Sign in to follow this  
princess

Christina Applegate

Posted Image

Christina Applegate and Jonathon Schaech at the "Elf" special screening in Los Angeles, California

I saw her on Punk'd. They set a little kid up on the Red Carpet to say dumb, rude, stupid things. The kid calls Christina Applegate "Christina Agulara". Applegate gives the kid a pat on the head, cups his cheeks with her hands and says "You're so cute, but I'm not Christina Agulara, but I think she's here tonight so keep looking! You're adorable!"She always seems so nice to me.

Posted Image

CHRISTINA GETS SUBTLE: Despite the colorful setting at an M&M's party in Hollywood, attendee Christina Applegate chose a muted ensemble for the fete: a gauzy, cream-colored blouse and faded boot-cut jeans. The actress has several movies coming out in the next few months, including this summer's Will Ferrell comedy Anchorman.

(Fernando Allende/CelebrityPhoto)

people.com

Three years after getting married, Christina Applegate and Johnathon Schaech finally took their honeymoon, visiting Bora Bora Nui Resort in Tahiti recently. During their 10-day stay, the duo took in massages and dips in the infinity pool – they even hosted a farewell reception in their suite for other vacationing couples that they befriended. "The best thing was jumping off the balcony of our room into the water," says Applegate.

Posted Image

COUPLE OF THE NIGHT

If there were awards for just plain looking good, Anchorman' s Christina Applegate and husband Johnathon Schaech would have cleaned up at the ESPYs. But alas, it's about the sport: Top honors for amateur and pro athletes went to Lance Armstrong (best male athlete) and basketball rookie Diana Taurasi (best female athlete).

EOnline.com ART IMITATING LIFE: Christina Applegate and hubby Jonathan Schaech to costar in the CBS TV movie James Patterson's Suzanne's Diary for Nicholas based on the best-selling novel, per the Hollywood Reporter.

Applegate, Schaech Join CBS Movie(Thursday, September 02 08:29 AM)LOS ANGELES (Zap2it.com) The husband-and-wife team of Christina Applegate and Johnathon Schaech have signed on to star in the CBS movie "James Patterson's Suzanne's Diary for Nicholas."The love story, based on a novel by James Patterson, focuses on Katie Wilkinson, a book editor who falls in love with a man named Matt Harris (Schaech), only to be stunned when he abruptly breaks up with her.To explain his actions, Matt gives Katie a diary written by Suzanne (Applegate) to her son, Nicholas. Katie discovers Suzanne is Matt's wife and, later, the reason why she's writing the diary.Applegate is best known for her comedy work, but producer Fox TV Studios thinks the movie will showcase her dramatic chops."We felt like this would be a real event to be able to show the audience a side of Christina that was more serious, more dramatic, more emotionally complex," David Madden, head of scripted programming at the studio, tells The Hollywood Reporter.Applegate won an Emmy for her guest role on "Friends" last year and is up for the same award again this year. She starred opposite Will Ferrell in "Anchorman" this summer and will be seen in "Surviving Christmas" this fall.Schaech starred in the ABC movie "Judas" last season. His other credits include "That Thing You Do!" and the FOX series "Time of Your Life."

EOnline.com

DIVORCED...WITHOUT CHILDREN: Christina Applegate's husband, Jonathon Schaech filing for divorce from the actress Monday, citing irreconcilable differences. The couple married in 2001.

Oh no, they're so cute together! Posted Image

Wow - that's too bad. Marriage is difficult to begin with but then add in the Hollywood factor where one appearingly gets work fairly easy while the other struggles to get even the smallest parts and it's got to be rough. I wonder how her Broadway gig went.

She's still performing on Broadway, isn't she? She did a number from the show for the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade. I like her as an actress but didn't know what to expect from her singing & dancing--she wasn't bad :P I like them as a couple--seem very lowkey, doing their own thing. But if he's been in LA and she's been in NYC for a while, that's gotta up the difficulty as well....

DId you guys see the scene they had together in that movie The Sweetest Thing? The two of them trying to pick each other up in the club was so cute. :)

For some reason this one really bums me out. I met Christina Applegate ages ago - back during her MWC days - and thought she was an absolute doll. So gracious, so self-deprecating, and an extremely skilled and professional performer.

Christina Applegate's Hubby Seeks DivorceTuesday Dec 06, 2005 3:00pm ESTpeople.comChristina Applegate's husband of four years, actor Johnathon Schaech, filed for divorce Monday in Los Angeles Superior Court. According to a statement released by their publicist: "After four years of marriage, actors Johnathon Schaech and Christina Applegate have filed for divorce. The decision is mutual. We have no further comment at this time." Schaech, 36, who appeared in the movie That Thing You Do! and is in pre-production with Road House 2: Last Call, cited irreconcilable differences, say the court papers. Applegate, 34, whose credits include Married ... With Children and last year's Anchorman, is currently on Broadway in a revival of Sweet Charity, which will run until the end of this month. Her debut in the show last spring was delayed when she sprained her ankle during out-of-town tryouts. She earned a Tony nomination for the role. The pair, who married in Palm Springs in October 2001, have no children.

Soho my thoughts exactly :D. But I really did like them as a couple. Bittermuch, it's nice to hear she's a nice person. Too bad.

From Page Six:

"IT looks like the first appointment Christina Applegate will make after she leaves Broadway's "Sweet Charity" in January may be in divorce court. Her actor/husband Johnathon Schaech filed for divorce in L.A. citing "irreconcilable differences." Tmz.com reports Schaech has hired celeb divorce lawyer Laura Wasser. A statement from both parties' reps said the decision to split is mutual, but we're waiting for the other shoe to drop — a man's shoe. "

Um. Okay....

There was more gossip about cheating in another column this morning--about her being seen with another man at a karaoke bar. Can't remember where I read it but when I do I'll post the link ;)Jeanette Walls Scoop:

Christina Applegate and Johnathon Schaech, her hubby of four years, are splitting — citing irreconcilable differences — but according to one report, the “Sweet Charity” actress had outside interests. “She was cheating on him while she was in New York doing ‘Sweet Charity’ [on Broadway],” a source told US Weekly. “He found out and was furious, and wants out of the marriage.” The mag says that “Applegate wasn’t being discreet” and reports that the star was spotted making out with a man at a karaoke bar in November. ...

http://msnbc.msn.com/id/9916579/ Edited by Hoyaheel

My husband was VERY upset I didn't inform him of this news as soon as I found out, and has offered her a place to stay, should she need it while "recovering" from the divorce. I told him that I think she's well on her way to "recovery" already and that's why she's getting divorced in the first place.....

(Pagesix.com)CATCH OF THE DAY WELL, we called it! When Christina Applegate (above) and her hubby, Jonathan Schaech, announced their split earlier this month, we said we were waiting for "the other shoe to drop — a man's shoe" — and now it has. The "Sweet Charity" star has been seeing Alaskan fisherman/rocker/skateboarder Lee Grivas, according to Us Weekly. The two were seen at a New York bar together last month and are now dating seriously.