princess

Kate Moss

Kate + Johnny K, again?Kate Moss and Johnny Knoxville fueled rumors (first aired two summers ago) that they may be more than just friends by hanging with each other at Bungalow 8 last week.As Halle Berry sat with friends at a separate table, the two laughed and chatted into the wee hours. Also at the club were Christian Dior women's wear designer John Galliano and pals, fresh from a colleague's birthday party at Buddakan.

Isn't he married with a kid?How the hell is that marriage surviving? The gossip surrounding him always treat him like he's single. It's he's got Charlie Sheen-itis.

what I want to know is why ANYONE would sleep with him. He's been everywhere and he ain't hot enough to sleep with even if he hadn't. I have heard he is way hotter in person but I still don't get it.

popbitch.com >> The Wisdom of Moss << Supermodel not clever - shock On a fashion shoot in a derelict house, Kate Moss wanted to take a pee. The assistant told her: "Well, there is a loo, but there's no door on it". Kate replied: "Well how the fuck do I get in there then?" An embarrassed silence ensued...

Kate Moss Loves Charity - Kate Moss shared a lesbian kiss with British socialite Jemima Khan for a charity donation of $108,000. She was supposed to kiss business tycoon Philip Green after he made the winning bid at a charity auction for the Hoping Foundation For Palestinian Refugee Children, but Green declined to accept the one-minute kiss in front of his wife and handed it over to the person he outbid - Hugh Grant's girlfriend Khan.

Posted Image

Do the math Jemima: Kate Moss' lips + Pete Doherty's penis + Sadie Frost's nethers = (charity or no charity) $108K that would be better spent on antibiotics!!!!!!!

Kate Snaps At SnapperFrankly, we're lucky Kate Moss won't be taking any penalties for England in the World Cup.She's not all that good at hitting the target.Her latest target was a snapper who'd apparently done something to nark her as she went to visit a friend in north London.She suddenly deviated from her head-down, walk directly to destination routine whilst being followed by a paparazzo, and appeared to adopt a kung fu-style kick.It didn't connect with the photographer but, once safely inside her mate's front garden, she turned round and gave him a stern telling-off - complete with finger wag.Kate has become the focus of paps in the last few days, as they try to get a shot of her with Russell Brand - who's been spotted going in and out of her pad.

The story I read said Pete was at her house. What a dumbass she is to get anywhere near him!! He is such a waste of life. I can't believe he's not dead...

Supermodel Kate Moss has launched an attack on a paparazzo, just hours after her on/off lover Pete Doherty was snapped sneaking out of her house.

The catwalk beauty high-kicked the photographer on his bottom before snatching his camera lens cover and stomping on it outside a friend's house in north London Thursday.

An onlooking photographer says, "She just went ballistic. I've never seen her so mad.

"She lunged straight for the snapper and unleashed her fury."

Moss hit the headlines earlier this week when her rumored new boyfriend, British comedian Russell Brand, was spotted leaving her house by waiting paparazzi. Just 24 hours later troubled rocker Doherty also made an embarrassed exit from her plush London pad before hitching a lift in a garbage truck.

popbitch.comKate Moss did a recent shoot for Agent Provocateur,where she smoked 60 cigarettes in the three hours.

where she smoked 60 cigarettes in the three hours.

Um, that's a cigarette every 3 minutes assuming it was non-stop meaning no breaks for food or the bathroom. Is that even humanly possible? I thought it took like 10 minutes to smoke a cigarette :huh:

Kate Moss' new boyfriend TV star Russell Brand the sex addict

Kate Moss' new boyfriend TV star Russell Brand has confessed he was so

addicted to sex he paid prostitutes to satisfy his needs.

The presenter admits he put himself at "considerable risk" at the height of

his addiction.

He said: "I've got myself in dangerous scenarios to impress and seduce women

in brothels in Istanbul, lap-dancing clubs in Athens, bordellos in Havana

and discos in Basildon."

Brand, 30, who describes his behaviour as "compulsive and dangerous",

discovered his sex addiction while he was in rehab to beat addictions to

alcohol and heroin.

The shocking news about Russell's sordid past has reportedly worried

supermodel Kate, who has just come out of a turbulent relationship with drug

addict Pete Doherty.

Rumours also suggest that the sex-mad funnyman is already looking for his

next notch on the bedpost despite being spotted coming out of Kate's London

home twice last week.

He reportedly confessed to a reporter he was trying to bed: "Forget Kate,

she's irrelevant. I prefer women with a bit of meat on them anyway."

Russell's previous conquests include 'Big Brother' contestants Kate Lawler,

Makosi Musambasi and Becki Seddiki.

Boy...Kate can sure pick 'em can't she? :D

Moss will not face drug charges

The pictures of Kate Moss were published last year

Supermodel Kate Moss will not be charged over claims she took cocaine, the Crown Prosecution Service has said.

Pictures of Moss, 31, allegedly taking cocaine at a London recording studio last September appeared in a newspaper.

The CPS said the film footage "provides an absolutely clear indication that Ms Moss was using controlled drugs and providing them to others".

But the "precise nature" of the drug could not be established and there was "insufficient evidence" to prosecute.

Ms Moss lost modelling contracts and checked into a rehabilitation clinic after pictures of her allegedly taking cocaine were published in the Daily Mirror last year.

The CPS said the Metropolitan Police had investigated the allegations involving events at a recording studio in Chiswick High Road, on the night of the 5/6 September.

Expert analysis

The CPS said there was insufficient evidence for a realistic prospect of conviction against the model.

CPS London's director of serious casework, Rene Barclay, said it had been a "protracted investigation" because crucial evidence was obtained through a court order and because of "the absence of Ms Moss from the UK for several months".

Mr Barclay continued: "Expert analysis of the footage, however, narrowed the possibilities down to three particular drugs - cocaine, ecstasy or amphetamine.

"But these three substances fall into two different legal categories of controlled drugs.

"To obtain a conviction, case law establishes that the prosecution must prove beyond reasonable doubt, the legal category to which the substance being used belonged."

After the pictures emerged, Ms Moss apologised through her modelling agency Storm and said she took "full responsibility" for her actions.

"I also accept that there are various personal issues that I need to address and have started taking the difficult, yet necessary, steps to resolve them," she said.

Metropolitan Police Commissioner Sir Ian Blair, who has pledged to tackle middle-class users of cocaine, had said the decision on whether to charge Moss would take into account her effect on "impressionable young people".

www.news.bbc.co.uk

Obviously Kate and Pete are freemasons.... ^_^