BobbyD

Kate Hudson

A-Rod Pal on Split: Kate "Always Wanted to Be on Camera"

Tuesday – December 15, 2009 – 12:49pm

A movie star is always a movie star -- even when she's at Yankee Stadium, cheering on her boyfriend at the World Series. In the wake of Monday's announcement that Kate Hudson and Alex Rodriguez have ended their six-month relationship, a Rodriguez source tells Us that the actress' less-than-subtle presence at Yankee games was "a turnoff" to Rodriguez.

Remember these high-profile breakups?

"[Hudson] wanted more camera time each and every game," the pal tells Usmagazine.com. "She would always want to be styled before games and she'd insist on front-row seats." Her motivation, the friend says, was more of a PR move than genuine devotion. "It was a turnoff to have a girlfriend who always wanted to be on camera," the source quips. "Alex wanted someone who was more interested in building a long-term relationship than just building their profile."

For those confused by the timeline of the couple's split and who initiated what, the A-Rod friend insists that "he broke up with her over a week ago," but they continued to spend time together publicly after the fact. "Alex wanted to end this relationship well over a month ago," the source says, but the baseball star, 34, didn't want to disrupt Hudson's premieres and promotional events for her new film Nine. "He felt that would be counterproductive and unfair to her."

And while many reports claim that a jealous Rodriguez "smothered" Hudson, 30, the friend suggests the opposite was the case, observing, "She seemed compelled to track and follow his every move" during his busy pre- and post-season schedule.

Ultimately, the pal says that Hudson tried to give Rodriguez "an ultimatum" and to "fast track" the relationship. "He's just coming off of a 13-year relationship with his ex-wife and a recent divorce," the friend points out. "He has two lovely children with his ex-wife, and that requires a certain amount of responsibility. She gave him ultimatums that a newly divorced father can't meet."

The friend says that things ended amicably -- and maturely. "They're two mature adults. She did take the relationship seriously, and he has a lot of respect for her. They had some really wonderful times

Then why couldn't he dump her during the Series so that we didn't have to keep seeing her and her dumb prayer beads on camera?

Because they were good publicity for each other at the time?

Then why couldn't he dump her during the Series so that we didn't have to keep seeing her and her dumb prayer beads on camera?

Because they were good publicity for each other at the time?

Bingo. He was trying to be a hero and she was playing the role of girlfriend rooting for her man.

But I am actually surprised that they didn't follow through with the whole marriage thing. It would go wonders to rehab his image(well, the world series also did that)...but I also figured that Kate Hudson would be a woman who would date him and wouldn't care about his taste for hookers (alledgedly).

I wasn't seriously asking that. I know it's for publicity. I was really just complaining that I had to see her annoying ass every damn game of the Series. Yankees fans should be in an uproar.

Source: Kate and A-Rod Broken Up for a Couple of Weeks

She may have been his lucky charm, but Kate Hudson and Yankee slugger Alex Rodriguez needed more than luck to keep their romance alive.

"They're over," says a source. "They've been broken up for a couple of weeks. They just wanted things to die down around them. [Kate and Alex] both seem to totally fine. They decided to move on."

Together since the spring, the couple were seen together all over the country and most recently in Europe where Hudson was doing press for her latest flick, Nine.

"Kate decided to take her mom to some of the press stuff and premieres as her date – that was good for her," says the source. "They both have kids and totally different lives ... They may not be done working it out though."

Plus, in an interview Hudson gave on CNN's Larry King Live, airing Wednesday night, when asked how Rodriguez is, she responds, "Good, really good." She also says her dad Kurt Russell played baseball so she's been a fan of the game for a while.

Source People

Kate Hudson's Christmas Party

Kate Hudson threw a star-studded Christmas party on Friday night (18.12.09).

The 'Nine' actress - who split with her New York Yankees baseball star boyfriend Alex Rodriguez earlier this month - forgot her troubles with the lavish bash at her Californian home, which had been given a festive make-over with strands of tree light, reindeer statues in the garden and valet parking attendants dressed in Santa outfits.

Hollywood friends including Kate Beckinsale, Tobey Maguire, Fergie and Josh Duhamel - described by one guest as "lovey-dovey" - as well as Liv Tyler, Jason Statham and Kate's parents, Goldie Hawn and Kurt Russell, attended.

Kate - who is well known for her yearly Halloween parties - was said to be in a very good mood and "played the perfect host".

A guest at the party told People magazine: "There were singers carolling to start the night and then a hip-hop DJ played later.

"The festivities continued into the wee hours before guests made their way home. She couldn't have been in a better mood."

While Kate was enjoying getting into the Christmas spirit, it was recently claimed that her New Year's Eve (31.12.09) plans have been ruined following her split from Alex.

A source explained: "They were both scheduled to appear together at several bashes. Obviously that's not happening now - she cancelled! She cancelled everything; she's not going to Miami at all. Alex is probably still going, and no doubt will be flirting up a storm - as he usually does."

Source monstersandcritics.com

Kate Hudson Left Devastated as A-Rod Hooks up With New Blonde

KATE Hudson has been left “devastated” — after finding out that her former flame, Alex Rodriguez, has moved on to a new woman.

The New York Yankees slugger — who split from the Bride Wars star in December after the pair had dated for several months — has reportedly hooked up with a “gorgeous blonde” he met at his Miami gym before Christmas.

“The move has devastated Kate, who had harbored hopes he would beg her to take him back,” a source told the New York Post.

Recent reports claimed Alex — who has previously dated singer Madonna — called time on his romance with Kate because she was getting too demanding.

“Kate wanted to fast track the relationship,” a source told American tabloid the National Enquirer.

“She started giving Alex ultimatums, and he realized it was not going to be a good long-term fit.”

Source showbizspy.com

Kate Hudson Finds Love Again

Kate Hudson has a new boyfriend.

The 'Nine' actress - who split from US baseball player Alex 'A-Rod' Rodriguez in December - has seemingly mended her broken heart and has been bragging to friends she is already dating a new man, believed to be a photographer.

While enjoying breakfast with pals at the weekend in A Votre Sante in Brentwood, California, the 30-year-old actress reportedly showed off pictures of her latest beau on her mobile phone and told them: "He's a photographer!"

The blonde beauty continued to play with her Blackberry throughout the meal, giggled profusely and looked "giddy" with excitement.

A fellow diner told E! online: "At one point, they burst out laughing and one said 'Oh my God!'

"Kate had a flirtatious smile on her face and looked really giddy."

As well as discussing her new lover, Kate and her two friends were also thought to be talking about her ex-boyfriend Alex.

She said: "It's too late."

A friend responded: "Don't be nice about it. It's too late to apologise."

The 34-year-old sportsman is thought to have dumped Kate in December after seven months together, because she was too much of an attention seeker.

Source femalefirst

Sparks fly between Kate Hudson and Gerard Butler

A romance is brewing between Kate Hudson and Gerard Butler after the pair partied together at last week's Golden Globe Awards - according to U.S. tabloid reports.

Sources claim Butler - who has been linked to Jennifer Aniston and Lindsay Lohan - set his sights on single Hudson, and wouldn't leave the pre-ceremony bash until he had secured her number.

An onlooker tells Us Weekly magazine, "Gerard told Kate she was the most beautiful girl in the room and that he adores her work.

"He was really locked in on her."

Hudson has been single since splitting with baseball star Alex Rodriguez late last year.

source: http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/sfg

Edited by sanlee

I don't have a problem with her f*cking around; it doesn't seem as tho' she's a hypocrite about it and it doesn't seem like she tries to trick guys into thinking she's something she's not and I haven't heard about her screwing any married men... It was never my style, personally, : ) but I don't find it at all offensive when a single woman chooses to getting her groove on with more than her fair share of single lads.

I agree - she does her thing, she's basically a serial monogamist - the media insists each man has to be "true love" but I highly doubt that's how Kate would put it ;)

I'd like to know how much F*&king is going on. I have always had this sneaking suspicion that whenever two famous people hook up it's because their agents arranged it for the press.

I'd like to know how much F*&king is going on. I have always had this sneaking suspicion that whenever two famous people hook up it's because their agents arranged it for the press.

I don't think Kate fucks for publicity - wouldn't you think she'd make better (higher profile) choices if that were the case? I think she goes after whomever she's attracted to. And when it's over, it's over. She's no Jen Anniston pity party gal......

There's a reason she can't keep a man. She's a total bitch.

BUT, I see no reason to believe that her romances aren't real.

There's a reason she can't keep a man. She's a total bitch.

BUT, I see no reason to believe that her romances aren't real.

A lot of guys treat women like shit, yet don't get the kind of bad publicity KH gets. Double standard?

I don't think Kate fucks for publicity - wouldn't you think she'd make better (higher profile) choices if that were the case? I think she goes after whomever she's attracted to. And when it's over, it's over. She's no Jen Anniston pity party gal......

Well, since I'm always looking to play devils advocate, a PR hookup could benefit them both. She was in Nine, which was not too well received. Gerard Butler I have heard of, but he is not the highest profile actor around. I also think Arod could have been dating Kate to keep his commercial career alive. He had a career in commercials and I would think fake dating Hudson would improve on that image.

eta:

I just came across this link of Gerard Butler kissing another woman. the video doesn't show it but the pic in the post does. I smell BS with this Kate and Butler thing.

Edited by alpierce

I smell BS with this Kate and Butler thing.

Well, I agree and I disagree. I don't think anything is going on between Kate & Butler other than they were flirting at a party and paps released photos and gossip columns/mags ran with it. I still don't think they (Kate, Gerard) did it specifically to increase their visibility. But it doesn't really matter - whatever it is or was or was not, I think it's over now ;-)

Kate Hudson's Smoking Sofa

Kate Hudson's designer sofa was reportedly set on fire by a smoking partygoer.

The 'Bride Wars' actress was throwing a bash at her home in the exclusive Pacific Palisades district of Los Angeles for a large group of friends, when one of them accidentally set her couch alight with his cigarette.

Guests were shocked when they saw flames coming out of the seat and quickly threw water over the expensive item and dragged it outdoors.

The 30-year-old star was said to be fuming that one of her pals ignored her non-smoking rule.

According to National Enquirer magazine, she said to the man: "If you had just smoked outside where I asked everyone to smoke, my couch wouldn't have been damaged."

However, Kate eventually softened after repeatedly apologised and offered to pay for any damages and repairs - which she declined.

Kate has thrown a few parties at her luxurious home since she split from New York Yankees baseball player Alex 'A-Rod' Rodriguez in December.

A week before Christmas, Kate invited a host of her celebrity pals over to get in the festive mood.

Hollywood friends including Kate Beckinsale, Tobey Maguire, Fergie and her husband Josh Duhamel, Liv Tyler and Jason Statham and Kate's mother Goldie Hawn and step-father Kurt Russell attended.

Source femalefirst

Kate Hudson dating Darren Ankenman, Adam Scott and LA hedge fund manager after A-Rod breakup

Kate Hudson is putting her ex Alex Rodriguez to shame when it comes to playing the field:

We hear the blond bombshell has been dating not one, not two, but three men, since her very public split from the Yankee.

The lucky gents?

The first is photographer and cameraman Darren Ankenman, who met Hudson when he worked on her 2009 flick, "Bride Wars."

"They hit it off on the set, but nothing romantic happened until after she and Alex broke up during the winter," says an insider.

Ironically, Ankenman also shot a live 2006 concert video for the Black Crowes, who are led by Hudson's ex-husband, Chris Robinson. Most recently, the camera guy focused his lens on Kate for a fairly steamy photo shoot. The pictures — featuring the actress in a variety of sexy ensembles such as an oversize T-shirt (and nothing else) — are displayed on his Web site.

The next object of the "Nine" starlet's affection is a big-time hedge fund manager based in L.A., according to our snitch — but he has fierce competition. The source says Kate is also dating Australian golfer Adam Scott, whom she first encountered last year. The two were spotted on a romantic Hawaiian vacation in January 2009.

"She was casually seeing both Alex and Adam at the same time, but she broke things off with Adam when she got serious with A-Rod," says the insider. "She recently got back in touch with Adam when he was in L.A., and they've been seeing each other. They've always gotten along really well."

While the snitch assures us that Hudson is having a blast with her merry men, not everyone is as happy.

A friend of Robinson says he's not thrilled with her gallivanting.

"Chris is concerned about [their son] Ryder and the effect all this dating will have on him," the insider says. "But he knows there's not much he can do about it. Kate is who she is — and she enjoys the company of a man."

Or three.

source: http://www.nydailynews.com

Insider: Kate Hudson Got a Boob Job

Posted Image

"I have small breasts, obviously," Kate Hudson proudly proclaimed at the 2002 Golden Globes. "It's nice to be able to wear a plunging neckline and have it be elegant."

Looks like Hudson had a change of heart. An insider says in the new issue of Us Weekly that a plastic surgeon performed a small breast augmentation on the actress, 31, in late March. And the mom to son Ryder, 6, looked noticeably fuller on top while poolside in Miami on April 9.

Explains another source, "Kate makes jokes about her boobs, but her chest has always been one of her biggest insecurities."

Hudson's rep did not return requests for comment.

Posted Image

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! I always thought that it was awesome that she had small ones and flaunted them with - seeming - joy. She was the only hollywood sexy girl of that generation who had a relatively flat chest but she rocked it and I thought that was terrific. I guess she just succumbed to the pressure to look like everyone else. Fake nose... now fake breasts to match? Too bad, if true.