Sign in to follow this  
Zion

Kirstie Alley

Posted Image

Kirstie Alley takes advantage of the post-holiday sales Monday with her 10-year-old daughter Lillie in Hollywood. The former Cheers star, who has said she wants to slim back down to between 118 and 139 lbs., will return to television in March with her sitcom Fat Actress.

Posted Image

An ambitious Kirstie Alley starts a busy day of slimming down Tuesday by speedwalking in Los Angeles. The newly anointed Jenny Craig spokeswoman, whose series Fat Actress bows next month, was also spotted at a gym, a yoga class and a health food store.

She has already lost some of that weight. She's going to be fine and a great role model for alot of women her age and size. Hooray for her!

Posted Image

Fat Actress star Kirstie Alley and her children William, 12 and Lillie, 10, give each other a great big hand on a goofy family trip to Disney's Magic Kingdom on Friday.

OMG she lost so much weight! That last picture she looks thin (well, at least thin in my world - not Hollywood thin yet). I feel for her. I've heard her a few times on my radio station - she seems really nice and sweet. And of course very funny.

NATIONAL ENQUIRER/MIKE WALKER... Fat Actress KIRSTIE ALLEY's shedding lard at a steady clip (33 pounds so far), but my spy spotted her slipping into the clinic of a top L.A. gastroenterologist for consultation about. stomach stapling! Before surgeons will consider the procedure, patients have to prove - as Kirstie has - that they've got the discipline to stick to a diet before they go under the knife. Will Kirstie get drastic about weight loss?

(Yahoo.com)`Fat Actress' Kirstie Alley Loses 50 Lbs.Tue Sep 20,11:22 AM ETActress Kirstie Alley has lost 50 pounds. The star of Showtime's reality-comedy series "Fat Actress" says she managed the loss through dieting and exercise. "I am the Jenny Craig evangelist!" Alley, a spokeswoman for the company, declares in the Sept. 26 issue of People magazine, now on newsstands. By limiting calories with the diet program, the 54-year-old actress who had ballooned up to about 200 pounds has slimmed down noticeably and is 30 pounds away from her original goal. "When I got fat, I was being stupid. It was a little bit like when I used to do drugs," says Alley, who has long been sober. "Before I stopped doing drugs, I had to spiritually get a grip and go, `What do you want your life to be like?'" She says the full revelation didn't come until seeing early episodes of "Fat Actress." "I didn't realize I was that fat," the 5-foot-8 actress says. "Seriously." Alley now plans to begin dating again. A mother of two, she divorced Parker Stevenson in 1997. The former "Cheers" actress is interested in another sitcom but doesn't expect Showtime to bring back "Fat Actress" for a second season. "I think (they) have great concerns about me not being fat," she said.

Here are some pics Bobby to go with your article :)

BEFORE!!!!

Posted Image

AFTER!!!!!

Posted Image

Thanks, yeah...She's a gorgeous lady...I hope she keeps it up. And yeah, a little nutty with the whole scientology thing.

(Zap2it.com)Alley Loses Weight, and Maybe 'Fat Actress'(Wednesday, September 21 08:56 AM) LOS ANGELES (Zap2it.com) After shedding about 50 pounds, Kirstie Alley has been seen on Jenny Craig weight loss commercials bouncing on a trampoline and scrambling after a kindergartner."When I got fat, I was being stupid. It was a little bit like when I used to do drugs," says Alley in the Sept. 26 issue of People. "Before I stopped doing drugs, I had to spiritually get a grip and go, 'What do you want your life to be like?'"The 54-year-old actress teetered on the verge of 200 pounds before focusing on her diet program and exercising. She is currently just 30 pounds short of her goal weight. She jokes that although this slimmer shape is better for her health, it might not help her career, since her Showtime series "Fat Actress" has yet to be renewed for a second season. "I think [they] have great concerns about me not being fat," she says.Alley admits that she didn't face her weight problem until she viewed the first few episodes of "Fat Actress," which wasn't helped by the camera adding 10 pounds."I didn't realize I was that fat," she says. "Seriously."

Fruit of the Loom has a treat for KIRSTIE ALLEY if she'll wear their pants — a million buck$$! The undies giant wants Kirstie, who's lost nearly 50 pounds on her Fat Actress diet, to be spokesperson for their new "oversized women" line called Fit For Me. Insiders say Kirstie's agreed verbally, but wants to lose 10 more pounds before the commercials are shot.

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/mikewalker/63435

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/sfgate/indexd?blogid=7

Alley: 'I Haven't Had My Stomach Stapled'

Slimmed-down actress Kirstie Alley has hit back at reports she's had her

stomach stapled, insisting her weight loss is all down to the healthy diet

plan she advertises on TV.

The "Fat Actress" star decided to shed her weight when she ballooned to over

200 pounds last year and decided to try the Jenny Craig Diet to win her

battle.

She was so impressed with the results she agreed to endorse the diet plan on

national TV.

But new reports suggest Alley is a cheat, and she actually lost the weight

by having stomach-stapling surgery, similar to that of Carnie Wilson and

Sharon Osbourne.

Her lawyer Barry Felsen fumes, "It's an outright lie that she had her

stomach stapled. It's so false it's preposterous."

Alley's publicist Rob Levy adds, "She can show she doesn't have the scars

that this procedure leaves."

Well, in any case, I wish her good luck. It's difficult to lose weight - I hope she's doing it the "natural" way and not stapling her stomach but with all the negative attention she's had for her weight, I could understand if she felt pressured into gastric bypass. It's not easy being a woman in Hollywood, and definitely not easy being a heavier woman in Hollywood. Or anywhere else, for that matter.

ITA... I really loved her in Fat Actress, but I guess I was the only one. Anyone know if they are doing it on DVD? Not likely, I'm guessing :(

I guess I'd rather she have gastric bypass than go back to coke to lose the weight....But I hope it's exercise & a healthy diet. She has lost a decent amount of weight--by which I mean, not too much and not too fast.

(IMDB.COM)Kirstie Dances Off the PoundsFormer Cheers star Kirsite Alley has danced off the pounds on her way to a new figure by hiring Madonna and Usher's choreographers. The one-time heavyweight claims to have lost a whopping 55 pounds dancing with Hollywood teachers Rich & Fly, and she's urging other fatties to don their high heels and take to the dance floor. Alley, who once weighed a whopping 219 pounds says, "I really wanted to celebrate that I've gotten thinner and these guys are just brilliant. They choreograph Usher and J.Lo. I really love doing this. It just makes you feel like you're in a celebration." Alley and her choreographers are now working on a high-energy dance work-out video - and she insists it will encourage fans to look good while they boogie. She explains, "You never see a stripper in flip-flops... and that's because flat-footed looks like ducks and flat-footed doesn't make people feel sexy." Meanwhile, the actress aims to lose another 25-35 pounds.

Kirstie Alley, slimming 'Actress'Performer tells Oprah of weight lossKirstie Alley in April. The actress told Oprah Winfrey she's dropped 55 pounds since starting a diet program. NEW YORK (AP) -- Kirstie Alley has lost 55 pounds -- and says she wants to lose more.Alley, whose weight gain was documented in various unflattering paparazzi photographs, said that when she started the Jenny Craig diet program, she was horrified at the results of her weigh-in."I weighed 219," the 54-year-old actress said Monday on "The Oprah Winfrey Show." "For someone who spent most of her life at 130 ... it was a shock."Now a spokesperson for Jenny Craig, Alley said of her weight gain: "I made some good decisions simultaneously with some bad decisions."The good part of it was, 'I'm going to spend more time with my kids, I'm going to cook.' The bad decision was -- and this is the dumbest decision I've ever made in my life -- it went like this: If a man really loves me, he will not have to love me for my body. He will really love me just for me. ... When did I decide I was a big fat girl?"She divorced Parker Stevenson in 1997. They have two children, William True, 13, and Lillie Price, 11.Alley, who starred on the TV series "Cheers," "Veronica's Closet" and, most recently, "Fat Actress," said: "I've lost 17 1/2 percent body fat."Her goal is to lose 25 to 30 more pounds, she said.

Wow, she looks good!!

Kirstie Alley at the Celebrity Fight Night XII yesterday in Phoenix, Arizona

"chicken fettucini! chicken fettucini!"

Posted Image

Posted Image

Kirstie Alley proudly flaunts her new body at the M:I 3 premiere Thursday in L.A. The actress is pals with fellow Scientologist Tom Cruise.

Fat Actress No MoreKirstie Alley popped up a couple of times in today’s gossip sheets. In an odd picture on the New York Post’s Page Six, she’s shown with a water pistol blasting people at a Hollywood restaurant, “causing a wardrobe malfunction,” according to the caption. (We’d just say it caused her pants to fall down.) Meanwhile, Liz Smith has an item which reports that Alley prefers her men not to bother with underwear. “I think that V line below their stomach is just really beautiful and sexy and I think when you unzip their jeans you should see that—and not a pair of white underwear.” By the way, Smith refers to Alley as “the girl who once publicly thanked her ex-husband, Parker Stevenson, for ‘giving me the big one.’” We’re not quite sure which big what she’s referring to, but it’s safe to say we’ll have what she’s having….