Maxiemom

Lindsay Lohan still broke and a mess

Posted Image

Lindsay Lohan Is a Redhead Again

people.com

New work, new hair … is Lindsay Lohan actually staging a comeback?

The actress returned to her roots Thursday, entering a Los Angeles salon with blonde hair and leaving with red. Lohan rose to fame as a redhead, sporting the locks in her early hits like The Parent Trap and Mean Girls. After her trip to the salon, Lohan ran errands with sis Ali — who happened to cut her hair earlier this week.

Lohan has changed hair colors a lot in recent years, generally bouncing between brunette and bright blonde. So perhaps her return to red signifies yet another change; last week, she told Matt Lauer that partying “isn’t my thing anymore,” and last month, a Los Angeles judge told her she “seems to be getting [her] life back on track.”

OMG, she must have been reading our posts and finally listened!! :D

What is up with her double chin? I'm overweight and her chin is still worse than mine in these photos! Bad angle, sure, but I think she's skinny fat, isn't she?

I caught a bit of her SNL show (I TiVoed it, but deleted it before watching the entire episode because it wasn't great... prob more writing than Lindsay's fault though) and she had that puffy look like injections gone wrong. Maybe swelling from a new procedure??

Posted Image

Lindsay Lohan Is a Redhead Again

people.com

New work, new hair … is Lindsay Lohan actually staging a comeback?

The actress returned to her roots Thursday, entering a Los Angeles salon with blonde hair and leaving with red. Lohan rose to fame as a redhead, sporting the locks in her early hits like The Parent Trap and Mean Girls. After her trip to the salon, Lohan ran errands with sis Ali — who happened to cut her hair earlier this week.

Lohan has changed hair colors a lot in recent years, generally bouncing between brunette and bright blonde. So perhaps her return to red signifies yet another change; last week, she told Matt Lauer that partying “isn’t my thing anymore,” and last month, a Los Angeles judge told her she “seems to be getting [her] life back on track.”

OMG, she must have been reading our posts and finally listened!! :D

MUCH better. But that still isn't her hair, is it? Seems I've seen some bad extensions hanging from that bloated head of hers.

I noticed that they had her in red wigs a lot on SNL. I was thinking they were trying to convince her to go back. With making no other changes, just the color change improves her looks 50 percent.

Edited by dixiedoodah

Read somewhere that Linds is "dating" Gerard Butler. I'm pretty sure they've met (cough*cough) before. According to Ted, Linds is still using but has gotten better at keeping it hidden.

Read somewhere that Linds is "dating" Gerard Butler. I'm pretty sure they've met (cough*cough) before. According to Ted, Linds is still using but has gotten better at keeping it hidden.

Except when she totters out of her car, on video, to switch to the passenger side. She's repulsive.

So we need to start another pool? Clearly another meltdown is coming, and probably more quickly than even the most cynical among us would suspect.

I think we'd all bet the same way :D I think my fav story this week has been her handing out in clubs with her Dad :rolleyes:

I'll be amazed if she actually makes taht movie.

I think they are using her in the same way the Linda Lovelace movie people did. They have no intention of using her, but they are enjoying the attention.

I'll be amazed if she actually makes taht movie.

I think they are using her in the same way the Linda Lovelace movie people did. They have no intention of using her, but they are enjoying the attention.

Really good theory.

Posted Image

Hate to say it, but not bad looking....

Lohan looks ok - compared to other photos of herself. She cannot come close to Elizabeth Taylor. Taylor's expression is so much.....MORE.

Lohan looks ok - compared to other photos of herself. She cannot come close to Elizabeth Taylor. Taylor's expression is so much.....MORE.

Big difference between one photo, and acting in an entire 2 hour long movie :D Have to say though, didn't think she could even pull off the one photo. :unsure:

I have to remind myself - it's Lifetime. Their movie quality isn't great. It's Heather Locklear. Who is a a decent actress, but she's a tv actress and that's what she does well. What a come down for Lohan, who I used to think (7-10 years ago....) could maybe act. Haven't seen any evidence of that lately, so I'm not holding my breath......

I have to remind myself - it's Lifetime. Their movie quality isn't great. It's Heather Locklear. Who is a a decent actress, but she's a tv actress and that's what she does well. What a come down for Lohan, who I used to think (7-10 years ago....) could maybe act. Haven't seen any evidence of that lately, so I'm not holding my breath......

Hohan has an edge to her, always has. Elizabeth Taylor was a handful, but she never came across as street trash. Lindsay can't get rid of that.

I'm seeing more Stockard Channing than Elizabeth Taylor in that photo.

That's who! I couldn't place the name, but yeah, you hit it - Stockard Channing.

I don't mean to bring on the apocalypse, but I've always thought there was a resemblance between Snooki and Elizabeth Taylor:

Posted Image Posted Image

Still better looking than current Lohan. Actually - Stockard at her CURRENT age probably looks better than Lohan :rolleyes: Posted Image

More recent photo - her 65th birthday in 2009: Posted Image

Edited by Hoyaheel

Posted Image

Posted Image

Lindsay Lohan on Glee: See New Photos

By Alison Schwartz

Tuesday May 08, 2012 11:15 AM EDT

people.com

Facebook

Tweet

Lindsay Lohan has faced her fair share of critics throughout her career.

But the tables seemed to be turned as she hangs with the McKinley High kids for the May 15 (8 p.m. ET on Fox) episode of Glee.

In exclusive photos from the two-hour special, Lohan, 25, guest-starring as herself, channels her inner judge (the showbiz kind) as she sizes up the competition at Nationals, where the glee club is vying for top honors after last season's upset. They'll take on show choir nemesis Vocal Adrenaline in front of a panel of celebrity judges, including Lohan, Rex Lee and Perez Hilton.

The casting news was announced in March weeks after Lohan, who has officially satisfied her probation terms in her drunk-driving case, hosted Saturday Night Live.

"Glee was fun to do!" she Tweeted Monday. "It made me want to live in a world of musicals where people always just burst out into song & dance!"

Up next for the rebounding star is a role as silver screen legend Elizabeth Taylor in an upcoming Lifetime movie.

Glee airs Tuesday nights on Fox (8 p.m. ET).

She was also spotted having dinner with Woody Allan within the last few weeks too. Looks like she's finally trying to get her career back on track, let's see if she can stay sober long enough to do it....

Lindsay Lohan Hospitalized After Car Crash: Report

Friday June 08, 2012 04:25 PM EDT

people.com

Lindsay Lohan was hospitalized after her Porsche collided with a truck Friday in Los Angeles, according to a report.

Her car's window was shattered, the bumper smashed and the airbag deployed after the crash with the 18-wheeler, TMZ.com reports.

Lohan's condition is not known, though she is reportedly in the hospital with doctors performing tests.

According to TMZ, an ambulance was called to the scene.

Lohan, 25, has been filming Liz & Dick, an Elizabeth Taylor biopic for Lifetime, in Los Angeles recently.

I wouldn't wish anyone to be hurt in a car accident not even Lindsay. I just can't help but wonder if she got "so hurt she needs pain meds" or... really what the real story is. I know her car is smashed up but my belief in LL is squat.