Temptrous

Gisele Bundchen

Gisele's Rump is in High Demand While Wang is at War

Filed under: Clothing , Designers , Fads , Fashion , Fashion Fix , Gisele Bundchen , Style

Posted Image

Lady Bundchen is one hot commodity. After bidding a fond "peace out" to Vicky's Secret, the arm candy of Tom Brady is keeping busy. She has signed a new deal with H&M. Detail are limited, but the word is that she "negotiating a lingerie line with the label." Gisele is also being tapped for her talents by YSL. She will be the vixen to star in the Fall/Winter 2007 ads.

The battle of the Vera's has also begun. Vera Wang, maker of dresses that brides dream about, is in the in the final stages of unleashing her "Simply Vera" line. The line whose original name was "Very Vera" is under fire from Vera Neumann. Page Six reports that a war is brewing.

"Vera Neumann began designing textiles in 1946, and the 'Vera' trademark was first used in 1947. So Vera Wang is a little late to the party - the name is taken," The rep said Wang had even gone as far as using her high-powered, stockbroker hubby as an attack dog. "Her husband, Arthur Becker, called our company and said, 'I have $5 billion with Kohl's behind me, and we're going to take on any opposition. I'm putting The Vera Company on notice," the rep said. The case is now in court, with Vera Wang insisting it's not infringing on Vera's trademark because her fashions will be sold exclusively at Kohl's.

We all need to bow down before the all powerful Wang.

The Famester Forums are becoming one hot hangout. Check out some my favorite section of polls. Vote for your favorite "Saved by the Bell" character or voice your opinion on Paris' jail sentencing. Or if you saw "Spiderman" this weekend throw out your love/hate feelings on the film in the Critics Lounge.

Posted by: Cara Harrington

http://socialitelife.com/2007/05/07/gisele...g_is_at_war.php

Gisele Bundchen Says She Once Shaved Her Head

Brazilian supermodel Gisele Bundchen shaved off all her hair during a low point in her rocky relationship with actor Leonardo Dicaprio. The sexy star - who dated the Blood Diamond actor on/off for five years - has lent her support to troubled superstar Britney Spears, who shaved off her long locks earlier this year.

Bundchen says, "It was not a fun time in my life - but I know the shame and torment Britney went through, when she cut all her hair off... I immediately regretted my hasty decision and flew to Brazil to hide out with my family till it grew back. I'll never cut it again - I think my success as a model is down to my boobs and my hair."

Gisele Bundchen Was Once a Head Shaver Too

Filed under: Gisele Bundchen

Posted Image

Maybe Britney Spears can find comfort in this story. Model Gisele Bundchen has revealed that she once shaved her head as well. This was during an extremely low point during her five year relationship with Leonardo DiCaprio.

Bundchen says, "It was not a fun time in my life - but I know the shame and torment Britney went through, when she cut all her hair off... I immediately regretted my hasty decision and flew to Brazil to hide out with my family till it grew back. I'll never cut it again - I think my success as a model is down to my boobs and my hair."

Now if someone else would just step forward and reveal how they assaulted a car with an umbrella, she's almost have a full support group ready to go.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted by: Jessica Marx

http://socialitelife.com/2007/05/15/gisele..._shaver_too.php

(Pagesix.com)

Surfers In Shock

HOLLYWOOD is hitting the Costa Rican coastline, and the surfers are nervous. Vince Vaughn was seen partying at the red-hot Mal Pais Surf Camp and tooling around nearby Mar Azul a few days ago. Kate Moss and Matthew McConaughey have also visited. In addition, Mel Gibson, Harrison Ford, Sting, Giselle Bundchen and Leo DiCaprio have supposedly looked at property in the area. Residents fear the infestation could destroy the area's natural beauty with new construction. "The roads are all dirt and there's not a lot here except great surf," said one nature lover.

(Pagesix.com)

Surfers In Shock

HOLLYWOOD is hitting the Costa Rican coastline, and the surfers are nervous. Vince Vaughn was seen partying at the red-hot Mal Pais Surf Camp and tooling around nearby Mar Azul a few days ago. Kate Moss and Matthew McConaughey have also visited. In addition, Mel Gibson, Harrison Ford, Sting, Giselle Bundchen and Leo DiCaprio have supposedly looked at property in the area. Residents fear the infestation could destroy the area's natural beauty with new construction. "The roads are all dirt and there's not a lot here except great surf," said one nature lover.

(Pagesix.com)

Mystery Man

JAMES Blunt received some rather blunt news the other night - Gisele Bundchen, the stunning Brazilian model he's said to be dying to meet, isn't attracted to British men. "I don't like them. I just don't - and I wouldn't even be able to tell you why not," she told the London Telegraph at the Mappin & Webb flagship store launch. To make things worse, Bundchen didn't seem to have any idea who the singer was. "Who is that?" she asked. "No, I'm sorry, I have no idea who you're talking about."

(Pagesix.com)

Mystery Man

To make things worse, Bundchen didn't seem to have any idea who the singer was. "Who is that?" she asked. "No, I'm sorry, I have no idea who you're talking about."

I actually know of quite a few people who would say the same thing about her. This is yet another person I don't quite get the fuss about. :blink:

I know people here seem to dislike her but I just wanted to share that Gisele B. takes dance classes at the West side, NYC branch of my dance studio when she is in town. Unlike other celebrities, who only take private lessons there so as to avoid the little people such as moi, she actually takes classes with the group and is very nice and friendly to everyone and has made some friends at the studio.

This is pretty unusual for a celebrity, esp a supermodel, so I just wanted to contribute that she is pretty cool. (Though I personally have not been in a class with her, which is good, because I would probably be terrified to have to dance along with someone so gorgeous. Although, as my teacher says, "Maybe she's awkward!" Somehow I doubt it.) :)

Thanks, Soho, for the inside info. I don't know that I dislike her . . . I just don't get the fuss over her ~ especially when she tries to "act" ~ ayeeeee! :D

Good Timing

Posted Image

Tom Brady started dating Gisele Bundchen shortly after he split from Bridget Moynahan. Well, Bridge turned out to be pregnant with his baby. Tom and Gis seem to be happy and he's even flying his family out to spend time with her at her Italian villa. There looks to be trouble in paradise though and the reason is Bridge's due date.

Bridge is due to pop out Tom's baby on Friday. Friday is Gis' Birfday! AHAHAHAH! Best timing ever! Bridge better hold those legs together until Friday. If Gis and Tom stay together that will eff up that day for them forever! Celebrate with your only child or celebrate with the skank you left your knocked up girlfriend for?

http://www.dlisted.com/

Gisele's Baby Blunder

Posted Sep 3rd 2007 8:14AM by TMZ Staff

Filed under: Let's Get This Party Started

Supermodel Gisele Bundchen may know what do to in front of the camera, but off camera, not so much.

This past week, the Brazilian bombshell's boyfriend, Tom Brady, allegedly phoned Petit Tresor, an upscale children's boutique in L.A., and had them ship several gifts to his estranged ex/baby mama Bridget Moynahan. Brady ditched a pregnant Moynahan to date Bundchen.

Bundchen also called in an order for Moynahan, reports Gatecrasher. The luxe $1,000 gift basket included a teeny tiny onesie with the word "supermodel' written across it -- a small, tacky reminder of her ex's current flame.

Bundchen also called in an order for Moynahan, reports Gatecrasher. The luxe $1,000 gift basket included a teeny tiny onesie with the word "supermodel' written across it -- a small, tacky reminder of her ex's current flame.

Probably totally made up by tabloids. It gives them something to write about. We all know that if there's no news, they'll make something up.

I don't know if the supermodel onesie thing is true but it's certainly true that she's as dumb as a box of rocks. Not unpleasant, really, but difficult to have a normal conversation with because she doesn't know anything about anything.

:) She appears to be dumber than dirt.

I don't know if the supermodel onesie thing is true but it's certainly true that she's as dumb as a box of rocks. Not unpleasant, really, but difficult to have a normal conversation with because she doesn't know anything about anything.

now, now, no need to insult dirt and boxes of rocks ;)

That's why she and Brady are perfect for each other. Two gorgeous and hopelessly dumb and shallow people. I bet if you put their IQs together, you'll still get a sum total that's in the double digits.

Gisele Bundchen Is A Good Shopper

Gisele Bundchen could end up being little John Moynahan's stepmother. Gisele is currently dating Tom Brady who is the father of Bridget Moynahan's son. Tom left Bridge when she was knocked up for Gis. Well, Gis decided to do a little shopping for the new bundle of joyness. She stopped into Petit Tresor and dropped $1,000 on a special gift basket. Included in the basket was a onesie with the word SUPERMODEL splattered across it.

That will make a lovely dust rag for Bridge and just what a little boy needs to broadcast to the world. GAY!

Here is Gis and Tom being gross in NYC the other day.

Posted Image

Gisele baby boo-boo

http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/bwiddicombe/index.html

Anybody who needs some posh presents for a new baby might want to check the trash outside Bridget Moynahan 's house. I have a feeling there's some great stuff in there.

A rep for Petit Tresor, an upscale children's store in Los Angeles, confirmed that her estranged baby-daddy, Tom Brady, had phoned in an order.

His new girlfriend, Gisele Bundchen, paid for a separate order in the same phone call. Included in Gisele's $1,000 gift basket was a onesie with the word "supermodel" written across it.

Which is exactly what you want when your boyfriend leaves you for a Brazilian supermodel just after you get pregnant. Tactful!

(Rush/Molloy)

Side Dish

It's like being taken to meet the parents — Gisele Bundchen partied with about 40 New England Patriots' wives at Opium Garden in Miami Saturday night. The supermodel shook her booty on the dance floor with the ladies while boyfriend Tom Brady and the rest of the team stayed home and rested for their game with the Dolphins. It worked: The Pats won, and Brady and Bundchen hit up SkyBar at The Shore Club, where they kissed so much the duo barely came up for air. "It was almost embarrassing to watch," said an onlooker. "She was holding his face, and they kept kissing all night. They ignored everyone. But they wore matching outfits, jeans and white tops, and looked cute together."

(Pagesix.com)

Witchy Beauty

SUPERMODEL Gisele Bundchen doesn't need her quarterback boyfriend to protect her. The leggy looker showed up to the spooky Suffolk Street "Nightmare" haunted house Tuesday night without her flame, Tom Brady. "She showed up with three friends and bought tickets around 9:45," said our spy, who added that Bunchen, although not in costume, was acting like a bit of a witch - "She cut the entire line of people still waiting for their 9:30 entry."

(Pagesix.com)

Witchy Beauty

SUPERMODEL Gisele Bundchen doesn't need her quarterback boyfriend to protect her. The leggy looker showed up to the spooky Suffolk Street "Nightmare" haunted house Tuesday night without her flame, Tom Brady. "She showed up with three friends and bought tickets around 9:45," said our spy, who added that Bunchen, although not in costume, was acting like a bit of a witch - "She cut the entire line of people still waiting for their 9:30 entry."

Correction - she was allowed to cut the entire line of people still waiting for their 9:30 entry.

Tom Brady's Perfect Score

Posted Dec 31st 2007 12:10PM by TMZ Staff

Who cares about making football history -- when off the field you're scoring with Gisele Bundchen?!

Cameras caught Patriots quarterback-turned-New England hero Tom Brady out with his super hot, supermodel girlfriend for a victory dinner in New York last night.

Brady was in the Apple this weekend for the Patriots' final game of the year -- ending the season with a perfect 16-0 record.

Gis Has Never Looked Better

Posted Image

Gis Bundchen is always fucking hiding behind Tom Brady. Bitch you're a damn model! Act like it. Pose! Work the sidewalk. Damn. Give us some glamour. Show off that Greyhound dog face! I'm not hating, because I love Greyhounds.

Here's Tom and Gis walking around in NYC yesterday. Hopefully they were on their way to the beauty salon. Tom is a hot piece of boring meat, but he has hair like a 5-year-old.

Posted Image