princess

Paul & Stella McCartney clan

Paul McCartney: Divorce is "Very Painful"

Paul McCartney has spoken out about his bitter split with Heather Mills, telling the October 20-26 issue of London's The Radio Times, "Going through a divorce is a very painful thing."

On Friday, usmagazine.com reported that Mills, 39, rejected his $100 million settlement offer because she refused to sign the accompanying gag order banning her from speaking about their failed marriage.

McCartney, 65, hinted to The Radio Times that he will persevere until the end of this ugly, drawn out drama.

"As Winston Churchill once said, 'If you're going through hell, keep going!'" he said.

"The only solution is to remain dignified. If I don't keep a silence about it, I lose this idea of being dignified."

He also said there was "no truth" to rumors linking him to Renée Zellweger. His rebound from the heartbreak of his failed marriage is music.

"It's been a difficult time," he said. "Music is the therapy for me. In fact, going through difficulties has only concentrated my desire to make good music."

www.dailymail.co.uk

Heather Mills wants Reese Witherspoon to play her in her tell-all life story

By RICHARD SIMPSON

Last updated at 01:17am on 23rd October 2007

Heather Mills has flown to the US to plan a Hollywood film about her life - and she wants Oscar-winner Reese Witherspoon to take the starring role.

She went there after the deadline she set her estranged husband Sir Paul McCartney to agree a £50million divorce passed without a settlement.

Miss Mills called on Sir Paul to reach a deal by close of business on Friday or face the worst she could throw at him in court, on screen and in a new biography.

Sir Paul's lawyers had not been in touch by the deadline and on Friday evening Miss Mills, 39, flew out to begin a media barrage. She is having a meeting in Los Angeles with American film writer and producer Robert von Dassanowsky to discuss the making of a film of her life.

She is keen to get Reese Witherspoon, 31, who won a best actress Oscar last year for her portrayal of June Carter Cash in Walk the Line, to play her.

A well-placed source told the Mail: "Heather has been working for some time on the biopic. Of course it had all been shelved while she thought they were heading for a settlement.

"But the script was dusted off pretty rapidly over the weekend. She had wanted Heather Locklear to play her. She now feels someone with slightly more credibility like Reese Witherspoon should play her. Heather wants an unknown to play Paul.

"Heather sees this film as the tragic and empowering story of her life - a young model who gets run over and loses her leg, overcomes her difficulties and marries her prince. But the most interesting part of the tale will be the dark goings on between the couple behind closed doors."

On Friday, Miss Mills flew to New York to arrange an interview with US chat show host Larry King in which, sources say, she "will not hold back".

She is also lining up an appearance on Oprah Winfrey's TV show and is expected to appear on the new season of U.S. TV hit Dancing with the Stars as a guest star.

Last night, spokesmen for Miss Mills and Sir Paul, 65, refused to comment on the progress of the divorce.

Oh that bitch! I hope nobody really wants to make her stupid movie.

Oh, they will make it. Let's hope that it ends up on cable.

She was stupid though - She would have made more money on the divorce settlement then she ever will go public with the story. Hopefully people will recognize her for the sleaze that she is.

Wonder how some people look at themselves in the mirror sometimes.

Apparently envisioning themselves as Heather Locklear and Reese Witherspoon! :rolleyes:

(MSNBC.COM)

ContactMusic reveals that in an excerpt from Donald Trump’s new tome, “Think Big and Kick Ass,” the boisterous billionaire shares a few thoughts about Paul McCartney’s divorce drama. When The Donald first heard the Beatle said no to a prenup, he thought, “What a mistake. This guy is a schmuck.” Donald, who’s doled out $30 million to ex-wives, thinks Sir Paul knows better now. “Get a prenuptial agreement. Don't believe me? Ask Paul McCartney what he thinks.”

Apparently envisioning themselves as Heather Locklear and Reese Witherspoon! :rolleyes:

perfect response. LOL :D

Mills Struggled Through Dancing Show With Broken Pelvis

www.imdb.com

Model/activist Heather Mills braved her way through TV show Dancing With The Stars with a broken pelvis. The one-legged former wife of Sir Paul McCartney has revealed she has been suffering with a broken plate for years - and her will was really tested on the last season of the reality dancing show. She says, "I had a broken pelvis when I danced Dancing With The Stars. I've had a broken plate for a few years now and it just pops out now and again." The injury forced Mills into a wheelchair, but now she's walking again after her hip was "realigned and cracked back into place by a chiropractor." Mills now has to find time in her busy schedule to undergo surgery. She adds, "I just can't take four months out right now." The model lost a leg when she was hit by a speeding police motorcycle in a London street in 1993.

Those violin strings haven't snapped YET? :rolleyes:

Mills Struggled Through Dancing Show With Broken Pelvis

www.imdb.com

Model/activist Heather Mills braved her way through TV show Dancing With The Stars with a broken pelvis. The one-legged former wife of Sir Paul McCartney has revealed she has been suffering with a broken plate for years - and her will was really tested on the last season of the reality dancing show. She says, "I had a broken pelvis when I danced Dancing With The Stars. I've had a broken plate for a few years now and it just pops out now and again." The injury forced Mills into a wheelchair, but now she's walking again after her hip was "realigned and cracked back into place by a chiropractor." Mills now has to find time in her busy schedule to undergo surgery. She adds, "I just can't take four months out right now." The model lost a leg when she was hit by a speeding police motorcycle in a London street in 1993.

Those violin strings haven't snapped YET? :rolleyes:

I suffered a broken pelvis in 1997 & have "plate" problems but honestly it really isn't all that horrible. It does 'pop out" from time to time but the body gets used to it after a while & it doesn't hurt all that much. She is such a drama whore :rolleyes: Edited by taco

When Paul met Pauline: Secret footage of the stars on screen together over 40 years ago

Posted Image

Brit Pack: A young Wendy Richards appears alongside Paul McCartney in a deleted scene from the movie Help?

Brit legends Paul McCartney and Wendy Richards are a match made in heaven in this deleted scene from the classic Beatles movie Help!

Richards was a 22-year-old unknown when she was chosen to appear alongside the Fab Five - sadly her big moment was cut from the movie

Posted Image

The perfect couple: Paul and Wendy enjoy a tender moment, their encounter was cut from the movie

Posted Image

The scene was discovered by researchers restoring the 1965 Beatles movie which is being released on DVD

Posted Image

Now: Richards and McCartney as they are today

These still photographs - discovered by researchers restoring the 1965 movie - are all that's left of the encounter.

The 64-year-old recently spoke of her disappointment at being edited out of the movie:

"I was devastated. But I've met Paul since and it was lovely that he remembered me." Richards went on to star as Miss Brahms in BBC comedy Are You Being Served?

She joined Eastenders in 1985 playing frumpy Pauline Fowler for 22 years.

Paul McCartney, 65, is currently embroiled in a bitter divorce battle with his second wife Heather Mills.

Side Dish

Heather Mills is denying a report that she's developing a movie about herself and wants Oscar-winner Reese Witherspoon to play her. Still, some are dying to see Reese with a prosthetic leg. As one blogger snarked, "What is she going to call it, 'Hop the Line'?" :D

Side Dish

Heather Mills is denying a report that she's developing a movie about herself and wants Oscar-winner Reese Witherspoon to play her. Still, some are dying to see Reese with a prosthetic leg. As one blogger snarked, "What is she going to call it, 'Hop the Line'?" :D

Translation: we shopped it and discovered no one really wants to see a one-legged golddigger stab the "cute" beatle in the heart after the death of his soul mate.. . . and oh yeah, Reese said that while she is not above alittle fauxmance this not the role she would give her right leg for.

Mills Splashes Out Cash for Daughter's Birthday

Sir Paul McCartney's estranged wife Heather Mills has splashed out $200,000 on a lavish bash for her daughter's fourth birthday.

Mills -- who is currently locked in a divorce settlement with the former Beatles legend -- threw a Disney-themed party for the couple's daughter, Beatrice, on Saturday, a few days ahead of her October 30 birthday.

The celebration featured trampolines and bouncy castles erected in the grounds of Mills' mansion in East Sussex, southeast England, compete with a theater and water fountains.

And Mills' generosity didn't stop there - she also bought the child her very own pony.

But Mills has been criticized for spending so much cash on one night.

A source tells Britain's The Sun, "It was one hell of a party and cost a fortune. To Heather that amount is small change. Some guests even took home champagne and wine..."

McCartney also made a brief appearance at the party, but left after 20 minutes, according to reports.

Mucca 'scared my dog to death'

A FURIOUS neighbour claimed last night that a £10,000 fireworks display staged by Heather Mills killed her dog.

Sandra Rowbury, 48, says her Weimaraner bitch Glow was terrified by the barrage of explosions and suffered a fatally bloated gut.

The 20 minutes of bangs and flashes — which came without warning in a quiet rural area — also caused 15 of her horses to stampede in terror, as animal rights activist Mucca and pals sipped champagne.

Sandra, who lives yards from Heather’s £3million pad in Robertsbridge, East Sussex, said: “As far as I’m concerned she has hurt my animals. I am distraught Glow died.

Huge

“It was a huge display — the size of a town’s bonfire celebrations.

“Everyone else lets people know if they are planning fireworks, so they can move their animals or give sedatives.

“She calls herself an animal lover, but she showed no respect for the animals round here.”

Healthy five-year-old Glow died on Sunday morning, hours after Heather, 39, staged the firework finale at a £100,000 bash for daughter Beatrice’s fourth birthday.

Bloat can be brought on by stress and kills quickly. Sandra said: “It just seems too much of a coincidence to me.

“Heather’s lack of consideration has made me — and other people — very angry.”

Last night a friend of Sir Paul McCartney’s estranged wife said: “Heather and her sister Fiona both had their dogs at the display and neither was affected.

“If this dog has died Heather will be absolutely devastated. She is a great animal lover.

“She’d want to apologise to this lady if the fireworks caused her animals any distress.”

Heather Mills Killed A Dog!

http://www.dlisted.com/

Posted Image

Sandra Rowbury claims Heather Mills basically killed her 5-year-old Weimaraner bitch, Glow. Sandra lives near Heather and said a fireworks show given by Heather scared her poor pooch to death.

Heather didn't warn her neighbors of the 20-minute fireworks display that went up at her mansion.

Sandra said, "As far as I'm concerned she has hurt my animals. I am distraught Glow died.

"It was a huge display - the size of a town's celebrations. Everyone else lets people know if they are planning fireworks, so they can move their animals or give them sedatives. She calls herself an animal lover, but she showed no respect for the animals around here."

Call PETA!

Glow will have her revenge! Sir Paul will receive an anonymous fax with damaging info on Heather and she won't get a dime. Glow will make sure this happens.

Heather Mills Admits Thoughts of Suicide

Heather Mills broke down in tears on Britain's GMTV on Wednesday, as she addressed her battles with the tabloid press and her ongoing divorce from Paul McCartney.

In addition to daily run-ins with the paparazzi, the former Dancing with the Stars hopeful says she has "had it" with unflattering coverage in British papers. (One recent story in The Sun accused her of hosting a massive fireworks display at her home, which allegedly sent a neighbor's dog into cardiac arrest.)

"Everything they write is complete rubbish," the ex-model, 39, told the morning news program. "They've called me a 'whore', a 'gold-digger,' a 'fantasist,' a 'liar' and the most unbelievably hurtful things. ... I've been so close to suicide."

In her rambling – and often emotional – tirade, Mills also attacked articles that claim she's turned down multi-million dollar divorce settlements from the former Beatle.

"I've been offered nothing, okay? Nothing!" she said, claiming to be nearly $3 million "in debt in lawyers fees. And that's as much as I can say now, or I go to jail for telling the truth. So I'm gagged at the moment, because I'm not allowed to say a word while the media are fed this spin by a certain corner."

Mills also claims that since her May 2006 split from the music icon, she has received numerous death threats.

Hate Campaign

"A certain part of the tabloid media created such a hate campaign against me, that they put my life and my daughter's life at risk," she said. "That's why I considered killing myself because I thought, if I'm dead, she's safe and she can be with her father. And that's the truth. I'm sick of it."

Mills says she's now starting a petition demanding greater accuracy from the press. "My plan is to change the law in the European Parliament," she vowed, "and I will do it."

Meanwhile, McCartney (who released Memory Almost Full last spring) and Mills continue to hash out the details of their divorce settlement in London's High Court.

The two wed in 2002 and have one daughter Beatrice, 4.

Heather Mills Admits Thoughts of Suicide

Heather Mills broke down in tears on Britain's GMTV on Wednesday, as she addressed her battles with the tabloid press and her ongoing divorce from Paul McCartney.

In addition to daily run-ins with the paparazzi, the former Dancing with the Stars hopeful says she has "had it" with unflattering coverage in British papers. (One recent story in The Sun accused her of hosting a massive fireworks display at her home, which allegedly sent a neighbor's dog into cardiac arrest.)

"Everything they write is complete rubbish," the ex-model, 39, told the morning news program. "They've called me a 'whore', a 'gold-digger,' a 'fantasist,' a 'liar' and the most unbelievably hurtful things. ... I've been so close to suicide."

In her rambling – and often emotional – tirade, Mills also attacked articles that claim she's turned down multi-million dollar divorce settlements from the former Beatle.

"I've been offered nothing, okay? Nothing!" she said, claiming to be nearly $3 million "in debt in lawyers fees. And that's as much as I can say now, or I go to jail for telling the truth. So I'm gagged at the moment, because I'm not allowed to say a word while the media are fed this spin by a certain corner."

Mills also claims that since her May 2006 split from the music icon, she has received numerous death threats.

Hate Campaign

"A certain part of the tabloid media created such a hate campaign against me, that they put my life and my daughter's life at risk," she said. "That's why I considered killing myself because I thought, if I'm dead, she's safe and she can be with her father. And that's the truth. I'm sick of it."

Mills says she's now starting a petition demanding greater accuracy from the press. "My plan is to change the law in the European Parliament," she vowed, "and I will do it."

Meanwhile, McCartney (who released Memory Almost Full last spring) and Mills continue to hash out the details of their divorce settlement in London's High Court.

The two wed in 2002 and have one daughter Beatrice, 4.

Then why the hell hasn't she done it already. Come on press: throw her over the edge.

But she's accusing Paul's people of talking! She just needs to vaporize. :angry:

Heather Mills Needs A Joint

http://www.dlisted.com/

Posted Image

Calm down Heather! You still have that enormous diamond ring.

Heather Mills went on GMTV this morning to cry...cry....cry.....about how awful her life is. Heather is currently embroiled in a messy divorce from Paul McCartney. Here's what Heather has to boo-hoo about:

$3 Million in debt

18 Months of media abuse with 4,400 abusive articles (she counted?)

She compared herself to Kate McCann (mother of Madeline)

She compared herself to Princess Diana

She's hated more than paedophiles

She went on and on about how the media is portraying her as a whore and gold digger and making her go crazy. Heather said all the dollar figures have basically been made up and how do we even know she's asking for anything?

She said, "These figures are made up, £100 million, £50 million, £20 million. How do you know if I even want any money? I am £1.5 million in debt in lawyers' fees. That's as much as I can say or I go to jail, for telling the truth."

She denied she's trying to sell her story, but said she's on a gag order form the courts.

She's getting death threats from some underground movement and she's even considered killing herself. “I considered killing myself because I thought if I am dead, she [my daughter] can be safe with her father.” Heather said that if anything happens to her she has a box of evidence that will go to a "certain person."

DRAMA!!! I need a drink and I think Heather needs one too.

Heather is suffering from Britneyitis. She claims she wants to be left alone yet she goes out into the media to create more stories. She shouldn't have done this interview (she did another one later in the morning) if she wanted the media to leave her alone.

Heather stay inside and please smoke a bowl. You need to calm the hell down!

All AP News

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mills McCartney Fears for Her Life

Heather Mills McCartney accused Paul McCartney of failing to protect her and their 3-year-old daughter Beatrice from abuse, which she says ranges from lies and slander to death threats.

Breaking her recent silence about issues surrounding their divorce case, Mills McCartney gave two television interviews Wednesday. She also announced that she would seek European legislation to compel newspapers to apologize for untruthful stories.

"Do you fear for your life?" she was asked in a British Broadcasting Corp. television interview.

"Yes I do, yes I do," she said.

"And you are saying that Paul McCartney does not protect you and your child?"

"I'm afraid not," Mills McCartney said.

She also appeared earlier in the day on an ITV television morning show, saying she had taken precautions because of death threats.

"I have a box of evidence that's going to a certain person, should anything happen to me, so if you top me off it's still going to that person, and the truth will come out," she said.

"There is so much fear from a certain party of the truth coming out that lots of things have been put out and done, so the police came 'round and said, `You have had serious death threats from an underground movement.'"

On the BBC, she was asked if the tabloid newspapers were at fault.

"It's the tabloids and a certain party, but it is so extreme and so abusive ... I mean, I've been called monster, whore, gold digger, fantasist, liar."

"When you say certain party, do you mean someone from Paul McCartney's camp?" BBC reporter Maxine Mawhinney asked.

"I'm not allowed to talk about Paul and the court case and all that kind of stuff, because we are in court," Mills McCartney said.

"But it is, by clear implication, that's what you're saying," BBC reporter Jon Sopel said.

"I can't say, because I'd be in contempt of court. But you're not stupid, that's all I can say."

Paul McCartney, 65, declined to respond. "There's no comment from our side," said his spokesman, Stuart Bell.

Mills McCartney, who is still negotiating a financial settlement in the divorce case, urged the public to stop buying sensationalist newspapers.

"We've had death threats, I've been close to suicide. I'm so upset about this," she said on the ITV show. "I've had worse press than a pedophile or a murderer, and I've done nothing but charity for 20 years."

<_< Dammit! Knew I should have bought that National Enquirer <_<

I will always wonder....was it my stinginess that kept her from going over the edge & how will I ever forgive myself?

:D JK I'm not that Evil

or am I....... :blink: :D

Edited by taco

She's getting death threats from some underground movement and she's even considered killing herself. “I considered killing myself because I thought if I am dead, she [my daughter] can be safe with her father.” Heather said that if anything happens to her she has a box of evidence that will go to a "certain person."

She watches too much TV. ;)