princess

Star Jones

NY Daily NewsSnark Attack!Faking it? Star Jones? Shocking! The "View" host has donated lots of seemingly elegant clothes to Dress for Success, a charity that outfits low-income women for office jobs - and Star has always loved Chanel. "The Chanel suits in all honesty were the Dress Barn and the Lane Bryant suits, and I would go down to Canal St. and buy the little Chanel buttons and sew them on," Jones confided the other night when she picked up a Woman of Achievement award. "Remember, I was a prosecutor who made $24,000 a year."

No implants there!

She has implants, she even said so on the View. Remember, she had flapjacks before the surgery, there really wasn't much tissue to lift- mainly loose skin. She probably had SMALL implants, but she does have them.

so after picturing star and a stripper's pole, i have now decided to gouge out my eyes. thanks

Seriously. Now none of us normal girls can never do the S Factor workout again after associating Star with it. -_- Edited by soho2chelsea

At least it's obvious she must work out her arms. The rest was sucked in, etc. But she sure could use some botox to relax those neck muscles. She's VERY tense.

At least it's obvious she must work out her arms.  The rest was sucked in, etc.  But she sure could use some botox to relax those neck muscles.  She's VERY tense.

I was thinking it looks like she had an upper arm tuck. In fact, she looks like she had a LOT tucked everywhere, not just the boobies. Her face is looking like Nicole Richie. I swear if they all keep using the same doctors for their nips and tucks, they're all going to look alike within a few years.

I was thinking it looks like she had an upper arm tuck.

I did see a surgeon on television recently who has developed a new technique for lifting the upper arms where the scar is hidden in the armpit. She can't have lost that much weight and not have skin sag. The muscle definition is real (IMO although I suppose she could have had fat injected there like they do to make six-pack abs on guys???) but yes, she had to have skin removed. IMO. ;)

I swear if they all keep using the same doctors for their nips and tucks, they're all going to look alike within a few years.

I am now going to gouge out my eyes.

I swear if they all keep using the same doctors for their nips and tucks, they're all going to look alike within a few years.

I am now going to gouge out my eyes.
LOL ~ I have that feeling everytime there is another pic of her posted!

Star Jones Reynolds Encourages Faith (and a good plastic surgeon) :rolleyes:

Star Jones Reynolds has urged members of a Somerset County church to realize the importance of faith in their lives.

"Beauty, wealth and success mean little if you have not developed a relationship with God," the 44-year-old co-host of ABC's daytime talk show "The View," said Sunday at the First Baptist Church of Lincoln Gardens in Somerset.

"I've learned that a relationship with God is achieved through solitude, meditation, prayer and soul-searching and above all patience."

Jones Reynolds also urged the congregation to "do some soul-searching and maximize their potential."

She signed copies of her book, "Shine: A Physical, Emotional & Spiritual Journey to Finding Love," for church members.

Jones Reynolds, who married banker Al Reynolds in a star-studded wedding in 2004, had a breast-lift procedure last month. She has had a dramatic weight loss in recent years

Star Jones Reynolds Encourages Faith (and a good plastic surgeon)  :rolleyes:

. . . She signed copies of her book, "Shine: A Physical, Emotional & Spiritual Journey to Finding Love," for church members.

Oh, and it doesn't hurt to make a few bucks while you're in God's house either. :rolleyes:

And, the whole time she's there, she's asking Jesus to make Big Gay Al straight, like he USED to be. RIGHT? Boy, if he wasn't gay before, I bet he's sure faking it now! IMHO, she was MUCH more attractive a little heavier - her head fit. She now looks like she's got a huge bowling ball on her shoulders, one with bug eyes.

Edited by mf'smom

Agreed, Mf...I think Star is one of those women(Margaret Cho, Missie Elliot, Charlize Theron, Queen Latifah, Rosie O'Donnell, Charlotte Church, Emma Bunton) who wouldn't look right skinny. They all have like gigantic heads or are large bodied women...not saying they have to be fat and sloppy...but with drastic weight loss would look human bobble-heads. Star and the other women would look ok...with 5-10 lbs on them.Wait a minute...what am I saying? :ph34r:

NY Daily News...Also at the party [Art for Life benefit at Donald Trump's Mar-a-Lago Club in Palm Beach last Saturday] was "View" co-host Star Jones, still recovering from her recent breast-lift."Her breasts must hurt after the surgery," says our spy. "She kept touching them all night."

"

Her breasts must hurt after the surgery," says our spy. "She kept touching them all night."

Its either that or she knows no one else will.

Caught the View for a few minutes this morning. This woman's face is pulled so tight that her eyebrows are above the eyebrow bone! Oh ~ and those bug eyes that should realistically have bags under them? None. And her entire face is frozen as she speaks. Yep ~ Alot more then the boobies were taken care of in LA.And on a last note, she still makes me turn the show off everytime she speaks. Whereas everyone else is relaxed in their discussions when she's not there, I swear they're all tensed up and fighting just to get their own voice heard when she is there. I know she's close friends with Barbara but Barbara has got to dump this woman before she kills the show completely.