Maxiemom

Lindsay Lohan still broke and a mess

Dina Lohan celebrates boozy 50th birthday party with daughter Lindsay Lohan; ex Michael Lohan calls her 'pathetic' and 'disgraceful'

Lindsay Lohan partied like it was her birthday on Saturday — because it was her mother’s.

According to the manager of Mio Posto in Hicksville, L.I., the 26-year-old “Liz & Dick” actress had “double vodka and club soda” during Dina Lohan’s 12-person 50th-birthday dinner.

The small but rowdy celebration comes on the heels of the mother of four being accused of being inebriated during a tease for an interview with Dr. Phil.

A source says the elder Lohan had wanted to spend her milestone birthday with “just family,” and while her five-time rehabbed daughter and son Michael were present (we’re told 18-year-old Ali is modeling in Korea), so were nine friends, mostly female. The group shared family-style platters of rice balls, meatball marinara, fried calamari, baked lamb, pasta dishes, stuffed chicken, veal chops, shrimp a la crisp (a favorite of both Li-Lo and the birthday girl) and dessert platters, on tables set with roses and surrounded by balloons.

“She drank mixed drinks,” the manager tells us of Dina Lohan. “She had a few.”

While a spokesman for La Lohan says it’s a policy to not comment on things regarding family, Lindsay’s father Michael, who divorced Dina Lohan in 2007, felt otherwise.

“After finding out Dina was drinking in front of Lindsay on her birthday, not only do I think it’s pathetic, but obviously she doesn’t think what anyone thinks of her as a mother,” he told Confidenti@l. “It’s absolutely disgraceful that a mother would appear on 'Dr. Phil' in the condition she was in and continue on the same path. Even more troubling is now she was drinking around and with Lindsay.”

The insider tells us LiLo’s mom considered having a grander celebration in New York City originally, but things “didn’t pan out.”

After dinner, we hear the Lohans took the party back to their private residence on Long Island to continue the festivities.

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/g...5#ixzz26neLq6aw

People have been whispering about Ali's absence, saying she's in rehab for either an eating disorder or for drugs...

Ali's pimp couldn't spare her. Do you really think Mama Lohan would put her daughter into rehab when she's perfectly capable of generating income, even when doped up?

Anyone else following the TMZ coverage? I can't believe I'm going to say this, but I actually believe Linds over the "victim". I'm actually shocked I believe her :D

There's been several items on Dina LoLife lately on TMZ. (am I the only one who stopped going to E after Ted left?) First she wants a "do-over" with Dr. Phil. (ugh...detestable man!) and then Dina says it's okay for Lindsay to have red wine at her birthday party. What?!? My daughter has been clean and sober for three years. I think Dina is going to experience some karma and it will be very harsh and painful for her. Anyone who risks their children's lives by the examples she sets is bound to get some type of reality check.

so Lindsay just went to the hospital and was released for "walking pneumonia." Wonder what that's code for. :rolleyes:

Lindsay Lohan was rushed to the emergency room in NYC last night ... and sources connected to the actress tell us she's suffering from a bad lung infection.

Lindsay has been telling friend she's been dealing with a bad case of "walking pneumonia" for the last couple weeks -- and last night, we're told things got so bad she had to go to the hospital.

We're told Lindsay was taken to Mt. Sinai, where she received medication for the infection -- including antibiotics -- and was discharged shortly after.

Lindsay's currently resting back in her hotel room.

source: TMZ

TMZ.com

Lindsay Lohan believes getting arrested is bad for her health ... 'cause she's telling friends the stress from her NYC bust aggravated her pre-existing pneumonia so badly, she had to be hospitalized.

We broke the story .. Lohan was rushed to the emergency room in NYC Sunday night with a lung infection ... but was released a short time later.

Now, Lindsay's telling friends the arrest caused her so much anxiety, it landed her in the hospital -- exacerbating the "walking pneumonia" she's been suffering from the last few weeks.

That's right, Lindsay is blaming stress for her damaged lungs ... Lindsay, the infamous chain smoker who blew through 49 packs of cigarettes in 47 days while she stayed at the Chateau Marmont this summer.

Makes total sense.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz27VTqzL56

Yes, that is the prob Linds. Not that you're going to concerts that get out at 10 pm, then go hotel hopping and do whatever until the early morning hours instead of staying home and resting in bed like normal people do when they have pneumonia. Noooo, it's getting arrested that makes it worse. :rolleyes:

Lindsay is still alive. Amy Winehouse is not. Heath Ledger, DJAM, and so many more are dead. Britney Spears was saved, in my opinion, by her father. If no one cares enough about Lindsay to really come down hard on her, take over her care, keep her out of dangerous situations, we will be reading about a dead LiLo. And that will be a damn shame. Grace

http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/Linds...-171995421.html

Lindsay Lohan told police she was assaulted in her Manhattan hotel room early Sunday morning by a man she met at a night club, police sources said.

According to law enforcement officials, Lohan told police she got into an argument with a 25-year-old man she brought to her room after meeting him 1 Oak in Chelsea.

The argument was allegedly over photos the man took of Lohan on his cell phone while they were in her 15th floor room at the W Hotel near Union Square with some of Lohan's friends.

Police have identified the man as Christian LaBella, of California.

Lohan told detectives that at around 4:30 a.m. she saw photos of her on LaBella's phone, confronted him about the them and took his phone. LaBella then threw her on the bed causing scratches on her hands, police sources said.

Lohan ran out of the room and down the stairs of the hotel, but at some point decided to head back upstairs to her room. When LaBella saw her again, Lohan told police he attacked her, choking her, throwing her to the ground, and climbing on top of her.

A friend Lohan's who was with her at the time was able to pull LaBella off her, and Lohan then pulled the fire alarm for help. LaBella took off down the stairs, but police arrived before he was able to leave the hotel and took him into custody.

Lohan refused medical attention and did not go to a hospital.

LaBella was initially charged Sunday afternoon with assault and harassment, but after further investigation police dropped the assault charge. LaBella has since filed a harassment complaint against Lohan.

According to his YouTube page, LaBella ran for president of his business fraternity at the University of San Diego and was a child actor. In police paperwork, LaBella listed his employer as Illinois Congressman John Shimkus.

“While no one from Congressman Shimkus’ office has been contacted by Mr. LaBella following his arrest, he has been an employee in the Congressman’s Washington office," a spokesman for Rep. Shimkus said in a statement Sunday. "Obviously, the Congressman does not condone his actions. As this is a legal matter for Mr. LaBella, the Congressman nor his office will make further comment.”

The alleged assault comes as yet more drama for the "Liz & Dick" star.

Earlier this month, she was arrested and charged with leaving the scene of an accident after allegedly clipping a pedestrian with a borrowed Porsche outside a Chelsea club in New York City.

And last Sunday she was rushed to a New York City emergency room for a respiratory problem. The actress suffered complications due to asthma.

Lohan also remains on probation for a 2011 case in which she pleaded no contest to taking a $2,500 necklace without permission from an L.A jewelry store. Lohan no longer has to report to a judge --she completed a counseling and morgue cleanup duty program -- but she could face jail time if she is charged with another crime.

Seriously, will this girl never learn?!?! :rolleyes: Still out at night clubs, taking strangers into her hotel room (does she not have a place to live in NYC?), still going strong at 4 in the morning.... Unless there are drastic changes made, she will die within the next few years - no question about it in my mind. Sad that some of her enablers are her own family.

Any bets on what the photos on the guy's phone were of?? Top three choices are obviously sex, drugs, or alcohol.

If she made the charges up, then there should be new charges for filing a false police report. The article I read says the guy emailed several of the pics to his friends. Let's hope they show up on the internet soon showing her using illegal drugs. Will that violate her probation or does she have to be arrested and charged with a crime?

Charges are dropped. SHE made the story up.

Just means they didn't have enough proof that he attacked her, not that it didn't happen. Assault charges are usually only if there is video, or the physical evidence is extensive (a few scratches no, a black eye maybe, beaten to an inch of your life yes).

Now that I think about it, she would not have pulled the fire alarm if the photos were of drugs/alcohol because she would get in more trouble for sure (assuming she's thinking clearly). But sex/kissing photos she would have a shot of stopping them from being public, and the police may look down on her but it's not illegal if they saw them....

Lindsay Lohan, Dina HUGE FIGHT 911 CALLED

Lindsay Lohan and mama Dina were in a blowout, violent fight early this morning, that ended in a 911 call with cops rushing to the scene ... TMZ has learned.

It started last night when the duo went to a nightclub in New York City. Our photog says they left the club at around 4 AM and headed back to Dina's home in Long Island.

Lindsay and Dina started arguing in the car and it escalated when they got home. We're told it became physical with Lindsay sustaining a cut on her leg. We're also told there was property damage -- including a broken bracelet of Lindsay's -- that occurred during the scuffle.

Cops are still on scene.

The pic below was taken before the fight started ... at Electric Room, the nightclub inside the Dream Downtown -- the hotel where Lindsay allegedly hit a dude while pulling into the garage.

UPDATE

6:26 AM PDT -- Law enforcement sources tell TMZ ... cops took a Domestic Incident Report but no arrests were made.

6:11AM PDT -- We're told the 911 call was a domestic violence call. Sources say in one of the 911 calls to cops ... the caller said Lindsay was being held against her will by Dina and the driver.

7:08 AM PDT Sources close to Lindsay tell TMZ ... Dina was "wasted" at the nightclub. We're told the fight started when Lindsay wanted to take her limo to her NYC hotel, but Dina wanted to take it to her home in Long Island, to avoid paying for a taxi. Somehow Dina prevailed, over the intense protests of her daughter. We're told Dina scratched Lindsay's leg in the process.

Source: TMZ

My question is: "Where the hell is Ali?" Isn't she underaged? Who is supervising her while her mother is out partying until 4am in the morning? What about the brother? Is he underaged too??

I have a feeling the Karma Train is gathering steam and chugging straight towards Lohan Station.

Lindsay Lohan

'Dad, [Mom's] On Cocaine!'

EXCLUSIVE

TMZ.com

Lindsay Lohan made an hysterical plea for help to her father, as she claimed she was being kidnapped by Dina Lohan, screaming, "Dad, she's on cocaine. She's like touching her neck, and s**t" ... and TMZ has obtained audio of the conversation.

We broke the story ... Lindsay and Dina got into a ballistic argument after leaving a NYC club at 4 AM. The two were in a limo which was going to Dina's Long Island house.

During Lindsay's conversation, Lindsay tells her dad the fight ignited over money. Lindsay says she gave her mom $40,000 because Dina claimed she needed it to save her home from foreclosure. Nonetheless, Lindsay wanted her money back, and that's when fireworks erupted.

Lindsay told her dad, "She's saying disgusting things to me ... I'm dead to her now."

Lindsay says her mom is calling her "nuts."

During the conversation, you hear Lindsay tell her mom, "This is what you do. You ruin people," adding, "She's like the f**king devil right now."

Lindsay goes on, telling her dad, "I have a gash on my leg from what happened."

We left messages for Dina. So far, no response.

TMZ IS CUTTING THE AUDIO OF THE CONVERSATION RIGHT NOW. IT WILL BE UP ON THE SITE SHORTLY.

My question is: "Where the hell is Ali?" Isn't she underaged? Who is supervising her while her mother is out partying until 4am in the morning? What about the brother? Is he underaged too??

I think the official word is that she's modeling overseas but rumor has it she's in rehab for an eating disorder. I think the brother is over 18.

I think the official word is that she's modeling overseas but rumor has it she's in rehab for an eating disorder. I think the brother is over 18.

There's also a train of thought out there that Ali is turning tricks overseas.

Cody was born on 6/16/96. If he's smart/lucky, he emancipated himself from his train-wreck of a family and is living off the grid somewhere.