Queen G

Sienna Miller

DON'T YOU KNOW WHO SHE THINKS SHE IS?!

Everyone attending the BAFTAs is designated a plus one. Britain's finest classical actress Sienna Miller (sorry, what I meant to type there was 'Britain's finest example of luck') threw a big strop and insisted on getting four extra tickets which, eventually, she got.

Come the night, she's on one of the big-wig tables with some high-up industry types. Her mates are at another table (i.e. not with the important people). One of the blokes at Sienna's table gets up to go for a piss and when he comes back finds one of Sienna's posse has taken his seat.

He says to the guy, "Er, that's my seat you're in." To which the bloke replies that he's Sienna's agent and has no intention of moving. Rather than make a fuss, industry bloke goes to sit at the agent's old table (i.e. with the plebs) where he knows no one. Then leaves as he doesn't know any of the blaggers.

The rest of Sienna's friends decide to crouch/squat around her through the whole dinner leaving the other people on the table gobsmacked at how fucking rude the woman was.

Source: Holy Moly

Overheard at the Spirit Awards

"In honor of this show's zero-waste policy, Sienna Miller has graciously offered to finish everyone's drinks tonight... Thanks Sienna." Spirit Awards host Rainn Wilson had Best Female Lead nominee Sienna Miller hiding her blushes during his monologue at the start of Saturday's show.

Someone has her number.

Terror at 37,000 Feet?

It's one thing to engage in public displays of affection at sea level, but seven miles high? A touch more obnoxious.

But try telling that to Sienna Miller and boyfriend Rhys Ifans, who reportedly spent the better part of a post-Oscars 12-hour L.A.-to-London flight all over each other: making out, snuggling in the same 33"-wide sleeper chair and generally making other passengers uncomfortable.

According to the Daily Mirror, the Virgin Airlines flight featured plenty of action from the get-go, even through an attempted viewing of Michael Clayton, and Rhys, 39, spilling wine all over himself (leading to him taking off his shirt and, according to the Mirror, "a sight we wouldn't wish on our worst enemies… his scrawny white body").

Despite the distractions, Atonement star James McAvoy (traveling with wife Anne-Marie Duff) spent most of the flight engrossed with a Sudoku book and never seemed the least bit put out by his fellow thespians' antics.

Who is That Naked Guy Behind You Sienna!

Posted Image

Yesterday we spied sexy Sienna Miller as she walked her two dogs around Regents Park in London. But when we took another look at the photos we realised we were not alone!! Worryingly in the middle of a chilly day, a creepy man can be seen lurking in the bushes, and what’s more the dude looks naked. Sienna needs to watch her back, not us!

Kate Moss and Sienna Miller Back to BFF Status

Posted Image

Kate Moss and Sienna Miller have found their way back into a friendship with one another, after being reunited by their mutual hairdresser, James Brown. The two women, who have had a public falling out for various reasons--Sienna dating Jude Law (the ex of Kate's best friend, Sadie Frost), Kate believing that Sienna stole her style, and Kate's anger over Sienna dating her friend, Rhys Ifans--all of it, of course ridiculous.

But it looks as if the two sandy-blondish, pixie-faced black-leggings loving Brits have decided to make nice...for now. I'm sure it's a cease-fire that will last about as long as their highlights do.

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

http://socialitelife.buzznet.com/

Miller Engaged to Ifans

Actress Sienna Miller is to marry boyfriend Rhys Ifans after his third proposal, according to reports. The Factory Girl star is said to be planning a summer wedding with the 39-year-old actor, who first asked for Miller's hand in marriage in August by sending her a cryptic message in Welsh, his first language, which read: "Marry the Misfit." He proposed for a second time in December at her 26th birthday party by hiding an engagement ring in a pile of gifts. But it proved to be third time lucky for the Notting Hill star after Miller accepted his proposal earlier this month. And the one-year couple is reportedly keen to keep their forthcoming nuptials low-key. A source tells British newspaper the Sunday Mirror, "Rhys has admitted he and Sienna are getting married. Everything is supposed to be hush-hush, but Rhys is over the moon and finding it hard to keep quiet. He can't believe she finally said yes. Although Si and Rhys have a lot of famous friends, they will keep it low-key. They won't be signing up to some magazine deal." Miller, who has previously called Ifans her soul mate, recently said, "I am in love - Rhys and I are the best of mates and life is going great."

Sienna Miller is not engaged to boyfriend

Reports of actress’s betrothal to Rhys Ifans ‘completely untrue,’ says rep

Access Hollywood

LOS ANGELES - Despite reports that British actress Sienna Miller is engaged to boyfriend and fellow actor Rhys Ifans, fans should hold off sending any well wishes to the couple.

"The story is completely untrue," a rep for Miller tells Access Hollywood.

According to reports, Miller, the star of "Factory Girl," and Rhys, who fans have seen in "Notting Hill" and "Twin Town," have been dating for over a year and live together in London.

In other news, Miller will next play the raven-haired femme fatale, the Baroness, in the upcoming big-screen version of "G.I. Joe."

Copyright 2008 by NBC. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

What is her fucking problem? (Yeah, I know, but I mean her problem with marrying Rhys Ifans.)

Oh wait, I know what it is....

Memo

To: Sienna Miller

We just wanted to make it perfectly clear that you will still be able to blow fat, ugly, old men for work in this town, even if you are no longer single. We don't care whether you marry the Welsh guy or not. Seriously. It makes absolutely no difference to our enjoyment of your blowjobs. After you turn thirty, then you can start worrying.

Also, you will never, Ever, EVER snag an A-list American movie star, at least not one who will marry you. Even the closeted gay ones won't have you as a beard. You may as well go ahead and marry that fool you've bamboozled into thinking you love him, poor sap.

p.s.

Harvey says he wants his guest knee-pads back. He'll send a courier in the morning.

(Pagesix.com)

Popular Guy

CHRISTIAN Siriano is at tracting a crowd in Los Angeles. Both Sienna Miller and Brittany Murphy approached the "Project Runway" winner at the Chateau Marmont last week while he was making the Hollywood press rounds. At the Full Picture Productions party at the Roosevelt Hotel on Wednesday, Siriano chatted with Becki Newton of "Ugly Betty" about his upcoming appearance on the show and met Eve. He was even invited to Brett Ratner's house and "was the hit of the party," our source said. "Lindsay Lohan was there, too, but he was too shy to go up to her."

Sienna Miller And Rhys Ifans Are Engaged

Rhys Ifans' mom has confirmed reports that the star is engaged to his girlfriend Sienna Miller.

The couple is alleged to be planning a summer wedding after Sienna accepted Ifans' third proposal earlier this month.

Lucky Rhys first asked for Miller's hand in marriage in August last year by sending her a cryptic message in Welsh, which read: "Marry the Misfit."

He then proposed for a second time in December at her 26th birthday party by hiding an engagement ring in a pile of gifts.

But the third time was the charm for the actor when Sienna finally accepted his proposal just a few weeks ago.

And Ifans' mom Beti-Wyn Evans revealed she's delighted at the prospect of having Miller as her daughter-in-law.

She said: "They adore each other and I am so pleased for them. They make a fantastic couple. We think she is lovely, absolutely fantastic."

Evans also revealed her son and his fiancee are looking into buying a home in Wales, so Ifans can be closer to his family.

Source: thesun.co.uk

Sienna Miller Talks Babies (She Wants Them!) During Sis's Shower

Babies weren't on the agenda for Sienna Miller during her roller-coaster romance with Jude Law, but it looks like motherhood may now be an option with current beau Rhys Ifans.

"I really want bubbies (sic) – I always have," Miller told the June U.K. edition of InStyle magazine during a baby shower for her elder sister Savannah.

"I mean, I'm nearly 27 and you have to think about these things, don't you?" posited Miller. "And Sav proves you can work and be a mum. It still scares me, though."

The expectant Savannah – who already has one son, Moses – held the baby shower in west London, with a rock music soundtrack playing on a vintage 1950s record player. Guests snacked on with multicolored cupcakes, salads and tartlets, all washed down with Earl Grey tea and rosé Champagne.

Although baby showers are still a new concept in Britain, the Millers are more familiar with them than most, having an American father.

During the bash, celebrity hairdresser Nicky Clarke asked Sienna about her Welsh squeeze, scruffy actor Ifans (best known stateside for his role in 1999's Notting Hill).

"[He's] mad as a box of frogs – but I'm not exactly sane," quipped the actress, who is already certain her sister's baby-to-be is a girl.

Although she has the fame, Sienna still claims her sister inherited all the desirable traits. As she told InStyle, "When I was born, Savannah stole the height, the legs, the boobs, the spirituality."

Source: People

Babies weren't on the agenda for Sienna Miller during her roller-coaster romance with Jude Law, but it looks like motherhood may now be an option with current beau Rhys Ifans.

I thought she had an abortion when Jude fucked the nanny.

As she told InStyle, "When I was born, Savannah stole the height, the legs, the boobs, the spirituality."

Stole? Her elder sister stole these things from her? Is this girl completely incapable of being gracious on ANY occasion? Nevermind. It's Sienna Miller, of course she's incapable of being gracious.

I really like Rhys Ifans, I'm so sorry to see him hooked up with this mess.

Edited by hedda_louella

Sienna Miller Says She's 'Totally' in Love

Posted Image

Looks like those breakup rumors were a bit premature.

Sienna Miller declares her love for scruffy actor Rhys Ifans in the Elle U.K.'s July issue.

"When his name is mentioned, it makes me smile like a fool because I instantly think of him and it makes me happy," she told the magazine of her beau, best known to American audiences as Hugh Grant's loopy roomie in Notting Hill. "He does just make me happy."

So how does the couple spend their quality time? Heating things up in the kitchen.

"[Rhys] is the best cook ever," the Factory Girl star explained. "His cooking completely reflects his personality; he does these mad, quirky dishes that taste completely wonderful, like carrots poached in mandarin juice."

But their epicurean adventures may not be to everyone's taste.

Beyond their "horrible addiction" to caviar, Jude Law's ex admitted she has "loads of other food fetishes." Some favorites: "Chicken and stuffing sandwiches; milk chocolate with salt-and-vinegar [potato chips], in the mouth at the same time – you just have to try it – and French fries dipped in [a] chocolate milkshake."

During these munchie marathons, she and Ifans often pretend they're school kids playing hookie.

"I'm so busy .... Rhys and I have this thing about 'bunking off' and taking time out," said the G.I. Joe star. "A couple of hours off is called Games. The whole afternoon is Double Games and the full 24 hours is Sports Day. On any of those days, food is involved big time."

And while she gushed about her beau – saying, "I totally love Rhys" – Miller shot down recent engagement reports.

"No ring," she insisted. "It's so embarrassing when these stories come out and your relationship has been somehow fast-forwarded. We both had our mums on the phone. It's just awkward. But I'm so happy with our relationship as it is."

Sienna Miller to Star in New Twist on Robin Hood

By Stephen M. Silverman

Originally posted Wednesday June 18, 2008 09:45 AM EDT

Get out the tights: Sienna Miller is set to play Maid Marian alongside Russell Crowe's Sheriff of Nottingham in an upcoming, revisionist view of Robin Hood, to be directed by Crowe's Gladiator collaborator Ridley Scott, the actress has confirmed.

"I just found out," Miller, 26, tells the BBC. "It's the most exciting news in the world."

This isn't any old Robin romp: This time in Sherwood Forrest, the usually villainous sheriff is due to be portrayed as heroic, while Robin – traditionally known for nobly stealing from the rich to give to the poor – is not.

In April, Variety reported that the movie, titled Nottingham, would be produced by A Beautiful Mind's Brian Glazer and released by Universal.

Despite the looming threat of an actors' strike, the production, from a script by Oscar-winning L.A. Confidential screenwriter Brian Helgeland, is "looking pretty certain," says Miller, 26.

Casting for the Hood has yet to be announced.

As for her role – in the past, Robin always had a thing for Marian – Miller says she "could not have a better part," while teaming with Crowe and Scott was "as good as it gets."

Source: Sienna Miller "Not a Homewrecker"

Posted Image

Sienna Miller and Balthazar Getty spend time together in Positano, Italy on July 12, 2008.

Sienna Miller got slammed by some blogs after she was photographed smooching married Brothers & Sisters star Balthazar Getty in Italy last Friday.

But a source tells Usmagazine.com: "Sienna is not a homewrecker."

Of Getty, 33, and his wife Rosetta (who welcomed their fourth child in 2007), the pal adds: "It’s been over with him and his wife for some time. I believe he’ll be making an announcement shortly.”

(Miller, 26, knows a thing about two-timing: Her ex Jude Law famously cheated on her with his children's nanny.)

The British actress — who recently split with actor Rhys Ifans — told London's The Times, "I'm not this tragic figure.

"My life is privileged," Miller said. "And it's exactly where I'm supposed to be. I make decisions. I take responsibility for them."

When it comes to finding a mate, Miller admitted she "chops and changes."

She said she even experimented with girls at boarding school.

"We'd have the odd snog together," she said. "It wasn't all the time, but, you know, who hasn't dabbled?"

Well we haven't had a Sienna Miller headline in awhile so naturally it's time to take your clothes off and kiss a married man to generate controversy. It's not like she could do it any other way.

doesn't he look in that picture like he is about to roll a joint?? :D

I think that's what the blonde with her back to us is also doing....

doesn't he look in that picture like he is about to roll a joint?? :D

I think that's what the blonde with her back to us is also doing....

good catch!!! :D

Well we haven't had a Sienna Miller headline in awhile so naturally it's time to take your clothes off and kiss a married man to generate controversy. It's not like she could do it any other way.

:D :D So true! So I guess now she has to let us believe the rumors about her break-up with Rhys, eh?!

On a side note, what is with all these pricks who leave women barefoot and pregnant? What shmucks they all are. <_<

Balthazar Getty's Wife 'Humiliated' by His Affair with Sienna Miller

Posted Image

Sienna Miller's steamy affair – and much of her body – has been exposed now that the barely clad actress has been spotted kissing married Balthazar Getty in a boat off the Amalfi coast.

Miller, who had a roller-coaster relationship with Jude Law and broke up with actor Rhys Ifans only weeks ago, has been quietly dating Getty for "at least two months," said a source.

Miller, sporting a sailor's cap, was also spotted topless on the balcony of an Italian hotel room kissing Getty. Meanwhile, the Brothers & Sisters actor, 33, and his wife Rosetta "have been living separate lives for a while," a source tells PEOPLE.

Getty, who has a tattoo of his wife's name on his chest, married Rosetta in May 2000. They had their fourth child together 10 months ago.

"It's humiliating," a friend tells PEOPLE. "Rosetta left the country to protect the kids, and he continues to see Sienna publicly."

The two met through Getty's Brothers & Sisters costar Matthew Rhys. Rhys, who briefly hooked up with Miller, was livid when the photos of the couple surfaced, says a source.

On a side note, what is with all these pricks who leave women barefoot and pregnant? What shmucks they all are. <_<

Well, to play devil's advocate, what if he didn't want anything to do with the most recent child and she did it on purpose without his consent? Oops, honey, the diaphragm must have slipped....

I totally believe cheating is WRONG. If the marriage is over, end it, then move on to your fling. At the same time, if the marriage is over, just because one kid happens to only be 10 months old, the marriage is still over.....Doesn't mean he's the only shmuck involved in the relationship ;)

Getty, who has a tattoo of his wife's name on his chest, married Rosetta in May 2000.

I bet that made for an akward conversation the first time he and Sienna got it together... :)