mostlylurker

Oscars 2012

good lord, she looked like a fool at the oscars. Posing twice in the same leg out thing so we can how "sussual" she is. We get it. Youre not a virgin. You can go now.

brilliant. the bald guy who one is making fun of her. awesome.

good lord, she looked like a fool at the oscars. Posing twice in the same leg out thing so we can how "sussual" she is. We get it. Youre not a virgin. You can go now.

I bet she is ordering a voodoo doll of him to punish him for daring to mock her.

I didn't watch, but someone described a moment where she stood at a mike and paused as if she was awaiting applause, and she got crickets instead. If accurate, AWESOME!!

She is turning into a handsome woman. She probably will hate me saying this. She needs to gain weight so her face is a little fuller.

The pose was hysterical - did you see the live performance Princess? You must find it. She settled herself into it like she was a dancer trying to set her position for the beginning of the dance.

I was reading Lainey's tweets - she compared Angelina to Posh Beckham, she of the PoseHard. Wow.

My husband sort of looked up and said "WTF"????

Somewhere else (Gawker?) called Angelina's right leg the breakout joke/star of the night. And it spawned a verb already! "Jolieing"

Yes, caught the live and actually backed it up and watched again because I couldn't believe it!! :shocked: She made a fool of herself, you can hear people laughing.

Kind of a bad video, but in case....

Wow, i had a totally different read on what she was doing. I thought she was being sarcastic in the extreme by making fun of all the possers on the read carpet and all the cutsey starlets posing at award events. I mean, really, she was so fucking obvious in her posing both on the dias and red carpet. I don't know if I have ever seen her do that before.

The writer who attempted to make fun of her did not do himself any favors in my book. In attempting to make fun of her he showed himself to be pretty classless in his (most likely) one moment of fame.

As for Angelina -- she has weathered worse - if all this backlash is any indication, she is probably sitting back having a great "fuck you if you can't take a joke!" moment.

Having said all that, I thought the dress was great and she looked hot in it. (Joan is going to have a field day tonight!)

Sandra, poor darling, looked like she went from best dressed to worse dressed.

Edited by tyler

Tyler - I hope she was joking. The writers are the same guys that write Community, so of course they would make fun, it's part of who they are.

However, she doesn't seem to be a funny person, or even have a sense of humor. If Brad had done it, I would thought it was suppose to be a joke.

My girls and I were grading the dresses as they were coming down the carpet and we all agreed about Sandra. Until she turned around and then I hated that the top of her dress looked like that in front. I loved everything but the front top. And that is unfortunate.

Tyler - I hope she was joking. The writers are the same guys that write Community, so of course they would make fun, it's part of who they are.

However, she doesn't seem to be a funny person, or even have a sense of humor. If Brad had done it, I would thought it was suppose to be a joke.

My girls and I were grading the dresses as they were coming down the carpet and we all agreed about Sandra. Until she turned around and then I hated that the top of her dress looked like that in front. I loved everything but the front top. And that is unfortunate.

If she hadn't posed on the red carpet with her leg out (and truthfully, the pose wasn't that bad, it was her self-aware ego that went along with it that I found more of a turnoff), then yeah, I might have thought her present schtick was tongue in cheek, but you're right, she just doesn't seem to have that sense of humor to pull it off.

Wow, i had a totally different read on what she was doing. I thought she was being sarcastic in the extreme by making fun of all the possers on the read carpet and all the cutsey starlets posing at award events. I mean, really, she was so fucking obvious in her posing both on the dias and red carpet. I don't know if I have ever seen her do that before.

The writer who attempted to make fun of her did not do himself any favors in my book. In attempting to make fun of her he showed himself to be pretty classless in his (most likely) one moment of fame.

As for Angelina -- she has weathered worse - if all this backlash is any indication, she is probably sitting back having a great "fuck you if you can't take a joke!" moment.

Tyler, I disagree about the screenwriter, Jim Rash. He was hilarious. I'd rather go to an after party with him than Angelina. No one there had to guess if he was joking or not - it was obvious and I didn't think it was disrespectful. It was just spontaneous and in good fun. And if she's pissed about it, then she should apply the "fuck you if you can't take a joke!" mantra. :1smile:

Edited by Serendipity

Oh, don't get me wrong. I don't think she is pissed off at the writer or anybody else -- I don't think she can be bothered -- anything but -- I think she was putting everyone on and if she is saying "fuck you" its to people who just didn't get it. As far not being a funny person? Ummmm I think she may have her moments -- few and far between though they may be.

As for ego -- if I could wear half of what she wears, I would be flaunting it all over town too.

I think the prime example of who she could be making fun of is Jennifer Lopez/Cameron Diaz. Don't get me wrong - they both looked fabulous -- the obvious posing however is a bit much.

I can't wait until Fashion Police tonight. Like I said, Joan is going to have a fucking field day.

Okay, who wants to weigh in on Fishstick's cape?

Edited by tyler

Yes, caught the live and actually backed it up and watched again because I couldn't believe it!! :shocked: She made a fool of herself, you can hear people laughing.

Kind of a bad video, but in case....

Totally quick clips, you you can see both Angelina and the next guy making fun of her video clips here.

I didn't think it was that bad, however she WAS WALKING THE RED CARPET!! You have your assistant at the end holding your cape for you so you don't have to freeze during the ceremony, but when you're walking the red carpet where the entire point of it is to get your pic taken and see what you're wearing, you don't wear the coat!! :censored:

I didn't think it was that bad, however she WAS WALKING THE RED CARPET!! You have your assistant at the end holding your cape for you so you don't have to freeze during the ceremony, but when you're walking the red carpet where the entire point of it is to get your pic taken and see what you're wearing, you don't wear the coat!! :censored:

Kelly Osborne and the stylist who was on with her along with some actress (sorry I forget name) had a total girl moment over the cape. They loved that she wore it on the red carpet. I liked the idea of the cape, but it was too military looking. I agree she should have walked the carpet sans cape -- the dress looked like it fit her like a glove.

Umm Gwennie and Angie on the same red carpet -- pose off anybody? :banana:

I won't quote all of Lainey's article on Jolie: http://www.laineygossip.com/Articles/Detai...the-Oscars-2012

Her theory is that Gwyneth made Jolie nervous.....

Jennifer Aniston is one thing. Jennifer Aniston isn’t too much of a worthy opponent. Gwyneth Paltrow on the other hand, that might be a more formidable adversary. Oh it’s been a long night and day. Would you just let me sh-t disturb?

Yeah, sure, she coulda just been nervous.

Or....

Like I said earlier, the Oscars are Gwyneth’s ‘hood. She’d just swept down that carpet in that cape like she grew up at the Academy headquarters. Everyone there is friends with her. Her little piece with RDJ was well received. And meanwhile, the Jolie, after a glass of wine, gets a f-cked up intro by Billy Crystal, and already a little unsteady, knowing that Gwyneth and her meangirls were watching, may have just reverted to throwing up the old defence mechanism...

I’m sexy, it will protect me.

I would recommend all the the Oscars posts on Lainey's blogs - nice photos & their opinions on the dresses. Funny Katie Holmes/Natalie Portman photo!

the dress looked like it fit her like a glove.

Hate to admit it, but fish-stick's dress was one of my favs. :unsure:

I HATED JLo's dress. It made my eyes bleed, globes and all.

Posted Image

Posted Image

I didn't know there was a rivalry going on... anyone know the back story?

Is it just me or Fishsticks walked upon the stage like a land crab?

She seemed to walk sideways!

I didn't know there was a rivalry going on... anyone know the back story?

riiiigggggghtttt! Not for a moment -- Angie ended up with Brad and they both have Oscars. Whats to be jealous of? I am kind of liking my "pose off" idea. :4biggrin:

(I am sure that they have been at the Oscars "together" before)