Maxiemom

Lindsay Lohan still broke and a mess

Lindsay Lohan Gets Merciful Sentence for Theft

50 minutes ago by TMZ Staff

Lindsay Lohan dodged a huge bullet today -- she won't be locked up in jail ... this after pleading no contest to misdemeanor theft.

Lindsay's attorney Shawn Holley entered the plea a few minutes ago -- Lindsay wasn't in court.

Judge Stephanie Sautner said during the hearing, she doesn't believe Lindsay's problem is substance abuse, but rather her problems are more deeply rooted and she is self-medicating to relieve those problems. As a result, Judge Sautner is not requiring Lindsay to undergo substance abuse counseling.

Lindsay will not get additional time for the theft. She will be required to serve 120 days for her probation violation, and we've learned the Sheriff's Department may allow Lindsay to do the time at home, with an electronic monitoring device.

In reality, the 120 days will amount to 14 days. But during that time, Lindsay cannot leave her home, even to do community service.

Lindsay must complete psychological counseling and a shoplifters alternative class -- seriously.

Once Lindsay completes her 480 hours of community service, her probation in the DUI case will terminate, but Lindsay is now on 3 years probation for the theft -- so if she screws up again, she's screwed.

but rather her problems are more deeply rooted and she is self-medicating to relieve those problems. As a result, Judge Sautner is not requiring Lindsay to undergo substance abuse counseling.

I'm sorry what? Isn't that the reason for everyone to be addicted to drugs/alcohol/anything?

so if she screws up again, she's screwed.

Like we haven't heard that EVERY single time :rolleyes:

Lindsay will not get additional time for the theft. She will be required to serve 120 days for her probation violation, and we've learned the Sheriff's Department may allow Lindsay to do the time at home, with an electronic monitoring device.

Because that monitoring bracelet worked oh so well the last time???

Oh thank god. I was really afraid they were going to throw the book at her this time.

:4biggrin: Classic line.

I'm pissed, but enjoyed knowing that all the suspicions about her drinking and drugging while she was "in recovery" are true true true. Still on probation.... she'll be in jail yet.

Dumber than a box of rocks.

Lohan Flunks Booze Test -- Ordered to Court

6/22/2011 6:11 PM PDT by TMZ Staff

Lindsay Lohan tested positive for alcohol earlier this month ... and has been ordered to appear in front of an L.A. County Superior Court judge tomorrow morning ... and the Probation Dept. wants her in jail.

Here's what we know. Lindsay was tested twice last week. Sources tell TMZ ... Lindsay tested positive for alcohol on one of the tests and negative on the other. In both tests, she tested negative for drugs. One of the tests was administered just after Lindsay had a rooftop barbecue party.

Sources tell TMZ ... the L.A. County Probation Department will ask Judge Stephanie Sautner to yank her out of house arrest and throw her in L.A. County Jail.

And, we're told, members of the D.A.'s office -- will make an appearance as well, to lower the boom on Lindsay. The D.A. is still handling the DUI probation part of Lindsay's criminal saga. The L.A. City Attorney is handling the necklace case.

The Probation Department is pissed off because they tried to force Lindsay to take two tests in May but Lindsay's lawyer, Shawn Holley, refused to make Lindsay submit, claiming it wasn't part of her probation. Turns out it was, so Lindsay subsequently took the two tests, one of which she failed.

The Probation Dept. is also ticked that Lindsay is having parties while under house arrest.

Judge Sautner will hold a hearing tomorrow at 10 AM. Of course, we'll be there.

Dumber than a box of rocks.

Lohan Flunks Booze Test -- Ordered to Court

6/22/2011 6:11 PM PDT by TMZ Staff

Lindsay Lohan tested positive for alcohol earlier this month ... and has been ordered to appear in front of an L.A. County Superior Court judge tomorrow morning ... and the Probation Dept. wants her in jail.

Here's what we know. Lindsay was tested twice last week. Sources tell TMZ ... Lindsay tested positive for alcohol on one of the tests and negative on the other. In both tests, she tested negative for drugs. One of the tests was administered just after Lindsay had a rooftop barbecue party.

Sources tell TMZ ... the L.A. County Probation Department will ask Judge Stephanie Sautner to yank her out of house arrest and throw her in L.A. County Jail.

And, we're told, members of the D.A.'s office -- will make an appearance as well, to lower the boom on Lindsay. The D.A. is still handling the DUI probation part of Lindsay's criminal saga. The L.A. City Attorney is handling the necklace case.

The Probation Department is pissed off because they tried to force Lindsay to take two tests in May but Lindsay's lawyer, Shawn Holley, refused to make Lindsay submit, claiming it wasn't part of her probation. Turns out it was, so Lindsay subsequently took the two tests, one of which she failed.

The Probation Dept. is also ticked that Lindsay is having parties while under house arrest.

Judge Sautner will hold a hearing tomorrow at 10 AM. Of course, we'll be there.

That's insulting to a box of rocks.... :shocked:

P6 has a thing today - she cancelled on Matt Lauer AFTER he flew to LA to interview her - because Today Show wouldn't pay her $100K. Twat.

P6 has a thing today - she cancelled on Matt Lauer AFTER he flew to LA to interview her - because Today Show wouldn't pay her $100K. Twat.

I read, on TMZ I think, that she canceled because she knew she'd flunked the alcohol test and she knew she couldn't go on and on about how she's turned her life around after that.

I have to say, I was really disappointed when I read this about her. I really was rooting for her to pull her head out of her ass and straighten herself out finally. Maybe Jamie Spears can adopt Lindsay and do the Britney treatment on her.

anyone want to take bets on if she'll go to jail THIS time??

I hope yes but fear it will be no

Anyone else would have been in jail from the start...

I read, on TMZ I think, that she canceled because she knew she'd flunked the alcohol test and she knew she couldn't go on and on about how she's turned her life around after that.

I have to say, I was really disappointed when I read this about her. I really was rooting for her to pull her head out of her ass and straighten herself out finally. Maybe Jamie Spears can adopt Lindsay and do the Britney treatment on her.

The Matt Lauer interview would have been the perfect opportunity to admit that she screwed up, own her numerous shortcomings, and to publicly announce that she is going off the grid for however long it takes to get herself straightened up once and for all.

However, we all know that she doesn't and probably never will have that in her.

she ought to play the lottery - she's on a roll

Can we at least hope her legit career is over? I think that doing an infomercial for an ebay rip-off is pretty much the dregs. Shawn Holley deserves what she is going to get: all her invoices to Hohan sent to collections for lack of payment. Maybe that is why she looked so PISSED at the press conference afterward.

Oh thank god. I was really afraid they were going to throw the book at her this time.

And it bears repeating . . . . again . . . . and again . . . . .

And it bears repeating . . . . again . . . . and again . . . . .

:4biggrin:

Ummm, ewwww!!!!!

http://www.eonline.com/news/hwood_party_gi...n_caught/264979

Ick Alert! Lindsay Lohan Caught Canoodling...This Time With Her, Um, Mom

Tue., Sep. 20, 2011 1:28 PM PDT by Cristina Gibson

Lindsay and Dina Lohan are frequently party partners—but makeout partners? That's a new one. And a yucky one.

While celebrating Dina's 49th birthday at Beauty & Essex restaurant in NYC, Linds and Dina puckered up for what appears to be an open-mouth smackeroo.

Her brother Cody, sitting to the right, also witnessed this bizarro mother-daughter moment.

So what do LiLo and her mom have to say about this scandalous-looking smooch?

"My comment is that we're not responding to the disgusting insinuations being made," Lindsay's rep tells E! News.

OK, I'm not insinuating anything about the impromptu mash session, but a source does tell me that both Linds (who hasn't been shy about PDAs in recent days) and mom were partying hard that night.

Still, it's possible the photographer just happened to catch them at an awkward angle and it's all perfectly innocent. (We're not sure who took the photo, as outside cameras weren't permitted at the private party.)

But we have to hand it to them. For one day at least, no one's talking about Ali and her odd new look.

Posted Image

Read more: http://www.eonline.com/news/hwood_party_gi...9#ixzz1YcjsjzSZ