orangepen64

Eddie Cibrian and LeAnn Rimes

LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian Party in Vegas

Problems? What problems?

Following a report earlier this week that Eddie Cibrian had been spending time with another woman – an allegation Cibrian has strenuously denied – the CSI: Miami hunk and his girlfriend, LeAnn Rimes, showed up at a nightclub Friday night after Rimes's concert in Las Vegas for a little fun, relaxation – and pole dancing.

Observers spotted the carefree-seeming couple in the VIP section of XS nightclub, where they talked, laughed and knocked back tequila drinks. Though they stayed at the venue inside the Encore Resort for only 20 minutes, there was time enough for a PDA.

"They were making out at the table and didn't really care who saw them," a source says. Rimes, 27, wearing an off-the-shoulder black dress, even danced on one of the club's stripper poles before leaving just after midnight, the source said.

Cibrian, 36, filed for divorce last August from his wife, Brandi Glanville, with whom he has two sons. Fans will recall that after murmurs of trouble in their marriage, the pair were caught by the cameras last spring as they stepped out for a night of togetherness – at a Las Vegas night club.

Source People

Cibrian Sues Magazine For Cheating Story

Eddie Cibrian is suing Life & Style magazine after an article claimed that he is cheating on LeAnn Rimes.

Cibrian and Rimes caused controversy earlier this year when they left their spouses and started dating. However, the Life & Style article claimed that Cibrian has also been dating aspiring actress Scheana Marie Jancan for three years.

Gossip Cop reports that the story is untrue and that Cibrian is now planning to sue the magazine.

In a statement, his representative said: "Unfortunately, Life & Style magazine has chosen to go out with a story filled with inaccuracies and deceitful lies, presumably to titillate sales, but clearly resulting in harm to Eddie Cibrian and others. This is irresponsible and reckless journalism.

"Eddie has met with his attorneys and will be filing a suit for libel and other actionable grounds shortly. It's a shame that Life & Style resorted to a story of this nature and they will regretfully now have to face scrutiny of untruthful reporting in a court proceeding."

Source digitalspy.co.uk

Estranged Wife: Eddie Cibrian's Cutting Off My Cash

Brandi Glanville says she's unable to buy basic necessities like food and gas because her estranged husband Eddie Cibrian controls her credit card, Los Angeles court papers show.

Glanville, 36, a former model turned full-time mom, is also requesting at least $39,963 in monthly support from Cibrian, who filed for divorce after going public with his relationship with LeAnn Rimes.

Glaville cites $11,942 to cover her mortgage, $4,000 for eating out, $3,000 for clothes, $1,500 for child care, $750 for Pilates and another $750 for massages and facials, among other needs.

In a California divorce, spouses have a legal right to ask the higher earner to support the lifestyle they were accustomed to during the marriage. Glanville, who's unemployed, claims that Cibrian makes $60,000 gross per week from CSI: Miami.

She accuses Cibrian, who has been paying her household bills, of cutting off her access to cash because he's lowered her card's credit limit, and has ceased to allow cash advances on it.

"It has been very difficult and humiliating, not to mention disruptive to the children, for me to have my credit card declined at the supermarket," she states.

Cibrian's attorney, Neal Raymond Hersh, responded to PEOPLE: "Nothing could be further from the truth. Eddie's responsibility as a father is his highest priority. He has been and will continue to be responsible to the children as well as Brandi. The parties are very working together to resolve the issues of custody and money."

A hearing is set for Nov. 23.

Source People

Glaville cites $11,942 to cover her mortgage, $4,000 for eating out, $3,000 for clothes, $1,500 for child care, $750 for Pilates and another $750 for massages and facials, among other needs.

Holy crap. She needs twice as much money for clothes and eating out than she needs for child care?

Holy crap. She needs twice as much money for clothes and eating out than she needs for child care?

Oh, come now. She also said that she was unemployed. Surely you're not implying that she's not a selfless, hands on Mom who spends every hour of every day (less the occassional trip to the beauty parlor or Pilates studio) with the kids.

:D :D :D :D

Brandi Glanville says she's unable to buy basic necessities like food and gas because her estranged husband Eddie Cibrian controls her credit card, Los Angeles court papers show.

Glanville, 36, a former model turned full-time mom, is also requesting at least $39,963 in monthly support from Cibrian, who filed for divorce after going public with his relationship with LeAnn Rimes.

In a California divorce, spouses have a legal right to ask the higher earner to support the lifestyle they were accustomed to during the marriage. Glanville, who's unemployed, claims that Cibrian makes $60,000 gross per week from CSI: Miami.

She accuses Cibrian, who has been paying her household bills, of cutting off her access to cash because he's lowered her card's credit limit, and has ceased to allow cash advances on it.

"It has been very difficult and humiliating, not to mention disruptive to the children, for me to have my credit card declined at the supermarket," she states.

Cibrian's attorney, Neal Raymond Hersh, responded to PEOPLE: "Nothing could be further from the truth. Eddie's responsibility as a father is his highest priority. He has been and will continue to be responsible to the children as well as Brandi. The parties are very working together to resolve the issues of custody and money."

Source People

He should not have to pay for her to eat out, her clothes, pilates, facials and massages. Anything for the children, yes.

Cibrian Sues Magazine For Cheating Story

Eddie Cibrian is suing Life & Style magazine after an article claimed that he is cheating on LeAnn Rimes.

Cibrian and Rimes caused controversy earlier this year when they left their spouses and started dating. However, the Life & Style article claimed that Cibrian has also been dating aspiring actress Scheana Marie Jancan for three years.

Gossip Cop reports that the story is untrue and that Cibrian is now planning to sue the magazine.

In a statement, his representative said: "Unfortunately, Life & Style magazine has chosen to go out with a story filled with inaccuracies and deceitful lies, presumably to titillate sales, but clearly resulting in harm to Eddie Cibrian and others. This is irresponsible and reckless journalism.

"Eddie has met with his attorneys and will be filing a suit for libel and other actionable grounds shortly. It's a shame that Life & Style resorted to a story of this nature and they will regretfully now have to face scrutiny of untruthful reporting in a court proceeding."

Source digitalspy.co.uk

"planning to sue"

"will be filing a suit"

Hasn't done it yet. Probably won't do it.

And, when a man marries his mistress, it creates a job opening.

Source People

He should not have to pay for her to eat out, her clothes, pilates, facials and massages. Anything for the children, yes.

Her credit card wouldn't have been declined at the MARKET if she didn't spend $4000.00 a month on eating out!

Bids For Joint Custody

Actor EDDIE CIBRIAN is taking on his estranged wife in court, in a bid to win joint custody of the couple's two children - alleging BRANDI GLANVILLE has mentally and physically abused him.

The couple split after Cibrian began a relationship with LeAnn Rimes, his co-star in TV movie Northern Lights.

Glanville has custody of their two young children, Mason, six and Jake, two - and in court papers obtained by Entertainment Tonight Cibrian accuses his ex of preventing him from spending time with them.

He alleges, "(Glanville) is refusing to set a schedule for visitation with the minor children. My relationship with our minor children is the most important thing in my life. To be denied time with our minor children, just because the respondent is angry with me, is unfair to me and extremely detrimental to our minor children."

He adds that Glanville is full of "emotional rage" and "too angry with me to think of what is the best interest of our children.

"(She) is very angry with me for ending our seven-year marriage, and she is enraged at the way in which our marriage ended. In her rage, she has resorted to physically attacking me, mentally abuses me, vandalizing my motorcycle, speaking badly about me in front of our minor children…."

Explaining his claim for joint custody, Cibrian insists he has "always been a devoted and doting father".

LeAnn Rimes Writes Heartbreak Song

LeAnn Rimes has written a song about breaking a lover's heart.

The country singer - who is getting divorced from Dean Sheremet and is now in a relationship with her 'Northern Lights' co-star Eddie Cibrian - reveals in the track she is upset with the way she treated her ex-lover and hurting "the only man who's ever loved her".

The lyrics to the untitled song read: "What have I done? I broke the heart of the sweetest man. What have I done? I broke the heart of the only man who's ever loved me. Who have I become? I hope you find someone new, someone who deserves you."

The 27-year-old singer revealed her new track on Monday night (25.01.10) at the ASCAP Music Cafe at the Sundance Film Festival.

She told the audience: "This song is going to make me cry. It's about love."

This heartfelt track was followed by another number - titled 'God Takes Care of Your Kind' - which LeAnn explained was about a scorned lover getting drunk and seeking revenge.

She said: "A friend of mine got divorced about three years and the guy turned into a real a*s-h**e and we wanted to kill him. Everyone gets their heart broken and wants revenge. Sometimes we sit around drinking wine and talk about it, but this song is for everyone who wants to finally get that revenge."

LeAnn recently admitted her new album - which will be released this spring - is inspired by the end of her marriage.

She said: "Most of the stuff I've written myself, so it's definitely my life. The subjects of the tunes are down the middle between heartbreak and love."

Source monstersandcritics.com

LeAnn Rimes & Eddie Cibrian -- Life of the Potty

Leann Rimes and Eddie Cibrian turned an emergency bathroom break into a karaoke party last Saturday -- and we're told they didn't leave until Rimes paid homage to Lady Gaga.

The owners of Tail Feathers bar in Henderson, CO tell TMZ the country singer originally popped in to hit the head, but the bar was so much fun that she and her boyfriend decided to stick around for cocktails.

Before hitting the road, Rimes entertained the crowd by hopping up on stage and belting out Lady Gaga's "Poker Face" -- as Eddie bopped along in the front row.

Source TMZ

Cibrian's Ex: 'Rimes Stops Me Seeing Son'

Eddie Cibrian's ex-wife Brandi Glanville has complained that his new girlfriend LeAnn Rimes is stopping her from seeing her son.

Cibrian and Rimes caused controversy last year when they started dating shortly after leaving their spouses.

Speaking to E! News, Glanville explained that Rimes has stopped her seeing her son Jake when Cibrian has custody.

"Eddie and I had planned to do something together and small for Jake's upcoming birthday on April 15," she explained. "He has changed his mind. He is now saying I can't see Jake on his birthday because it falls on his custodial day and it would make LeAnn uncomfortable."

Glanville added that she understands why there are assigned custodial days, but revealed that she has tried to help Cibrian and Rimes in the past.

"I have been so cooperative with Eddie and LeAnn for the sake of my children," she said. "I even went and signed and notarised a document saying they could take my children out of the country to Mexico. I wouldn't want to deprive them of such a great opportunity.

"I have already spent Christmas Eve and Christmas morning alone, missing my children, and crying because I have no family nearby. Jake is my son, not LeAnn's. He should be with both his parents on his birthday."

Glanville also revealed that her legal team has advised her not to see Jake on her birthday but continued: "I don't care if LeAnn is sitting next to me when Jake blows out his candles. I will be there."

She added: "Eddie seems to care more about LeAnn than what is best for our kids. He doesn't even come to Mason's ball games on my days because LeAnn doesn't want him around me."

Source digitalspy.co.uk

Rimes Not Pressuring Cibrian For Quickie Divorce From Ex

LEANN RIMES' representative has dismissed a U.S. tabloid report alleging the singer/actress has offered to help boyfriend EDDIE CIBRIAN pay for a 'quickie' divorce from his estranged wife so they can wed this summer (10).

Rimes and Cibrian became romantically involved last year (09) during filming for TV movie Northern Lights, while both stars were still married to their respective partners.

The Grammy winner subsequently split from her husband Dean Sheremet and Cibrian is currently locked in a bitter divorce battle with his ex, Brandi Glanville.

According to the National Enquirer, Rimes is keen for the actor to reach a fast settlement with Glanville so the new couple can exchange vows themselves later this year (10).

A source told the publication, "She (Rimes) is already talking to dress designers, and she's telling friends that she wants a sunset wedding in Malibu in July or August...

"LeAnn told Eddie that she's willing to fork over a few million dollars for Brandi if she agrees to cut him loose quickly. LeAnn is ready to start a new life with Eddie."

But the report has been shot down by Rimes' spokesperson, with the rep telling GossipCop.com the claim is "100 per cent not true".

The singer's divorce from Sheremet is expected to be finalised on 19 June (10).

Source contactmusic

Leann Rimes to Bankroll Eddie Cibrian’s Divorce?

LEANN Rimes is planning to bankroll beau Eddie Cibrian’s divorce from his estranged wife Brandi Glanville, insiders say.

The singer/actress — who recently split from her husband of seven years, dancer Dean Shermot — is keen to fast-track a wedding to the hunky CSI:Miami star, so will dig into to her estimated $35m fortune in order to give Brandi a payoff to get her out of the picture.

“Brandi doesn’t have any incentive to tie up loose ends with Eddie, and she’s getting a kick out of seeing him and LeAnn squirm,” a source told American tabloid the National Enquirer.

“LeAnn told Eddie that she’s willing to fork over a few million dollars to him for Brandi if she agrees to cut him loose quickly.

“LeAnn is ready to start a new life with Eddie.”

Source showbizspy.com

Eddie Cibrian Taunted at ACMs; Called a "Cheater"

Eddie Cibrian and LeAnn Rimes laughed their way through the orange carpet at Sunday's Academy of Country Music Awards.

But it was hardly a laughing matter when he hit the stage.

When Cibrian, 36, presented an award to Lady Antebellum, people in the press room yelled, "Cheater!"

A year ago, Us Weekly broke the news that Rimes, 27, and Cibrian had an affair while shooting a Lifetime movie. A short time later, they announced that their respective marriages - hers to Dean Sheremet; his to Brandi Glanville - were over.

The new Us Weekly reports that Rimes opened an unofficial Twitter account under the name Wewenlove Feb. 2 and Twittered "Love him!" referring to her one-year anniversary with Cibrian.

Her ex Sheremet Twittered back, "You should feel proud of that ... Considering you were still married [to me] this time last year."

Once he called her out, other people began ripping into her and "she removed that account immediately," a source tells Us Weekly.

Source Us Weekly

LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian Are Moving in Together

LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian are taking the next step in their relationship – he's moving in.

"It just made sense for them," a source tells PEOPLE. "Eddie's lease was up and LeAnn's home was bigger and already familiar to Eddie's sons." (Cibrian shares custody of Mason, 7, and Jake, 3, with his ex, model Brandi Glanville.)

"It's somewhere the kids know and it allows Mason to stay in the same school district, which was important to them, that there's continuity for him," the source says. "They take [moving in with the kids] with a lot of responsibility. They want to make sure that it was done in the right way."

According to the source, the move to the gated community in L.A.'s San Fernando Valley won't "be an overnight thing," but will happen over the course of the next month.

Rimes's rep confirms the news, telling PEOPLE, "they're excited for this happy new journey."

The country singer, whose covers album Lady and Gentlemen is due Oct. 5, is excited to let Mason and Jake decorate two of her former guest bedrooms so they can feel at home, says the source, who adds that the boys "love LeAnn's dogs, and the swimming pool and the backyard."

:rolleyes: those 2 deserve each other!

From Dlisted

Revenge Is A Scorned Bitch Named Brandi Glanville

Eddie Cibrian's soon-to-be ex-wife Brandi Glanville is biting back at LeAnn Rimes for fucking on him while they were together. Specifically, Brandi is biting into a pillow (Brandi calls that particular pillow "LeAnn") while getting dicked from behind by Eddie!

According to Star Magazine, Eddie cheated on LeAnn with Brandi whom he dropped for LeAnn. Brandi is straight up pulling some "What Goes Around Cums On My Titties" shit! It's a good thing that none of these sluts have dignity or self-respect, because it makes for a hot Star Magazine cover.

A source says that Eddie just can't keep his wandering wang in check even though he has moved in with LeAnn. The source adds that long after Eddie got with LeAnn full-time, he started bumping genitals with his wife Brandi.

Brandi didn't even to try to deny it when Star asked her about it. Brandi said, "LeAnn is getting a bitter taste of her own medicine. Eddie will keep cheating, because that’s just what he does.” And that bitterness LeAnn is tasting is actually Brandi's pussy juices on Eddie's peen.

LeAnn would get revenge on Eddie by boning her ex, but his face is currently occupied by a few pairs of musty nutsacks and she doesn't want to be rude by asking them to leave.

Posted by: Michael K

These 3 need to sit down and close their mouths. There are children involved, who'll be in therapy for the rest of their lives.

Seems like Brandi is aiming all her hatred at LeeAnn, shouldn't the cheating husband get the majority of the rage?

LeeAnn seems like a dumby but she got married at 19 to her best gay friend to escape her family. I really don't blame her for eventually deciding to get out of that situation. Eddie, though, was a "grownup" when he got married and now he & brandi have 2 children. He had a lot more to take into consideration when breaking those vows. Not saying he should have stayed in the marriage if it was truely broken and couldn't be fixed, but he would have been wise to have been discrete about LeeAnn until the divorce was well under way, at the very least.

Aaaaand ... the customary denial :rolleyes:

BITCH PLEASE: Eddie Cibrian Denies Cheating On LeAnn Rimes

Eddie Cibrian pissed all over the rumor from Star Magazine that he creeped out on LeAnn Rimes with his estranged wife Brandi Glanville. Eddie got maaaaaaaad on his Twitter and waved a finger at both Brandi and Star for co-piloting a bull dozer headed straight for his happy home with LeAnn. Don't they know that only Eddie and LeAnn are allowed to do that kind of shit?! Here's Eddie unleashing his wrath on the both of 'em:

Once again my ex has stooped to a new low attempting to sabotage my beautiful relationship with LeAnn. Not surprisingly the ONLY magazine that decided to run the story shares the same credibility and delusion as my ex. They should be ashamed of themselves.

BUT WAIT! A different source backed up Brandi's claim to E! Online. This source says that Eddie did pass his peen to Brandi, but it was shortly after he left her for LeAnn. The source explains, "LeAnn knew about it 100 percent! Obviously, she was upset. Eddie and Brandi were intimate after he and LeAnn were together, but it only happened twice."

LeAnn went on her own Twitter to defend Eddie, and said they are in Montana to escape the bullshit by locking themselves up in a cabin. More like LeAnn is locking up Eddie's dick before he sticks it in another snatch that doesn't belong to her. Nice try, LeAnn. I'm sure there are some devastatingly sessy bears, geese, horses, coyotes, platypuses and trout in Montana that Eddie just won't be able to resist. Eddie is a for real whore who gets the shakes if he doesn't hump on a different piece.

LeAnn even posted a "Yup, this bitch is mine!" picture on her Twitter last night. Braggy bitch.

Posted Image

I'm telling you, Eddie's anal gland lips will be pressed up against a lady moose or a farmer with womanly hips by the start of the weekend. YOU CAN RUN AND TELL THAT!

Posted by: Michael K