Sign in to follow this  
BobbyD

Hilary Duff

BATTLING SIBSIT'S time for a Celebrity Tag-Team Death Match between two pairs of sisters. Hilary and Haylie Duff were celebrating a friend's birthday at Basque in L.A. when Ashlee Simpson allegedly approached the Duffs' table, and remarked that Hilary's arms looked "chunky." Haylie told her to beat it, like any big sister would. Later in the ladies' room, the still-steamed Haylie had some words for Ashlee's own big sister, Jessica Simpson. A rep for the Simpsons said, "Ashlee thinks Hilary has perfectly lovely arms." The Duffs' rep, Cece Yorke, said, "They said they had a really fun night."

These Simpsons sisters are starting trouble all over town. First with Lohan now with the Duffs. This is like the most boring version of a night-time soap opera.

Hilary Duff under fire for concerts Posted by: Paul Heath Teen star Hilary Duff is coming under fire from an Internet website. DumpDuff.com says that the star, who has launched her own line of cruelty free cosmetics, had played a concert at a Houston rodeo."In fact, the rodeo management credited Hilary’s performance for record-breaking attendance. Anyone acquainted with SHARK’s investigations into rodeo knows the cruelty, injuries and deaths that rodeo animals suffer." Says the site.It has also been revealed that Duff is to play a concert at a Madrid bull ring this week, though it is not part of a scheduled bull fight, or it has been noted, anything directly involved with the 'brutal sport'."The fact that Hilary is playing at a concert at a bullring is more than adequate to show either ignorance or gross insensitivity. Hilary's bullring appearance, as with her rodeo appearances, will attract thousands, perhaps tens of thousands of young people into an environment which they may have never entered before." Again states the site.There doesn't seem to have been any comment on the subject, but the owners of said site are urging Ms. Duff to take a hard stand against animal abuse in rodeos and bullfighting.

who told her that hat looked cool?

All her homies from the "OC".... :D

Hilary Duff "Puts Money In Pockets Of Animal Abusers"by Mitch MarconiMay 15, 2006 According to a published report, a videography based animal rights group called "Showing Animals Respect And Kindness" or SHARK, has taken media darling of the animal rights groups Hilary Duff to task for making appearances at rodeos and bullfights. Duff recently launched her own line of cosmetics that touted the fact that they did not allow animals to be used in the testing or making of their products. This made her the animal activist's fave until she started singing at the horse and bull performances, drawing record crowds and the ire of SHARK, who are disgusted by Duff's decision to do so.The SHARK website has an entire page dedicated to slamming Duff called "Dump Duff" which states the young actress is "not what she appears". The Dump Duff webpage also offers links to numerous videos and stills of animal cruelty, some of which is terribly graphic, and warns her to back off her performances at these "venues" or else she will be exposed as the "not nice" person she is:States the site, "We hope that Hilary Duff will simply see the light and take a hard stand against animal abuse in rodeos and bullfighting. This would mean that she promises to never play another rodeo or bullring."Until then, SHARK will see to it that the world comes to know Hilary Duff in a very different light."The animal campaigners have also mailed to her grisly tapes of cruelty to the animals performing in rodeos and bullfights. Shark president Steve Hindi reportedly told the National Enquirer, "If she is going to play these kinds of venues, where animals are killed and cruelly treated, we are going to call her on it."Duff's lawyer Stanton Stein responds, "After all her high-profile and generous work on behalf of animals, Ms. Duff is being aggressively and unfairly singled out by a small fringe group that touts itself as an animal rights group."-- Compiled from wire reports

I'm all for animal rights but they are trying to dictate where she can hold her concerts. Hilary is from Texas so she may have a different view on horse shows.

Is there anything left on Earth that someone doesn't protest about? :rolleyes: Geez, I'm in the people saving mode...Let's fight for rights for people...then worry about animals being cooked alive, fur, or in rodeos.

I think they should look at the situation: how many people would actually pay to see Hilary Duff in concert unless her teeth were in somehow used to distract and assist in the slaughter of animals. I mean honestly!

I think the funniest part of this is that the only place OBVIOUSLY she can get booked is horse shows. I just hope she doesn't cause a stampede when the horses think she's their mother.

EOnline.comGREAT WHITE WAY: Haylie Duff making her Broadway debut when she joins the cast of Hairspray July 18. We know, we wish it was Hilary too, but what can you do.

Duff Slams New York Times Critic

Hilary Duff has issued a stinging response to the New York Times movie critic who described her acting as "talent-challenged." Stephen Holden has consistently slammed Duff's teen comedy movies and singled out her performances particularly. But Duff insists she isn't making movies for New York Times readers. She tells Elle magazine, "He doesn't really fit the demographic. So I could really care less. Look at me, and look at where he is - sorry! Would he prefer that I take some super-adult role that is inappropriate so I would have no place to grow? Suppose the next thing I did was this super-edgy independent movie where I was pregnant or shooting up. What would that do to my fanbase?"

*Note to self...The Duffster will get in your ass, if you don't like her "body of work" :rolleyes:

Hilary Duff was just on E! news & she said she's a virgin. She says its not like she hasn't thought about it & so many people around her have done it but when they talk about it, it didn't sound like it was special like she thought it would be.

Hilary Duff was just on E! news & she said she's a virgin. She says its not like she hasn't thought about it & so many people around her have done it but when they talk about it, it didn't sound like it was special like she thought it would be.

Wasn't their a picture floating around a little while back with a shot of her purse with condoms in it? Guess she she is prepared should should the moment arise? :)

Why would that boyfriend be hanging around with this dipshit horseface if not to get intercourse or perhaps BJ's? Not for the enlightened conversation or natural beauty. I"m not buying this for a minute. Hilary, you might want to contact Brit's old PR people for how not to be a virgin. And honey, with the right guy, it is VERY special. I don't think that guy you've been hanging out with would make it, though.

I've always thought Joel was gay.

I always heard he and the brother messed around with each other. Yuk!

I've always thought Joel was gay.

I always heard he and the brother messed around with each other. Yuk!
:blink: Maybe thats why Benji has gained so much weight lately. He's jealous! :)

From World Entertainment News NetworkJune 15, 2006 2:17 PM EDTHILARY DUFF insists punk rocker boyfriend JOEL MADDEN will have to put a wedding ring on her finger before he gets the chance to bed her - because she plans to stay a virgin until her wedding night.The 18-year-old pop star/actress has revealed she has never had sex and is upset when fans automatically assume she and GOOD CHARLOTTE star Madden are bedmates.She says, "It's harder having a boyfriend who's older because people just assume."But (virginity) is definitely something I like about myself. It doesn't mean I haven't thought about sex, because everyone I know has had it and you want to fit in."

From World Entertainment News NetworkJune 15, 2006 2:17 PM EDTHILARY DUFF insists punk rocker boyfriend JOEL MADDEN will have to put a wedding ring on her finger before he gets the chance to bed her - because she plans to stay a virgin until her wedding night.The 18-year-old pop star/actress has revealed she has never had sex and is upset when fans automatically assume she and GOOD CHARLOTTE star Madden are bedmates.She says, "It's harder having a boyfriend who's older because people just assume."But (virginity) is definitely something I like about myself. It doesn't mean I haven't thought about sex, because everyone I know has had it and you want to fit in."

I'm having Britney flashbacks....