Sign in to follow this  
princess

Shannen Doherty

Can anyone please explain to the ONE human being that is clueless - WHY Shannen Doherty is SUCH a biatch and why is she so hated and why no one wants to work with her. I don't get it. I never followed her so I have no clue..

Anyone

Thanks

people.com

The Peach Pit just got a whole lot more interesting.

Shannen Doherty, the bad girl of ’90s Hollywood, is in talks to reprise her role as good girl Brenda Walsh in the Beverly Hills, 90210 spinoff, EW.com reports.

Doherty, who was reputedly difficult on set and frequently clashed with her costars, was fired from the original show in 1994.

Currently, the main things standing in the way of the return of Brenda Walsh would be her demand for more money and to be clued in on the plotlines of The CW’s new version of the primetime teen soap.

“She wants to know what the story is going to be first,” EW.com quotes a source as saying.

Others returning to West Beverly Hills High School in their former roles include Tori Spelling, 35, and Jennie Garth, 36, with whom Doherty, 37, allegedly once engaged in a fistfight. –Michael Y. Park

now that I read the last two pages I have one thing to say - why do her antics pale in comparison to the antics that young hollywood is doing now.. it this now a whole new breed of bitch

now that I read the last two pages I have one thing to say - why do her antics pale in comparison to the antics that young hollywood is doing now.. it this now a whole new breed of bitch

I think back then, it was a big deal when stars were uncooperative and it was reported to the public, now, not so much, more the norm. Plus, the entire cast were popular with the public, not just her, so it was pretty stupid on Shannon's part to think that the show couldn't stand to lose one of them (her)!

I didn't like her Brenda character on the show, but I always liked her and her antics!

That was the first thing I thought of when I saw this thread bumped. Compared to the skanks-with-no-talent fest going on right now, especially thanks to reality tv, people like this almost look good ~ not quite but almost.

;)

Shannen Doherty is a particularly unpleasant person, even for a Hollywood actress. There's a deep current of ugly meanness to her, on par with my impression of Paris Hilton, only somehow darker and more venomous. And even Paris has SOME friends. Shannen never had a friend for long. She is combatively insecure and competitive and her reflexive reaction is to attack and rip other people down - even people who pose no real threat. I guess there was always a ferocity to her bitchiness, a focus and a purpose that the new breed of petty bitches just can't seem to muster.

I know she's difficult behind the scenes but she's also interesting (IMO) to watch as an actress. I'd be more interested in the show knowing she's on board.

Even though I preferred the earlier seasons of Charmed to the later seasons, I couldn't help but notice Doherty is one of those actresses that can only do one facial expression. She pouts and looks like she's about to cry. For like 3 years on Charmed. Oh well.

Shannen Doherty Takes On Magazine Job

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shannen Doherty has taken on a new job at Pasadena magazine, it has emerged.

The former Beverly Hills, 90210 star's spokesperson told Us Weekly that Doherty has already started working as an art director for the California-based publication.

He said: "Shannen's always been interested in magazines. She's learning how tough it can be, but it's just a great creative outlet.

"She's already booking covers and working on photoshoots."

Doherty recently reprised her role as Brenda Walsh in The CW's Beverly Hills, 90210 spinoff.

Source: digitalspy.co.uk

Shannen Doherty Sued By Bank

Former Beverly Hills, 90210 star Shannen Doherty is facing legal action from a bank after allegedly failing to pay back a loan.

The actress is being sued by bosses at City National Bank (Cnb) for $85,000 (£53,125), who allege Doherty agreed to make one principal payment plus interest on 1 June.

In court documents obtained by TMZ.com, the papers claim the star "made, executed and delivered to Cnb a promissory note (a contract to provide payment) in the original sum of $90,000.00."

On June 18 the agreement was amended to allow her up until 1 September to pay the cash, but she allegedly failed to meet the deadline.

Executives at City National Bank have now filed suit accusing the actress of breach of contract and unjust enrichment. They are demanding the outstanding payment plus interest, and ask Doherty to pay for the lawsuit costs and attorney fees.

Source: IMDb

Shannen Doherty -- Dancing with Debt

Shannen Doherty may have tried two-stepping the California taxman, TMZ has learned.

On March 22 just days before Shannen was booted from "Dancing with the Stars," the State of California slapped a $44,064.58 tax lien on the "90210" star.

So far, no comment from her people -- but we're guessing a few more "DWTS" paychecks would have really helped.

UPDATE: Shannen's peeps tell us this was the first she'd heard about the lien and that it would "be taken care of promptly."

Source TMZ

Shannon's back! In her own reality show. It's called;

Shannon says

Premieres Tuesday April 10, 2012 at 10 p.m. It's a 1 hour show. On the WE channel.