princess

Ashlee Simpson

Where Everybody Knows Your Name...Cause You Got Caught Banging in the Bathroom

Filed under: Ashlee Simpson , Pete Wentz

Posted Image

The new East Village bar, Angels & Kings, opened last night and one of the joint's three co-owners, Fall Out Boy's Pete Wentz, spoke to Page Six about his excitement that he owns a place where "all our loser friends can hang out." Wentz expressed disdain for the exclusivity of clubs and said that he hoped that Angels & Kings would have a more laid-back atmosphere, sans the velvet rope.

"It's different when you want to bring your friends to a place . . . and maybe we're just not cool enough to get in. We really just want someplace where we can hang out and be ourselves."

Yellow Fever clothing designer Jamison Ernest, is also part owner of the watering hole and stated that his vision for it was "a place that anyone can go and have sex in the bathroom and not get in trouble." That's funny. The more they describe this place, the more it sounds like my apartment.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted by: Lisa Timmons

http://socialitelife.com/2007/05/01/where_...he_bathroom.php

Ashlee Simpson "Confident" with Her Image

Filed under: Ashlee Simpson

Posted Image

Really, what has Ashlee Simpson been up to lately, besides dating Pete Wentz and getting nose jobs? Well, she's been reaffirming her self-confidence, according to an interview with Cosmo.

"I feel very confident with the way I look," the 22-year-old singer says in Cosmopolitan magazine's June issue, on newsstands Tuesday. "But I felt just as confident the way I looked before. I've always been confident with who I am."

...which is a Blues Brother from the neck up, from what I can gather from these photos. Ashlee also talked about the kind of guy she usually finds herself attracted to.

"It's really hard for me to like Hollywood-type guys," she says. "I like guys who are relaxed and chill and who think I'm sexy no matter what I do. And I like guys who are into surfing. They're cute and seem more laid-back, and I'm a pretty laid-back person."

And, "whose eyeliner and skinny jeans I can borrow when I'm out of either," she forgot to add.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

http://socialitelife.com/2007/05/04/ashlee...h_her_image.php

Ashlee Simpson: 'I'm in a stronger place now'

NEW YORK (AP) -- Ashlee Simpson, who made headlines last year when she turned up with a new image and profile, says she's still the same on the inside.

"I feel very confident with the way I look," the 22-year-old singer says in Cosmopolitan magazine's June issue, on newsstands Tuesday. "But I felt just as confident the way I looked before. I've always been confident with who I am."

Simpson -- the sister of 26-year-old Jessica Simpson, another tabloid fixture -- raised eyebrows when she debuted a more feminine look and softer profile, fueling speculation that she'd removed the bump that made her nose distinctive. When asked last spring if she'd had surgery, she told The Associated Press: "Maybe -- who knows!"

Though she's been seen recently with Fall Out Boy's Pete Wentz, Simpson has a soft spot for surfer dudes.

"It's really hard for me to like Hollywood-type guys," she says. "I like guys who are relaxed and chill and who think I'm sexy no matter what I do. And I like guys who are into surfing. They're cute and seem more laid-back, and I'm a pretty laid-back person."

Simpson, who is working on her third album, says she has matured both as a person and an artist.

"I'm in a stronger place now," she says. "I'm coming into my womanhood, and it's changing my music."

Copyright 2007 The Associated Press. All rights reserved.This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Ashlee and Jessica Don't Get Along

Filed under: Ashlee Simpson , Jessica Simpson

Posted Image

This is probably bullshit but squawkers are squawking that Jessica Simpson is mad at Ashlee because John Mayer mistook a picture of her sister Ashlee for her. Hah! Dude, get mad at your irritating boyfriend. It's his fault. He shoulda kept his foolish mouth shut if he wasn't sure. And by the way - Ashlee's looking better than you. At least more human anyway.

"There's certainly a sibling rivalry between them," a source close to the two tells Star. The trouble began, says another insider when Jess's boyfriend, John Mayer, pointed to a glamorous magazine photo and asked Jess, "How old is this picture of you?" But-whoops!-it was a shot of Ashlee! "Jessica read John the riot act," says our source. "He definitely touched a nerve." Her sensitivity on the subject seems to be the direct result of Ashlee's emergence as a sex kitten, a role once owned by Jessica. That Ashlee has become the hot blonde - a transformation that came courtesy of a surgeon's knife, a bottle of peroxide and dramatic weight loss- is troubling to Jessica, who has morphed into a buxom and sometimes frumpy brunette due to a dye job and about 20 extra pounds. "Jessica hears the catty talk about how Ashlee looks like her- from two years ago," says the source. "It totally bothers her."

Dude, Jessica needs to chill. Ashlee's hotter now so that means their incredibly creepy father will be focused on her for his wank fantasies. She's lucking out.

Posted by: J. Harvey

http://socialitelife.com/2007/05/08/ashlee...t_get_along.php

Jessica Simpson's Doppelgänger

Filed under: Ashlee Simpson , Jessica Simpson

Posted ImagePosted Image

Rumors are running rampant that Jessica's boyfriend, John Mayer, accidentally identified a picture of Ashlee Simpson as Jess. And this is the supposed cause of their first real argument as a couple. Just because I'm a devilish little minx, I'm hoping this is true and that in his defense, John Mayer said to Jess, "But baby, it's not like I thought it was a picture of your boobs. I mean, I'd recognize THOSE."

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

http://socialitelife.com/2007/05/11/jessic...ppelgaenger.php

The Lady and the Dude

Posted Image

It's official. Ashlee Simpson is the hotter sister. How this happened, we'll never know. Ashlee's got a kick ass plastic surgeon while Chestica has Paves to thank for making her look like a fallen Las Vegas showgirl.

Ashlee is seen here at a Gala honoring Sumner Redstone last night. Yeah! Sumner Redstone! That sounds like a doozy. Chestica is seen here at the party for "My Blueberry Nights" in Cannes.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

http://www.dlisted.com/

^^^^Is it just me or does it look like Chestica got half a boob job in that picture?

They are uneven...but she's still hotter than Ass-lee. ;)

It's official. Ashlee Simpson is the hotter sister. How this happened, we'll never know. Ashlee's got a kick ass plastic surgeon while Chestica has Paves to thank for making her look like a fallen Las Vegas showgirl.

HYSTERICAL!! :D :D :D

Pete Wentz Denies Working With Ashlee: 'I Want No Part In Selling A Relationship'

Fall Out Boy bassist also discusses film project, band's next video.

By James Montgomery

Hey, you know those reports about Pete Wentz working with his girlfriend, Ashlee Simpson, on her upcoming album? Well, they're not true.

So sayeth Wentz himself, who took time out from the Honda Civic Tour to set the record straight about the rumors, an activity which is — rather unfortunately — becoming a near-daily ritual for the Fall Out Boy bassist.

"That's pretty much the silliest recent rumor I have read," Wentz told MTV News in an e-mail. "Mostly [because] I want no part in selling a relationship. I mean, it is not true. She hasn't really played me any of [her album]. I heard part of a demo that I liked, though.

"I mean, reports getting out are a bummer when they are absolutely not true. But at the same time you have to understand that this is part of the territory."

It's territory Wentz has been exploring for more than a year now, roughly ever since some, er, intimate photos of his body leaked onto the Internet back in March, 2006. But since he started dating Simpson, things have really gone haywire. Not a day goes by that he's not featured on some or other gossip site — a trend he's not exactly actively defusing, mind you, but at this point he feels things have moved from beyond ridiculous to pretty hilarious.

"I don't care much what people say about me, but I do care how it affects the rest of my band," Wentz wrote. "I guess I'm just happy with aspects of my life that I haven't been [happy with] in years, and I don't feel like I should feel guilty for that. Sometimes, the rumors are laughable though."

OK, so if he's not working on Simpson's new disc, what is on Wentz's plate? Well, perhaps not content to lord over a burgeoning empire that already includes platinum records, sold-out tours, Web sites, a clothing line and a bar, he's turned his attention to screenwriting, working on a semi-secret story with FOB frontman Patrick Stump.

"Patrick and I have been writing new FOB songs and working on a big project. We are writing a story that we kind of want to end up animated. Not too sure on whether it will ever go or how much of a 'Hollywood' project it would be," he wrote. "But it is kind of a narrative that seems to be nonexistent in recent animated stories."

And the news doesn't stop there ... Wentz and company recently shot a video for "The Take Over, The Breaks Over," which they plan on premiering soon. After all, as the past year has shown us, there's never a dull moment in Fall Out Boy land.

"The new video is way more low-key then our past ones, one-day shoot and all," Wentz wrote. "Think 'The Science of Sleep' meets 'The Dog Whisperer.' I think it'll end up on the Internet soon."

mtv.com

Jessica Paster's Dog Needs A Diaper

Filed under: Clothing , Fashion , Fashion Don't , Fashion Fix , Style

Posted Image

I wonder if Kate Hudson and the Simpson girls know exactly what they are wearing when Jessica Paster dresses them. Perhaps a silk ensemble by Vera Wang or a lacy cocktail dress by Chanel soaked in dog urine. Page Six was informed by possible assistants for the stylist to the stars of the disgusting conditions she works and lives in. Paster held a marathon of interviews for the available position. As the gaggle of hopefuls entered her domain, one at a time, they were greeted with a disaster.

"It was a mess. There were disorganized racks of dresses and piles of clothing she had pulled from designers all over the floor. Her little dog peed everywhere - including on the clothes - throughout the day, and we had to follow it around and clean up after it. It smelled."

The interviewees were then given "Lean Cuisine and Red Bull" for their troubles. Paster was reportedly fired as Ashlee Simpson's stylist last year. Gee...I wonder why.

Posted by: Cara Harrington

http://socialitelife.com/

Pissing On Jessica Simpson

Posted Image

Jessica Paster is fashion stylist to such celebrities as Jessica Simpson and Sarah Jessica Parker. Jessica charges up to $5k a day and recently held a cattle-like casting call to find a new assistant. A spy told Page Six that they were horrified when they entered Jessica's Hollywood Hills home for the interview.

They said, "It was a mess. There were disorganized racks of dresses and piles of clothing she had pulled from designers all over the floor. Her little dog peed everywhere - including on the clothes - throughout the day, and we had to follow it around and clean up after it. It smelled."

So that's what Jessica Simpson's new fragrance is?! I thought it smelled familiar. You know Paster's dog watches Access Hollywood, laughs and says to itself "Hahaha I peed on that dress she's wearing. Awesome."

Matching Nose Jobs

Posted Image

Pete Wentz is so impressed with Ashlee Simpson's nose job that he wants one himself according to NM Magazine. A source close to Pete said, "Ashlee's turned out incredible, so she suggested Pete go to her doctor. As soon as his schedule slows down, he'll probably have a nose job."

His nose is fine. What he needs is yap wired shut. Ass's nose job was looking good, but now that shit is starting to fall. It's like an upside down mushroom.

Above is these two tools arriving at LAX yesterday.

Jessica Simpson to be an Aunt? Ashlee Pregnancy Rumors Surface

By Tina Sims

Jul 17, 2007

Aunt Jessica? Speculation has hit that Jessica Simpson's little sister Ashlee is with child and the father is Pete Wentz. The Hollyscoop girls cite a source that says, “Ashlee wasn’t expecting it at all, it was a total surprise,” a blab said. “Pete whipped out a big engagement ring, dropped down on one knee, and asked Ashlee to be his bride. Ashlee says it was romantic, sexy - and that she said yes right away.”

Pete Wentz and Ashlee Simpson Expecting?

The rumors really began when Ash kept rubbing her belly. The report also notes that at a family wedding on 7-7-07 (they skipped the Paris wedding of Eva and Tony to stick at home with the family) sparked rumors that she might in fact be pregnant. "Ashlee may have helped start the rumors herself…She was at a family wedding and was wandering around rubbing her belly. And she refused to drink anything."

In Touch notes that the Fall Out Boy guitarist has admitted for the first time that he is head over heels for Ashlee Simpson. “I have never met somebody who makes me feel the way she makes me feel,” he tells In Touch exclusively. The magazine also notes that the family is worried that Ash may be Mrs. Wentz soon.

A family insider says Ashlee’s parents are worried she will run away and elope with him, Pete says that isn’t going to happen anytime soon.

National Ledger

How hilarious would this be if this were the answer to the 'Singer's Boyfriend knocks up Sister' BI? They could probably pass it off as Pete Wentz's kid. Both him and John Mayer are fugly!

How hilarious would this be if this were the answer to the 'Singer's Boyfriend knocks up Sister' BI? They could probably pass it off as Pete Wentz's kid. Both him and John Mayer are fugly!

:o :o :o :o :o

I think you might be an evil genius!

My evil side wants this to be true - if only for the monumental, drug-fueled hissy fit Chestica will throw. In the tabloids. For months and months. Wheeeeeeee! :lol: :lol: :lol:

love the thought!! One can only dream.... <_<

Possible Future Fug Baby Alert?

Posted Image

Accordng to Popcrunch Asshlee Simpson and Pete Wentz are engaged and possibly knocked up! Yeah, chew on that one. Tastes like a deviated septum, eh? They claim Petey popped the question at Live Earth. How green of him.

The source said, “Ashlee wasn’t expecting it at all, it was a total surprise. Pete whipped out a big engagement ring, dropped down on one knee, and asked Ashlee to be his bride. Ashlee says it was romantic, sexy — and that she said yes right away.”

This source said they want to keep it a secret. They also said that her behavior at a recent family wedding has sparked rumors that she has a bun in the oven.

The source said, “Ashlee may have helped start the rumours herself. She was at a family wedding and was wandering around rubbing her belly. And she refused to drink anything. She probably didn’t drink that night because her dad was around."

I'm going to say not true. Papa Joe would never ever let this happen.

Ashlee Simpson is Jealous

Pete Wentz and his fag hag girlfriend, Ashlee Simpson, celebrated Crobar Chicago co-owner Mike Matushcka's 40th birthday at Chicago's Hard Rock Hotel, and let's just say that the bottomless pit of need and insecurity must run in the Simpson family. Page Six reports:

Simpson refused to let any girl come between herself and her man. When female fans tried to take their pictures with Wentz, Simpson "got whiny and dragged him away," a spy said."

Please keep in mind that Pete Wentz is this guy. Yeah. Ashlee could've bought a room for Pete and any three of those female fans, locked the door, come back two hours later, and at worst found them painting each others toenails and talking about Zac Efron. OMG, he's sooo dreamy!

Double The Fug

Ashlee Simpson needs to drop into Dr. 90210's office or whoever did her nose job and get a redo. That thing is dropping fast and will cover her mouth soon. Actually, maybe that's not such a bad thing. It will keep her beak shut!

Jessica on the other hand should pursue a career in the NFL. She seriously would make a great linebacker! She used to be so hot and then she went and overprocessed herself! At least she kept her mouth shut most of the night... towards the end she had to let it slip just a little. She can't help it.

Here's Ass and Jess at the opening of Just Cavalli in NYC last night.

Posted Image

Yup I am with the minority. I think Ashley is the classic story of the ugly duckling. She is so pretty now and best of all she hardly opens her mouth:) or does "interviews" or gives us a load of crap regarding what went wrong with her singing:) Lately she just poses:)

her sister... Jesus.. just a hot mess.