princess

Drew Barrymore

Uh uh -_- NONONONO!!! Surely there is some kinda' unwritten rule forbidding this...

Drew's Never Been Kissed...By Bruce Willis...Up Until Last Night

1 hour 10 min ago by Molly • popsugar

When Drew Barrymore recently split with long-term boyfriend Fab, we secretly hoped that she would rebound with someone a little more mature. Unfortunately, she really took our silent advice and ran with it. At a Golden Globes after party Drew was seen making out with none other than Bruce Willis himself. Um, ew.

Drew Barrymore's Got a Daddy Figure: Bruce Willis

The New York Daily News reports that cutesy Drew Barrymore was lapping up on Bruce Willis post-Golden Globes Monday night. Huh? Really?

Drew Barrymore looks like she's skewing older since her rumored split from Strokes rocker Fabrizio Moretti. The actress was locking lips with Bruce Willis at the party Prince threw at the Beverly Wilshire. "They were making out in front of everybody," says a spy.

Well, she did just break up with her drummer. And she did look sorta hot, what with taming her breasteses this time. And Bruce Willis has sorta got it going on for an older guy with three kids. I mean, he did save the Nakatomi building. That's something, right? Whatever. Prince has that effect on people.

Maybe he sang "Soft & Wet" or "Erotic City" or something and these two got their oddly configured freak on.

Oh my. This makes me very sad :(

Why? At least he's ain't Tom Green.... -_-

Yeah, but he ain't Fabrizio either...

True...but Fabrizio is not that great looking in person. Dude seriously needs an IV...Stat! Bruce Willis looks great for his age, and he earns a pretty good living. ;)

Yeah, but he ain't Fabrizio either...

True...but Fabrizio is not that great looking in person. Dude seriously needs an IV...Stat! Bruce Willis looks great for his age, and he earns a pretty good living. ;)

As a straight female, I have to disagree with this. Fab's pretty damn cute. Not the hottest Stroke: that would be Julian. Skinny as hell, but cute. And a damn fine drummer. Bruce is alright for his age, but he was never all that good looking. I'd go with Fab on this any day.

On the other hand, Tom Green isn't in either of their leagues.

As a straight female, I have to disagree with this. Fab's pretty damn cute. Not the hottest Stroke: that would be Julian. Skinny as hell, but cute. And a damn fine drummer. Bruce is alright for his age, but he was never all that good looking. I'd go with Fab on this any day.

On the other hand, Tom Green isn't in either of their leagues.

I hear you and agree with the Tom Green point. I did think Bruce Willis was a decent looking guy back in the Moonlighting days.

I was shocked at how thin Fabrio was, i thought Drew was kissing on another chick, which as a straight male, suits me fine! ;) Drew also seemed to be the more friendlier of the 2.

As a (slightly older than BabyDoll, perhaps? I think I'm a year older than Drew...) straight female, I would prefer Bruce Willis to any of the Strokes or, god forbid, Tom Green. So I say thumbs up to Drew. She's just out having a bit of a fling after the end of a long relationship. Good for her! I highly doubt anything will come out of the kissing w/ Bruce, though.....

ETA: IMDB check; I'm 2 years older than Drew ;)

Edited by Hoyaheel

As a (slightly older than BabyDoll, perhaps? I think I'm a year older than Drew...) straight female, I would prefer Bruce Willis to any of the Strokes or, god forbid, Tom Green. So I say thumbs up to Drew. She's just out having a bit of a fling after the end of a long relationship. Good for her! I highly doubt anything will come out of the kissing w/ Bruce, though.....

ETA: IMDB check; I'm 2 years older than Drew ;)

I'm 29, so a couple of years younger than Drew. Bruce was okay looking in Moonlighting, and he's a great actor, but I don't find him as attractive as any of the Strokes. But then again, I'm into musicians.

And as a fan of the Strokes, I've always heard that Fab is a really nice, friendly guy. He has a reputation of always making time for his fans and being the most approachable of the band. I'd still take Julian, though. :P

Anyway, I'm sure the Bruce thing is just a fling. I just hope her next relationship doesn't make me cringe, because I really do like her, and I'd hate to start avoiding her thread.

ETA: IMDB check; I'm 2 years older than Drew

ITA - I believe I'm a year older than Drew - certainly in her age group, and I don't go for the dirty rocker thing or younger guys generally (even though am currently dating someone 6 years my junior, but he has more grey than me so doesn't count)! Bruce Willis has a sexy confidence that none of Drew's other boyfriends had. And anyway - we're all allowed to have flings after ending a long term relationship like she has - them's the rules!

ETA: IMDB check; I'm 2 years older than Drew

ITA - I believe I'm a year older than Drew - certainly in her age group, and I don't go for the dirty rocker thing or younger guys generally (even though am currently dating someone 6 years my junior, but he has more grey than me so doesn't count)! Bruce Willis has a sexy confidence that none of Drew's other boyfriends had. And anyway - we're all allowed to have flings after ending a long term relationship like she has - them's the rules!

A lot of Fab fans would disagree with you about him not having sexy confidence. He's thought by many to be both sexy and confident. I think it really just has to do with taste. I'd rather go with a really hot rocker than most of the Hollywood pretty boys that seem to be so popular.

I'll miss Fab and Drew - I thought they made a really cute couple. But if she wants to have a fling now, feel free to fling away...

NO KISS & TELL

Did she or didn't she reportedly make out with Bruce Willis at a Globes afterparty? Drew Barrymore isn't telling as she prepares for her outbound flight at Los Angeles International Airport on Thursday.

Posted Image

Drew Barrymore likes to strip outdoors — when no one’s there. The “Charlie’s Angels” star — who famously flashed David Letterman on his show — has no regrets about her breast-baring moment. “How fun was that?” Barrymore told Parade magazine. “I’m so glad I was so free at one point in my life.” When asked if she’s no longer free, Barrymore said, “I think I am and I think it alarms people ... I’ll drive in Ireland and park my car and run out into a field and rip all my clothes off and just run in the wheat fields naked.”

Sightings

. . . DREW Barrymore sucking face with a 20-something at Mercury Lounge during the set of Swedish trio Peter Bjorn and John .

Drew Barrymore likes to strip outdoors — when no one’s there. The “Charlie’s Angels” star — who famously flashed David Letterman on his show — has no regrets about her breast-baring moment. “How fun was that?” Barrymore told Parade magazine. “I’m so glad I was so free at one point in my life.” When asked if she’s no longer free, Barrymore said, “I think I am and I think it alarms people ... I’ll drive in Ireland and park my car and run out into a field and rip all my clothes off and just run in the wheat fields naked.”

I approve. :D

3.a.m.girls

DREW VALENTINE DATE WITH CAM

DREW Barrymore has opened her heart for the first time since splitting with Strokes drummer Fabrizio Moretti last month.

At the aftershow party for Music And Lyrics, Drew, 31, told us: "My life is different now. I appreciate nights in with a bottle of wine. I also spend a lot more time with family and friends."

Before heading to Kabaret's Prophecy, where she drank bubbly and partied until 3am yesterday, Drew added that Valentine's Day will be a big girls' night out, with another recent singleton - Cameron Diaz. "We're going bowling!" she laughed.

NEWLY ATTACHED?

February 7, 2007 -- DREW Barrymore insists she loves her single life, but just weeks after her split with Fabrizio Moretti, she already has tongues wagging. Barrymore, who hosted "SNL" last weekend, and Zach Braff "were very into each other" during the after-party at Sapa, sources told Page Six. They said Barrymore spent the night in the corner with Braff and "they were really focused on each other." Another spy said the stars' friends are blabbing that they're "definitely dating." A-listers who toasted the host included Cameron Diaz, Jimmy Fallon and Ed Norton. A rep for Barrymore says, "There is no romance between Drew and Zach. They are simply friends."

3.a.m.girls

DREW BARRYMORE WAXING LYRICAL

DREW Barrymore, who recently split from her boyfriend, has revealed she has "a black heart and believes in cynicism".

But thankfully the bubbly actress was joking.

The blonde beauty made the quip at the world premiere of Music & Lyrics in Leicester Square on Monday night when asked if she still believes in love and romance following the breakdown of her four-year relationship with The Strokes drummer Fabrizio Moretti.

"No, not at all I have a black heart and I believe in cynicism," she said laughing. She also revealed she doesn’t believe there’s just one person out there for everyone.

Braving the chilly night in a stunning John Galliano dress, Drew said: “I believe there’s many [partners] for everybody.”

And Barrymore, who plays Hugh Grant's love interest in the romantic comedy, remarked that downbeat Hugh's personality was in stark contrast to her own.

“He’s very different from me and I think that works for our characters because we are a bit of a yin and yang.”

Drew Barrymore Says She's Loving Single Life

People

One of Hollywood's most eligible bachelorettes, Drew Barrymore, is beaming about her newfound independence.

Asked what's the best thing about the single life, Barrymore, 31, told PEOPLE at Wednesday's Hollywood premiere of her new romantic comedy Music and Lyrics: "Just look at my face – I can't stop smiling!"

So it isn't scary at all? "No! I'm very happy."

Barrymore, who recently split with Strokes drummer Fabrizio Moretti, continued, "I think it's important to give someone your heart and trust them and not be cynical. At the same time, I think being independent and strong and happy on your own and by yourself, it's probably what will make you a better lover.

"Because you'd be less needy. So I'm for both."

When asked if dating in Hollywood is tough, Barrymore said, "I think it's the same for everybody. Inter-office dating is as challenging as inter-Hollywood dating. It's a small school, small town. We are forced to be in these circles. There are little seas and those are the fish we swim around. I wish everyone good luck in love because it ain't easy, anywhere.

"But it can be found, and I am an absolute romantic and an optimist."

In Wednesday's New York Post, Page Six quoted a source who said Barrymore was "definitely dating" Scrubs star Zach Braff – but her rep told the paper, "There is no romance between Drew and Zach. They are simply friends." (Barrymore herself told PEOPLE on Monday she was looking forward to a girls' night out on Valentine's Day.)

Later that night, Barrymore chilled with her Fever Pitch costar Jimmy Fallon and Grey's Anatomy's T.R. Knight and Kate Walsh at the Music and Lyrics after-party at Hollywood + Highland's The Annex.

But she left after less than an hour, perhaps because, as she told PEOPLE, she was feeling "incredibly jetlagged" after flying to L.A. from Monday's London premiere.

From imdb.com today...

Barrymore and Grant Warned of Hepatitis A Scare

Drew Barrymore and Hugh Grant are among the latest batch of celebrities to be warned they may have contracted liver disease Hepatitis A. The stars have been alerted of the threat in the form of a letter from the Los Angeles County Department of Public Health. The warning comes after health officials were alerted to a sick member of celebrity chef Wolfgang Puck's catering staff, who may have inadvertently infected guests at a party following the launch of new movie Music & Lyrics on February 7. The letter, obtained by website Tmz.com, asks party guests to contact health bosses or doctors if they ate uncooked food served at the event. The health officials list "Mini Potato Skins Bar: Sour Cream, Chives and Vermont Cheddar, Taco/Fajita Bar: Shredded Lettuce, Chopped Tomatoes, Shredded Cheese, Guacamole, and Sour Cream and 80's Comfort Station: Peanut Butter Fluffer Nutters" among the potentially contaminated items. Sandra Bullock and Adam Brody, who were also among the guests at the party, have received the letter. The latest health alert comes after Beyonce Knowles and the supermodel stars of the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue were urged to get health checks last month after attending another Puck party, which featured the unnamed Hepatitis A carrier among the catering staff.

usmagazine.com:

Former Jane Editor Claims Sex Romp With Drew

Wednesday March 28, 2007

Jane Pratt, the former editor of Jane magazine, claims she got it on like Donkey Kong with actress Drew Barrymore. Pratt -- who was a frequent guest on Howard Stern's show back in the day -- recently announced on her new radio show, "One of my dreams is to return to Howard's show and tell him the truth about Drew Barrymore and me."

She says that years ago, Stern asked her on-air if she had ever had sex with a woman. At the time, she answered "yes," but then demurred when he asked if it was someone famous.

"It was someone famous," she confessed on her show. "I did have sex with Drew Barrymore."

No word on when the event took place (perhaps in Drew's "f--king nudist bird" years), although Barrymore did appear on the cover of the debut issue of Jane back in 1997. A rep for Barrymore had no comment.

Either way, Pratt is presumably no longer making it with ladies, famous or otherwise. She now has a four-year-old daughter with her longtime boyfriend.

So is this just a case of name-Drewping? Of course, this juicy announcement of 90s she-sex agreeably coincides with the debut of Pratt's new Sirius Satellite Radio show, but after the utterly unpassionate (if slow-motion) Cox-Aniston kiss on last night's Dirt, we'll take it.

Actress Barrymore newest CoverGirl model

‘Charlie’s Angels’ star joins Tiegs, Brinkley in the cosmetic pantheon

MSNBC.com

NEW YORK - Drew Barrymore grew up with tear sheets of models such as Cheryl Tiegs, Rachel Hunter and Christie Brinkley plastered on her bedroom wall like wallpaper. Come January, another young girl can do the same with Barrymore’s photo.

Barrymore is CoverGirl’s newest model and spokeswoman, joining a stable of famous faces that includes her former idols and, more recently, Queen Latifah, Molly Sims and Rihanna.

Her selection by the Procter & Gamble Co. beauty brand was to be announced Wednesday at a news conference in Los Angeles.

The 32-year-old “Charlie’s Angels” actress is also a co-creator of the ads, and before any wardrobe or beauty decisions were made at Monday’s print shoot, Barrymore said she was consulting on the concept, graphics, lighting and how the photo would be cropped.

“I leave the makeup and product up to them, that’s their expertise,” she told The Associated Press in a phone interview from the set. “What I want to do is honor the tradition of CoverGirl but hopefully bring myself and my personality into it, as well as some edgy fashion-forward thinking and positivity to it.”

Look for her in a nude-colored dress, which, Barrymore explained, is a contrast to the bright colors often used in cosmetics ads.

“I like to be involved in every aspect. I’m a control freak but I keep those issues at bay when I work with other people,” she said with a laugh.

It’s Barrymore’s strength that led the company to seek her out.

“We partnered with Drew because she emulates the iconic image of CoverGirl with her fresh, natural beauty and energetic yet authentic spirit,” said Esi Eggleston Bracey, vice president and general manager of CoverGirl Cosmetics North America.

Barrymore said she loved the chance to play with makeup and try modeling. “What girl doesn’t fantasize about it?” she said.

At the same time, she’s more of a jeans and T-shirt girl; literally what she was wearing on this day along with Vans sneakers.

It is Barrymore’s first foray into commercials.

She even surprised herself, but the thought of being a CoverGirl still popped into her mind months after she was approached, Barrymore said. She took that at as a good sign.

© 2007 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

World's Most Beautiful: Drew Barrymore

There's something great about real life," says Drew Barrymore. "You know, what you see is what you get." Although in her case, you're never really sure what that's going to be. "Some days I feel preppy," she says. "Some days I feel rock 'n' roll. Some days I feel hippie. Some days I feel glamorous. Some days I feel like a rebellious 13-year-old boy. And I think all are acceptable."

We're not the only ones in love with this cultural chameleon. Barrymore was recently named CoverGirl's newest model for her "fresh natural beauty" and "energetic yet authentic spirit." That kind of compliment lights up her face – and more. Being named PEOPLE's cover girl "made my peacock feathers shine in the golden-hour light and extend to the heavens," she says, giggling. The 32-year-old actress, whose drama Lucky You opens on May 4, got comfortable with PEOPLE's Alexis Chiu, plopping down on a hotel bed and revealing her loves (yellow eye shadow), hates (zits!) and other secrets to her low-key beauty philosophy.

When do you feel most beautiful?

Right after I've worked out and I'm sweating all over the place and my face is two different colors of white and red and my hair is half wet, half dry and I look like I'm about to have a heart attack. I feel like I've changed the shape of my body temporarily into something more flexible and strong.

When do you feel least beautiful?

When someone makes a really snap judgment. It just feels below the belt. . . . You just feel kind of corroded and gross inside. I think that ends up reflecting on the way your face looks.

You love the natural look, but do you also love getting glam?

We as girls have that Cinderella fantasy of dress-up. So whenever you get the opportunity to have people make your face up and do your hair and put you in an outfit, it's a fantasy. And it's just so much fun and such a luxury.

How did your relationship with your looks change when you turned 30?

For some reason, since I turned 30 this little crew comes in the middle of the night and they sew little sausages under my eyes! I found some great new eye patches that are so awesome. They're by Talika. They just take away the puffiness. You put them on for 20 minutes and they're genius.

post-447-1177608220.jpg