princess

Teri Hatcher

: <_< :wacko: <_< :wacko:

Lies Lies Lies Lies

Teri Snatcher is denying rumors that she’s a fan of the botox and resylane. It has been widely reported that Teri’s taut face has been caused by several visits to the needle. She denies this claim.

She said, “I don’t use Botox or Restylane and I’ve never had any surgery, no matter what you’ve read.” That’s the one downside to fame – on any one day you can find loads of hideously mean things said about you online. [My friend] keeps threatening to put these computer child locks on my computer so I can’t torture myself. It hurts, you know?”

dlisted

Edited by taco

She said, “I don’t use Botox or Restylane and I’ve never had any surgery, no matter what you’ve read.”

Wonder if they asked about formaldehyde? ;)

^^ she looks good there - healthy, full faced and *gasps* attractive

You mean her face is in shadows? B)

...and from a distance? ;)

Hatcher seen as 'Desperate'

Tuesday, July 10th 2007, 4:00 AM

It wouldn't be a "Desperate Housewives" production without some behind-the-scenes bitching, now would it?

Cast loyalties became clear at Eva Longoria's over-the-top French wedding to NBA star Tony Parker. And the subject of the sniping was Teri Hatcher.

Some didn't like that Hatcher commissioned an outfit from Badgley Mischka that was very similar to the bridesmaids' dresses, by the same designers.

And she was called a "diva" for using the church, St. Germain l'Auxerroix, as a photo op.

"A private walkway was set up so that as the celebrities exited the bus from the hotel, they could sneak through the fans and paparazzi," says one guest. "Felicity [Huffman] and Nicollette [sheridan] walked into the church hand in hand, but Teri took her daughter and walked around into the public area to pose for photos and wave to fans for 10 minutes."

Says a snitch: "It was so strange! Everyone else was so excited to be going into the church for the wedding, and all of a sudden, Teri broke away from the group to make sure she was seen and photographed."

Other celeb attendees included Jessica Alba, Ryan Seacrest, Terrence Howard and Huffman's hubby, William H. Macy.

So why are the gals so mean about Teri?

"All the other girls are very close friends and hang out in each others' trailers and even at their homes," says an on-set source. "But Teri never joins in the fun and chat sessions and often runs late for scenes, and causes awkwardness on set."

Gatecrasher, NYDN

Edited by Bette Davis

Desperate Housefugs

Let's get one thing straight. Teri Hatcher looks great in this dress:

Posted Image

But there's on thing that doesn't look good on even the dishiest man or woman, and that's a cloak of desperation, a fact that T Hatch kindly illustrated for us, using director Rod Lurie as her object of needy desire. To wit: Please Let Me Nuzzle You, a drama in four acts:

Posted Image

TERI: I'm so happy to be here! I might have drank -- drunk? drinked? dranken? Whatever -- an entire bottle of Chambord this afternoon while watching season one of The Closer and crying.

ROD: Teri smells like Kir Royales. I'm just going to pose for this picture and then make my escape.

Posted Image

TERI: Rod, wasn't I AMAZZZZING on Commander in Chief?

ROD: That was Geena Da -- never mind. Yes. You were great.

Posted Image

TERI: I'M GONNA KISS YOU NOW. Just a leeeeetle kissy-poo.

ROD: Oh, god. She's going to kiss me. How I am supposed to get out of this? Let's try denial.

Posted Image

TERI: Almost there! ALMOST KISSY-TIME! KISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSY TIME!

ROD: Okay, I'm going to pretend this isn't happening. Look, the side of that building is just fascinating.

Posted Image

TERI: BINGO!

ROD: Oh, fine. My wife is going to kill me.

Teri Hatcher, the new face of Badgley Mischka's ad campaign

(from Awful Truth)

Too bad. I actually very much like B.M.'s clothes but now that they've used the Olsen Twins and then Teri as their "faces" (lollipop heads), I've lost a heap of respect for them...

Teri Hatcher, the new face of Badgley Mischka's ad campaign

(from Awful Truth)

Too bad. I actually very much like B.M.'s clothes but now that they've used the Olsen Twins and then Teri as their "faces" (lollipop heads), I've lost a heap of respect for them...

No kidding. They could to SO much better. Damn.

MUTE

http://www.dlisted.com/

Posted Image

Snatchers just because you look like Michael Jackson doesn't mean you have the same talents as he does. Snatchers performed with the "Band from TV" at the TV Guide Emmy after party last night. The band consists of a bunch of TV actors. Thankfully, I just have pictures and not video. It's too early to hear that crow call.

Bitch also forgot her dress. If you're going to wear a negligee, make sure it doesn't look like you fished it out of the bottom of the clearance bin at TJ Maxx.

Tick tock! The clock is really running out on this tired-ass desperado bag o' bones. Ugh. Every time I see her I'm reminded of that display of crazy love with Miss Thang Ryan. -_- *shudders* (Love the greasy homeless grandma get-up here too)

Posted Image

The Queen Of Farts

http://www.dlisted.com/

Posted Image

I'm going to give Teri Snatcher an A for effort! I like her costume, but it's on the wrong slag. Teri really should've went as The Joker or Michael Jackson. No costume required and she would've won top prize for sure. You know Michael Jackson wears that Queen of Hearts costume for his slumber parties. The boys dress as bunnies...I better stop.

Here's Teri bringin' on the fug with her daughter at the Dream Halloweenie thing yesterday.

Posted Image

Wrap Your Fat Lips Around This Lawsuit!

Posted Image

Teri Hatcher is being sued by skin care company Hydroderm, because she allegedly broke a contract by plumping her lips with a different product.

TMZ obtained this lawsuit filed against the "Desperate Housewives" star in an L.A. Court, claiming she broke her anti-competition clause with Hydroderm by endorsing a City Cosmetics product, Lip Plumper. Pimping out her lips!

Hydroderm paid Hatcher $2.4 million to exclusively endorse their product. According to the suit, Hatcher using the City Cosmetics product directly competes with Hydroderm's lip enhancer. The company now wants their money back -- all $2.4 million!

A rep for Hatcher did not return our call for comment.

Depp rated best, Ferrell worst for autographs

List names ‘Sweeney Todd’ star most gracious celeb third year in a row

MSNBC.com

NEW YORK - Want an autograph from Johnny Depp? Chances are, he’ll sign something for you — and not be a jerk about it.

The 44-year-old actor is the most gracious celebrity — for the third year in a row — on Autograph magazine’s annual list of the “10 Best and 10 Worst Hollywood Signers.”

Depp is “‘Charlie and the Chocolate Factory’ on film, and Johnny and the Signing Factory in person,” the magazine said.

“Though soft-spoken and laid-back, he likes to talk to fans and get to know them while signing,” New York autograph dealer Anthony Risi explains in the December issue, now on newsstands. “He’ll sign more than one item when he has time, too.”

The magazine said editors compiled input from autograph-collecting judges based in Europe, New York and California in ranking the celebs.

Matt Damon is second on the list, followed by George Clooney, Jack Nicholson, Rosario Dawson, John Travolta, Katherine Heigl, Jay Leno, Dakota Fanning and Russell Crowe — wait, Russell Crowe?

Crowe, who has a history of throwing temper tantrums, ranked among the worst signers on last year’s list. But in a turnaround, the magazine said, the 43-year-old actor “started treating fans great, signing, taking pictures and chatting them up.”

Will Ferrell is deemed the worst celebrity signer, followed by Tobey Maguire, Joaquin Phoenix, William Shatner, Renee Zellweger, John Malkovich, Julie Andrews, Bruce Willis, Teri Hatcher and Scarlett Johansson.

However, “keep in mind that even the best signers don’t sign sometimes, the worst sometimes do, and that just because they’re on the worst list doesn’t mean they’re bad people,” the magazine said.

© 2007 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

Hatcher Lip Lawsuit Goes to Arbitration

LOS ANGELES (AP) --

Teri Hatcher has won a ruling in a feud between rival lip plumpers worthy of Wisteria Lane.

A judge ruled Monday that a $2 million lawsuit against the 43-year-old "Desperate Housewives" star should be moved out of court and into arbitration.

The lawsuit from cosmetics company Hydroderm, filed late last year in Superior Court, claims that a 2005 endorsement agreement with Hatcher's production company stipulated that she would not pitch competing products.

Los Angeles Superior Court Judge Helen I. Bendix ruled that both sides are bound by a prior agreement to arbitrate all of Hydroderm's claims rather than litigate them in court.

The two sides signed the agreement Nov. 30, according to Hatcher's lawyers, who filed the motion to move to arbitration.

According to the lawsuit, the company learned Hatcher was also pushing CityLips, a lip plumper made by City Cosmetics, which competes with Hydroderm's Volumizing Lip Serum.

"Hatcher's name, image and likeness have been linked to so many competitors' products," the lawsuit said, "that it is anyone's guess as to what product keeps her skin and lips youthful."

Hatcher's attorney Alan Wertheimer has called the lawsuit an "unjustified and public assault on Teri Hatcher's good name, reputation and celebrity."

Wertheimer has said that the deal with Hydroderm did not affect Hatcher's previous deal with CityLips.

© 2008 The Associated Press

Hatcher Wins Cosmetic Lawsuit Ruling

A lawsuit launched against actress Teri Hatcher by a cosmetics firm will be sent to arbitration after a Los Angeles judge ruled in her favor.

Beauty manufacturers Hydroderm lodged a $2 million suit against the "Desperate Housewives" star, suing her for breach of contract after they claimed she had promoted other beauty products while she was signed to them.

And now Hatcher's lawyers have successfully persuaded a judge in L.A. to move the case to arbitration.

The star, who was paid $2.4 million to advertise Hydroderm products, insists her promotion of CityLips' lip plumper did not affect the deal and that management changes at the company constantly left her unsure of the terms of her contract.

The matter will now be settled out of court.

Teri Hatcher Unfazed By Her Single Status

Teri HatcherDesperate Housewives star Teri Hatcher is in no rush to walk down the aisle - because she's enjoying single life too much to worry about marrying. The twice-divorced actress, 43, has a 10-year-old daughter, Emerson Rose, from her nine-year marriage to actor Jon Tenney and insists she's content with her batchelorette status.

Hatcher says, "There are plenty of men in my life, and they're all special. Seriously - I'm doing fine just the way I am. The other day I was talking to a girlfriend who was turning 40. I asked her how she was feeling about it, and she said, 'It's funny, when I was 39, I was going through all the stress of, oh God, I'm not married, I haven't done this or that... But now I'm actually 40, I feel great. I feel powerful, like I've lived and learned a lot.'

"And she was right. It was good to be reminded of that."

Teri HatcherDesperate Housewives star Teri Hatcher is in no rush to walk down the aisle - because she's enjoying single life too much to worry about marrying. The twice-divorced actress, 43, has a 10-year-old daughter, Emerson Rose, from her nine-year marriage to actor Jon Tenney and insists she's content with her batchelorette status.

Hatcher says, "There are plenty of men in my life, and they're all special. Seriously - I'm doing fine just the way I am. The other day I was talking to a girlfriend who was turning 40. I asked her how she was feeling about it, and she said, 'It's funny, when I was 39, I was going through all the stress of, oh God, I'm not married, I haven't done this or that... But now I'm actually 40, I feel great. I feel powerful, like I've lived and learned a lot.'

Liar. If there's anyone in this town more desperate to get a man than La Hatchet, nobody's heard about it.

Liar. If there's anyone in this town more desperate to get a man than La Hatchet, nobody's heard about it.

What happened to her and that director guy--I forget his name but he used to play the butler on "General Hospital." (HE DID!! Yes, I have watched that soap--I've outed myself)

Teri Hatcher In Tune with Carrie Underwood?

People

Teri Hatcher must have been desperate to help out with the Idol Gives Back broadcast because the actress, who is best known for her clumsy character Susan on Desperate Housewives, decided to take the stage and sing with Band from TV.

In an opening skit that taped Sunday but aired Wednesday, Hatcher walks in on her Housewives husband James Denton, who plays plumber Mike Delfino, under a bathroom sink with Carrie Underwood. Denton, in boots and a T-shirt, and Underwood, in skinny black jeans and stilettos, look guilty.

“What’s going on?” Hatcher asks.

“Nothing,” they reply in unison.

“Nothing? Well, It doesn’t look like nothing is going on. If you are going to steal my man, then I am going to steal your song,” Hatcher replies. “That’s what I’m doing. I’m going to go steal your song.”

Cut to the stage at Kodak Theatre in Hollywood and Hatcher walks out on stage and performs Underwood’s “Before He Cheats” with Band From TV, which also includes Denton, Hugh Laurie (House), Jesse Spencer (House), Bob Guiney (The Bachelor), Bonnie Somerville (Cashmere Mafia), and Greg Grunberg (Alias).

Link