princess

Scarlett Johansson

... She can try and make me bat for the other team anytime. Rowr.  :lol:

:D And what do we tell Jakey? Umm, sorry, Babloo's just found himself a new celeb who piques his interest???

:D And what do we tell Jakey? Umm, sorry, Babloo's just found himself a new celeb who piques his interest???
Hahaha! Quite possibly. I mean, would you look at this girl (AND she's close to my age, I think she's a few months older...older women, ever ROWRier ;))

One of my favorite pics:

Posted Image

I do like Scarlett, she seems fun and just does her own thing.I liked the recent pics of her rebuking the paparaazi with the written placards on the set of her new film. Still won't stop them from chasing her around but it was a novel idea.

Really? I think she could have put more time into the sign to make it look better. Only joking, of course.

Hey, he can have both. Enjoy the best of both worlds ;)

Oh I love you Heybabes.I've come to the conclusion that maybe I'm just really greedy. I'll let you straight guys keep Teri Hatcher. And you straight girls can keep Tom Cruise. Buwahaha.

Matthew McBongo?(He only likes to be touched in certain ways...Those blind items really start to run together after a while).

I don't see where she's flabby at all (just not built like she's carved out of plastic)

Agreed. She is definitely not "flabby." Neither is Salma Hayek.

Posted Image

They're boobs, people. Boobs are good! :lol:

Amen, girlfriend...Amen. :D

I have decided to make this glorious Thursday, Unofficial Post A Pic of Scarlett Johansson day!

Posted Image

God, she's so photogenic. It makes me cry!

Scarlett Johansson naked refusal Scarlett Johansson has left L'Oreal bosses fuming - after refusing to strip for their latest advert.The 'Lost in Translation' actress - who has a staggering£2.3 million deal with the cosmetics giants - has reportedly refused to show off her famous curves for their new campaign.The blonde star - who has editorial control over her deal with L'Oreal - is said to be desperate to ditch her sex-kitten image.For her recent shoots, Scarlett - who posed naked for a recent Vanity Fair cover - has been seen arriving wearing long white dresses and no make-up.A source told Britain's The Mail on Sunday newspaper: "Understandably L'Oreal, which spent a fortune signing Scarlett, and actresses Eva Longoria and Penelope Cruz, want her sexy screen siren glamour."There has been a series of creative differences. She had a problem with the last ad she shot for body lotion. There were a few heated exchanges."

Scarlett Johansson Voted 'Best Cleavage on the Planet' by People Magazine

by James Poling

People Magazine has voted Scarlett Johansson as having the best cleavage on the planet. And we couldn't agree more.

Cagle described her as "amazing. Twenty-one years old. She's got a great future ahead of her. A great actress. We did declare that she does have the best cleavage. … What's so sexy about Scarlett Johansson is, at such a young age, she has such talent. And she's also, as she told us, so comfortable in her own skin. The way she carries herself is really unique. She has a very unique presence, and obviously physically ravishing."

I'd love to stick my head between her "talent" and do the motorboat.

Posted Image

I got this from another board but I thought it was amusing:

Scarlet holds a sign in front of her face

one

two

three

four

ETA: edited because i found the direct links to the pics

Edited by alpierce

Johansson Denies NYC Mayor "Snub" Stunning actress Scarlett Johansson was publicly embarrassed last week when she was portrayed as having 'stood up' the Mayor of New York at a press conference. Johansson was too busy filming her latest movie The Nanny Diaries to attend Mayor Mike Bloomberg's conference in Manhattan, which highlighted the city's plans to offer tax breaks to Hollywood studios in a bid to bring film and TV companies back to the Big Apple. At the conference, Bloomberg told reporters he was excited about standing "next to a real beauty, Scarlett Johansson... Now she's not here yet." When Johansson failed to show, the media were quick to assume it was the actress' fault. However, the Lost In Translation star insists she declined the invitation prior to the event, telling the New York Daily News, "We were never supposed to be part of the press conference. I am filming The Nanny Diaries and production will always comes first."

Scarlett Johansson naked refusal Scarlett Johansson has left L'Oreal bosses fuming - after refusing to strip for their latest advert.The 'Lost in Translation' actress - who has a staggering£2.3 million deal with the cosmetics giants - has reportedly refused to show off her famous curves for their new campaign.The blonde star - who has editorial control over her deal with L'Oreal - is said to be desperate to ditch her sex-kitten image.For her recent shoots, Scarlett - who posed naked for a recent Vanity Fair cover - has been seen arriving wearing long white dresses and no make-up.A source told Britain's The Mail on Sunday newspaper: "Understandably L'Oreal, which spent a fortune signing Scarlett, and actresses Eva Longoria and Penelope Cruz, want her sexy screen siren glamour."There has been a series of creative differences. She had a problem with the last ad she shot for body lotion. There were a few heated exchanges."

Its odd that she would pose nude for Vanity Fair & then turn around & refuse to pose nude for a company that she got paid alot of money to promote their products. Edited by WiLdFiRe

Couldn't agree more with with you Babloo & Hey Babes. I cannot stand to see this awful ideal of womanhood that is being glamorized these days. Emaciated, almost skeletal, an unhealthy way to look and live, and so completely unrealistic for normal teenage and young adult girls. Scarlett gives me hope. I think she has a little of an odd face. Some angles, she's a knockout, sometimes, especially in my opinion with no makeup and the nose ring, she looks downright plain. The thing she has is sexy curves. She looks like what a woman SHOULD looks like..with a little bigger boobs. I think they're even real which makes it even better.Put a photo of Nicole Richie, or even skanky Paris next to Scarlett and they look like 10-year-old boys. Let's bring curves back to women in the public eye.I would think that men would like curvy women a LOT more than skeletal ones. How about it, guys?

I was sad to see it looks like Jessica Alba has fallen into that :mellow: look. She must really be desperate to make it in hollywood.

Well Alba's "talent" is basically nonexistent. Unless you count sexual positions and where she can give the best b***jobs.

While I have never seen her in person, I guarantee she will be told somewhere down the line that she needs to lose weight if she wants a particular role. Personally I think she looks great the way she is. But, Lindsay Lohan also used to fill out her clothes more. While we can debate endlessly why Lohan lost weight, the fact is she did. I expect Scarlett to follow the same dangerous weight loss path.

Well Alba's "talent" is basically nonexistent. Unless you count sexual positions and where she can give the best b***jobs.

:wacko: If I were an actress & had to choose between nudity on set & doing a director to get a part I'd chose the nudity on camera. Didn't she think it would get around that she puts out to get a part?