comment. You should apologize and commit to a thorough examination of why you have chosen to foster animosity and bias against Scientologists."

That letter makes no fucking sense. It's not OK to hate on Scientologists, but it's definitely OK to hate on psychiatry.

Oh Kirstie! Eat a fucking donut and toughen up. Tommy Cruise probably made Kirstie do his dirty work. Kirstie strikes me more as a "Globe" reader. I can see cuddling up to his UsWeekly while getting his asshole lips bleached.

Hey Kirstie:

For being a member of that warm and fuzzy religion that coincidentally cures homosexuality and is the only thing that can prevent injury in accidents, sure 'nuff looks like you need to call xenu QUICK...you look like shit, and your skin is mighty thin. Say this ten times...it's a cult..it's a cult, and I'm REALLY dumb.

p.s. we love you Danica Lo.

MANKIND'S SURE UP HER ALLEY

Page Six

February 5, 2008 -- IF you think Tom Cruise sounds wacky talking about Scientology being the "authority" on everything, just listen to Kirstie Alley, who's interviewed in the church's official magazine, Source. Alley, listed as a founding member of Scientology's "Super Power Expansion Project," gushes about its Florida summit last summer: "I'm walking out an entirely different being, and I mean entirely different . . . My viewpoint on the fourth dynamic and mankind and other people changed. You know, I liked animals more than people! OK, I liked certain people, but the idea of 'mankind' - it really irritated me!" Alley continues: "Then I realized why mankind upset me so much - it's because I wasn't taking responsibility! . . . Now, I have genuine affinity for mankind . . . I've made decisions here, big, crazy, great, brilliant decisions here about the magnitude I'm going to help this group and help this planet, and it's real . . . I want everybody in the universe to experience this." Whatever you say, Kirstie!

:blink:

i coudl go on and on and on.. about how much that pic bugs me.. but you all know it anyway.. its just not worth the effort

God, they bug me so bad!!! I love how they, of course, fail to mention the people who have died because they have NOT received the psych treatment they need because of their crazy ass cult.

:blink:

i coudl go on and on and on.. about how much that pic bugs me.. but you all know it anyway.. its just not worth the effort

God, they bug me so bad!!! I love how they, of course, fail to mention the people who have died because they have NOT received the psych treatment they need because of their crazy ass cult.

...or the ones killed BY their "crazy ass cult." -_-

Kirstie Alley Is Not Of This World

Posted Image

Kirstie Alley was interviewed for Scientology's official magazine where she talked crazy about the church's Flordia summit last year. Kirstie said, "I'm walking out an entirely different being, and I mean entirely different . . . My viewpoint on the fourth dynamic and mankind and other people changed. You know, I liked animals more than people! OK, I liked certain people, but the idea of 'mankind' - it really irritated me! Then I realized why mankind upset me so much - it's because I wasn't taking responsibility! . . . Now, I have genuine affinity for mankind . . . I've made decisions here, big, crazy, great, brilliant decisions here about the magnitude I'm going to help this group and help this planet, and it's real . . . I want everybody in the universe to experience this."

Lt. Saavik needs to sit down. Maybe, the editor of this Scientology magazine got Kirstie's quote mixed-up with one of her monologues from Star Trek: The Wrath of Khan. I was alright with Kirstie's quote until she started talking about the "fourth dynamic." I don't know what that is, but it scares me.

Kirstie is an even more powerful being than Tom and Travolta. She has the powers of Jenny Craig AND Scientology. That's double the crazy!

Kirstie Alley Is Out Of A Job

Posted Image

Kirstie Alley is no longer working for Jenny Craig. She's been their main bitch for the past 3 years. The VP of marketing of Jenny Craig told People, "Although Kirstie will not appear in future advertising endeavors for us, she does remain on Jenny Craig's maintenance program and is confident that our program has helped her incorporate positive lifestyle changes that should last a lifetime." Uh...huh. He should've just said, "She's a crazy alien bitch." That would have been a more believable response.

Queen Latifah will now be the main bitch along with Valerie Bertinelli. Jenny Craig claims Kirstie has lost 75lbs with the program. Yeah, but she's still a fat bitch on the inside. She needs a snow ball. No! Not the sex act. The delicious ghetto pastry that's covered in coconut. It might make her a happier person.

The company went on to say, "She's proud to have been able to participate in the creation of Jenny's award-winning, integrated advertising campaign, and says she's thankful for the opportunity to help so many other people lose weight and keep it off."

I love press releases like that one. They never tell us the real reason. They just fill it with cotton candy fluff. It was either money or they couldn't take working with that loon. I'm guessing it was a little of both.