Maxiemom

Lindsay Lohan still broke and a mess

Are these real??? Is she really doing this?

Since you posted at 4:55 am, I'm guessing you're not fully caffinated yet. ;)

They're fake. I got them form a blog I was reading earlier.

Are these real??? Is she really doing this?

Since you posted at 4:55 am, I'm guessing you're not fully caffinated yet. ;)

They're fake. I got them form a blog I was reading earlier.

Haha, I think it was actually 5:55 when I posted. It was an early morning for me today!

Still, though, I can't blame caffeine (or lack thereof) ... I could totally see her crazy ass doing this, and I could totally see SCH acting as though it was perfectly normal. I was more surprised that I hadn't seen this yet! But seriously, they are 'shopped so well I can't actually tell they are fake!

Anyway, thanks for the gifs - very entertaining and very funny :D

Posted Image

Lindsay to Max George

SURPRISE!!

I'm Backstage at Your Concert

TMZ

Lindsay Lohan is still hot on the trail of Max George -- following him ... like a common groupie ... from NYC to Philadelphia last night, and even popped up backstage at a 'Wanted' gig.

Lindsay somehow scored a VIP pass to the Jingle Ball -- where The Wanted performed -- and was seen signing autographs for fans.

Of course, the last time LiLo tried cozying up to Max ... she got sloppy drunk, rejected by the boy-bander, and ended up in handcuffs after fighting with a woman inside of an NYC nightclub.

No word if Lindsay actually got to spend time with her man-crush this time around.

Umm... crossing state lines while under probation?? Wonder if her probation officer knows about this....

Not even getting my hopes up. At this rate the judge will give her some homemade cookies and tell her not to be such a bad girl.

Don't forget telling her that Santa will put her on the naughty list. Oh, frostbite! :rolleyes:

UGH THIS BITCH

Lindsay Lohan Skipping Court, Following The Wanted to London

Lindsay Lohan is staying the course.

Not the behavioral one advised by the law, according to some, but most definitely the geographical one mapped out by The Wanted's tour manager.

Lohan will not be showing up for a court date Wednesday in Los Angeles pertaining to her summer car accident, instead opting to jet overseas with the five new men in her life, sources confirm to E! News.

To be clear, Lohan is not going to get in trouble for not attending the 8:30 a.m. hearing. She is not required to appear because the charges pending against her are misdemeanors and attorney Shawn Holley will be there to represent her.

Lohan is facing counts of willingly resisting, obstructing, or delaying an officer in the course of their duties; providing false information to an officer; and reckless driving stemming from the aftermath of her June 8 smashup on Malibu's Pacific Coast Highway.

But, for now, it's off to London and then Dubai with rumored love interest Max George and his boy-band mates within the next 24 hours, a source says.

source: eonline

I'm confused. So this isn't the hearing in which the judge can revoke her probation? And you know what? We need a poll, with the answer in HOURS, for when The Wanted tells her to get lost. This is just like the whole Linda Lovelace thing... the girl is being used for publicity, and there is an expiration date on that.

Edited by annabeast

Page Six today reporting that Lohan never thanked Charlie Sheen for giving her $100,000 to help with her tax bill. Not even a text message.

Godawful trashy bitch.

Page Six today reporting that Lohan never thanked Charlie Sheen for giving her $100,000 to help with her tax bill. Not even a text message.

Godawful trashy bitch.

And I'm pretty sure she didn't forward that $100K to Uncle Sam either.

I'm confused. So this isn't the hearing in which the judge can revoke her probation?

Lindsay Lohan Facing 8 Months In Jail

TMZ

Lindsay Lohan is exactly one day away from having her probation revoked ... and the end game could be 245 days in the slammer ... TMZ has learned.

Law enforcement sources connected with her most recent case tell TMZ ... when Lindsay is arraigned Wednesday for allegedly lying to cops and reckless driving in connection with her car accident last June ... the judge will revoke her probation in the jewelry heist case and set a date for a hearing to formally decide if Lindsay violated the terms of her probation by breaking the law again.

We're told the hearing will be conducted at the same time Lindsay stands trial on the criminal charges. And get this -- even if Lindsay is found not guilty in the criminal case, the judge can still rule she violated her probation because the standard of proving a probation violation is significantly lower than proving guilt beyond a reasonable doubt.

The stakes for Lindsay are high -- up to 8 months in jail, and that doesn't include jail time if she's convicted in the car accident case.

Sources tell us ... the L.A. City Attorney is "out for blood" and they will file papers Wednesday asking that Lindsay's probation be revoked. Fact is ... the judge does it on her own ... the prosecutors don't even have to ask for it, but their voice will certainly be heard.

Dear Friends,

I'm going to be super busy at work tomorrow so I'm relying on you all to keep the posts coming. I'll have to sneak peaks to get the updates. Yes, I'll be bringing popcorn.

Dear Friends,

I'm going to be super busy at work tomorrow so I'm relying on you all to keep the posts coming. I'll have to sneak peaks to get the updates. Yes, I'll be bringing popcorn.

Kiki, I hope that whatever we have to post is worth the popcorn and your sneak peaks. Fingers crossed! :)

Let the posts begin...

From TMZ:

The L.A. City Attorney isn't wasting any time ... TMZ has learned, prosecutors have already filed papers asking the court to revoke Lindsay Lohan's probation.

TMZ broke the story ... the L.A. City Attorney had been planning to file docs asking the judge to revoke her probation in her jewelry heist case ... but now, it's official. As sources told us, prosecutors are "out for blood."

According to the L.A. City Attorney's office, prosecutors want Lindsay's probation revoked because of the criminal charges recently filed against her in Santa Monica, stemming from her car accident on PCH this summer ... after which she lied to cops about being behind the wheel.

But the City Attorney's move is just a formality -- the judge doesn't need prosecutors' input ... she'll be revoking Lindsay's probation on her authority alone.

Lindsay is set to be arraigned tomorrow morning on 3 misdemeanor counts -- lying to cops, obstruction, and reckless driving.

From eonline:

Lindsay Lohan's impromptu tour with The Wanted has come to an end.

Sources tell E! News that the embattled LiLo has canceled plans to jump the pond to be with her new Wanted pal, Max George. This also means she won't be hopping over to Dubai with the Brit-pop group.

Why the sudden about-face? While some peeps in The Wanted camp thought it was because Lohan is forbidden to leave the U.S. because of her probation issues, she actually is allowed to travel abroad.

Perhaps it's because she and George aren't officially dating. "All they're doing is hanging out," a source said of the twosome, who are no longer following each other on Twitter.

While Lohan is believed to still be in New York, her attorney will be in a Los Angeles courtroom tomorrow for an arraignment on the misdemeanor changes stemming from her November traffic accident in Santa Monica, in which the Porsche she was driving collided with a truck.

Let the posts begin...

From TMZ:

The L.A. City Attorney isn't wasting any time ... TMZ has learned, prosecutors have already filed papers asking the court to revoke Lindsay Lohan's probation.

TMZ broke the story ... the L.A. City Attorney had been planning to file docs asking the judge to revoke her probation in her jewelry heist case ... but now, it's official. As sources told us, prosecutors are "out for blood."

According to the L.A. City Attorney's office, prosecutors want Lindsay's probation revoked because of the criminal charges recently filed against her in Santa Monica, stemming from her car accident on PCH this summer ... after which she lied to cops about being behind the wheel.

But the City Attorney's move is just a formality -- the judge doesn't need prosecutors' input ... she'll be revoking Lindsay's probation on her authority alone.

Lindsay is set to be arraigned tomorrow morning on 3 misdemeanor counts -- lying to cops, obstruction, and reckless driving.

From eonline:

Lindsay Lohan's impromptu tour with The Wanted has come to an end.

Sources tell E! News that the embattled LiLo has canceled plans to jump the pond to be with her new Wanted pal, Max George. This also means she won't be hopping over to Dubai with the Brit-pop group.

Why the sudden about-face? While some peeps in The Wanted camp thought it was because Lohan is forbidden to leave the U.S. because of her probation issues, she actually is allowed to travel abroad.

Perhaps it's because she and George aren't officially dating. "All they're doing is hanging out," a source said of the twosome, who are no longer following each other on Twitter.

While Lohan is believed to still be in New York, her attorney will be in a Los Angeles courtroom tomorrow for an arraignment on the misdemeanor changes stemming from her November traffic accident in Santa Monica, in which the Porsche she was driving collided with a truck.

He Un-Tweeted her???? Hahhahahhaa!

Lindsay Lohan

PROBATION REVOKED

TMZ

Lindsay Lohan's probation was revoked this morning in court ... just like we told you it would be ... and the judge has now set a hearing to decide whether to lock Lindsay up for the better part of a year.

Lindsay -- who wasn't present -- was arraigned this AM on charges that she lied to cops and drove recklessly when she crashed her Porsche on Pacific Coast Highway last June.

TMZ broke the story ... Lindsay's probation in the jewelry heist case would be revoked as a result of the new charges. The judge who arraigned her -- Commissioner Jane Godfrey -- scheduled a hearing for January 15th on the probation violation.

If Godfrey decides Lindsay did violate her probation, Lindsay could face 245 days in the pokey.

But as we reported ... the Commish is not a big fan of jail, so Lindsay may skate yet again.

Step 1 complete, now let's see what happens in Step 2....