BobbyD

Kate Hudson

Kate Hudson: Tricked By Owen Wilson!

Star

Owen Wilson is pushing hard for a baby and marriage — and he's telling Kate Hudson exactly what she wants to hear. Should she believe him?

By summer's end, Owen, hopes not only that Kate will be pregnant with his child but that they'll also be married, insiders tell Star in our new issue. "Kate is the one girl who makes Owen want to be a better man," says one source. "He's let her know that he would absolutely love to have a whole bunch of babies with her."

And Kate definitely has babies on the brain. When recently asked about having more kids, Kate has said: "I can't wait to have more. I'm at that place where I'm ready to have another one."

Kate Hudson: Tricked By Owen Wilson!

Star

Owen Wilson is pushing hard for a baby and marriage — and he's telling Kate Hudson exactly what she wants to hear. Should she believe him?

Hmm.... let's see now, he's a long-term drug abuser but so is Chris Robinson so maybe it's not a big deal. He's a notorious slut - which may not bother her either. The thing that makes this a big ol' NO is the recent suicide attempt. You don't marry and have a kid with anyone who just tried to off themselves a few months ago.

By summer's end, Owen, hopes not only that Kate will be pregnant with his child but that they'll also be married, insiders tell Star in our new issue. "Kate is the one girl who makes Owen want to be a better man," says one source. "He's let her know that he would absolutely love to have a whole bunch of babies with her."

And Kate definitely has babies on the brain. When recently asked about having more kids, Kate has said: "I can't wait to have more. I'm at that place where I'm ready to have another one."

Well, she should wait to have more, or at least wait to have Owen Wilson father them. He's obviously looking for a way out of the crazy that doesn't involve long, painful, intense therapy and internal work. Good luck to him with the shortcuts, they always go so well. :rolleyes:

I'd like to see him on his own, working on his head for a couple of years. Then he might be ready to have a serious relationship and a family. I don't think he has the balls for it, he's looking for a quick fix. Her mother's had her share of bad relationships, can't she speak to the girl?

Kate Hudson Is PEOPLE's Most Beautiful Cover Girl

Posted Image

Heading the list of PEOPLE's 100 Most Beautiful People is a 29-year-old mother remarkably short on her beauty sleep – for which she lovingly credits her active 4-year-old son.

The beautiful, sleep-deprived mom? Kate Hudson, PEOPLE reveals in its special issue, which goes on sale Friday.

Was she always such a head-turner? Admits the actress: "I was a tomboy. I had three brothers. I was the girl with the dress on that always came back in the house filthy with scrapes and bruises. But I was always very girly. I had to be able to twirl so that my underwear showed."

Her best time for looking good, she says, comes "at the end of the night, when everything's soaked in and I'm still up. I like the leftover makeup in the morning. You've got to wash your face but there's always the leftover eye makeup, I love that."

(See Photos: Get a sneak peek of the 100 Most Beautiful)

For other aspects to Hudson – including her favorite body part, losing her pregnancy weight and what she has to say about Owen Wilson – as well as the other 99 beautiful people who made this year's cut, pick up the new issue of PEOPLE, on newsstands Friday.

Hudson Stalker Arrested

Security around KATE HUDSON's latest movie BRIDE WARS is on high-alert after a man allegedly expressed an "unhealthy interest" in the actress, according to reports.

Neil Bergman of Whitefield, New Hampshire, was arraigned last week (begs28Apr08) on burglary charges in Boston Municipal Court, in Massachusetts, and sent away for a 30-day mental evaluation, reports the Boston Herald.

Sources claim that after the 44-year-old was apprehended, he ranted to cops about Hudson and her mother, actress Goldie Hawn, causing authorities to warn the actress' security detail about Bergman.

Elaine Driscoll, a spokesperson for the Boston Police Department, says, "This suspect made statements to the arresting officers that indicated the individual had an unhealthy interest in Kate Hudson. As a matter of caution, we alerted her security."

Police supposedly found two axes, computer equipment, outdoor flower pots, an Elvis plate, a Christmas tree and women's clothing in Bergman's 2000 Honda Civic.

Source: contactmusic

Official: Owen Wilson and Kate Hudson engaged

Posted Image

By Rav Singh

HOLLYWOOD stars Kate Hudson and Owen Wilson are engaged—a year after he attempted suicide when she dumped him.

Film beauty Kate, 29, flashed a huge diamond engagement ring when she was snapped outside a Boston restaurant on Thursday.

Wedding Crashers star Owen—who reportedly tried to kill himself after the pair split up—proposed in Miami last week with the megabucks diamond solitaire.

A pal of Kate confirmed the pair are to wed in a lavish ceremony next year.

The source revealed: "Kate supported Owen during his low patch and that proved to him she's the woman he wants to be with for ever.

"He picked out the ring and went for the biggest one he could find. He was nervous about proposing but Kate was thrilled and the whole thing was really emotional."

Kate and 39-year-old Owen first got together in 2006 after filming You, Me And Dupree together.

The romance was blamed for her split from hubby Chris Robinson, frontman with The Black Crowes.

Initially, the pair denied they were an item, but after going public they dated for a year.

Then Kate—daughter of actress Goldie Hawn—called it off in May 2007 blaming Owen's lack of commitment.

He then slashed his wrists and took a pills overdose, apparently unable to cope with the break-up. In March the pair rekindled their romance.

They were snapped out on a cinema date — but were desperate to keep it secret.

The source added: "The engagement is a natural step forward for them both and Kate's ecstatic."

Denied: Kate & Owen Not Engaged

OK!

Given the wedding-happy atmosphere in Hollywood recently — from Mariah Carey's surprise wedding to Nick Cannon, to Scarlett Johansson and Ryan Reynolds' engagement — it didn't come as a shock this week when rumors began to circulate that Kate Hudson and her back-on-again beau Owen Wilson were beginning to make wedding plans.

The reports of a Hudson/Wilson engagement are based almost solely on a photo showing the actress sporting a sizeable sparkler on her left ring finger. And anywhere but Tinseltown that would be a pretty certain sign that wedding bells were in the near future.

However, a rep for Kate tells OK! that the ring in question isn't a token of Owen's love for his gal-pal, but rather a little bit of movie magic.

"She’s filming a movie called Bride Wars!” the rep explains to OK!. "She is not engaged."

Kate, who was previously married to Black Crowes frontman Chris Robinson, began dating Owen while filming the 2007 comedy You, Me & Dupree. The couple originally split last summer, shortly before the Shanghai Noon star's attempted suicide in August.

After several months apart, the couple reunited earlier this year, with Kate making trips to visit Owen on the Miami set of his upcoming Jen Aniston co-starring film Marley & Me.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Am I the only one finding both of these photos strange? When I saw the People cover in the store, I looked and looked at it trying to figure out if it was even really her. It just looks flat and well . . . flat for a face. Then you have the 'ring' photo and her face looks like a mask placed on someone else's head. I'm baffled. Is it that she's really that physically odd to begin with? :o

I think it's because they do so much retouching on cover shots that when you see a more candid photo inside that has not been retouched (or very little) is what you are seeing.

Kate Hudson & Owen Wilson Call It Quits

Posted Image

Despite a flurry of engagement rumors, Kate Hudson and Owen Wilson – Hollywood's most notorious on-again, off-again couple – have called it quits, less than two months after rekindling their romance in Miami.

The end of their erratic courtship (they began dating in September '06) comes amid erroneous reports that the pair were engaged, fueled by photos of Hudson wearing a Tiffany & Co. ring (it was a prop!) both on-and-off set of her film Bride Wars, which she's filming in Boston.

"It was a pretty bad breakup," says a Wilson pal. "Owen said it was a tough one. He definitely doesn't want to dwell on it. He wants to put it behind him."

Since the split, Hudson, 29, and Wilson, 39, have each been spotted letting loose. On May 9, Hudson and Bride Wars costar Steve Howey, 30, visited Boston's Liberty Hotel bar, Alibi. And on May 11, Wilson dropped by N.Y.C.'s Upstairs with two women.

"He was pretty chummy with the ladies ... he was certainly doing some sweet talking," according to an onlooker. "He looked happy to be there hanging with them." The late-night outing was followed by a visit to Butter the next night, where he chatted up a sexy blonde. Says a Hudson source: "She feels dumb thinking it was so serious."

perezhilton.com

Nice to see she's not moping at home, pining over her split from Owen Wilson!

Sources reveal exclusively to PerezHilton.com that Kate Hudson and Lance Armstrong are an item!

"They've been dating quietly for a few weeks now," a source close to the couple tells us.

Lance and Kate flew in to Austin from NYC on Friday via private jet.

The pair plan to spend a romantical weekend together in Texas, we're told.

Congrats to the happy new couple!

P.S. Isn't Owen a friend of Lance's????

He won't be happy about this!

perezhilton.com

Sources reveal exclusively to PerezHilton.com that Kate Hudson and Lance Armstrong are an item!

"They've been dating quietly for a few weeks now," a source close to the couple tells us.

I don't know if Owen is a friend of Lance's but I've become more and more convinced that Lance is a friend of Dorothy's.

perezhilton.com

I don't know if Owen is a friend of Lance's but I've become more and more convinced that Lance is a friend of Dorothy's.

Wasn't Lance in a threesome with McBongo and Toothy two years ago? I'm quite sure he banged them both.

perezhilton.com

:D Snort :D That was soooo good. LOL!!

Kate Hudson and Lance Armstrong's Weekend in Austin

By Kelly Rondeau

PEOPLE

Lance Armstrong and Kate Hudson are certainly spending some quality time together.

The seven-time Tour de France winner and the actress were spotted in Austin on both Friday and Saturday nights. First, the pair dined at Eddie V's, a high-end restaurant frequented by Armstrong, according to a restaurant insider.

"They came in [Friday] and had dinner together, it's true," the insider tells PEOPLE.

The next night, Hudson, 29, and Armstrong, 36, ate at the casual Hula Hut with the athlete's three children and a group of friends. "They came in with the kids and a large group of people," says another restaurant source. "They ordered dinner – tacos, burgers and fries and that sort of stuff."

Asked if the pair looked romantic, the source merely said, "They looked like they were having fun."

Hudson and Armstrong were also in the same place on Thursday: Both were spotted in New York at the Wildwood Barbeque restaurant at the afterparty following Kid Rock's Madison Square Garden concert.

Hudson, who has been filming Bride Wars, recently called it quits with her on-again, off-again boyfriend Owen Wilson. Armstrong was most recently linked with Ashley Olsen.

Armstrong's rep had no comment. Hudson's rep does not comment on clients' personal lives.

Not to be to crass or anything, but do you ever wonder if celebs wake up and forget who they are supposed to be fucking that night?

Where did Lance come from? I did not see this coming.

Well, no one has been talking about him lately, so maybe he felt he needed a pr push. Isn't he in the closet?

LOVELORN OWEN'S PARTY CURE

Page Six

May 20, 2008 --

OWEN Wilson has handled his latest bust-up with Kate Hudson a lot better this time around - by immersing himself in blondes, boobs and beer.

Last August, the Butterscotch Stallion, depressed and despondent, reportedly tried to commit suicide after he and Hudson called it quits. But after the on-again, off-again lovebirds broke up this month for the second time, Wilson merely headed straight for a Philadelphia strip club last Thursday and partied with a topless Hudson look-alike, sources tell Page Six.

"He spent 4½ hours at Rick's Cabaret and was in an upbeat mood," one spy said. "He watched the Flyers game, drank beer, and when a parade of 75 half-naked girls caught his eye, he asked for dances from several and definitely had a preference for blondes. He tipped at least one with a $100 bill."

Later, a luscious blonde who resembled Hudson spent some private time with Wilson in a VIP suite. "If he had any problems, you'd never know it. He didn't seem upset in the least," the buxom look-alike told us. "People tell me I look like Kate, and it didn't bother him at all." Another stacked dancer had a slightly different take. "He seemed to have other things on his mind. Usually, my 36D boobs can hypnotize anyone - but his mind was elsewhere," she said.

Wilson, in Philly shooting "Marley & Me," stayed till closing time at 2 a.m. His rep, Ina Treciokas, didn't respond to our call or e-mail.

Hudson, meanwhile, isn't letting any grass grow under her feet. On the same night, she and Lance Armstrong were spotted at the after-party for Kid Rock's Madison Square Garden show at Wildwood Barbeque. The cozy pair was also seen over the weekend in Texas, where they dined together twice in Austin. "They looked like they were having fun," a source told People.

Not to be to crass or anything, but do you ever wonder if celebs wake up and forget who they are supposed to be fucking that night?

I think they wake up and wonder, " Same old same old? Or time for an upgrade?"

KATE & LANCE: VIVA LA FRANCE

Kate Hudson and Lance Armstrong have taken their romance public — and halfway across the world!

The hot new couple were spotted kissing at Dolce & Gabbana's annual party in Cannes on Friday.

The Tour de France winner and the Fool's Gold actress then traveled to Monaco to watch the Formula 1 Grand Prix. They were also caught snuggling together on a boat trip.

Posted Image

KATE & LANCE: VIVA LA FRANCE

Kate Hudson and Lance Armstrong have taken their romance public — and halfway across the world!

The hot new couple were spotted kissing at Dolce & Gabbana's annual party in Cannes on Friday.

The Tour de France winner and the Fool's Gold actress then traveled to Monaco to watch the Formula 1 Grand Prix. They were also caught snuggling together on a boat trip.

Posted Image

Bearding must pay well. ;) They look so cozy and into each other in that picture don't they? I mean, seriously, look at their body language. :blink: What happened to his Olsen Twin thing? Yeah, that was believable :D

THESE TWO ARE INSEPARABLE

Page Six

May 30, 2008 -- KATE Hudson and Lance Armstrong are already glued at the hip. Hudson, who's filming "Bride Wars" all around Manhattan, must have missed her beau Wednesday, because she called Armstrong and invited him to come watch her work as she shot a late-night scene at the Plaza. "Lance showed up around 8 and told the crew he was there to see her," said our spy. "He went to the set and hung out." Hudson had her other man, son Ryder, visit while she filmed yesterday.