princess

Oscars 2013

Big discussion if Renee Zellweger was drunk on stage when presenting...

I think she was something. Couldn't stand up, couldn't keep her eyes open (worse than normal....)

Posted Image

PEP TALK

Think they're discussing who's prettier? Sexy man Channing Tatum and pretty lady Jennifer Aniston pump each other up before presenting the award for Best Costume Design

Posted Image

MIC CHECK

Can you hear her now? Jennifer Hudson warms up before bringing down the house with her award-winning rendition of "And I Am Telling You I'm Not Going" from her 2006 hit, Dreamgirls.

Posted Image

HELEN'S BROOCH

When you wear an H&M dress to the Oscars that apparently leaves you with quite a bit of leftover cash to burn through. Helen Hunt drops it on $700,000 worth of bling, including this Martin Katz diamond brooch, which she affixed to the back of her mall-store gown, giving new meaning to the term high-low dressing.

Posted Image

Kim Kardashian arrives at the 2013 Elton John AIDS Foundation Oscar Party in West Hollywood, California

Posted Image

Heidi Klum arrives for the 21st Annual Elton John AIDS Foundation's Oscar Viewing Party

Posted Image

Posted Image

Britney Spears Goes Brunette, Debuts New Hair Color at Elton John's Oscars Party

Posted Image

Khloe Kardashian and Kim Kardashian attend the 21st Annual Elton John AIDS Foundation Academy Awards Viewing Party on February 24, 2013 in West Hollywood, California. Credit: Dimitrios Kambouris/Getty

but we should all look so good at 75!

From your mouth to God's ear!

I love Britney's brunette color - much softer and more flattering...

Posted Image

Heidi Klum arrives for the 21st Annual Elton John AIDS Foundation's Oscar Viewing Party

Why is it that someone who is supposed to be some sort of fashionista makes so many missteps --

Posted Image

WINGING IT

Former American Idol judges Randy Jackson and Steven Tyler land at Elton's party in the (big) footsteps of Jim Carrey.

Posted Image

SUPER SMOOCH

That's quite a kiss! Project Runway host Heidi Klum and supermodel Naomi Campbell lock lips after bumping into one another.

Posted Image

JUMP ON IN

Photo bomb! Jesse Tyler Ferguson gets goofy with Miranda Kerr and Orlando Bloom (sidenote: Think they're Modern Family fans?) on the Vanity Fair red carpet.

Posted Image

Miley

Posted Image

Posted Image

ELIZABETH BANKS

Posted Image

ZOOEY DESCHANEL

Posted Image

NAOMI WATTS

Posted Image

VANESSA HUDGENS & SELENA GOMEZ

Posted Image

AMANDA SEYFRIED

Posted Image

Brit Brit

Posted Image

Posted Image

KATE BECKINSALE

Posted Image

GINNIFER GOODWIN

Posted Image

ZOË SALDANA

Posted Image

OLIVIA MUNN

Posted Image

LADIES' NIGHT

Mom-to-be Kim Kardashian puts her selfie skills to use for an impromptu photo shoot with über-model Heidi Klum, whom she met up with at Elton John's annual gala. "Love her," wrote Kardashian.

Posted Image

Why is it that someone who is supposed to be some sort of fashionista makes so many missteps --

Well, as Karl has said, "You know, she never walked Paris..."

Which is his way of saying - she never was a high fashion model. She did catalogs ;-)

Well, as Karl has said, "You know, she never walked Paris..."

Which is his way of saying - she never was a high fashion model. She did catalogs ;-)

She's also going thru a divorce, and I know my female friends tend to be a little wild in their new-found freedom...

honest to god am i the only one who finds tatum channing or channing tatum or whatever his name is's fame inexplicable? there a millions of good looking buff men out there. He is so very bland physicially, has no personal charisma nor acting talent. Ok fine, that may go for many actors. but how'd he get to be a thing? honestly I just don't get his success. I will say yes he can do stripper moves. Which to my mind makes him qualified to be...a stripper.

Natalie Portman - pregnant again or just a badly thought out dress? (shapeless isn't the best if you're trying to avoid bump-speculation....)

And no, I don't get CHanning Tatum either. I enjoyed Magic Mike, ish (I watched it on a flight last fall) but I don't think I've seen anything else he's been in.....

Natalie Portman - pregnant again or just a badly thought out dress? (shapeless isn't the best if you're trying to avoid bump-speculation....)

And no, I don't get CHanning Tatum either. I enjoyed Magic Mike, ish (I watched it on a flight last fall) but I don't think I've seen anything else he's been in.....

I was wondering if she's pregnant again.

Ginnifer Goodwin - this dress style needs to die, quickly. It is flattering to NOBODY.

Olivia Munn - I thought that was Jennifer Lopez. It's certainly J-Lo's dress, screaming "look at me!!!"

Britney - looks great, actually. The hair color is flattering.

Zoe Saldana is wearing a negligee.

:banana: I agree about the Channing guy. He is not handsome at all.

Just because Hiedi was a model doesn't mean she has style or taste. She has made alot of money and thinks she knows what looks good on her. She needs to dress her age.

What's with this side boob style?

I (always the conspiracy theorist - THERE WAS A SECOND GUNMAN!), think Jennifer Lawrence's trip on the way to the stage was planned. I also wouldn't put it past her to have asked Nicholson to hit on her DURING A LIVE INTERVIEW.

I think Channing Tatum plays the game and works the Hollywood system the way the power players & $men like to see. He's reasonably talented but more than that - he'll do what he needs to do to get along and get ahead. I think that is refreshing in divalicious Hollywood......

That said - I don't understand why so many women think he's the hottest thing alive. But then, I never thought Robert Pattinson was all that attractive either, so clearly my tastes don't speak for Mass Market America ;-)

That said - I don't understand why so many women think he's the hottest thing alive. But then, I never thought Robert Pattinson was all that attractive either, so clearly my tastes don't speak for Mass Market America ;-)

But they do speak for me - I agree on both counts!! :1smile:

However, speaking of vampires, I know I'm biased 'cos she's doing me a favour and keeping My Future Husband warm for me at present (literally and figuratively in the first pic!), but I think Nina Dobrev looked gorgeous at Elton's do:

Posted Image

Posted Image

:inlove:

What did y'all think of Michell Obama presenting?

I REALLY don't like my politics and Hollywood gossip mixing. <_< I thought it was... lame (for lack of a better word). Nothing to do with which political party, I just don't like politicians acting like celebs and joining in celeb events. Just like I don't like my celebs getting involved in politics - although I'm okay with them getting involved in human rights issues, just not politics.

What did y'all think of Michell Obama presenting?

I REALLY don't like my politics and Hollywood gossip mixing. <_< I thought it was... lame (for lack of a better word). Nothing to do with which political party, I just don't like politicians acting like celebs and joining in celeb events. Just like I don't like my celebs getting involved in politics - although I'm okay with them getting involved in human rights issues, just not politics.

I agree, mostly. I have less of a problem with Bill Clinton at the golden Globes than MObama at the Oscars, because Bill's been out of office a while now and basically is a fundraiser, advisor, philanthropist etc. But I don't think that she added anything to the ceremony, and I'm left wondering why she squandered her time/image/CQ on it as well.

I didn't like it and not bc of political reasons. I just think that any first lady should be... I dunno... "above" presenting at the Oscars. Charity luncheons, school awards ceremonies, nursing homes: absolutely. But the Academy Awards? Meh.

And it did feel rather politicized to me. Hollywood is a purely Democrat town and I find it hard to believe they'd have asked Laura Bush to present back when her husband was in office. Again, this is not me picking sides but it did feel like Hollywood making a statement... as if we didn't already know.