princess

Elizabeth Hurley

I am really not understanding this at all. The only way this triad makes sense is if one of them is gay. And I don't think Hugh is gay. So how in the world does this work and her husband is ok with it?

I am really not understanding this at all. The only way this triad makes sense is if one of them is gay. And I don't think Hugh is gay. So how in the world does this work and her husband is ok with it?

Hurley and Mr. Hurley may not be monogamous (despite Hurley's claims) and they've worked out this arrangement that includes Grant. Maybe they are monogamous and Grant remains Hurley's bff without benefits. Hurley and Grant had an open relationship for years so perhaps this is just a rather extreme continuation of whatever they had going.

“If I’m alone with Hugh, Arun, and Damian, I can turn off my cell phone,” says Hurley over lunch at Le Cirque restaurant in Manhattan. Wearing a low-cut white chiffon Oscar de la Renta dress that showcases her ample cleavage, she adds, “No one else really matters.”

These days, Hurley, who is enjoying her 13th year as an Estée Lauder spokesmodel, lives in a very satisfied present. Her only regret is the fact that she didn’t start this phase of her life earlier. “Sometimes Hugh and I can get morbid and say we could have had five children by now, because we were together since I was 21,” she says. “But there was never a time when either of us wanted it. So you can’t really regret that.”

When I ask whom she’d choose for Grant to marry, she turns circumspect, admitting only that Sandra Bullock would’ve been a “great match for him” and that he needs to find the female equivalent of Nayar. “Women flock to Hugh. He’s like Austin Powers: Everyone worships him.”

Hurley, though, is more than content with her new husband. Monogamy, she continues, is a great concept, especially since “planning another wedding would be hideous.” The first stage of the elaborate bicontinental Hurley-Nayar festivities took place last March in England, with Elton John giving away the Versace-clad bride amid a wedding party of 16 children, including Damian. Then it was off to India for a five-day affair involving dancing “virgins,” a hot-pink Versace bridal sari, fire-eaters, camel rickshaw transport, and Nayar mounting a black stallion for his groom’s entrance.

Interesting how she says Hugh before Arun. Sounds to me like she's still in love with Hugh, but she's "content" with Arun because Hugh couldn't give her what she wanted but he can.

Freckles.. I totally expect that from celebs but from real people that is odd. I had a daughter with my best friend ten years ago. Since then I have gotten remarried and would NEVER think to bring her dad along.

BUT hey to each their own.

I guess I'd rather see this somewhat odd end of the spectrum over the court divorce and custody battles...At least they're all civil. More than civil. Loving :P Since Bing was such a jerk, if I were Hurley I'd be thankful there were other men to step in and be friendly, loving & supportive--to her and her son!

VA VA VOOM

A super sultry Elizabeth Hurley poses for pictures after lighting England's Tower of London with shimmering pink lights Thursday for a special event that is a part of Estée Lauder’s 2008 Global Lighting Initiative for Breast Cancer Awareness.

Posted Image

:blink:

VA VA VOOM

A super sultry Elizabeth Hurley poses for pictures after lighting England's Tower of London with shimmering pink lights Thursday for a special event that is a part of Estée Lauder’s 2008 Global Lighting Initiative for Breast Cancer Awareness.

Posted Image

Why are there two bald men under her dress?

VA VA VOOM

Posted Image

As a breast cancer survivor all I can ask is really did you need to wear this tacky ass dress to a breast cancer event? Bitch buy the next size larger.

Her whole look is well...offensive.

Too much makeup, her ta ta's are enormously big and that dress is tacky and waaaayyy too small for ALL THAT.

This HAS to be her Halloween costume.

VA VA VOOM

Posted Image

As a breast cancer survivor all I can ask is really did you need to wear this tacky ass dress to a breast cancer event? Bitch buy the next size larger.

Such poor taste (fashion and otherwise considering the event!). But doesn't she have a mirror in her house? She looks dreadful.

She actually looks great for her age but by trying to look 20 and wearing a dress 2 sizes too small, she makes herself look bad instead. Maybe that Zoe moron styled for her? :wacko:

She better not run in that dress...she will get asphexiated by her ta-tas. Or they will hit her in the face and get amnesia. Whichever outcome something will come out of it...just like her acting.

She actually looks great for her age but by trying to look 20 and wearing a dress 2 sizes too small, she makes herself look bad instead. Maybe that Zoe moron styled for her? :wacko:

My first thought was that she's been taking fashion cues from Mariah Carey. Regardless of the "inspiration", it's just not a good look.

Elizabeth Hurley Pokies @ an Estee Lauder counter in London

Oct 2008

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Check out the dress choice, it's actually... respectable! :shocked:

But her skin looks terrible. Honestly with the things that are available today, I'm really surprised by this.

Posted Image

Liz Hurley Slims On Beef

Liz Hurley eats beef jerky to stay slim.

The actress-and-model - who is known for her svelte figure - believes snacking on the dried cured meat helps maintain her enviable body for film roles and photo shoots.

She told Easy Living magazine: "It's an excellent thing for anyone on the Atkins diet. I did a movie in South Africa with Ice Cube and it's all I ate. I was very thin - 121lbs."

Liz runs a 400-acre farm in the UK with husband Arun Nayar and has brought out a range of health snacks - including beef jerky - which are all less than 100 calories and made from ingredients grown on her land.

The 44-year-old beauty recently revealed she likes having sex on her living room floor in the countryside.

She said: "Next time you go to someone's house in the country, be sure to check out if they have warm, possibly fluffy, rugs in front of their fire.

"No prizes for guessing why they're there! I can also shyly confess to having two sheepskin rugs in front of all my fireplaces!"

Source monstersandcritics.com

Hurley Shuns London Life

British actress/model ELIZABETH HURLEY has turned her back on London living - for the sake of her young son DAMIAN.

The Austin Powers star has lived in the U.K. capital for years, but bought a sprawling estate in Gloucestershire, England in 2003 so she, husband Arun Nayar and her seven-year-old son could spend weekends and holidays in the countryside.

And now Hurley has made a permanent move to the property - because Damian thrived away from city life.

She says, "I bought a farm about six years ago. We used to do London in the week, with my son at school there, and go every weekend but we got very stressed by it and in the end we just thought, 'It's so beautiful and Damian's so much happier down here.'

"He loves the fresh air and running around outside, because he was so cooped up in London, so we made the big decision last Easter and moved down there full time."

The 44 year old initially struggled with the move - but she's convinced it was worth it.

Hurley adds, "It's a big chance for a city girl, but I love it. It's where my son's supposed to be. It's a little harder for me and my husband but it's worth it."

Source contactmusic

Elizabeth Hurley's Son Bans Siblings

Elizabeth Hurley's son has banned her from having any more children.

The model-and-actress says she and husband Arun Nayer would consider having a baby together but young Damian - her seven-year-old son with ex-boyfriend Steve Bing - isn't keen to get a sibling.

She said: "We're in two minds about this. Damian doesn't want us to add to our family under any circumstances - he wants to remain the golden prince! He says, 'Mummy, our family is big enough!' We toy with the idea, but we're not sure."

The 44-year-old beauty also revealed she has replaced her favourite glasses of wine with vodka because her stomach can no longer cope with it, even though she dislikes the alcoholic spirit.

She said: "I have to say since cutting out wine, my stomach has got much flatter. I don't miss wine because I've switched to vodka! I don't really like vodka that much, but if I'm at a party I have a small one with a lot of fizzy water and a huge squeeze of lime. Initially it's like medicine but I've got used to it now."

Source monstersandcritics.com