princess

Celeb Death Watch

I guess that the latest name to add to the list is actor Taylor Negron.

God bless you and his family always!!!

Holly

P.S. Cancer is what took him over the weekend and my introduction to him was watching him sit on the nachos in that Angels In The Outfield film.

:blink:

TMZ

Leonard Nimoy was rushed to the hospital after severe chest pains prompted a 911 call ... TMZ has learned.

Law enforcement sources say the legendary "Star Trek" star was transported to UCLA Medical Center last Thursday.

We're told paramedics weren't taking chances with Captain Spock and got him in front of a doctor ASAP. Nimoy's been in and out of hospitals multiple times in the last few months.

Nimoy announced he was suffering from COPD back in 2014, and even though he quit smoking more than 30 years ago ... he blames his illness on decades of lighting up.

We've reached out to Nimoy's rep for comment ... but no word back yet.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz3SbU4B1Xs

Leonard Nimoy has died. His last tweet seems all the more poignant now, clearly written with some forethought four days ago.

@TheRealNimoy: A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory. LLAP

Leonard Nimoy has died. His last tweet seems all the more poignant now, clearly written with some forethought four days ago.

@TheRealNimoy: A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory. LLAP

:(

:(

Wow, this makes me sad. I grew up with the original Star Trek (my dad was a big fan) and I loved "Three Men and a Baby" which he directed eons ago.

Live long and prosper Mr. Nimoy!

• Like 1

I have been to four funerals in the past few weeks, none of them famous, and all different ages. I guess it comes with the changing of the seasons.