Sign in to follow this  
princess

Ivanka Trump

Something tells me we'll be seeing a lot more of her to come...

Ivanka Trump: Dad Wants Me to Date a Jock

THURSDAY AUGUST 10, 2006 05:15PM EST

By Stephen M. Silverman

people.com

Posted Image

Ivanka Trump

Photo by: Stephen Lovekin / wireimage

As the Trump Organization's vice president of real-estate development, Ivanka Trump has to follow the advice of the head of the company, Donald Trump.

But her dad's advice on her love life is a another matter. "He has very strong opinions – which I try not to listen to," Trump, 24, who costarred with The Donald on the most recent season of The Apprentice, tells Stuff magazine in its September issue.

The type of guy her father would have her date? "He loves the athletes because he's always wanted to be an athlete," Trump says. "He's into guys' guys. But when he starts talking about it, I stop listening."

Given her father's tough-guy reputation, she likes to take "as long as possible" before introducing him to a beau, although she insists her dad is nothing like his TV persona.

"He's really a laid-back, mellow guy, but people have a level of anxiety prior to meeting him," she says. "I don't think he's much different from any other father. He's protective, but I'm sure there are fathers who are much worse. He hasn't threatened bodily harm to any of the people I've dated. Well, as far as I know."

Trump has some celebrity crushes she wouldn't mind bringing home to Dad. "I love Joaquin Phoenix," she says. "He has a very sexy thing going. I don't go for the typically handsome guy. Although I love Christian Bale; I think he's sort of an Adonis."

For now, though, she's happy with her social life. "I like to have fun with my friends and go out at night, but you're not going to find me dancing on top of tables or see me trashed outside of Bungalow 8."

Finally, asked if The Donald has ever gone to his daughter for advice on his love life, she says, "God, no! I've certainly tried to give it to him, but he's never solicited it."

Posted Image

Jeez, could she be any more airbrushed on that magazine cover?

She seemed quite chubby to me while on The Apprentice, or was that just the really unflattering outfits she wore all the time.....? Either she's lost a lot of weight since then, or she is airbrushed out the wazoo here!

I've seen her often on TV and even though she looks gorgeous in that cover photo, I don't think she's anything but funny-lookin' without the massive air-brushing. NOT a pretty girl. But... what can I expect with genes from The Donald and Ivana.

ODD COUPLE?

Page Six

October 2, 2006 -- IVANKA Trump is gorgeous, successful, and . . . dating Lance Armstrong? Though hard to believe, that's the rumor on the West Coast. And Trump, who will be the new spokeswoman for Tiffany as well as working at her father The Donald's firm, has been spending a lot of time in L.A. recently shooting "The Apprentice." Armstrong is also known for having an eye for hot women and was most recently linked with Paris Hilton. A rep for Trump didn't return calls.

FOREVER TRUMP

Page Six

October 27, 2006 -- IVANKA Trump loves her last name, but it doesn't mean she's just another daddy's girl. The Donald's beautiful daughter told ABC in a yet-to-air interview she will always go by the last name Trump, even after she marries, because it makes sense professionally, The Post's Dan Mangan reports. And when Ivanka does get hitched, she wants to have a bunch of little Trumps romping around her luxury apartment. Just don't suggest that anyone other that Ivanka paid for that pad. She gripes to ABC that she was peeved to read two years ago in The Post that her dad laid out the cash for her digs at Trump Park Avenue, when in fact she says she footed the $1.5 mil after haggling with him.

FOREVER TRUMP

Page Six

She gripes to ABC that she was peeved to read two years ago in The Post that her dad laid out the cash for her digs at Trump Park Avenue, when in fact she says she footed the $1.5 mil after haggling with him.

Because every twenty something year old with famously rich parents earn $1.5 mil for a condo the old fashioned way - without help from the parents - WHO is she fooling?

Did she have facial work done-- (thinning of the lips or something?).

She looks pretty lately and she was always an ugly duckling!

BIRTHDAY GIRL

Page Six

October 31, 2006 -- FORGET the Lance Armstrong rumors - Ivanka Trump spent Saturday night with her new man, "That '70s Show" star Topher Grace. The well-upholstered heiress celebrated her 25th birthday in Las Vegas, where spies say Grace was Trump's date. They canoodled on the balcony during dinner at Social House with a group including Grace's former co-star Wilmer Valderrama. Then, at nightclub Pure, they closed the curtains around their private table for a half-hour. The couple "never left each other's sides," said our source.

Pals Fear For Boozing Ivana

IVANA Trump's friends are increasingly worried about her hard partying, and were shocked when she had to be carried out of Barbara Davis' Carousel Ball (more below) Saturday night in Beverly Hills.

"Ivana is really out of control," said a West Coast pal. "She's drinking and partying more than ever, and we are all really concerned."

The bouncy Czech and her boyfriend, Rossano Rubicondi, had one of their famous fights the day before, and Ivana was still upset as she dressed for the gala.

According to insiders, Trump, 57, had told several people she would go to the Carousel Ball with them - but at the last minute called her agent and longtime pal, William Morris chairman Norman Brokaw, and insisted on going with him and his daughter.

Trump left Rubicondi at the Beverly Hills Hotel. By the time the Brokaws and Trump arrived at the Carousel Ball at the Beverly Hilton, Trump was visibly "out of it."

One red carpet spy said, "She had Norman hold one arm and had his daughter hold her other arm because she was wobbling so much . . . Finally, someone heard Norman say, 'You can't stay here like this, you must go home.' "

A good samaritan who was watching the unsteady Ivana told Brokaw, "I will take care of her and make sure she gets home safely."

"Norman was shocked and looked really embarrassed by the whole event," said a spy. "I don't think he has talked to her since."

Ivana's rep, Catherine Saxton, said, "Ivana just had a bit of a flu bug. Before she was in L.A., she had been in the Czech Republic, St. Tropez, Paris and Palm Beach and somewhere along the way picked up a flu bug. So, on that night, she took some NyQuil before heading to the ball. She went home in a friend's car."

Sources say the former model and first wife of Donald Trump sought treatment for her drinking earlier this year. In August, we reported that an out-of-control Trump was thrown out of Monte Carlo nightclub Jimmy's after a raging fight with Rubicondi.

One Web site reports, "More recently, she has taken to calling friends late at night and leaving rambling, incoherent voice mails."

Ivanka Trump & Topher Grace Cozy Up

WEDNESDAY NOVEMBER 01, 2006 07:30AM EST

Ivanka Trump and Topher Grace got close this weekend in Las Vegas, where she celebrated her 25th birthday on Saturday at Pure nightclub.

Trump and Grace – who starred as Eric Forman on FOX's That '70s Show and plays the villainous Venom in the upcoming Spider-Man 3 – danced and cuddled on the VIP bed and even shared a quick kiss during the party, which was also attended by Ryan Cabrera, Chelsea Handler and Maroon 5's Adam Levine.

Trump and Grace, 28, who got into the Halloween spirit by wearing a Teen Wolf mask (though he took it off for the kiss), left holding hands.

Is there a romance brewing? Trump's rep did not return calls, and Grace's told PEOPLE, "I don't comment on Topher's personal life."

Before the birthday bash, Trump, Grace and friends – including Grace's That '70s Show costar Wilmer Valderrama – had dinner at the Las Vegas restaurant Social House, and on Friday, they dined with a few other friends at Bellagio's Fix.

Trump, vice president of development and acquisitions for her father Donald's Trump Organization and a regular on his NBC reality show The Apprentice, recently went on "several dates" with Lance Armstrong, but told PEOPLE early this month, "I have tremendous respect for Lance and all he has accomplished. That said, we are just friends."

A Socialite's Life

Ivanka: "I'm Not Paris!"

Whatever you do, don't accidentally mistake Ivanka Trump for a certain hard-partying blonde heiress. From The Post Chronicle:

The 25-year-old daughter of The Donald was quoted by TeenHollywood.com on Monday as saying she's not part of the heiress community despite a fortunate choice of fathers. "Just being lumped into that heiress category is somewhat annoying," she said, adding "I work my (rear) off. She added that while she knows the glittery Hilton, the two "don't hang out" and have nothing in common other than coming from wealthy parents.

Yeah, that would be annoying.

I wonder if that's why she got the implants--so people could differentiate between the two of them. I guess that would be as good an excuse as any.

I am certainly not a fan, but at least she got herself an education, unlike Paris, Lilo, Brit, et al.

I wonder if that's why she got the implants--so people could differentiate between the two of them. I guess that would be as good an excuse as any.

She just wants Daddy's love! Is that so hard to understand?!!?

Ivanka Trump: I Love My Dad's Hair

SATURDAY JANUARY 27, 2007 06:00 AM EST

People.com

Donald Turmp's right-hand man is a woman. Sure, she's his daughter, but Ivanka Trump is also a Wharton-educated 25-year-old who knows what it takes to work for her dad.

He's been her boss since 2005, and she is currently his vice president of development and acquisitions. The Donald's daughter talks to PEOPLE about the show, the Rosie row and her dad's hair:

Are you qualified to hire and fire people?

I'm in that position in my daily life. Plus, I know my father better than anyone else. If you don't work well with (him), you don't stay long. It's as simple as that.

How do you feel about the Rosie feud?

I defend my father when I think he's right – and in this case, I do. But people are obsessed with this story!

Have you been to the tents on The Apprentice?

Yeah, they're bad! Those people must really want to work at the Trump Organization. If you're living in a tent for six weeks, it's not just about getting your face on television.

Do you like working on TV?

I've been offered tons of shows, (including) The Bachelorette. I'm flattered, but that in no way furthers my objective of being a great real estate developer.

So, we gotta ask – what's your take on your dad's hair?

Maybe I'm just used to it, but I love his hair! I've heard all sorts of crazy things, but I can verify with complete conviction that it's not a hairpiece. It is what it is!

NOT a pretty girl and as big of an idiot as her father. She's says she's done everything herself with no help from her father. How about the job he gave you, knucklehead?

NOT a pretty girl and as big of an idiot as her father. She's says she's done everything herself with no help from her father. How about the job he gave you, knucklehead?

She worked for a year for someone else, to prove she was capable of doing the job, before he would hire her. And she's always quick to say if she screws up, she knows he'll have no problem firing her ;)

Wow. I can't believe you don't think she's a pretty girl. I think she's stunning.

Just goes to show you, beauty is in the eye of the beholder...

(terrible, terrible boob job, though.)

Completely agree! She was so much better with the original set. I can't believe she denies she's had a boob job!! Kinda like Posh denies she's had a boob job...

Wow. I can't believe you don't think she's a pretty girl. I think she's stunning.

Just goes to show you, beauty is in the eye of the beholder...

I think she is beautiful also. I don't like her breast implants, because they seem to make her so topheavy, and her clothes don't look right on her anymore. It's a shame. :(