princess

Tiger Woods

Report: Tiger Woods leaves sex rehab

Golfer Tiger Woods has checked out of a Mississippi sex addiction clinic after completing his treatment program, according to reports.

Woods has spent the last few weeks holed up at the Gentle Path clinic in Hattiesburg to deal with his infidelity issues after his cheating ways were exposed in November.

But he is on his way home to Orlando, Florida after leaving the facility with wife Elin Nordegren on Friday morning, reports RadarOnline.com.

The couple is now planning to spend time alone and work on repairing their fractured marriage after Nordegren allegedly changed her mind about filing for divorce.

source: http://www.sfgate.com

Sexual addiction rehab....what a crock of shit :rolleyes: Just another way to cop-out for your unchecked bad behavior and hope that everyone buys into it. Who do these people think they are kidding?

eta: upon reflection, I wanted to add that I think this about everyone who does this, not just Tiger.

Edited by Hihomumio

Oh, please. They're both doing all this for show. She's pretending to forgive him so she can get the extra $millions he's promised her if she'll stay for 2 more years without looking like a sellout. He's pretending to care about rehab because he wants the public to think he's intent on changing his ways.

Sexual addiction rehab....what a crock of shit :rolleyes: Just another way to cop-out for your unchecked bad behavior and hope that everyone buys into it. Who do these people think they are kidding?

eta: upon reflection, I wanted to add that I think this about everyone who does this, not just Tiger.

I really think the only thing that Tiger cares about rehabbing at this point is his image.

I don't think Tiger and Elin had any great bond with each other, not what I would call 'true love' and probably still don't. But they have a 'true need' for what the other can provide, namely creditbility for endorsements, image, money and so on. If there is no divorce, it's a business arrangement. I don't think they loved each other before, I certainly don't think they do now, but there is something in it for each of them.

Actually a lot of rumors flying around the sports medical world that steroids are the problem. Apparently, the increased sex drive is a byproduct. Golf certainly wouldn't need that revelation if true, so ship him off to rehab.

I don't think Tiger and Elin had any great bond with each other, not what I would call 'true love' and probably still don't. But they have a 'true need' for what the other can provide, namely creditbility for endorsements, image, money and so on. If there is no divorce, it's a business arrangement. I don't think they loved each other before, I certainly don't think they do now, but there is something in it for each of them.

I don't know, I think some of it might have been real, at least for her. I've seen pictures where she's looking him straight in the eyes and it looks like real emotion. Plus, there's her rage, that amount of rage indicates emotion to me, not just anger over a broken contract.

Actually a lot of rumors flying around the sports medical world that steroids are the problem. Apparently, the increased sex drive is a byproduct. Golf certainly wouldn't need that revelation if true, so ship him off to rehab.

actually it decreases sex drive.

I don't know, I think some of it might have been real, at least for her. I've seen pictures where she's looking him straight in the eyes and it looks like real emotion. Plus, there's her rage, that amount of rage indicates emotion to me, not just anger over a broken contract.

from my armchair, id agree.

Me too. You don't react like that if you aren't emotionally involved.

TIGER CHEATED IN REHAB

"I am NOT a sex addict!"

A hostile Tiger Woods exploded with pent-up rage during sex addiction therapy after weeks of treating the entire program as a big joke, a close source told The Enquirer. He denied he has a problem, says the source, ridiculed fellow patients and refused to cooperate with therapists.

The disgraced golfer treated group therapy with such contempt that he caused one female patient to break down in tears, the source says.

"What a cheat!" blasted the source. "Tiger's so-called rehabilitation is a joke. He went into rehab as a sex addict, and he's coming out as one. He has been in complete denial the whole time.

"Tiger isn't about to change his stripes. As soon as his wife Elin takes her eyes off him, he will be hopping into bed with the first bimbo that catches his eye."

Tiger's much-publicized sex therapy was just "a pathetic attempt" to repair his badly tattered image and to save his $105 million-a-year endorsement empire, charges

You might react that way if you were beyond humiliated and pissed off.

You might react that way if you were beyond humiliated and pissed off.

My thoughts exactly.

So . . . any reactions to his public apology speech today? I'm rather split. If he indeed goes back to the therapy and puts off going back to golf, in another year, I might believe he cares about his family more then the fame and money. Lord knows he has enough in investments to retire early or come back and play golf for the game and not the sponsorships.

Then again, I was annoyed at a few parts where he talked about his wife as if it were everyone else's fault that she's been so hurt. Yes, I understand his wanting the media to leave his wife and children alone. What normal person wouldn't want to protect them in that way. But remember, Tiger, you put her in the spotlight, not the news media.

If he really doesn't return to golf for awhile and continues his therapy, I say give them privacy and leave them alone to work on this. Who knows, he might actually want the help he's receiving.

I didn't buy into it at all. It was too scripted, too obviously set up to appease for all his endorsements. His wife not being there with him spoke volumes. He'll pay his dues to make certain bigwigs happy, but he'll be back to the sos before long--once the dust settles and he and Elin have come to some agreement on how they will move forward.

I did not see it, but I stand by my original statement from a few pages back: the only thing Tiger cares about is rehabilitating his image.

Meh. As I see it, having sex with random women is gross, but I was also disgusted by information that came out like the fact that he's always trying to score free meals at every restaurant he goes to, never tips, etc. So, even if he were to clean up his act re. the cheating (somewhat doubtful), he still is an arrogant, self-promoting freeloader.

Which is why if he comes back to golf, I'd like to see it happen with his still not having any sponors or endorsements ever again. I think that would be fair justice.

Personally, I was really happy his wife and especially small children weren't there. I've always resented how they make the wife (thinking of politicians here) stand next to the man while he's on camera doing his speech. I understand the PR aspect of it but as a woman, I've always considered that just further humilation for the wife. Why should she have to be humiliated further? Let the jerk stand there all by himself. He did the deed - let him be humiliated on camera all by his lonesome. Sorry - that's just always bugged me. :4biggrin:

Meh. As I see it, having sex with random women is gross, but I was also disgusted by information that came out like the fact that he's always trying to score free meals at every restaurant he goes to, never tips, etc. So, even if he were to clean up his act re. the cheating (somewhat doubtful), he still is an arrogant, self-promoting freeloader.

Which is why if he comes back to golf, I'd like to see it happen with his still not having any sponors or endorsements ever again. I think that would be fair justice.

Personally, I was really happy his wife and especially small children weren't there. I've always resented how they make the wife (thinking of politicians here) stand next to the man while he's on camera doing his speech. I understand the PR aspect of it but as a woman, I've always considered that just further humilation for the wife. Why should she have to be humiliated further? Let the jerk stand there all by himself. He did the deed - let him be humiliated on camera all by his lonesome. Sorry - that's just always bugged me. :4biggrin:

Totally agree with you Kappy-but her absence does say something, perhaps that she won't tolerate his pr's bullshit :4biggrin: . If I were in her shoes, I wouldn't be standing there either.

I didn't buy into it at all. It was too scripted, too obviously set up to appease for all his endorsements. His wife not being there with him spoke volumes. He'll pay his dues to make certain bigwigs happy, but he'll be back to the sos before long--once the dust settles and he and Elin have come to some agreement on how they will move forward.

Agree. It was too scripted and controlled, apologizing on TV was just PR image rehab. There is nothing more pathetic than watching a 30 year old man apologizing on TV for whoring around and his mother sitting in the front row. LOL. I wanted to barf when he hugged her at the end the whole apology looked too staged and phony.

Agree. It was too scripted and controlled, apologizing on TV was just PR image rehab. There is nothing more pathetic than watching a 30 year old man apologizing on TV for whoring around and his mother sitting in the front row. LOL. I wanted to barf when he hugged her at the end the whole apology looked too staged and phony.

And who actually thinks he won't stray again? Elin knows this. My heart goes out to her.

it sounded like he was reading a book. The only time there was any feeling in it was when he spoke of his wife and asked she be left alone. The rest of the time he seemed like he could care less. At least we know Tiger is a lousy actor cause he sure didn't put any feeling in to his statement. You could tell his keepers put him up to it.

Tiger Woods' wife moves back into family home?

Tiger Woods is making some progress in repairing his fractured marriage to Elin Nordegren - the Swedish model has reportedly moved back into the family home in Florida.

The couple has been living apart since November 2009 after news broke of the disgraced golfer's infidelities.

He entered a rehabilitation facility for sexual addiction therapy earlier this year before making his first public appearance since the scandal hit the headlines at a press conference in February, where he apologized to his family, friends and colleagues.

Nordegren was notably absent from the media gathering, fueling speculation the couple was heading for divorce.

But the couple appears to be working on their marriage - Nordegren was spotted arriving at the Isleworth mansion with the couple's two kids on Wednesday afternoon.

According to TMZ.com, a moving truck showed up at the house soon afterwards and workers were seen taking things into the house.

Read more: http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/sfgate...7#ixzz0hSipaTVC

Woods responders concerned about domestic violence

Associated Press

.ORLANDO, Fla. – The ambulance crew that responded after Tiger Woods crashed his SUV would not allow his wife to ride with him to the hospital because they suspected domestic violence, documents released Friday by the Florida Highway Patrol show.

But a police officer who responded said he didn't know where the crew got that information because he never heard it from anyone at the scene.

The reports also showed Woods' wife, Elin, turned over two bottles of pain pills to troopers after the Nov. 27 crash outside the couple's suburban Orlando home.

Woods crashed his sport utility vehicle into a fire hydrant at 2:30 a.m., and officers found him lying in the street. The couple told investigators Elin Woods smashed the back window of the SUV with a golf club so she could unlock a door and pull him out.

Woods, the world's No. 1 golfer, has strenuously denied his wife abused him.

"Elin never hit me that night or any other night. There has never been an episode of domestic violence in our marriage, ever," Woods said during a televised apology to his wife, family and fans last month.

The crash led to disclosures that Woods had affairs with several women. He was charged with careless driving and fined $164.

The report showed Health Central Hospital, which treated Woods after the crash, refused to release blood test results to investigators without a warrant. The state attorney's office wouldn't request one, saying there wasn't enough probable cause that a crime had been committed.

Cpl. Thomas R. Dewitt, one of the highway patrol investigators, also wrote in his report that he asked for videotape from a security camera at the Woods' home.

"There were two cameras that should have documented (the vehicle) leaving the driveway and portions of the crash," Dewitt wrote.

But the golfer's lawyer, Mark NeJame, told him the couple didn't know if the camera worked and couldn't figure out how to remove the tape.

NeJame told Dewitt he had looked at monitors inside the home and they were blank. There was no indication whether officers got the video despite several requests.

NeJame said he had no comment on the report.

Messages left with the hospital's ambulance service and the FHP were not immediately returned.

Before the latest report by the Highway Patrol, the focus had begun to shift in recent weeks to when Woods would return to professional golf.

Two people with knowledge of Woods' plans told The Associated Press on Thursday that he intends to remain out of golf at least until the Masters in early April. The two people spoke on condition of anonymity because only Woods is supposed to release such information.

Woods has been practicing at Isleworth near his Orlando home the last two weeks, and swing coach Hank Haney flew there recently to work with him.

Woods has not played since Nov. 15, when he won the Australian Masters in Melbourne for his 82nd career victory.

___

AP Golf Writer Doug Ferguson in Doral contributed to this report.