princess

Tiger Woods

I'm really surprised that more women aren't involved in this type of

behaviour;getting into relationships with famous/powerful men and

blackmailing them for their silence.I have a feeling that all 3 of

the women are relishing in their new found fame and notoriety.

This women may or may not have been skanks BUT I and most

heterosexual men would sleep with Rachel Uchitel...without a

second's thought.No question.However,it would be very casual

relationship...nothing deep or meaningful.

Well... I am not sure how to say this, but, really, I had a higher opinion of men than that. When I look at all three of these women, I see fake breasts, lots of makeup, tight clothing, and very homely faces. Tiger's wife is ten, no, a hundred times more attractive than any of these women. Seriously, I could go to a salon and get my hair and make-up done, and I would come out looking far hotter than these skanks, and I'm nothing to look at.

These women will be the "Real Housewives" in ten years. It's all hair, surgery and makeup.

So my question for the men who would have sex with these women without a second thought, asked in all honesty and perhaps rhetorically, is, wouldn't it be just as exciting and more hygienic to invest in a good doll? :3huh:

Amen, Empress!! :4biggrin:

totally agree, empress. Certain kind of men would sleep with Vegasy types without a 2nd thought. The ones who view women without a 2nd thought. I mean those who go in for the vegas life style are certain kind of person. Plenty of men I know wouldnt touch them with a 10 inch condom, even if they found them physically attractive. bottom line isnt that he's got cheap tastes. Its that he's been married for 10 mins and whoring it up all over the place. If you want to whore it up, be Clooney and dont marry.

I'm really surprised that more women aren't involved in this type of

behaviour;getting into relationships with famous/powerful men and

blackmailing them for their silence.I have a feeling that all 3 of

the women are relishing in their new found fame and notoriety.

This women may or may not have been skanks BUT I and most

second's thought.No question.However,it would be very casual

relationship...nothing deep or meaningful.

Well... I am not sure how to say this, but, really, I had a higher opinion of men than that. When I look at all three of these women, I see fake breasts, lots of makeup, tight clothing, and very homely faces. Tiger's wife is ten, no, a hundred times more attractive than any of these women. Seriously, I could go to a salon and get my hair and make-up done, and I would come out looking far hotter than these skanks, and I'm nothing to look at.

These women will be the "Real Housewives" in ten years. It's all hair, surgery and makeup.

So my question for the men who would have sex with these women without a second thought, asked in all honesty and perhaps rhetorically, is, wouldn't it be just as exciting and more hygienic to invest in a good doll? :3huh:

Amen, Empress!! :4biggrin:

From the Daily Mail

Grasping women as tawdry as Tiger Woods

By Amanda Platell

Last updated at 12:51 AM on 05th December 2009

Even by the standards of celebrity sex scandals, Tiger Woods's fall from grace has been spectacularly seedy. Yes, marriages sometimes fail - and even the most saintly star can struggle with temptation. But Tiger didn't fall passionately in love with another woman. He revelled in casual sexual liaisons with opportunistic women he picked up in bars and clubs. How grubby can you get?

He is a fool, a cheat and a disappointment to all his fans. Yet isn't there something even more tawdry about the behaviour of the women who exploited his stupidity for the most venal reasons?

These are the the kind of famejunkies who sleep with powerful men, knowing one text message, one voicemail, is their ticket to a sordid little goldmine.

Does anyone believe 'socialite' Rachel Uchitel kept hundreds of sexually explicit texts and emails from Woods for romantic reasons? If she was so fond of the golfer, why go through the pantomime of calling a press conference then cancelling it at the last moment, amid rumours of $1million hush money.

Or how about the cocktail waitress, the appropriately named Jaimee Grubbs? How much, I wonder, was she paid for her story of their two-year affair, complete with conveniently kept texts from Woods telling her to go to the bathroom and take pictures of herself on her mobile phone doing 'something very naughty'?

Even Tiger's own family appear to be more interested in his money than in his emotional wellbeing. His over-protective mother, Tida, has tried to control his personal life since he was a teenager, even making him break off from his childhood sweetheart. Later she would accuse every woman who came near him of being a gold-digger - while she was the one flying around in his private jet and living lavishly off his credit cards. Tiger's formidable wife, Elin, has even accused her mother-in-law of turning a blind eye to her son's alleged liaisons with Rachel Uchitel.

As for Elin herself, she has called in the lawyers to renegotiate her prenuptial agreement so that if she stays, her potential pay-off rockets from $20million to $300 million if they divorce later. If she wants to save her marriage, it's a strange way to go about it. Maybe Tiger's mum was right after all.

I repeat, Tiger Woods has proved he is a deeply flawed human being. But is his appalling selfishness any more troubling than that of the women he bedded, or even wedded?

From the NY Post

Tiger’s good-guy image manufactured from start

Last Updated: 3:43 AM, December 1, 2009

Posted: 2:51 AM, November 30, 2009

We can never allow it to be only what it is. Tiger Woods is the greatest golfer in the history of the game. We can’t stop there. No, he’s also the world’s greatest human. And to suggest anything less means you’re the one with the problem. Hmmm, perhaps you even have a problem with the color of Tiger’s skin. Team Tiger, you may recall, dropped that hint, early. So if you know what’s good for you, stick with the story, especially you TV guys: Greatest golfer, greatest human. Got it? Now don’t forget it. But the world’s greatest golfer has a lot in common with all of us. He has character flaws. We’re just not supposed to know that the world’s greatest human is human.

NBC News’ Kristen Dahlgren on Saturday, described Woods as the man with the “golden touch and sterling reputation.” Of course, she did. Why would she think or report otherwise? It comes as thin surprise that Woods and Team Woods have been less than cooperative with authorities in the three days following his 2:25 a.m. domestic car wreck/whatever the heck happened. From the time he was 15, he was taught to beat the rules.

As a kid, identified as a can’t-miss pro, his father and the monolithic rep firm IMG teamed to circumvent USGA rules by funding Woods’ amateur career. IMG hired Earl Woods as a “talent scout” — with the tacit, Rumpelstiltskin-like agreement to deliver Tiger the instant he turned pro. Done and done.

U.S. PGA Tour rules disallow appearance fees. Team Woods beat that, too. It made multi-million dollar endorsement deals with several PGA tournament title sponsors, Buick, among them, thus, although Woods skipped many Tour events, his participation in his sponsors’ events was guaranteed. But you’d never hear that on TV. When Tiger played in a non-major it was due to his commitment to “grow the game” and to charitably serve the “host community.” When he didn’t play, he was “resting.”

Even his first TV ad, in 1996 for Nike, days after he turned pro, was disturbingly dishonest. Golf’s most privileged amateur — he’d previously claimed that he didn’t want to be thought of as a minority golfer — spoke of himself as a victim of racial discrimination, unable to play certain courses. While no such fact existed — not for him — black pros who’d suffered genuine racism — Jim Thorpe among them — scorned that ad for what it was: insulting.

Those stories didn’t make it to TV. Natch. Even the softest criticism of Woods & Co., it soon was learned, was prohibited. Violators risked suspension from conducting mere post-round interviews with Woods. From the start, Team Tiger made climate control mandatory.

What soon became obvious on TV — Woods threw foul-mouthed tantrums on the course — was ignored, excused or admired as evidence of his great desire. Such misconduct from others was condemned as inexcusable.

It reached the point of maudlin absurdity four years ago, when Woods’ dad became seriously ill. The TV folks gushed and marveled that Woods, somehow, still was able to play golf! How does he do it?! Surely, he’s the world’s greatest human! Again, it was insulting, as if similar misfortune would allow regular folks to quit working. And in the months before and after his father died, TV’s golf voices again repeatedly insulted us, framing Woods’ love for his father as greater than the love anyone else could have for their father. Hey, he’s also the world’s greatest son! How, weeks after his father’s death, was he even able to grip a club? Even Woods looked sideways at such ridiculous questions and suggestions.

Apparently, though, something ugly happened in and/or near the Woods household, home of the world’s greatest golfer and human, early Friday, creating a climate that even Team Tiger can’t fully control. We’re supposed to be shocked. I suppose.

REUTERS

Does anybody remeber the blind item from a year or two back about the major sports star who basically was busted for having mistresses but a big sports mag wasn't prepared to out him and changed the feature to someone else on the front cover that week, some favour done for not revealing the name of this sports star. The popular guess back then was Tiger Woods.

Listening to NPR this morning, "Only A Game," and a reporter said this behavior has been an open secrect on "the tour" for years, and that he has known about it since he first began covering woods twelve years ago.

Listening to NPR this morning, "Only A Game," and a reporter said this behavior has been an open secrect on "the tour" for years, and that he has known about it since he first began covering woods twelve years ago.

Well...that tells me that Elin knew damn well what she was signing up for. It still doesn't make it right, though. (IMO)

totally agree, empress. Certain kind of men would sleep with Vegasy types without a 2nd thought. The ones who view women without a 2nd thought. I mean those who go in for the vegas life style are certain kind of person. Plenty of men I know wouldnt touch them with a 10 inch condom, even if they found them physically attractive. bottom line isnt that he's got cheap tastes. Its that he's been married for 10 mins and whoring it up all over the place. If you want to whore it up, be Clooney and dont marry.

Tiger may have cheap tastes...as do many other men.However,I think that

many find the "cheap" or vegas-type women alluring in the same manner

that many (not all) women find the bad-boy type irresistible.

Many guys gravitate towards these types of women because it involves

very little effort with virtually no emotional/intellectual investment whatsoever.

Whereas getting involved with strong, intelligent women requires seeing them

as equals..who are worthy of consideration,respect,etc.

It's unfortunate that some men view women in such an unflattering

light but honestly speaking there are very few men who who would be

able to resist a Rachel Uchitel type....even if they found her to be cheap

or intellectually unappealing.However,I think that very few would actually

pursue a relationship with such a woman..

My problem with Tiger's behaviour involves him breaking his marriage

vows not with the (low) quality of women he chose to be involved with.

Report: Tiger Woods Reaches Seven-Figure Deal with Alleged Mistress

Tiger Woods is reportedly paying off his alleged mistress Rachel Uchitel for her silence about their supposed relationship.

RadarOnline.com says sources close to the situation tell them Woods will pay Uchitel over $1 million, but less than $3 million, for a guarantee that she won't release the reported hundreds of emails and texts they've exchanged over the past five months, or admit to their alleged affair publicly.

Radar adds that the negotiations were "acrimonious" at times.

http://www.etonline.com/news/2009/12/81659/index.html

Tiger may have cheap tastes...as do many other men.However,I think that

many find the "cheap" or vegas-type women alluring in the same manner

that many (not all) women find the bad-boy type irresistible.

Many guys gravitate towards these types of women because it involves

very little effort with virtually no emotional/intellectual investment whatsoever.

Whereas getting involved with strong, intelligent women requires seeing them

as equals..who are worthy of consideration,respect,etc.

It's unfortunate that some men view women in such an unflattering

light but honestly speaking there are very few men who who would be

able to resist a Rachel Uchitel type....even if they found her to be cheap

or intellectually unappealing.However,I think that very few would actually

pursue a relationship with such a woman..

My problem with Tiger's behaviour involves him breaking his marriage

vows not with the (low) quality of women he chose to be involved with.

That's what makes Tiger's behavior worse in my opinion than all those "tawdry" women he was sleeping with, he's the one whose married with kids. Women like Jamie and Rachel have been around forever preying on stupid men like Tiger, all he had to do was say ‘I’m not interested’ and go home to his wife and kids. Most guys like to date women like Rachel but when it comes to getting married they want to marry women like Elin.

These women may or may not have been skanks BUT I and most

second's thought

Thanks for being honest; it's really interesting to read a straight man's perspective. A lot of women can't understand how a guy can be married to someone like Elin (or Christie Brinkley, or a lot of the other seemingly-nice, pretty wives out there) and screw around with somone who, in many ways, could be deemed far less attractive.

I'd imagine that it's crystal clear within minutes of meeting someone like this Rachel U. that she is a party girl who will show you a "good time" and happily be your piece on the side whether or not you're married with tiny children. And I can see how that might seem awfully apprealing.

(While I can understand the appeal of party girls like Rachel.... I cannot understand the appeal of the Montreal Expos :4biggrin: )

from dlisted:

Will all of Tiger Wood's Mistresses Please Stand Up?

WE'RE ALL STANDING! So, TMZ is saying that a fourth ho is about to step onto the stage and claim that she had a 2-year-long affair with Tiger Woods, which started in 2004 (the year he got married to Elin) when she was 20. The alleged mistress whore is from Orlando, FL and met Tiger while she was working as a cocktail waitress. She has already hired a lawyer. AND....

Radar reports that three other trollops are waiting in the wings to declare that they also rubbed their bits all over Tiger at one point in their lives. Two of them are looking to sell their stories to the highest bidder. The other one, Las Vegas model Jamie Jungers (that's Juggers if you're Tiger), will tell her tale in a British tabloid today.

This brings the Tiger Woods mistress whore tally to 7...and counting. At this point, they should just start a union.

Tiger should just team up with IRS and send out a $100,000 credit to anyone who checks the box labeled, "I was one of Tiger Woods' mistress whores," on their tax forms. Maybe that will stop some whores from running off to tell their story to anyone who will cut them a cashiers check.

And this just confirms that all of us have wasted our lives. Right after high school, we should've moved to Vegas and become cocktail waitresses. There's a 99.9% chance that either Tiger Woods or George Clooney would've put us on payroll.

UPDATE: Make that 8 mistress whores. The Sun claims that Tiger took his illegal fuckery overseas and banged a British presenter a few years ago. Let Tiger's parade of pussy commence!

You just knew that Rachel and Jaimee whats-her-face were the tip of the iceberg. I suspect that women will be coming out of the woodwork (so to speak) for a long, long time.

Tiger’s troubles widen his distance from blacks

‘Two layers of suspicion ... one is the pattern in the race of his partners’

ANALYSIS

By Jesse Washington

updated 9:21 a.m. PT, Sat., Dec . 5, 2009

Amid all the headlines generated by Tiger Woods' troubles — the puzzling car accident, the suggestions of marital turmoil and multiple mistresses — little attention has been given to the race of the women linked with the world's greatest golfer.

Except in the black community.

When three white women were said to be romantically involved with Woods in addition to his blonde, Swedish wife, blogs, airwaves and barbershops started humming, and Woods' already tenuous standing among many blacks took a beating.

On the nationally syndicated Tom Joyner radio show, Woods was the butt of jokes all week.

"Thankfully, Tiger, you didn't marry a black woman. Because if a sister caught you running around with a bunch of white hoochie-mamas," one parody suggests in song, she would have castrated him.

"The Grinch's Theme Song" didn't stop there: "The question everyone in America wants to ask you is, how many white women does one brother waaant?"

As one blogger, Robert Paul Reyes, wrote: "If Tiger Woods had cheated on his gorgeous white wife with black women, the golfing great's accident would have been barely a blip in the blogosphere."

The darts reflect blacks' resistance to interracial romance. They also are a reflection of discomfort with a man who has smashed barriers in one of America's whitest sports and assumed the mantle of the world's most famous athlete, once worn by Muhammad Ali and Michael Jordan.

But Woods has declined to identify himself as black, and famously chose the term "Cablinasian" (Caucasian, black, Indian and Asian) to describe the racial mixture he inherited from his African-American father and Thai mother.

This vexed some blacks, but it hasn't stopped them from claiming Woods as one of their own. Or from disapproving of his marriage to Elin Nordegren, despite blacks' historical fight against white racist opponents of mixed marriage.

On the one hand, Ebonie Johnson Cooper doesn't care that Tiger Woods' wife and alleged mistresses are white because Woods is "quote-unquote not really black."

"But at the same time we still see him as a black man with a white woman, and it makes a difference," said Johnson Cooper, a 26-year-old African-American from New York City. "There's just this preservation thing we have among one another. We like to see each other with each other."

Black women have long felt slighted by the tendency of famous black men to pair with white women, and many have a list of current transgressors at the ready.

"We've discussed this for years among black women," said Denene Millner, author of several books on black relationships. "Why is it when they get to this level ... they tend to go directly for the nearest blonde?"

This tendency may be more prominent due to a relative lack of interracial marriages among average blacks. Although a recent Pew poll showed that 94 percent of blacks say it's all right for blacks and whites to date, a study published this year in Sociological Quarterly showed that blacks are less likely to actually date outside their race than are other groups.

"There is a call for loyalty that is stronger in some ways than in other racial communities," said the author of the study, George Yancey, a sociology professor at the University of North Texas and author of the book "Just Don't Marry One."

The color of one's companion has long been a major measure of "blackness" — which is a big reason why the biracial Barack Obama was able to fend off early questions about his black authenticity.

"Had Barack had a white wife, I would have thought twice about voting for him," Johnson Cooper said.

So do Woods' women say something about the intensely private golfer's views on race?

"I would like to say no, but I think it garners a bit of a yes," Johnson Cooper said.

Carmen Van Kerckhove, founder of the race-meets-pop-culture blog Racialicious, said there have been frequent discussions on her site about the fine line between preference and fetish.

"Is there any difference between a white guy with a thing for blondes, and a non-white guy with a thing for blondes?" asked Van Kerckhove, who has a Chinese mother, a Belgian father and a husband born in America to parents from Benin.

She claims that Asians don't fully embrace Woods, either.

"There are two layers of suspicion toward him," Van Kerkhove said. "One toward the apparent pattern in the race of his partners, and the second in the way he sees himself. ... People have been giving him the side-eye for a while."

There's nothing wrong with wanting a mate who shares your culture, as long as it's for the right reasons, the comedienne Sheryl Underwood said after unleashing a withering Woods monologue on Tom Joyner's radio show.

"Would we question when a Jewish person wants to marry other Jewish people?" she said in an interview. "It's not racist. It's not bigotry. It's cultural pride."

"The issue comes in when you choose something white because you think it's better," Underwood said. "And then you never date a black woman or a woman of color or you never sample the greatness of the international buffet of human beings. If you never do that, we got a problem."

© 2009 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

Tiger Woods' role model status in question

By Lisa Respers France, CNN

December 4, 2009 3:39 p.m. EST

(CNN) -- Lamar Brantley has been handicapped by Tiger Woods.

Brantley runs a Web site, Role Models on the Web. Woods is a featured player. But his decision not to remove the golfer has some people incensed, he said.

"I didn't feel like it was fair to pull him down because none of us are perfect," Brantley said. "The last few days, my comment box has been filled with hate mail and people telling me I should take him down. They are calling him every name in the book."

Once a darling of advertisers and a hero for his life on and off the links, Woods' image has taken a hit in the midst of accusations of infidelity with multiple women.

The controversy began after a single-car accident outside of the Florida mansion the 33-year-old superstar golfer shares with wife, Elin Nordegren, and their two young children.

Speculation about what led up to the accident was heightened after the couple declined to speak with investigators.

Us Weekly published a story alleging that Woods had an affair with Jaimee Grubbs, whom the publication identified as a 24-year-old cocktail waitress. Woods apologized on his Web site for unspecified "transgressions."

The golfer said he had let his family down and offered fans an apology. He also seemed to acknowledge his status as a much-admired superstar.

"I have not been true to my values and the behavior my family deserves," Woods' statement said. "I am not without faults, and I am far short of perfect."

There was a time when many fans thought Tiger Woods to be beyond reproach.

A golfing phenomenon almost from the cradle, he inspired countless young people with his multicultural background and effortless athleticism. Nike, one of his major sponsors, seized on the theme for a commercial in which children of various ages and races uttered the phrase "I'm Tiger Woods."

"When you talk to kids about golf, the first words out of their mouths are 'Tiger Woods,' " said Timothy Sanders, the head golf professional at Forest Park Golf Course in Baltimore, Maryland. "His name is the first that comes to their minds."

Sanders runs a junior golf program where almost 200 young people a year come for instruction.

The golf course is in a predominately African American area of the city. Sanders said many of the youngsters in the program view Woods as a role model because of his talent and achievements. He hopes those qualities don't get lost in the midst of all the controversy surrounding the golfer's personal life.

"I wish that everyone involved would just speak their part and let's go on from there," Sanders said. "These are things that happen in life every day, and they have nothing to do with golf."

Dan Isett, director of public policy for the Parents Television Council, said Woods' story could serve as a moment for parents to impart lessons to their children about celebrities.

"It's important to communicate that celebrities, and in this case athletes, are people, too, and they make mistakes," Isett said. "Just because you see someone on television doesn't mean that they are different than any one else."

The elevation of athletes to role models is not new, said psychotherapist James P. Krehbiel.

"I think part of it is we are fascinated with heroes because they become an extension of who we are," Krehbiel said. "We live through them vicariously, and we develop an identity based on who they are."

Krehbiel said a distinction should be made between a role model, who should be emulated, and a hero, who is to be admired.

"Tiger Woods would fit in with the definition of being a hero," Krehbiel said.

"There's a sense of worship and adulation connected to a figure like that. Then, of course, when they fall from grace and they have their problems, somehow we try to pick up the pieces -- and in many cases now forgiveness is granted quickly and they are back up on their pedestal."

John Tauer, an associate professor of psychology and assistant men's basketball coach at the University of St. Thomas in St. Paul, Minnesota, says Woods' intensely private personal life has played a role in the saga.

"I think that part of the reason this firestorm has hit is that he has been so private, and often times [with] athletes who maintain their privacy, we assume don't have flaws," said Tauer, who has written about athletes as role models for Psychology Today. "A guy like Tiger Woods was elevated to the status of never making any mistakes and that's not true of any humans. I hate to say this, but we like to see people who are viewed as perfect get knocked down a little bit."

Tauer said Woods' carefully cultivated image is now working against him.

"He's made his bed, and no pun intended, he now has to sleep in it," Tauer said. "We reap what we sow; he's certainly helped to create this image and while I think he has every right to ask for privacy, everyone else has a right to be intrigued with the fact that maybe this guy isn't as perfect as we thought."

Brantley, who in addition to running Role Models on the Web is an ordained minister, said countless people have come to his site over the years looking for information about Tiger Woods as a role model.

Children from across the country use the site to nominate their personal role models and share their feelings about what a role model means to them, Brantley said.

Brantley said he believes Woods will now be more admired as an incredible golfer than as a personal hero.

But Brantley said he will continue to take the stance that Woods, whom he has never met, shouldn't be disqualified from admiration simply because of his errors.

"I hope [Woods] appreciates me taking the brunt for him here," Brantley said laughing.

UPDATE: Make that 8 mistress whores. The Sun claims that Tiger took his illegal fuckery overseas and banged a British presenter a few years ago. Let Tiger's parade of pussy commence![/i]

Say hello to number 9! (Who gives him 12 out of 10 in bed! One of them has to be fibbing.)

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/news/63152...iger-Woods.html

Posted Image

List of Woods’ legion of ladies likely to grow

By Courtney Hazlett

The number of women connected to Tiger Woods could topple a dozen by week’s end, according to several sources familiar with Woods’ behavior during his frequent trips to Las Vegas.

Over the course of the weekend, Las Vegas-based Jamie Jungers, New Yorker Cori Rist and Florida-based Mindy Lawton have all been identified as having extramarital connections to Woods, bringing the total of named women up to six. According to British tabloids, Lawton might be Woods’ first mistress; the two met at a Perkins restaurant near Woods’ home where Lawton was a waitress, just two years after Woods married Elin Nordegren.

As for other women who have yet to come out, several prominent Las Vegas-based nightclub managers say that although Woods had women he had a “relationship” with, there were definitely others.

“He wasn’t one to send away someone who was interested. There was a revolving door of women with Tiger,” said one. “I can think of half a dozen off the top of my head. But if you want his business — and you do — you make sure it’s kept as discreet as possible.”

Another person who lives near Woods’ Windermere, Fla., home said that rumors of Woods’ infidelity was nothing new.

“Locally, there were always rumors of women in the community that he’d taken up with,” said the source. “You just never believed it because it seemed insane that he’d risk everything he has to sleep with women who were basically in his backyard. And with Tiger, you just didn’t want to believe it, either.”

Edited by BobbyD

Elin. Leave now, girl...this is getting ridiculously ugly.

He's clearly a nerd who tried to be a player.

To Recap...here is the current board of Tiger's "conquests"

Edited by BobbyD

The longer she stays, the more she's gonna get. ;)

Does that include Herpes? :shocked:

Does that include Herpes? :shocked:

I think she should get out but I also feel sorry for her (Elin). She has two young kids and Tiger has all the money, power and influence. That's the main reason why I can see her hanging around, because she may be worried about what might happen to the kids and her access to them should she decide to leave.

BobbyD's points are good ones, especially the latter. He has potentially been putting both his health and hers at risk. One would hope that all parties involved have been sensible but the sheer number of the revelations (and there will probably be more) would raise health questions and concerns.

Edited because I messed up attributions in the comments.

Edited by chuzhuchichezhan