Sign in to follow this  
princess

Jim Carrey

Jim Carrey Confirms Daughter's Wedding

Jim Carrey has announced that his only daughter married her boyfriend earlier this month.

Writing on his Twitter page, the Christmas Carol star confirmed that Jane had recently tied the knot with Blood Money rock star Alex Santana.

"My Jane is a married woman. Days ago her and my new son-in-law Alex got hitched," he wrote.

"The day was simply perfect... lots of love there."

It was recently suggested that Carrey, 47, was preparing to become a grandfather for the first time after reports claimed that Jane and Alex were expecting their first child together.

Jane is Carrey's only child with first wife Melissa Womer. He is currently in a relationship with model Jenny McCarthy.

Source digitalspy.co.uk

Jim Carrey Has Valentine's Year

Jim Carrey says "every day is Valentine's Day" with girlfriend Jenny McCarthy.

The 'Yes Man' actor feels more comfortable in his four-year relationship with the former Playboy model than in any other romance he's ever had.

Referring to the upcoming romantic day (14.02.10), Jim - who is twice divorced - said: "Jenny is the first person that I've been with where I don't have a giant question mark over my head. Every day is Valentine's Day, baby."

Jim, 48, believes honesty and good communication are the key factors in their happy union.

He added: "Say what you mean. No one has the energy for mind games."

But for Jenny, 37, the special thing about the actor is he makes her feel sexy.

She listed her relationship tips as "communication, being turned on by each other and being each other's soul mate".

Jim added to People magazine: "When you're not turned on, there's generally something to talk about. So, it's good to listen to that."

Jenny also loves the fact Jim has developed a close bond with her seven-year-old son, Evan, who was diagnosed with autism in 2004.

She said: "I think a man who is good with children is sexy. And Jim definitely is. He loves Evan so much."

The couple were speaking at a poker tournament they were hosting to raise funds for their autism organisation Generation Rescue in Miami, Florida.

Source femalefirst

Jim Carrey Ignores Negative Criticism

Jim Carrey doesn't care about negative reactions to 'I Love You Phillip Morris'.

The movie tells the true life story of Steven Russell - played by Carrey - a married man who comes out as gay and completely changes his lifestyle, eventually landing him in a prison due to a series of cons.

He said: "I don't really care about the reaction, if there's a negative reaction. I care about doing a story about amazing, fascinating people.

"It's a true story about love, and someone's relentlessness to find it and keep it."

Jim - who stars in the comedy movie opposite Ewan McGregor as his love interest Phillip Morris - also admitted he wanted to do role because it was a rare script for him.

He said: "A lot of times, especially with bigger comedies, when you get a script you generally have to go out and sit in a boiler room and turn yourself into something.

"There are very few scripts that come through where I feel like I don't have to do that, the character's already realised - but this was one of them."

However, filming was not made easy thanks to a dark scene where Jim's character Steven loses weight when he is faking AIDS.

He told the Metro newspaper: "The process of losing weight was pretty tough.

"In the week of shooting, I was just having these little tomato drinks and supplements so I could stay alive.

"In the last two days before the main shots where I look very skinny, I actually just stopped eating.

I was completely exhausted and raw during that part of it."

'I Love You Phillip Morris' is released in the UK on March 17, but only has a limited run in the US from April 30.

Source contactmusic

Jim Carrey And Jenny McCarthy Breakup

One of the funniest and solid-seeming couples in Hollywood have called it quits. On Monday, Jim Carrey and Jenny McCarthy confirmed that they have parted ways after five years together.

Jenny McCarthy's Valentines Message To Jim Carrey

"Jenny and I have just ended our 5 yr relationship. I'm grateful 4 the many blessings we've shared and I wish her the very best! S'okay!" Carrey, 48, wrote on his Twitter.

McCarthy, 37, echoed the news on her own page about ten minutes after Carrey's post:

"I'm so grateful for the years Jim and I had together. I will stay committed to Jane [Jim's daughter] and will always keep Jim as a leading man in my heart."

The two were living together and famously said they had no plans to marry since they did not need a "piece of paper" to cement their relationship. Carrey even adopted McCarthy's activism regarding autism, which her son Evan was diagnosed with in 2005. The two are both prominent spokespeople for Generation Rescue which advocates the view that autism and related disorders are primarily caused by environmental factors like vaccines.

Jim Carrey And Jenny McCarthy Breakup

One of the funniest and solid-seeming couples in Hollywood have called it quits. On Monday, Jim Carrey and Jenny McCarthy confirmed that they have parted ways after five years together.

Jenny McCarthy's Valentines Message To Jim Carrey

"Jenny and I have just ended our 5 yr relationship. I'm grateful 4 the many blessings we've shared and I wish her the very best! S'okay!" Carrey, 48, wrote on his Twitter.

McCarthy, 37, echoed the news on her own page about ten minutes after Carrey's post:

"I'm so grateful for the years Jim and I had together. I will stay committed to Jane [Jim's daughter] and will always keep Jim as a leading man in my heart."

The two were living together and famously said they had no plans to marry since they did not need a "piece of paper" to cement their relationship. Carrey even adopted McCarthy's activism regarding autism, which her son Evan was diagnosed with in 2005. The two are both prominent spokespeople for Generation Rescue which advocates the view that autism and related disorders are primarily caused by environmental factors like vaccines.

Hate to hear this. They looked well suited.

I am sorry to hear this...they seemed like such a good pair. I wonder what happened. He put several millions in a trust fund for her son ( with autism) a couple of years ago .....I wonder if he gets to keep it! I thought that was so cool when he did that. He said he wanted her son to always be taken care of.

I'm so sorry to hear this but at least it does sound amicable. They seemed like such a great support system for each other.

Jim Carrey keeps making news on Twitter days after announcing his split from Jenny McCarthy.

Friday afternoon Carrey tweeted a series of thoughts on Tiger Woods and wife Elin, whom Carrey asserts must have known about the infidelity.

First:

I made a Tiger joke today, but after listening 2 Payne's speech I think it's time we checked our collective EGO and let the guy play! d;^\

Then:

If you really wanna see sexual disfunction get 2 know your favorite basketball star! Curling is the only safe sport 4 a married man! d;^'

Then:

Tiger Woods owes nothing 2 anyone but himself. 2 please his father he gave up his childhood and his freedom in the world. That's enough!--->

And then he hit out on Elin:

No wife is blind enough to miss that much infidelity. Elin had 2 b a willing participant on the ride 4 whatever reason. kids/lifestyle ;^)

- from Huffington Post

But they left out the most annoying part to me personally:

"No woman just stays at home with the kids anymore. Tiger was wrong and Elin was ignoring the obvious ;^) "

and really...

"Tiger Woods owes nothing 2 anyone but himself. 2 please his father he gave up his childhood and his freedom in the world. That's enough!---> "

Sorry, but lots of women stay home with the kids. Nothing wrong with that. And really - that Tiger owes nothing to anyone but himself might fly if he HADN"T MADE A COMMITMENT to his wife and children. Not to mention the STDs he could have given his wife and kids. He owes them a hell of a lot.

Jim Carrey is famous because he talks out of his ass. That clearly works well for him!

Edited by dixiedoodah

Jim Carrey: I'm Not Having a Breakdown

Jim Carrey's relationship with Jenny McCarthy isn't the only thing that's in the past. So too, he says, is a part of himself he's happy to shed.

"I have freed Truman at long last!," Carrey wrote in an explosion of post-breakup Tweets, referring to his alter-ego from The Truman Show whose entire life was surreptitiously filmed for a reality show.

"I am grateful for my avatar's many yrs of dedicated service, but no one has ever won the Tour De France while back peddling. … so I killed him," he wrote late Sunday night. "I do not plan 2 bow to expectations or to be confined by the fear of losing altitude in the 'statusphere'! (my word)."

It has freed him to comment on such delicate matters as the Tiger Woods scandal and make a passing reference to Sandra Bullock's marital crisis.

Acknowledging that "some folks out there are worried that I stay up too late," he insists, "This is no breakdown! It's a breakthrough! And if you'll just loosen these straps, I'll show you the difference!"

Source People

Lame:

Move over, Jenny McCarthy! Months after splitting with McCarthy, actor Jim Carrery, 49, has eyes set on someone else apparently. According to sources close to the popular actor, he is dating a woman that is 25 years younger than him. The young lady, who apparently stole the heart of the actor, is none other than 24 year old hottie, Anchal Joseph. Never mind if you did not know her, because now, she will become more famous for being linked with Jim Carrey. etidbits.com

Lame:

Move over, Jenny McCarthy! Months after splitting with McCarthy, actor Jim Carrery, 49, has eyes set on someone else apparently. According to sources close to the popular actor, he is dating a woman that is 25 years younger than him. The young lady, who apparently stole the heart of the actor, is none other than 24 year old hottie, Anchal Joseph. Never mind if you did not know her, because now, she will become more famous for being linked with Jim Carrey. etidbits.com

I saw a picture of them together this weekend. She looked like she was sending secret messages with her eyes, trying to alert the police that she had been kidnapped. It was an uncomfortable looking photo.

Lame:

I saw a picture of them together this weekend. She looked like she was sending secret messages with her eyes, trying to alert the police that she had been kidnapped. It was an uncomfortable looking photo.

I think Tyra Banks would call that "smizing" ;)