princess

Kate Moss

News of the World (so it must be true :4biggrin: ) are reporting that Kate Moss is three months pregnant.

I am sure there have been reports in the last 12 weeks of her falling out of one club or another (including her two day birthday celebrations).

Mum of the year.

Kate Moss Pregnant

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kate Moss is pregnant.

The 35-year-old supermodel is three months pregnant with her second child - believed to be due in August.

A source said: "It's true. Kate is pregnant. She's overjoyed at the news. She's passed the 12-week stage so she's telling more people."

Kate - who has six-year-old daughter Lila Grace with magazine publisher Jefferson Hack - has been dating The Kills guitarist Jamie Hince since March 2008.

The source said of Jamie, 39: "He's really excited at the prospect of becoming a dad. He already dotes on Lila Grace and is besotted with Kate.

"Kate and Jamie are closer now than ever. She's not going out as much as she used to but when she does he puts a protective arm round her."

The couple, who were reportedly in a panic after Lila's nanny pulled out of a forthcoming family trip to South Africa, have decided to use the holiday to spend quality time with Kate's daughter.

A source said: "They have decided it will be low-key, not much partying, and they'll have a lot of family time with the three of them."

Source: monstersandcritics.com

Kate Moss On Health Kick

Kate Moss is taking vitamins because she is "totally into" looking after her health.

The British supermodel - who is believed to be expecting a child with her boyfriend, The Kills rocker Jamie Hince - is determined to take care of her body this year.

She said: "I plan to totally get into looking after myself, taking the right vitamins and all the stuff you read about."

The 34-year-old star even plans to give up smoking, although she admits she expects to find it hard to kick the habit.

She added to Britain's New! magazine: "I love to smoke. I know it's bad, but it's one of my life pleasures. I will be getting for good. I know I have to look after myself."

Kate recently dismissed rumours she is pregnant, insisting she has gained weight which makes her breasts look bigger than usual.

She said: "I am a woman now. It's true. Honestly, I've never worn a bra in my life. Ever! It's so awful, even my friends are phoning me up and saying, 'Are you pregnant?'

"And I'm like, 'No! I just put on a couple of pounds and they went in the right place.' Isn't that weird?"

Kate Moss On Health Kick

Kate Moss is taking vitamins because she is "totally into" looking after her health.

The British supermodel - who is believed to be expecting a child with her boyfriend, The Kills rocker Jamie Hince - is determined to take care of her body this year.

She said: "I plan to totally get into looking after myself, taking the right vitamins and all the stuff you read about."

The 34-year-old star even plans to give up smoking, although she admits she expects to find it hard to kick the habit.

She added to Britain's New! magazine: "I love to smoke. I know it's bad, but it's one of my life pleasures. I will be getting for good. I know I have to look after myself."

Kate recently dismissed rumours she is pregnant, insisting she has gained weight which makes her breasts look bigger than usual.

She said: "I am a woman now. It's true. Honestly, I've never worn a bra in my life. Ever! It's so awful, even my friends are phoning me up and saying, 'Are you pregnant?'

"And I'm like, 'No! I just put on a couple of pounds and they went in the right place.' Isn't that weird?"

sounds like that bulimic BI recently posted about the two fashionistas lunching...

What does cocaine Kate Moss see in 'Uncle' Phil?

By Alison Boshoff

Last updated at 9:47 PM on 20th March 2009

What an unlikely couple they make. Exiting Annabel's nightclub in Mayfair this week, the supermodel and her tycoon friend smiled for the photographers - a sweet little moue of dignified pleasure from her; something broader and perhaps a little more vulgar from him.

For this occasion, she had clearly taken care to look her most devastatingly attractive. She wore vertiginous heels, bare legs, a tiny skirt and her favourite YSL jacket, with seemingly nothing underneath. He, as sleek as a seal with several chins, positively boggled his wide-eyed appreciation.

Kate Moss had been invited to help Sir Philip Green and his wife, Tina, celebrate his 57th birthday. She showed up at 11.30pm and chatted with the tycoon until they left, at 1.30am, followed a few minutes later by his wife.

Kate Moss and Sir Philip Green enjoy a night out in Mayfair, London

Posted Image

Nightclubbing: Kate Moss and Sir Philip Green enjoy a night out in Mayfair, London

It all seems rather intriguing. History does not relate what Sir Philip, who has been knighted for his services to retail, thought of the model's bare-chested get-up, or what the party was discussing into the wee small hours over vodka and tonics (her) and champagne (him).

Perhaps he was asking her to knock off a cheapo version of that tuxedo jacket for his Topshop customers. Or perhaps they were indulging in mere social chit-chat.

What, one wonders, makes this pairing so fascinating to the world at large? And what on earth must his formidable wife Tina, a well-preserved blonde in her 50s who lives in Monaco for tax reasons, make of the publicity surrounding it?

What is beyond dispute is that Cocaine Kate and the man she calls Uncle Phil have a business relationship of spectacular mutual benefit. She has just delivered her ninth Kate Moss collection for Topshop, and the three-year association has been a boon for both of their brands.

It cannot be disputed, either, that a warm and genuine friendship has grown up around this working partnership. He has been known to lend her his private jet so that she can get out to modelling jobs with less grind, and he has given her a £30,000 diamond bracelet as a token of his gratitude for her work.

They attend each other's birthday parties; each considers the other among their closest pals. Sir Philip, who has a £4 billion fortune and 30,000 employees, positively glows in her company.

Kate Moss and Sir Philip Green

Posted Image

Supportive: Kate takes her seat at the Unique fashion show by Topshop with Sir Philip in London, 2006

Recently, she gave him a DVD of the comedian Michael McIntyre. She also presents him with books she likes, or music she enjoys - although he is on record for having more traditional tastes, with his favourite singer being George Benson.

Those familiar with the ins and out of the liaison say Sir Philip is such an influence on Moss that he helped to deliver her from the grimy clutches of her then boyfriend, Pete Doherty.

'He made it clear to Kate that he was no good,' said one who also attempted to counsel her at the time. 'She listens to him.' And he supported her afterwards.

There was a time a couple of years ago when Moss had split from Doherty, but was troubled by his refusal to move his beaten-up Jaguar cars from the road outside her flat in London's salubrious St John's Wood.

Friends feared she might go back for a disastrous third try at the relationship. The car issue was keeping a link between them, however tenuous, alive.

Kate Moss Topshop collection

Posted Image

Business partnership: After meeting with Sir Philip, Kate created her collection for Topshop

However, Kate, 35, confided in Uncle Phil and he immediately dispatched a couple of tow trucks to remove the Jags. It was a chivalrous act, but also showed how he tries to protect her from the more rackety excesses of her showbusiness lifestyle.

'He treats her a bit like a wayward daughter,' says one source.

The pair's association started quite by chance on May 15, 2006. Kate was among guests at a charity auction. One of the items she had donated - a kiss - went to Sir Philip Green, who paid £60,000. He is known for his impulsive gifts in the charitable arena.

No doubt aware of the snide comments that would be made if he took up the prize, he donated it to the person he outbid, socialite Jemima Khan.

The kiss was a paparazzi's dream: a 60-second, lingering smooch, with Kate sweeping Jemima's hair back from her face and clutching her neck.

A few days later, Kate bumped into Sir Philip as he was leaving a restaurant. 'That was a bit of fun, wasn't it?' she said. 'I'm a girl from Croydon. You're a boy from Croydon, why don't we do something together?'

Jemima Khan and Kate Moss pucker up for a one minute kiss that cost Sir Philip £60,000

Posted Image

Beginning of a friendship: Jemima Khan and Kate pucker up for a one minute kiss that cost Sir Philip £60,000

He was intrigued, and asked what she had in mind. 'I've always wanted to do my own clothing collection,' Kate replied.

Sir Philip handed over his number. A few days later, Kate's PA phoned Sir Philip and said Kate wanted to come in for lunch the following day.

She turned up at his Arcadia Group headquarters in Oxford Street - from where he runs Topshop, Topman, Burton, Miss Selfridge, Wallis and Dorothy Perkins - and sat down for a chat.

At first, he was not convinced. Three months later, and even after several meetings, there was still no deal.

Sir Philip had doubts about her commitment. What clinched it was Kate attending Topshop's fashion show, the day before London Fashion Week began. Sir Philip lent her his helicopter to make sure she would come.

Pete Doherty

Posted Image

Advice: According to friends, Sir Philip told Kate that she could do better than Pete Doherty (above)

Three days later, Sir Philip and Kate announced the launch of the Kate Moss Topshop collection. Kate had a financial as well as creative incentive to ensure her line's success - a down-payment, said to be £3 million, plus a percentage of royalties.

He provided her with designers, buyers and merchandisers. She brought her own team, most significantly the stylist Katy England, from whom Kate had copied her own rock-chick style.

The collection was a sensation, critically and commercially, and has gone from strength to strength.

A friend of Kate's said: 'The friendship with Philip Green is a very interesting relationship in that it's the only one of her life which hasn't been addled by anything sexual. Yes, there is flirtation, but totally innocent.

'Kate is very shrewd. She realised he was the right man at the right time. Philip is the only man in her life with whom she does not play games. She knows that he is valuable to her.

'She is always on time if they have a meeting, which is not how she treats her boyfriend, Jamie Hince.

'The bottom line is Philip has given her a financial future which she could not dream of as a model, and she is very interested in money. I hear she's launching a maternity collection next.'

The friend added: 'Philip was always cautious about Pete. When she went out to launch Topshop in New York, Philip offered her his private jet. Kate wanted Pete to be on it, but Philip refused. She would not take that from anyone else.

'He knows that a lot of her appeal is because she is wild and because she is a free spirit, so he never tries to make her toe a corporate line. He is very indulgent of her.

'You should remember that Philip Green has worked in fashion for a long time but he has never been cool. So Kate is the ultimate trophy in that respect.

'She is completely honest with him about her partying, and he loves to hear all those stories.

'That's one of the ways that their friendship works. She will sit next to him and tell him about these amazing scrapes and scandals that she has been involved in. He laps it up.'

Kate is great friends with Sir Philip's 17-year- old daughter Chloe, who is being groomed to run his business. She has spent time with him and his family in Ibiza, and in Formentera, too.

An associate says: 'It is a business relationship which has turned into a friendship. He has been a great mentor in terms of making the transition from being a model to being a designer in her own right. She is a stunning woman, and he is one of the richest men in the world, so you might suspect that something is going on, but that is not the case.'

Sir Philip's wife, Tina, lives in Monaco, splitting her time between an £8 million apartment and a £32 million yacht named Lionheart. The children have their own yacht, Lionchase.

Posted Image

Sir Philip and Tina Green

'I could never afford to divorce my wife': Sir Philip avoids paying tax by putting his business under the name of Tina (left), who lives in Monaco

All of his businesses are in her name, and she is a Monaco resident, so he pays no income tax in the UK. Sir Philip has joked that he could never afford to divorce Tina, who is his sole shareholder.

He rather defensively points out that he moved to Monaco after a heart attack, but was then brought back to the UK by his business interests. (He bought Bhs in 2000 and Arcadia in 2002.)

By that time, his children, Chloe and Brandon, 15, were settled in the Principality, so a decision was made for him to commute between a flat in The Dorchester Hotel (where he lives Monday to Friday) and Monaco. A private Gulfstream jet was bought for £20 million, and a helicopter - both, naturally, in Tina's name.

While Sir Philip is away, Tina, whom he married in 1990, busies herself with interior design. She is very house proud. She likes to see people on her yacht - once holding a party for 197 and making all the guests take off their shoes when they came aboard.

'All the staff adore her,' said a friend. 'She is very generous and never less than immaculate.'

One of her good friends is Prince Albert of Monaco - apparently she is forever lending him her helicopter. He and Sir Philip sometimes play a very competitive game of tennis.

Sir Philip is more impulsive and loves to entertain. His 55th birthday was a celebration in the Maldives, with George Michael providing the entertainment. Even his son's Bar Mitzvah cost £4million.

Kate is by no means the first trophy friend in his collection. Sir Philip spent some time with both Naomi Campbell and Elle Macpherson. He was also a friend of the actress Lindsay Lohan (he opened Topshop at night for her so that she could shop unpestered).

Model Naomi Campbell

Australia's super model Elle Macpherson

Trophy friends: Sir Philip has also spent time with models Naomi Campbell and Elle Macpherson (right)

Otherwise, his world is very different from Kate's hedonistic whirl of late nights and later mornings.

He rises at 6.30am and works through until 10pm. As one of his secretaries said: 'Philip doesn't do holidays: he just answers the phone from a different place.'

Although the family arrangement seems semi- detached, Sir Philip sets great store by family time. The children, who seem to live on the yacht Lionchase, are ferried over to their parents' yacht for weekend lunches on the dot of 1pm, by order of Dad.

'He seems to be quite an exacting father,' says a source in Monaco. 'He will tell them that they can inherit his business, but will have to be better than anyone else if they want to run it.'

One, perhaps unexpected, quirk is his love of gambling. He famously took himself to Les Ambassadeurs in London after picking up his knighthood in 2006, and lost £700,000 at blackjack before winning it all back, plus £100,000 more, at roulette.

His high-risk gamble on Kate Moss seems to be paying off in a similarly spectacular fashion.

Additional reporting: Ian Sparks in Monaco

In other words, she's found a sugar daddy. I will never understand the fascination with this woman ~ Ever. I put her in the same category as Paris Hilton - talentless skank who got lucky.

In other words, she's found a sugar daddy. I will never understand the fascination with this woman ~ Ever. I put her in the same category as Paris Hilton - talentless skank who got lucky.

She always looks skanky and greasy to me too, from the neck up. Love how she dresses though.

That was really interesting. Thank you for posting it.

^^ Agreed...excellent article. I remember hearing about his son's bar mitzvah.

Kate Moss 'Never Wants To Marry'

Kate Moss has reportedly told friends that she never wants to get married.

The model has been dating Jamie Hince for two years and the pair were rumoured to be planning a wedding in January.

However, a source told London Lite: "Kate says she doesn't want to get married and that's that. She doesn't believe in it and her beliefs have become more certain now as she and Jamie are rowing more and tension is high.

"Kate has seen her pals' marriages fall apart and doesn't want to put herself or her daughter Lila Grace through that, she doesn't see the point. Being in a volatile relationship is one thing, because you can always leave, but being married is totally different."

The insider added: "This will shock Jamie, as he has had plans to propose for a while and he really wants to marry Kate. But, on some level at least, he must have been expecting it."

Source: digitalspy.co.uk

Kate Moss Hates Fame

Kate Moss hates being famous.

The 35-year-old supermodel - who is famed for her hard-partying ways - insists she is nothing like her public persona and can't understand why people are interested in her life.

She told Observer Woman magazine: "It's not me, it's a character I'm made into. I have no idea why people are interested in me.

"I don't like being famous. It encroaches on your life a lot.

"It makes me feel a bit uncomfortable talking about it, actually. But it's something I'm learning to deal with."

Kate holds such fascination that even other A-list stars are able to use her as a distraction when they want to make a swift getaway without attracting attention.

Actress Lindsay Lohan confessed: "I saw her leaving a party we were both at and was, like, 'Go now!' I was walking behind her. She went one way and took the photographers with her. I went straight to my car."

Although Kate - who is dating The Kills rocker Jamie Hince - is regularly voted one of the world's most stylish women she admits she often gives little thought to her outfits.

She said: "I love a lounging suit and have even gone out in my pyjamas before, although I was freezing.

"And my knickers and bra don't have to match. Clashing is great."

The British beauty also admitted that her daughter Lila, seven, has no desire to follow in her footsteps, despite having an active imagination.

She said: "Lila wants to be a chef. Her imaginary husband is a chef too. I was mother of the bride at their imaginary wedding."

Source femalefirst

she hates her fame but she loves the lifestyle it afords her to live! If someone said to her...give up the fame and the money, I bet she would keep it.

She never really gives interviews though. That has to be one of the very few I have ever read where she has actually spoken to the journalist and not just been quoted.

Plenty of people have oodles of money and manage to live out of the limelight -their money allows them to live out of the limelight. Kate is full of shit as she seeks out the attention.....

I admit I find it adorable that Lila wants to be a chef!

Kate Moss Criticised For 'Skinny' Motto

Kate Moss has been accused of encouraging anorexia with her recent comments about dieting.

TV presenter Denise Van Outen and founder of the National Centre for Eating Disorders Deanne Jade told The Sun that Moss had spoken irresponsibly.

When asked by WWD if she had any mottos, Moss reportedly responded: "There are loads of mottos. There's 'Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels'.

"That's one of them. You try and remember, but it never works."

Van Outen said: "Kate Moss is talking out of her Size Zero backside. Having been in the industry for so long, she knows the impact her comment will have on vulnerable young women.

"After I have my baby, I'll lose weight through healthy eating and exercise. The sensible way."

Jade added: "That phrase Kate Moss used sounds like all the other anorexic mottos I've come across... Young girls are her market and they are very suggestible and vulnerable.

"For Kate to say what she has done is just one more nail in the coffin for those young women who are trying to hold on to their self-esteem no matter what their size is."

Source digitalspy.co.uk

Moss slammed for skinny remarks

Supermodel Kate Moss has sparked outrage in Britain after revealing her favorite motto is "Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels."

Campaigners against the Size Zero trend have slammed the slim beauty after she admitted she loves the slogan in a recent interview.

When asked by WWD.com if she had any mantras to maintain her level of success, she replied, "There's 'Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels.' That's one of them."

She quickly added, "You try and remember, but it never works."

But crusaders have blasted the model for her blase attitude.

Former model Katie Green, who has helped launch the Say No To Size Zero campaign, says, "There are 1.1 million eating disorders in the U.K. alone. Kate Moss's comments are likely to cause many more. If you read any of the pro-anorexia Web sites they go crazy for quotes like these. Millions of girls aspire to be like Kate Moss. These comments are shocking and irresponsible."

source: http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/dailyd...x#ixzz0XNdMLiQb

Kate Moss eyeing $32 million Paris property

British supermodel Kate Moss is reportedly set to splash out $32 million on a palatial home in France in order to be closer to Paris' thriving fashion scene.

The beauty has properties in London and the Cotswolds in the U.K., where she lives with her 7-year-old daughter Lila, and she's now looking to expand her portfolio to include a sprawling apartment in France, according to Britain's Daily Mirror newspaper.

A source tells the publication, "Kate has told model agency bosses she wants to be at the heart of the fashion world. She loves Paris and always stays at the Ritz whenever she's in town. After 34 years in London, Kate feels it's time for a break, and cannot wait to immerse herself in the Parisian way of life.

"She found a gorgeous penthouse apartment in the most fashionable part of town - and immediately put an offer in, and paid the requisite deposit to hold it. The plan is for her and Lila to move in spring. Initially it will be used as a weekend getaway but she then has the option to move there full-time."

source: http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/sfgate...7#ixzz0ZoCo0rJ5

Kate Moss Moving To Paris?

Kate is buying a home in the French capital for daughter Lila and boyfriend Jamie Hince - just a baguette's throw from the flagship Chanel store.

Our spies on the banks of the Seine tell us Kate Moss has put down a deposit on a stunning £20,000,000 apartment in Paris.

The flat measures an impressive 6,290 sq ft and the reception room has views of the Eiffel Tower.

We're informed: "Kate has told model agency bosses she wants to be at the heart of the fashion world.

She loves Paris and always stays at the Ritz whenever she's in town. After 34 years in London, Kate feels it's time for a break - and cannot wait to immerse herself in the Parisian way of life.

"She found a gorgeous penthouse apartment in the most fashionable part of town - and immediately put an offer in, and paid the requisite deposit to hold it.

"The plan is for her and Lila to move in the spring. Initially, it will be used as a weekend getaway but she then has the option to move there full-time.

"Jamie has also been invited but will keep his place in the UK. Similarly, Kate will of course keep a base in London, in addition to her Cotswolds home - she doesn't want to lose touch with her roots, or her mates from home.

Source: ukmirror

Kate Moss Takes up Synchronized Swimming

KATE Moss has taken up synchronized swimming.

The British catwalk beauty spent almost a week mastering a water dance routine at a luxurious hotel in Phuket, Thailand — where she saw in the New Year — before performing for a big group of friends, including fellow model Naomi Campbell yesterday.

“Kate has spent five days solid preparing for this synchronized swimming display,” a source said.

The 35-year-old style icon took the task so seriously she even wore professional attire and studied from a guide book to help her perfect the challenging moves.

“Underwater music was piped through her hotel pool, allowing her to practise her moves and refine the art of water ballet,” said the insider. “Sporting a nose clip and floral swimming cap — worn ironically — she had a hotel worker download an online handbook so she could learn all the moves.

“Kate has perfected all the basic sculling moves and twirls, plus the eggbeater — basically treading water — but has really struggled with the crane which requires a great deal of core strength.”

Kate’s week of training ended last night with an alcohol-fuelled performance which left her friends and rocker boyfriend Jamie Hince in hysterics.

“Last night she invited a group of model friends, including Naomi, to her villa for the show,” said the pal. “It was a roaring success and everyone was in hysterics watching Kate and co. pirouetting underwater.

“The only blip in the evening was when a rather tipsy Kate tried to jump back in the pool at midnight for an impromptu solo performance. Boyfriend Jamie Hince had to physically hold her back. But Kate reckons it’s been amazing for her bum and tum, and has really toned her up.”

Source showbizspy.com

Kate Moss' Royal Romance

Kate Moss once dated an Italian prince.

The supermodel had a passionate affair with the heir to Italy's now abolished throne - Prince Emmanuele Filiberto Umberto Reza Maria Di Savoia - in 2002.

The royal - who lives in exile in Switzerland - was introduced to the supermodel by singer Marianne Faithful when they visited him in Corsica.

Prince Emmanuelle, 37, said: "We were together about eight months and she was a fascinating woman, not weird at all.

"She came on a yacht to my house in Corsica. She was meant to stay three days but stayed three weeks."

Emmanuele has fond memories of his time with 35-year-old Kate - who is currently dating The Kills rocker Jamie Hince and has a seven-year-old daughter Lila Grace from a previous relationship - and even penned a song to commemorate their affair.

He added: "I even wrote a song for her with Marianne called 'The Pleasure Song', about ways to love. Then our relationship ended because that's how things go, but I remember her as a very passionate lady. We were young, our roads drifted and we split up." The prince later went on to marry French actress Clotilde Courau, 40.

He also won the fifth series of 'Ballando con le Stelle' - the Italian version of 'Dancing With The Stars' - last year.

The Italian throne was abolished in 1946, although Prince Emmanuele retains the title of Prince of Venice and Piedmont.

Source femalefirst

Kate Moss, Harper’s Bazaar, March 2010

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Kate Moss Covers 'Harper's Bazaar' March 2010 - Photo Gallery | Just Jared

If they are going to airbrush and photo-shop everything to death, why do they even bother with real people in the first place ? They should just use computer generated images ... <_<

Anorexia? Is that really all anyone is worried about with this photo shoot? An aged model with a known substance abuse problem is hitting the sheets with two skinny underage emo twins who are getting drunk and the only thing they come up with as a problem is anorexia? Why is this woman still used?