princess

Matthew McConaughey

I love the name Levi, but I am also a sucker for Old Testament names (my sons both have them.)

I'm sorry but I just don't buy this relationship. She seemed to come out of nowhere and BAM she's pregnant. He's partying in Central America or on the beach in Malibu. They're hardly ever pictured together but they're having a child?

Nothing about this is normal. Is everyone in Hollywood F'ed up?

I would guess Rooster is NOT the name on his birth certificate--just a good ole boy Southern nickname ;)

I too like the name Levi--as Branchop said, different & interesting but with a history & tradition, not just pulled from thin air.

PARENTAL PAYDAY

Page Six

July 10, 2008 --

MATTHEW McConaughey is the latest star to cash in on his spawn - against the advice of his publicist, we're told. He's getting $3 million from OK! magazine for exclusive photos of Levi Alves McConaughey, who was born Monday to his girlfriend, Camila Alves. "His publicist, Alan Nierob, begged him not to work with [OK!] because he's considered an A-lister," said our insider. "But Matthew hired money man Todd Shemarya, who brokered the Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie $4 million People deal." Nierob told Page Six, "I have never had any conversation with my client about this matter."

"You can get away with dropping 'em a couple times, and they'll still be okay. Can't really do that with a little girl."

– Rooster McConaughey (pictured with son Miller Lyte), on brother Matthew's good fortune of having a baby boy, to PEOPLE

Posted Image

PARENTAL PAYDAY

Page Six

July 10, 2008 --

MATTHEW McConaughey is the latest star to cash in on his spawn - against the advice of his publicist, we're told. :o He's getting $3 million from OK! magazine :o for exclusive photos of Levi Alves McConaughey, who was born Monday to his girlfriend, Camila Alves. "His publicist, Alan Nierob, begged him not to work with [OK!] because he's considered an A-lister," said our insider. "But Matthew hired money man Todd Shemarya, who brokered the Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie $4 million People deal." Nierob told Page Six, "I have never had any conversation with my client about this matter."

I can't believe he can generate enough interest to sell that many magazines :o

If McConagay can get 3 mil, what does that say about Brad and Angelina... together they were only worth 4mil so if MM was married to a fellow alister would it be worth even more than that???

"You can get away with dropping 'em a couple times, and they'll still be okay. Can't really do that with a little girl."

– Rooster McConaughey (pictured with son Miller Lyte), on brother Matthew's good fortune of having a baby boy, to PEOPLE

Posted Image

He named his kid after BEER?????????? :ph34r: :ph34r: :blink: :blink: :rolleyes: Please tell me that's a nickname

Edited by purplemyst

July 10, 2008 --

MATTHEW McConaughey is the latest star to cash in on his spawn - against the advice of his publicist, we're told. :o He's getting $3 million from OK! magazine :o for exclusive photos of Levi Alves McConaughey, who was born Monday to his girlfriend, Camila Alves. "His publicist, Alan Nierob, begged him not to work with [OK!] because he's considered an A-lister," said our insider. "But Matthew hired money man Todd Shemarya, who brokered the Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie $4 million People deal." Nierob told Page Six, "I have never had any conversation with my client about this matter."

If McConagay can get 3 mil, what does that say about Brad and Angelina... together they were only worth 4mil so if MM was married to a fellow alister would it be worth even more than that???

You highlighted the wrong part.

You should have highlighted this inexplicable misnoma:

Ex-CUSE me?

Since WHEN????? :o :o :o :o :o :o :blink: :o :o :o :o

Edited by GimmeSumSugar

July 10, 2008 --

You highlighted the wrong part.

You should have highlighted this inexplicable misnoma:

Ex-CUSE me?

Since WHEN????? :o :o :o :o :o :o :blink: :o :o :o :o

I blame Fakey Fakerson..........ever since CDAN reared it's ugly head on the blogosphere there is no rhyme or reason to the list .

I'm sorry but I just don't buy this relationship. She seemed to come out of nowhere and BAM she's pregnant. He's partying in Central America or on the beach in Malibu. They're hardly ever pictured together but they're having a child?

Nothing about this is normal. Is everyone in Hollywood F'ed up?

Yes

PARENTAL PAYDAY

Page Six

July 10, 2008 --

MATTHEW McConaughey is the latest star to cash in on his spawn - against the advice of his publicist, we're told. :o He's getting $3 million from OK! magazine :o for exclusive photos of Levi Alves . . . .

Because some of us lower class idiots would rather see McBongo with his beard and his baby then Brangelina and her arranged photo ops. At least for me, McConaughey has never failed to put a smile on my face.

B)

PARENTAL PAYDAY

Page Six

July 10, 2008 --

MATTHEW McConaughey is the latest star to cash in on his spawn - against the advice of his publicist, we're told. :o He's getting $3 million from OK! magazine :o for exclusive photos of Levi Alves . . . .

Because some of us lower class idiots would rather see McBongo with his beard and his baby then Brangelina and her arranged photo ops. At least for me, McConaughey has never failed to put a smile on my face.

B)

That's until you get a whiff of his B.O. -_-

But that's the beauty of the photo--all the pleasure (of his naked well-sculpted torso, upper arms & dimples) none of the pain (of his unshowered smell or stupid utterings that come from his mouth.)

I do think he'd be great fun to get stoned and play bongos with, though ;)

Maybe he'll give Levi a weird nick-name and dye the kid's hair red. That would be worth $3million... :)

I agree; I'm not a huge McBongo fan but I'd still rather a mag paid him $3Mill for his baby photos than the ridiculous $11 mill rumoured to have been paid to Spange for snaps of the Holy Twins. And, I hope to read that every penny of all this money gets donated by all the involved celebs to some wonderful charities. The public school system New Orleans could certainly use $14 million, or it would go far in giving scholarships to kids from inner city Chicago and rural Appalachia...

Maybe he'll give Levi a weird nick-name and dye the kid's hair red. That would be worth $3million... :)

I agree; I'm not a huge McBongo fan but I'd still rather a mag paid him $3Mill for his baby photos than the ridiculous $11 mill rumoured to have been paid to Spange for snaps of the Holy Twins. And, I hope to read that every penny of all this money gets donated by all the involved celebs to some wonderful charities. The public school system New Orleans could certainly use $14 million, or it would go far in giving scholarships to kids from inner city Chicago and rural Appalachia...

Don't know how accurate this is but TMZ said the bids are at $20 million for the twins and the pictures will either be sold to PEOPLE or OK.

But that's the beauty of the photo--all the pleasure (of his naked well-sculpted torso, upper arms & dimples) none of the pain (of his unshowered smell or stupid utterings that come from his mouth.)

I do think he'd be great fun to get stoned and play bongos with, though ;)

McConaughey would be *totally* fun to get stoned and play bongos with.

Are we playing bongs with him or playing his bongos? ;)

Well apparently he wouldn't be that interested if I wanted to play with his bongoes, so..... ;)

Are we playing bongs with him or playing his bongos? ;)

Well apparently he wouldn't be that interested if I wanted to play with his bongoes, so..... ;)

:D :D :D