princess

Owen Wilson

After sneaking around some on “separate vavations” in Maui last week, it would seem that Owen Wilson and Kate Hudson aren’t taking too many precautions to mask their relationship anymore. Owen, 37, was spotted visiting Kate’s Pacific Palisades home this past Friday afternoon.

Earlier on in the day, Kate, 27, took 2 1/2 year old son Ryder Robinson for a bike ride. She was carrying around a little Davines hair care shopping bag. Nearby, Owen was spotted picking up a pair of swimming googles during that time. To go swimming in Kate’s pool, perhaps?

The “secretive” couple was then spotted at the Chateau Marmont hotel later that evening. Owen left a couple hours before Kate left on her own with a girlfriend… Is this blonde bunch in it for the long haul? Hmmm…

justjared

FOOT LOOSE

Owen Wilson is barefoot and busy in Pacific Palisades, Calif., on Friday. The funnyman has reportedly been seeing actress Kate Hudson, and even kept close on a recent Hawaiian vacation, renting a nearby house, PEOPLE reports.

Posted Image

Kate & Owen (Sort Of) Go Public

THURSDAY SEPTEMBER 21, 2006 07:45AM EST

People.com

It's no longer a secret: Kate Hudson and Owen Wilson are definitely out and about and having a fun time together.

Hudson, who separated from Chris Robinson in August, and Wilson are keeping a relatively low profile – but are spending more time together in the public eye, PEOPLE reports in its new issue.

On Sunday, Wilson visited Hudson and pals at her Pacific Palisades, Calif. house. Then, later that evening, the two shared a patio booth at the Polo Lounge in the Beverly Hills Hotel, where they ordered drinks and, at one point, requested that a bamboo divider be placed around their table for privacy.

The You, Me and Dupree costars had also been spotted the week before in Hawaii, where Hudson, 27, was vacationing with son Ryder, 2. Wilson, 37, stayed at a home nearby, and the pair shared a dinner on Sept. 7 with friends at Longhi’s restaurant.

"The chemistry between (Hudson and Wilson), the electricity, was palpable," an onlooker tells PEOPLE. "They really looked into each other, despite the fact that they were among other people."

Wilson’s rep, who previously denied reports of a romance, now has "no comment on his personal life."

But, says a witness at the Polo Lounge, their enjoyment of each other is perfectly clear: Hudson couldn't stop smiling at Wilson all night.

Hudson and Wilson's willingness to be seen out together is a change from last month, when the actress skipped the Aug. 22 London premiere of Dupree and Wilson ended up promoting the film without his costar.

ewww. I hate when celebs go barefoot in the city. It always calls to mind Britney and her gas station bathroom barefoot escapades -_-

But, I think the Wilson brothers are pretty gross in general. Sounds like they schtupp every woman who moves and are hugely into strippers. If he doesn't catch a disease with his feet, he's probably already caught one on his willy.

POOL BOY

Fresh from a swim, Owen Wilson heads to his car Sunday in Los Angeles. The actor has also been making a splash in other areas of his life: He's been spending quality time with gal pal Kate Hudson.

Posted Image

BLONDE ON BLONDE

Owen Wilson gets his hands full with costar Janet Varney on the Los Angeles set of his latest film, Drillbit Taylor, on Monday. In the comedy, Wilson plays a bodyguard hired to protect kids from the school bully.

Posted Image

KATE AND OWEN TOGETHER!

Despite reports that these two are no longer together -- looks to me like Kate and Owen are still going strong! The just finished up lunch together at A Votre Sante in Brentwood, half way between their two homes. According to our spy inside, the two were chatting, laughing and leaning in close to each other throughout the meal ...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

X17

GREAT HEIGHTS

Owen Wilson stands tall Thursday on the Los Angeles set of his new comedy, Drillbit Taylor, in which he plays a discount soldier of fortune hired to protect two kids from a schoolyard bully.

Posted Image

ewww. I hate when celebs go barefoot in the city. It always calls to mind Britney and her gas station bathroom barefoot escapades -_-

Well, Britney is a trend setter!

I'd like to meet one celebrity that actually was somewhat truthful...but that's like trying to find sense and deeper meaning in a Paul Haggis film.

I liked Kate Hudson in Almost Famous, and that was about it. Owen Wilson is very hit and miss with me and lately he's been a complete miss (and mess). But, honestly, who didn't see this coming from when you found out they were going to be acting together?

SOLO ACTS

With reports of a possible romance between the two, Kate Hudson and Owen Wilson maintain a safe distance on Friday. Hudson took a breezy ride in Venice Beach, while Wilson strolled with his best pal Garcia in an L.A. park.

Posted Image

PUBLIC SHOWER

Owen Wilson turns a Los Angeles beach into a men's locker room as he films a shower scene Friday in L.A. for his comedy Drillbit Taylor.

Posted Image

Notes from all over

Owen Wilson has been telling people that he’s single, according to US Weekly, which reports that the star was spotted flirting up a storm with actress Amber Hay at Hollywood hot spot Teddy. . . .

ENGAGING VISIT

Page Six

November 28, 2006 -- IT looks like Owen Wilson is about to pop the question to Kate Hudson. The so-called "Butterscotch Stallion" was spotted Friday with his mother at the Harry Winston store at the Highland Park Mall in Dallas. "They were looking at a huge, pear-shaped, flawless diamond engagement ring," said our witness. Owen and Hudson fell in love filming "You, Me and Dupree" last year, and Hudson soon left rocker hubby Chris Robinson. Though the bauble was an engagement band, a rep for Wilson said, "Owen's mother was looking for jewelry for herself."

From imdb.com today...

Hudson & Wilson Split?

Kate Hudson and Owen Wilson's reported romance is over, according to US TV reports. The couple, who starred together in 2006 comedy You, Me & Dupree, were widely believed to be lovers when they were spotted together as Hudson recovered from the break-up of her marriage to rocker Chris Robinson. Wilson's publicist released a strongly-worded statement warning the media not to suggest his client had broken up the marriage and neither Hudson nor Owen ever officially confessed they were dating. But now sources close to the couple have told news show Extra the romance is over because Wilson refused to commit to a relationship with the actress. Meanwhile, American magazine Us Weekly insists the final straw came when Wilson refused to join Hudson for her New Year's Eve family celebrations in Aspen, Colorado. New Year's Eve was bitter sweet for the Almost Famous star - she wed Robinson on the last day of 2000.

More On The Rumored Split With Kate Hudson:

“They have definitely cooled off,” a source close to the actress tells Us of Hudson and Wilson’s summer fling. “She adores him and wishes it had worked out. But it didn’t.”

Seconds a Wilson source, “Owen is calling girlfriends to tell them he is single.”

The actress, meanwhile, is back to dating musicians. She brought Irish singer Damien Rice (whose haunting song "The Blower's Daughter" was the theme of 2004's Closer) to a December 9 birthday party for director Brett Ratner. A Hudson pal assures, “She is exploring everything while trying to get over Owen.”

Of course no one has confirmed anything, but we don't expect that to happen since it's not like Kate and Owen were all that public with their scandalous affair anyway.

Who leaves their husband for a notorious man-slut & doesn't expect to get dumped? I think Kate isn't losing sleep over this & I doubt he was the only reason she left her dirty, smelly looking hubby.

Owen is a stallion & can't be tamed, he must be free :wub: He's so insanly charming & I can't resist an intelligent & funny man.

Who leaves their husband for a notorious man-slut & doesn't expect to get dumped? I think Kate isn't losing sleep over this & I doubt he was the only reason she left her dirty, smelly looking hubby.

Owen is a stallion & can't be tamed, he must be free :wub: He's so insanly charming & I can't resist an intelligent & funny man.

ITA about expecting nothing from that relationship and that Kate and Chris had bigger problems. That said, I still think Owen Wilson is a total ARSE. “Owen is calling girlfriends to tell them he is single.” Who cares? Wanker. -_-

Owen back in picture for Kate

It's on again!

Owen Wilson has been rekindling his romance with Kate Hudson this week in Australia, according to a close source.

Hudson is Down Under filming "Fool's Gold" with Matthew McConaughey in the tropical state of Queensland.

A pal says Hudson and Wilson are back together after a bumpy patch over the holidays. "Owen backed out [of Christmas and New Year] because he didn't want to deal with the whole situation with her family," the friend tells me.

"There's [estranged husband Chris Robinson] and the baby, and also Goldie [Hawn] and Kurt [Russell] don't approve of the relationship."

The extended family was to spend the holiday week together in Aspen, says the source, but in the end neither Owen nor Kate went.

Wilson's rep said last night he was in India. But according to a second Aussie source, "Kate had a very close, friendly relationship with the paparazzi on set, but she changed her tune earlier this week. There was a five-day period when she requested no photographers. [Her people] even threatened to get the police on them if they didn't leave her alone."

Let's hope a week in the Australian sun is what those kids need to work it out.

Owen and Kate Heat Up Down Under

TMZ.com

Owen Wilson and Kate Hudson are cultivating their romance anew in Australia, reports Ben Widdicombe, after a break for the holidays. The pair went through a little rough patch during Christmas and New Year's, because Wilson decided he didn't want to hang with Goldie Hawn and Kurt Russell, who apparently disapprove of the relationship. Plus, Kate's estranged hubby Chris Robinson and the couple's baby were going to be around as well. Regardless, Hudson is shooting a movie in Oz and, according to his rep, Wilson's in India. But Hudson recently put the kibosh on photographers for a few days in Australia, suggesting that she may have had a special visitor around.

HOLY MOLY

OWEN GOAL

Despite having a nose which is in profile whichever way he turns, wonky-faced Owen Wilson is still a sizeable threat to the lady gussets of the world. He approached one lovely at the after show party of 'You, Me and Dupree' last summer and invited her back to his pad, pointing out that her husband could come too. Literally. The lady declined.

One woman who did fall for the busy-featured lothario was Kate Hudson, though she soon grew tired of his playful ways. At one point last summer she had to resort to banning Steve Coogan from Owen's LA home, due to the heroic amounts of cocaine that the pair were hoovering away together.

HOLY MOLY

OWEN GOAL

Despite having a nose which is in profile whichever way he turns, wonky-faced Owen Wilson is still a sizeable threat to the lady gussets of the world. He approached one lovely at the after show party of 'You, Me and Dupree' last summer and invited her back to his pad, pointing out that her husband could come too. Literally. The lady declined.

One woman who did fall for the busy-featured lothario was Kate Hudson, though she soon grew tired of his playful ways. At one point last summer she had to resort to banning Steve Coogan from Owen's LA home, due to the heroic amounts of cocaine that the pair were hoovering away together.

LOL - "wonky-faced Owen Wilson"! I love it.

LOL - "wonky-faced Owen Wilson"! I love it.

One of our radio station DJs calls him "the one with the nose like a penis". :D

I hate his nose. It looks like it was broken a few times.