Temptrous

Gisele Bundchen

GISELE'S TRIFECTANOT only is Gisele Bundchen an Amazonian beauty, she's rich, rich, rich! The highest-paid supermodel in the industry (according to Forbes) raked in $30 million last year. Now, Bundchen has signed three big deals - with Mexico's Liverpool stores, Italy's Stefanel and Korean-based Tug. Further buzz is that she's currently in talks to become the face of a famous jewelry brand and possibly the de signer of her own jewelry collec tion. Bundchen is now in Porto Alegre, Brazil, visiting her sis ter Raquel, who just gave birth to a baby girl, Eduarda Bundchen Borges. She'll next fly to Sao Paolo to shoot a Nivea commercial. Reps from IMG had no comment.

SOUTHERN EXPOSURE

Brazilian beauty Gisele Bundchen rules the runway Friday in Mexico City, where she modeled local department store Liverpool's autumn/winter collection.

Posted Image

There's life after fashion

Retired catwalk model Gisele Bundchen says she doesn't miss those pesky Fashion Week shows.

"I'm very happy I don't have to do them anymore," she told us at the Victoria's Secret Very Sexy makeup launch. "I've paid my dues."

She says she's taken up the guitar and has discovered her inner hausfrau.

"Lately, I've been a very boring stay-at-home kind of girl. I cook steak, chicken, fish, pasta, risotto, pancakes, French toast. … I like to cook everything."

Just in case you didn't already think she was perfect.

Smell Of Success

GISELE Bundchen just got a great Christmas bonus thanks to Cacharel. According to Anderson Antunes, of the Brazilian gossip site Glamurama, the uber-model has signed a multi- million-dollar contract with Cacharel to represent a fragrance that will be launched next year. The French firm's research showed Bundchen was one of the biggest celebrities in specific markets the company wants to tap, like Japan, China and the Middle East. Bundchen's print campaign was shot last Monday, and in January she will tape a commercial for the brand in Paris. A rep declined to comment. Meanwhile, not to be outdone, Kate Moss has inked a deal with Coty for her own fragrance, Women's Wear Daily reports. There were no details on the new scent, and Coty wasn't talking. But some wags suggest that as a nod to Moss' past cocaine problem, her perfume be named "Eau du Crack" or "White Nostrils." Coty already has scents fronted by Gwen Stafani, Jennifer Lopez, Sarah Jessica Parker and David and Victoria Beckham.

Brady rebounds with supermodel Gisele?

Victoria’s Secret’s model seen in hallway after Pats' win over Chargers

New England Tom Brady is one of the most efficient quarterbacks in the NFL. Is he just as efficient in his love life?

Just weeks after breaking up with actress Bridget Moynahan, there's speculation that Brady and supermodel Gisele Bundchen may be seeing each other.

The Boston Herald reports that the Victoria’s Secret’s modeal was seen outside the Patiots’ locker room after the team's playoff victory over the San Diego Chargers on Sunday.

“She was standing outside the locker room, just kind of leaning against the wall,” a source told the newspaper. “No one noticed her, she was dressed like a high-school kid, just in jeans and a T-shirt. But she is gorgeous.”

Fueling the rumors are comments Bundchen made last season when Brady was still seeing Moynahan.

“Tom Brady, definitely not too shabby,” the 26-year-old Brazilian model told the Herald. “He’s pretty cute. All-American, that’s a good way to describe him.”

But she also knew he was off-limits.

“He’s cute,” she added. “But if he has a girlfriend, he’s gay to me. There are too many men in the world to go after a man who has a woman. Life is too short.”

But now that the Patriots quarterback is single, Gisele can "go after" the three-time Super Bowl champ without any guilt. Super Bowl rings, a supermodel in hot pursuit -- life is treating Brady well.

© 2007 MSNBC Interactive

Damn this woman's fine taste in men.

When's Steve Coogan going to tap this?

Supermodel Gisele blames families for anorexia

RIO DE JANEIRO (Reuters) - Supermodel Gisele Bundchen says weak families are to blame for anorexia -- not the fashion industry that has been widely criticized for promoting waifish silhouettes.

"I never suffered from this problem (anorexia) because I had a very strong family base. Parents are responsible, not the fashion industry," she said in the Friday edition of O Globo newspaper.

Gisele, 26, was visiting her native Brazil this week for Fashion Rio, which has banned models who are under the age of 16 and has required proof of their good health after the death of a Brazilian model from complications due to starvation last year.

In September, Spain barred models below a certain weight from Madrid fashion shows, while the Italian government and its fashion chiefs signed a pact to keep sickly thin girls off the catwalk.

The former girlfriend of Leonardo DiCaprio, who was ranked 16 on Forbes list of the 20 richest women in entertainment this week, said being a model is a question of genetics.

"Everybody knows that the norm in fashion is thin. But excuse me, there are people born with the right genes for this profession," she said.

Gisele said that as a child her peers teased her for being skinny with names like Olive Oil, the character from the Popeye cartoon.

"In fashion I felt accepted ... I never felt lonely because I always relied on my family."

Hugo Aversion

AMERICANS aren't the only ones repulsed by bloviating Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez. Brazilian supermodel Gisele Bundchen was in Rio de Janeiro last Friday on the same day the Marxist strongman was in town for the Mercosur summit. According to Brazil's Glamurama magazine gossip Anderson Antunes, "Once Chavez learned that Gisele was in town, he told his people he would like to meet her, but Gisele declined." Apparently, Bundchen decided the meeting would be "too publicized and Chavez is not a very popular politician outside of his country." A rep for Bundchen declined comment.

Didn't she have a small role in "Devil Wears Prada" or am I imagining things? I could have sworn she had a part as one of the staffers? (She tells Anne Hathaway after her makeover that she looks good which makes Emily Blunt pissed, right?)

Didn't she have a small role in "Devil Wears Prada" or am I imagining things? I could have sworn she had a part as one of the staffers? (She tells Anne Hathaway after her makeover that she looks good which makes Emily Blunt pissed, right?)

Yeah, you're right...you can barely understand what she's saying. That role was better than her role in Taxi, which was waaaaay too many lines and required some acting. ;)

http://www.nypost.com/seven/02062007/gossi...six/pagesix.htm

Meanwhile, Patriot quarterback Tom Brady, who was spotted chatting up Victoria's Secret model Selita Ebanks on Thursday in Miami, flew to New York to be with his girlfriend, Gisele Bundchen, for the big game, but not before picking up a pair of 2.5-carat diamond stud earrings for the model for Valentine's Day.

A friend said, "He was only asking Selita about Gisele. Selita has a long-term boyfriend." Brady also checked out the ON3 Productions Super Bowl Gifting Suite at the Radisson to see if there was anything else Bundchen might like.

I never realized JUST how skinny she was until reading the recent reports of her having to gain 14 pounds to be able to walk in Milan Fashion Week. That means at her height (5'11"), she would have to be 133 to qualify for the 18.5bmi mark... so shes normally 119! So tiny!! :blink:

I never realized JUST how skinny she was until reading the recent reports of her having to gain 14 pounds to be able to walk in Milan Fashion Week. That means at her height (5'11"), she would have to be 133 to qualify for the 18.5bmi mark... so shes normally 119! So tiny!! :blink:

Yeah, and remember how people were saying for awhile she was one of the most "curvaceous" models out there? :blink:

I mean, yeah she's tiny, but you're right. A little too curvy for a model.

When she loses the "Milan 14" she should really step it up for a BMI of under 16.

What kind of role model is she to the other models if she lets herself go like this, really?

I'm telling you - Lohan, Spears, Bundchen... how the mighty have fallen. <_< :( -_-

Edit: Yeah, that's right. I'm so disappointed in her that she has lost her umlaut privleges until further notice.

Edited by immoderatedlinds

I always get the sense that she's alot like Denise Richards . . . "Hang on - I need to call my pr people to let the photogs know where we are!"

Edit: Yeah, that's right. I'm so disappointed in her that she has lost her umlaut privleges until further notice.

Hahahaha!!!

Love the avatar too by the way. :)

NY DAILY NEWS

Oh, no! I'm knocked up, we've split up and this is my rival!

That's the sticky situation Bridget Moynahan is facing

Bridget Moynahan revealed this week that she's pregnant with the child of her ex, New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady. As if the fumble isn't messy enough, Brady's been seeing sexy supermodel Gisele Bündchen.

The sticky situation's not a new one: You find out you're expecting but your guy's already gone. What's worse, he has a new lady on his arm. And it's no picnic for her, either.

But don't panic if you get caught in this tricky triangle. With the right plays, you can all pass the goal line intact.

In a statement on Tuesday, Brady took the high road, saying that he and his family are "excited" about the actress' pregnancy. But it doesn't mean he's coming back.

"If you found out that you're pregnant by your ex - after you scream - don't use it as a basis for getting back with your ex," warns Michelle McKinney Hammond, author of the new book "The Sassy Girl's Checklist for Living, Loving and Overcoming."

"A lot of people think that they should fix the relationship, and a lot of times it makes the relationship even more painful," Hammond says. "Stop and think about how you're going to plan this new life, whether he comes back or not."

Josey Miller, iVillage.com Love & Sex editor, says that it's better not to use a baby as leverage to get your ex back.

"Instead, try to see through the hormonal haze to remember the many reasons why you broke up in the first place," she advises. "Babies do not miraculously make incompatible couples compatible."

Moynahan and Brady called off their three-year relationship late last year. He's since been spotted with Bündchen. Then came the shocker that Moynahan is three months along.

It's unclear whether the actress broke the news to Brady before announcing it to the world, but she made the right move in letting him know it's his.

"Be honest and tell the man immediately," advises L. Joan Allen, who co-wrote "Celebrating Single and Getting Love Right: From Stalemate to Soulmate."

"They need to sit down and have a serious talk," she says. "They both need to make some responsible decisions on the future of their relationship."

As for Bündchen, she had no clue Brady came with an added bundle.

"If I were that woman getting into a relationship with this man, I would run the other way," Allen admits. "It depends on what this woman wants. If she wants a committed relationship with this man, with so many new responsibilities added to his plate, she may not get it."

Hammond twice found herself dating a guy when he discovered his ex was carrying his baby.

"Both of the guys ended up actually marrying the mother," she says. "They decided that they did not want to be absentee dads. Both of them divorced the mother and wanted to come back to me."

But it doesn't always have to end in shambles. If the new love and her guy can work it out, she should embrace his kid.

"The child's mother will always be the child's mother," Hammond says. "But you can have a healthy relationship with everyone involved."

Gisele Introduces Tom Brady To Her Parents

March 08, 2007

The romance between supermodel Gisele Bundchen and sports hunk Tom Brady is getting s-e-r-i-o-u-s! Gisele took Tom back home to Brazil to meet her parents.

The couple took a low-key trip to Bundchen's native Porto Alegre, where the model's parents, Vania and Valdir, still live.

Friends suggest the trip is a sign that the model is mad about Brady because the only other guy she took home to meet the parents was former longtime boyfriend Leonardo DiCaprio. Call me crazy but I'm still hoping Gisele and Leo will reunite and get married.

A family source tells Life & Style magazine, "They both really liked Tom. Gisele wouldn't introduce Tom to her parents if she didn't think this relationship was serious."

Rumor has it that Gisele might already have a bun in the oven, which is why she wanted to introduce Tom to her parents so quickly. We'll keep you updated on that one as soon as we get more info!

Rumor has it that Gisele might already have a bun in the oven, which is why she wanted to introduce Tom to her parents so quickly. We'll keep you updated on that one as soon as we get more info!

Damn, he's got some potent sperm.

Oh come on! How expensive are condoms? If this is true, this is - I'm just freaking speechless.

Oh come on! How expensive are condoms? If this is true, this is - I'm just freaking speechless.

Let's just hope the women he'll cheat on Gisele with take birth control seriously.